sc3
08-11 02:52 PM
I am wondering the same for 2002 applicants. I wonder if many people were approved in 2007 fiasco and if yes, then why PD is stuck at Nov 2001?
I am also thinking the same that many might have been approved in 2007, because most of these applicants had a chance to apply before the gates were closed in 2005, and would have been approved in 2007. But 0 responses is still odd.
The reasons for Nov 2001 PD could be due to backlog processing centers that held sway over these applicants (non-RIR cases), but by same yardstick, there still should be some cases in early 2002. Odd indeed (though a good kind of "odd", as we will get a welcome jump in dates once they ball starts rolling).
I am also thinking the same that many might have been approved in 2007, because most of these applicants had a chance to apply before the gates were closed in 2005, and would have been approved in 2007. But 0 responses is still odd.
The reasons for Nov 2001 PD could be due to backlog processing centers that held sway over these applicants (non-RIR cases), but by same yardstick, there still should be some cases in early 2002. Odd indeed (though a good kind of "odd", as we will get a welcome jump in dates once they ball starts rolling).
wallpaper Original title: Trailer Park
eager_immi
02-13 02:30 PM
Logiclife. I know why you are responding to these comments you all are frustrated with such comments. I know it is hard to not respond but please ignore these asinine comments. Please have some of these comments linked to the main page. But believe me "barking dogs seldom bite." Such people will ultimately sap your energy. But, just like how IV is asking people to contribute please also ask them to use their own judgment, they do this at their own risk. There are many people like us who have faith in your group although we know you cannot do miracles. Please have faith and I sincerely request to all members & moderator that once we see these comments let us move this to the some thread called �IV bashing thread� and let the rest of us completely ignore them.
pappu
07-02 11:43 AM
I think we should also hear from people who have taken action and what their experience was. This may give ideas to others.
2011 Bubbles saving Sunnyvale
satishku_2000
07-27 02:41 PM
If the current wage is consitently higher than proferred for past 2 or 3 years, is that good enough to prove the ability to pay?
more...
Abhinaym
09-24 10:18 AM
I am EB3-India, yet I dont support the removal of per country limits, as there is a reason for the diversity rule, Indians and Chinese are currently on the wrong side of the equation so it seems "fair" to remove the quota.
BS...
The diversity rule originated to preserve racial purity and keep down Chinese immigrant population, in the 19th century. You want to preserve it?
If rules weren't meant to change, why have the fricking senates, parliaments and elected officials?? All we need is one court to run the whole country.
These EB country limits might look OK to you now, but in the future they'll be no doubt condemned and scrapped. The sooner the better.
BS...
The diversity rule originated to preserve racial purity and keep down Chinese immigrant population, in the 19th century. You want to preserve it?
If rules weren't meant to change, why have the fricking senates, parliaments and elected officials?? All we need is one court to run the whole country.
These EB country limits might look OK to you now, but in the future they'll be no doubt condemned and scrapped. The sooner the better.
garamchai2go
12-18 08:54 AM
Is this situation only in Chennai consulate or in all consulates in general? I have not heard of any trouble at other consulates. I am taking an appointment this week and will choose a consulate that may work faster (Delhi or Cal).
Any feed back will be appreciated.
vfs received my passport today i.e., Dec 18th. Dec 6th 1400 hrs was the H1b appointment.
Here's an extract from Mr.Aytes
>>>
PIMS (Petition Information Management System)
Under PIMS, every consul must see information of an I-129 petition on the system before issuing a visa. As background information, we reproduce the following from an advisory on AILA Infonet:
�Under PIMS, I-129 petitions requesting consular notification as the procedural benefit are sent to KCC (Kentucky Consular Center) after approval. KCC enters key data from the petition into PIMS and scans in key documents such as I-129 form, employer support letter, and identification documents of beneficiary. KCC also performs some database checks looking for evidence of fraud, violations, or other adverse history and records (including from SEVIS) and records its findings in PIMS. When a post is ready to grant a visa based on a petition (and apparently this includes derivatives), it must confirm the petition in PIMS before issuance. DOS knows that USCIS has not been sending change of status or extension of stay petitions to KCC at all, and we expect that interagency discussions are underway about changing that. We know also that even some consular notification petitions have not been sent to KCC. Any petition not sent to KCC will not show up in PIMS, and there may be other reasons why a petition sent to KCC does not show up in PIMS. When a post does not find a petition in PIMS, it must email to KCC, which unlike posts has direct access to USCIS' CLAIMS3 system where USCIS records petition approvals. KCC will record the fact of the petition approval and any other information it chooses, and when posts check PIMS they can find the information on which visa approval can be based. But until the post sees the petition in PIMS, the visa cannot be granted.�
Mr. Aytes acknowledged that PIMS caught consuls by surprise. Every client must be warned of a wait of 2-4 working days before being issued a visa at an overseas consular post. It is likely that an I-129 petition filed as a change or extension of status will result in further delays as USCIS does not send information on those petitions to the KCC.
>>>
Any feed back will be appreciated.
vfs received my passport today i.e., Dec 18th. Dec 6th 1400 hrs was the H1b appointment.
Here's an extract from Mr.Aytes
>>>
PIMS (Petition Information Management System)
Under PIMS, every consul must see information of an I-129 petition on the system before issuing a visa. As background information, we reproduce the following from an advisory on AILA Infonet:
�Under PIMS, I-129 petitions requesting consular notification as the procedural benefit are sent to KCC (Kentucky Consular Center) after approval. KCC enters key data from the petition into PIMS and scans in key documents such as I-129 form, employer support letter, and identification documents of beneficiary. KCC also performs some database checks looking for evidence of fraud, violations, or other adverse history and records (including from SEVIS) and records its findings in PIMS. When a post is ready to grant a visa based on a petition (and apparently this includes derivatives), it must confirm the petition in PIMS before issuance. DOS knows that USCIS has not been sending change of status or extension of stay petitions to KCC at all, and we expect that interagency discussions are underway about changing that. We know also that even some consular notification petitions have not been sent to KCC. Any petition not sent to KCC will not show up in PIMS, and there may be other reasons why a petition sent to KCC does not show up in PIMS. When a post does not find a petition in PIMS, it must email to KCC, which unlike posts has direct access to USCIS' CLAIMS3 system where USCIS records petition approvals. KCC will record the fact of the petition approval and any other information it chooses, and when posts check PIMS they can find the information on which visa approval can be based. But until the post sees the petition in PIMS, the visa cannot be granted.�
Mr. Aytes acknowledged that PIMS caught consuls by surprise. Every client must be warned of a wait of 2-4 working days before being issued a visa at an overseas consular post. It is likely that an I-129 petition filed as a change or extension of status will result in further delays as USCIS does not send information on those petitions to the KCC.
>>>
more...
Viktor
07-12 07:53 AM
He says we will come to know about where things will be going by the time they release the August bulletin.
2010 Claylor Park Boys?
kavita
12-11 04:16 PM
I sent my message last month.
I tried to focus on the economy and made my case of how giving me the green card early could benefit US economy in a small way.
I tried to focus on the economy and made my case of how giving me the green card early could benefit US economy in a small way.
more...
chanduv23
04-28 01:46 PM
UN,
Have there been any updates on this case that you are at liberty to share?
Thanks in advance.
Ok, lets not confuse this case with Ability to pay and get worried about that stuff. I spoke to another person who contacted me and is having the same issue. His 140 was revoked 2 years back and at that time he got a NOID and responded in a timely manner and he was fine. Now he has a denial on 485 stating that his 140 was revoked 2 years back.
This person is neither desi nor did he worked for desi consulting company or had ability to pay issues and has applied for MTR and waiting.
All that float on internet is "indivisdual prespectives" and "interpretations". So do not think too much about it.
AC21 guidelines are clear - you can refer to them on DHS website, Ombudsman's page, USCIS website etc....
From what I have been seeing and as I did a lot of research and continue to do, 140 revocation and 485 denial does have a pattern and this seems to be a procedural or a serious training issue.
Thats why IV core suggests that we have to collectively gettogether and fix this issue and any other issue.
Have there been any updates on this case that you are at liberty to share?
Thanks in advance.
Ok, lets not confuse this case with Ability to pay and get worried about that stuff. I spoke to another person who contacted me and is having the same issue. His 140 was revoked 2 years back and at that time he got a NOID and responded in a timely manner and he was fine. Now he has a denial on 485 stating that his 140 was revoked 2 years back.
This person is neither desi nor did he worked for desi consulting company or had ability to pay issues and has applied for MTR and waiting.
All that float on internet is "indivisdual prespectives" and "interpretations". So do not think too much about it.
AC21 guidelines are clear - you can refer to them on DHS website, Ombudsman's page, USCIS website etc....
From what I have been seeing and as I did a lot of research and continue to do, 140 revocation and 485 denial does have a pattern and this seems to be a procedural or a serious training issue.
Thats why IV core suggests that we have to collectively gettogether and fix this issue and any other issue.
hair Trailer Park Boys - The
smodekurti
10-23 03:35 PM
Finally my attorney from the previous company has received the withdrawal notice for my H1B with that company. The attorney also said that this was in response to the withdrawal request that the company has filed with USCIS after I left them.
more...
caliguy
09-15 11:26 PM
Reached home and had a letter waiting...
Here is the response from TSC:
According to TSC, it is currently processing 485 visas based on filing date order. There are a large amount of cases that are being processed and your case will be processed in receipt date order. With the limited amount of visas that are currently available between now and September 30, 2009, there is no guarantee that your case can be completed before the end of FY 2009.
For whatever it means, I have seen tons and tons of cases with receipt date/notice date and PD after me that have been approved. Heck, all my dates are current on outside the processing time so I dont know what to make out of it.
All we can do is keep our fingers crossed...... I wish I had received the card instead of the letter today :)
Here is the response from TSC:
According to TSC, it is currently processing 485 visas based on filing date order. There are a large amount of cases that are being processed and your case will be processed in receipt date order. With the limited amount of visas that are currently available between now and September 30, 2009, there is no guarantee that your case can be completed before the end of FY 2009.
For whatever it means, I have seen tons and tons of cases with receipt date/notice date and PD after me that have been approved. Heck, all my dates are current on outside the processing time so I dont know what to make out of it.
All we can do is keep our fingers crossed...... I wish I had received the card instead of the letter today :)
hot TRAILER PARK BOYS THE MOVIE:
anzerraja
07-20 09:35 AM
Lately the members of IV have come to know that Aman Kapoor, the co-founder of IV has sold his house and spent around $64000/- towards the administrative costs of IV. This too was brought to our attention from a regular member like you and me, without which this would not have come to our knowledge at all.
So some of the members have taken an initiative to reimburse Aman and other core IV team members with the expenses they have incurred so far towards the administrative costs of IV. Note that the time they have spent and the sufferings cannot be compensated. Let us do the least by atleast compensating the money. Please do not donate directly to IV funds.
There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing the administrative costs of IV.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708
Could you please pledge an amount ?
People, since Aman and lets not forget other core members also who I am sure have racked up a lot of out of pocket cost we as a community should gather funds for administrative cost also. GC is not just Aman's/ pappu/logiclife and others core member's dream...its OUR dream, and its not fair that in spite of knowing the time and money spent by the core members we donot share the burden.
So here is what I am thinking, there are 21000+ members of which I think 10,000 can be considered the real people (I am sure there are more..but a real conservative estimate) if we all pitch in $10 for administrative cost I think it would not put any dent in our pockets and this collective effort would not create a financial burden on any of the core members.
Even though IV is not for profit, there is no rule which says that you cannot have funds for administrative cost. In fact one rule of thumb to give to any NOP charitable organization like united way etc is to look at their admin cost. Why not IV have that.
Any thoughts!
Lets not make this a core team fight only...people are jumping in the boat and asking all and any question they can..and when it comes to giving money they will say that..oh I cant no money...I am not a rich guy my self but managed to give $200 and now signed up for $50 yesterday...looking at what a lot of people are doing I think I might have to go to $100.
So some of the members have taken an initiative to reimburse Aman and other core IV team members with the expenses they have incurred so far towards the administrative costs of IV. Note that the time they have spent and the sufferings cannot be compensated. Let us do the least by atleast compensating the money. Please do not donate directly to IV funds.
There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing the administrative costs of IV.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708
Could you please pledge an amount ?
People, since Aman and lets not forget other core members also who I am sure have racked up a lot of out of pocket cost we as a community should gather funds for administrative cost also. GC is not just Aman's/ pappu/logiclife and others core member's dream...its OUR dream, and its not fair that in spite of knowing the time and money spent by the core members we donot share the burden.
So here is what I am thinking, there are 21000+ members of which I think 10,000 can be considered the real people (I am sure there are more..but a real conservative estimate) if we all pitch in $10 for administrative cost I think it would not put any dent in our pockets and this collective effort would not create a financial burden on any of the core members.
Even though IV is not for profit, there is no rule which says that you cannot have funds for administrative cost. In fact one rule of thumb to give to any NOP charitable organization like united way etc is to look at their admin cost. Why not IV have that.
Any thoughts!
Lets not make this a core team fight only...people are jumping in the boat and asking all and any question they can..and when it comes to giving money they will say that..oh I cant no money...I am not a rich guy my self but managed to give $200 and now signed up for $50 yesterday...looking at what a lot of people are doing I think I might have to go to $100.
more...
house heart of Sunnyvale.
gneerajg
09-11 01:37 AM
I got a ref today the reason ability not to pay. They state that in line 21ordinary business income is less than what it should be according to PW and based on that employer was not able to PW in those years like from 2001 to 2006but the gross income was always in between 600000-1000000 each year. but can they relate your old returns with new PW. I mean does it matter based on your last 5 returns ability not to pay but currently I am drawing more than PW and my employer never filed tax`return with loss. pl. advice Does I need good CPA
40k+ in 2006
35k+ in 2005
33k+ in 2004
EB-3 PD 2001
Filed I-140 & I-485 on May 5,2007
40k+ in 2006
35k+ in 2005
33k+ in 2004
EB-3 PD 2001
Filed I-140 & I-485 on May 5,2007
tattoo Trailer Park Boys 2011 Desk
Dhundhun
12-12 09:36 PM
I am not able to start and feel that there is already hidden membership is there. Is there any thuth in this feeling? How does IV is working in terms of access rights?
IV is already not member friendly. With 25,000 members, raising 30,000 is getting so difficult. Why so? I once posed the question and moderators conveniently deleted it.
IV is already not member friendly. With 25,000 members, raising 30,000 is getting so difficult. Why so? I once posed the question and moderators conveniently deleted it.
more...
pictures Sunnyvale Trailer Park
satyab7
04-17 11:16 PM
I hope others who have not contributed will come forward and contribute.
I think IV need to explain , may be one more time , why is it important to contribute, to me links about contribution look little old and members who are not contributing may not see them important. I very much appreciate all efforts of IV !!!
I think IV need to explain , may be one more time , why is it important to contribute, to me links about contribution look little old and members who are not contributing may not see them important. I very much appreciate all efforts of IV !!!
dresses the Trailer Park Boys,
cinqsit
01-17 12:59 PM
count me in. I can provide monetary support - this is all wrong!
cinqsit
cinqsit
more...
makeup Sunnyvale Trailer Park

admesystems
01-09 04:09 PM
On USCIS website I-130 is also pending along with I-485.
At I-485 interview IO said only thing keeping my freedom (GC) away from me is NC.
Does that mean I-130 is going to clear automatically once the NC is cleared ? or do I have to be worried about that separately?
At I-485 interview IO said only thing keeping my freedom (GC) away from me is NC.
Does that mean I-130 is going to clear automatically once the NC is cleared ? or do I have to be worried about that separately?
girlfriend Sunnyvale Trailer Park
a1b2c3
05-08 08:24 PM
Feedbacks I have received for my post -
http://i39.tinypic.com/2jcvnh5.jpg
Don't worry about what feedback people gave you. People are jealous of you. Understandbly so, because of dates going back all the time. You deserve what you got and you got what you deserve (I mean the citizenship and not the lousy feedback no one should care abt). You have pretty good educational background too.
Now, that you had your sense of fulfillment and wallowed in it, can you share some info with us? :) I asked you a couple of questions, which I would love to get answers to.
http://i39.tinypic.com/2jcvnh5.jpg
Don't worry about what feedback people gave you. People are jealous of you. Understandbly so, because of dates going back all the time. You deserve what you got and you got what you deserve (I mean the citizenship and not the lousy feedback no one should care abt). You have pretty good educational background too.
Now, that you had your sense of fulfillment and wallowed in it, can you share some info with us? :) I asked you a couple of questions, which I would love to get answers to.
hairstyles Description: Trailer Park Boys
for_gc
12-09 10:18 AM
Can somebody please explain what does LUD stand for ? Thanks in advance.
p1234
10-02 11:34 PM
Guys,
Please refrain from fighting on EB3 and EB2 issue. We all know how difficult retrogression has been to every one here. As some one has already said, If interfiling was so easy and every one was fortunate enough to file another Labor/140, EB-2 would have been in 2002 or along with EB-3. AFAIK, Interfiling is some thing the law allows and as long as one does what the system allows and is not gaming the system, its perfectly fine. Don't rub salt on others wounds. Do what you can to improve the system. IMO, the backward movement was a knee jerk reaction to the false demand, shown by USCIS with a huge movement in PD. As you may know, this is purely demand and supply based DOS will move dates forward as soon as they realize that there is not much demand. DOS keeps track of all visa number requests and approvals based on PD's. The problem is DOS just does not know how many applications are pending per country per category to stop the back and forth movement of dates and make the date movement strictly forward. DOS clearly made this a requirement in OCT 08 bulletin and lets see what happens in the next few months. 2nd Q will be key as the over flow will start to trickle based on demand in EB-1+EB-4+EB-5
Your point is taken, no more flames after this.
Please refrain from fighting on EB3 and EB2 issue. We all know how difficult retrogression has been to every one here. As some one has already said, If interfiling was so easy and every one was fortunate enough to file another Labor/140, EB-2 would have been in 2002 or along with EB-3. AFAIK, Interfiling is some thing the law allows and as long as one does what the system allows and is not gaming the system, its perfectly fine. Don't rub salt on others wounds. Do what you can to improve the system. IMO, the backward movement was a knee jerk reaction to the false demand, shown by USCIS with a huge movement in PD. As you may know, this is purely demand and supply based DOS will move dates forward as soon as they realize that there is not much demand. DOS keeps track of all visa number requests and approvals based on PD's. The problem is DOS just does not know how many applications are pending per country per category to stop the back and forth movement of dates and make the date movement strictly forward. DOS clearly made this a requirement in OCT 08 bulletin and lets see what happens in the next few months. 2nd Q will be key as the over flow will start to trickle based on demand in EB-1+EB-4+EB-5
Your point is taken, no more flames after this.
nixstor
05-23 02:10 PM
I don't think I agree completely. I called all of the lawmakers for the CHC campaign, and while you are right, I spoke to the assistants, they were all polite and promised to pass on the message, which is what matters in the end.
Lawmakers know that we do not have voting privileges yet, but they also know that we are contributing to this economy far greater than many. I do not remember the source or the thread, but this question was asked before about an online petition, but ironically, that is shown to be not as effective as phone calls.
If you ask me to sign a piece of paper, I might do it even if I am only vaguely supportive of the idea. But I will certainly not take the trouble to call (or better yet) go to the senator/congressman's office and present my case in person unless I really beleive in it.
regarding your "saar.. support the bill..." comment, I would not go there if I were you. Thats a whole different can of worms and borders on an insult to a) people who are not from that part of India (or for that matter the world) and b) more importantly, for people from that part of the world who are in this country since a long time and have taken the pains to lose the accent.
Finally, even if one speaks in an accent, is that the sole reason for a lawmaker to disregard him? Then should a Tennessee senator not listen to someone from New York because the New yorker speaks English in a New York accent?
Please remember IV may be largely Indian, but it is a meeting place for legal immigrants from all over the world. The same way as India may be "largely Hindu" but it is still a secular country and we have had many great citizens and leaders that were not Hindu, the current president notwithstanding.
Very well answered and the sarcastic language the OP used just shows elitism and out of touch with the situation at hand.
Lawmakers know that we do not have voting privileges yet, but they also know that we are contributing to this economy far greater than many. I do not remember the source or the thread, but this question was asked before about an online petition, but ironically, that is shown to be not as effective as phone calls.
If you ask me to sign a piece of paper, I might do it even if I am only vaguely supportive of the idea. But I will certainly not take the trouble to call (or better yet) go to the senator/congressman's office and present my case in person unless I really beleive in it.
regarding your "saar.. support the bill..." comment, I would not go there if I were you. Thats a whole different can of worms and borders on an insult to a) people who are not from that part of India (or for that matter the world) and b) more importantly, for people from that part of the world who are in this country since a long time and have taken the pains to lose the accent.
Finally, even if one speaks in an accent, is that the sole reason for a lawmaker to disregard him? Then should a Tennessee senator not listen to someone from New York because the New yorker speaks English in a New York accent?
Please remember IV may be largely Indian, but it is a meeting place for legal immigrants from all over the world. The same way as India may be "largely Hindu" but it is still a secular country and we have had many great citizens and leaders that were not Hindu, the current president notwithstanding.
Very well answered and the sarcastic language the OP used just shows elitism and out of touch with the situation at hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment