Popular Post

Friday, June 24, 2011

leg tattoos for girls

images Arm amp; Leg Tattoos leg tattoos for girls. thigh tattoos for girls
  • thigh tattoos for girls



  • pbp
    04-26 09:08 AM
    ... and made my $100 contribution. My wife is very skeptical, but I am sure that if we don't do anything our chances to get the situation resolved are even smaller.





    wallpaper thigh tattoos for girls leg tattoos for girls. Younger Girls Lizard Tattoo
  • Younger Girls Lizard Tattoo



  • kumar1
    08-20 03:18 PM
    My 4 year old would sponsor my GC after 17 years. I have already made her sign the paper work. Who knows, after living 21 years in this country, she can change her mind too.:D:D:D





    leg tattoos for girls. baby angel tattoo, leg tattoo
  • baby angel tattoo, leg tattoo



  • nonimmi
    05-24 01:36 PM
    See you all in Bangalore and Shanghai.

    I'm sure people here dont have that agility and adaptability to adjust in India and China. Though I heard lots of gora are in Hyderabad and other cities that wont be for long term. And without people from India/China IT can't survive here. Much bigger market (than Internet) will be fighting global warming. These guys won't screw their future by doing all these nonsense laws. Let us "C" what happens.





    2011 Younger Girls Lizard Tattoo leg tattoos for girls. 2011 leg tattoos for girls.
  • 2011 leg tattoos for girls.



  • HRPRO
    03-29 03:41 PM
    Alex

    Again agree with Nathan, if he is doing this as a pattern, expose him in the forum and cause as much damage as you can.

    I will also send you a PM



    more...


    leg tattoos for girls. leg tattoos for girls.
  • leg tattoos for girls.



  • BayBoy
    07-14 10:11 AM
    Good Luck Guys!!!!!!!!!!!http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
    :)





    leg tattoos for girls. leg leg tattoos for girls.
  • leg leg tattoos for girls.



  • kubmilegaGC
    10-28 11:22 PM
    13 years since I landed in this country.....finally, I got the approval email 15 minutes back. I am not sure how to express my feelings (or lack thereof).

    I want to thank the following guys from the botton of my heart.
    1) KubMilegaGC - who gave me support in September or was around for sometime in October to check on my status
    2) SeekerOfPeace, KewlChap and fatjoe - for all the valuable information they have provided. Thank you so much guys!!

    I did the following:
    1) Took around 10 Infopass appointments, with the last one being today morning at 9 AM PST. IO told me that my case was under review since July 2009.
    2) Attorney reached out to AILA liaison
    3) Sent DHS-7001 to CIS Ombudsman
    4) Letter requesting USCIS secretary Napolatino to inquire about the delay in my case
    5) Letter to first lady last weekend requesting to inquire about the delay in my case
    6) Several inquiries were made by Congresswoman on my behalf
    7) Inquiry was made on my behalf by the senator
    8) Opened several SRs - I think around 6 or 7

    As a result, I now have around 30 different responses from USCIS/DHS. Looking at each response, it makes me believe that they have not even cared to look at my case and have just pulled out a response from a standard set of responses.

    I believe what really helped me is a phone call using the POJ method to TSC. I was fortunate to get a hold of a very nice and polite IO. IO walked me through the entire process and to my utter disbelief told me that my case was still sitting in the storage area and collecting dust (this was 2 weeks back). While I was on the phone, the IO sent a request to the folks in the storage area to pull my file out. Luckily for me, the file was in one of the storage areas in Texas itself. Once the file was at the Texas service center, it sat in the holding area for almost a week . It seems like the officer picked up my file sometime at the end of last week or earlier this morning.

    Edit to the post: In hindsight, I think the delay in my case was because I had 4 I-140s (2 from RIR labor and 2 from PERM, one each for EB2 and EB3). I think whenever the IOs looked at my file, they thought that my case was not current. The IO I talked to specifically put in a note for the IO to look at the EB2 140 (June 2004) and not the EB3 I-140 (June 2004) or the I-140s that I have from July 2005. I dont know what to tell my attorney, not sure why they had to file 140s in EB3 for me.

    Once again, thanks to everyone who has supported me to get through this painful process. Last 60 days (since September 1st) have been very painful for me.

    Good luck to all EB2 who are still waiting and to all the EB3 folks, I hope you guys become current soon and get your GCs - I really really admire your patience.

    Keep the faith.....

    My Dear friend - Congrats and welcome to the green club..I guess I can stop coming to these forums now..:) You got it! You did it! and you DESERVE it! you have shown great patience and I could not be more happy for you!

    Enjoy the green - take couple days off and just RELAX.

    Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting.



    more...


    leg tattoos for girls. friendship tattoos for girls.
  • friendship tattoos for girls.



  • furiouspride
    04-17 10:21 PM
    wow! you can't even ask your peers for honest feedback without being judged. :(
    Not being judgmental at all. This is a question that has to be posed to the HR department in the company and not to 'peers' on a forum. The profile says he/she is on EB2 and then he/she goes on to ask this

    "let me know if they have done EB2 with this scenario." WTF! :D While I'm not against getting your degree online or IGNOU but you need to at least have the acumen to geo-locate yourself it nothing else :D Other skills are far superlative and come much later :D





    2010 baby angel tattoo, leg tattoo leg tattoos for girls. Arm amp; Leg Tattoos
  • Arm amp; Leg Tattoos



  • eb2waiter
    06-13 06:22 PM
    apply now...

    I meant save from retrogression not marriage :D



    more...


    leg tattoos for girls. 2011 leg tattoos for girls.
  • 2011 leg tattoos for girls.



  • kumarc123
    01-11 01:33 PM
    often i'm amazed by the knowledge of some of the posters here...... but more often i get a laugh out of stupid ideas that r thrown around...... for example u want something big.... want to send transcript..... blacking out the name...... if there is no name on the transcript..... how will anyone know if its genuine...... so u r still afraid of someone knowing u'r name... but u want to do something big....... that makes real sense...... if u know what i mean..... then u want someone else to do a rally....... r u going to come to the rally?..... how will u hide u'r personal information when u come for the rally....... maybe time to take out the Halloween nixon mask.... to protect the personal information/identity..... and for the hunger strike.... lets have someone with a nixon mask do hunger strike...... we could just say that its not me who is doing the hunger strike.... its president nixon doing hunger strike on my behalf....... great idea...... by far the best one ;)

    You humor was not at all appealing neither it galvanized anyone. In stead of posting remarks, how about giving some constructive ideas? Or is too much to ask?

    I didn't ask for hunger strike, as I don't know about any litigation problems associated with it. I did ask and I quote " To organize something big, like a rally"

    February -- reason--- we will get free publicity by the media, as it would carry a different notion.

    I look forward to your any constructive ideas.

    Lastly personal information -- of your social security number and address-- hmh looks like didn't graduate from here. It is ok, quiet understandable


    Thank you





    hair 2011 leg tattoos for girls. leg tattoos for girls. tattoo on upper leg. tattoos
  • tattoo on upper leg. tattoos



  • simple1
    05-07 04:12 PM
    congrads desi3933. Great achievement. Thanks for wishing the same for us.

    All,
    * Technically and Legally US is a corporation and federal-union not a country (union like UK, ussr, future-EU-federal-state etc). Even india is a union. not a country.
    * Your state/UT (DC, PR etc) will be your actual country. All states have their own state-constitution.

    Before commenting on the above two points, please take time to watch a great youtube video out there that explains the whole thing based on federal constitution. Search for “citizen 14th amendment” in youtube. When I get home, I will post the link.

    Some personal thoughts (not legal technically etc),
    * Your loyalty must be concentrated and focused on the state/UT (technically your country) you live. There was a great question asked to Kalam in his recent Seattle visit and his recent speech in WU campus kane hall. He says more than india, even NRI’s (indian citizens) must have loyalty primarily towards the local place they work and live (I assumed, specific to city/region, state/UT).
    * be a proud Californian, Texan Etc (ineffect state citizen first before federal or ancestral, ethnical, etc). In effect not indian-american.

    Finally I am a US citizen after being 10+ years in this country. This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me. US is just not home anymore for me, it is my country.

    I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.

    Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.

    Good Luck!



    more...


    leg tattoos for girls. Lily Flower Girls Tattoo for
  • Lily Flower Girls Tattoo for



  • wizpal
    03-14 05:01 PM
    My mistake.. I was under the impression that my contact info is visible. I have already met with my local congressman and submitted a memo. I have got a reply saying they would address this issue as part of impending CIR bill. I was not sure what to make of it, whether he is pro and anti retrogression..





    hot leg tattoos for girls. leg tattoos for girls. Leg Sleeve Tattoo for Girls
  • Leg Sleeve Tattoo for Girls



  • snathan
    04-20 04:56 PM
    I fully agree with FraudGultee I shouldnt have called snathan a moron, i am sorry about that. but on the hindsight his reply sort of proves it... :D

    Yes...it proves.



    more...


    house Labels: large thigh tattoo leg tattoos for girls. Flower tattoo on girl#39;s lower
  • Flower tattoo on girl#39;s lower



  • nirenjoshi
    03-10 05:02 PM
    One of the IV members has requested me to post this info.
    He contacted his senator to get the total number of pending EB apps for India.

    Please see the response from the senator in the following link. It has pending applications by category.

    http://sites.google.com/site/gc28262/Home/Eb-IndiaPendingApps.pdf.pdf?attredirects=0

    wonder if USCIS received $5K for providing this info :)
    maybe requesting info thru Senators is the way to go, rather than FOIA.
    Would have been nice if they gave break-up by Year, but anyways, some info is better than nothing. Thanks for posting this.





    tattoo leg leg tattoos for girls. leg tattoos for girls. Emma Stone Tattoo: Actress
  • Emma Stone Tattoo: Actress



  • rongch60
    10-29 04:43 PM
    caliguy

    Could you please send me the letter that you sent to Sec. NAPOLITANO-. My e-mail address is rongch60@gmail.com.

    Thank you.

    Ron



    more...


    pictures friendship tattoos for girls. leg tattoos for girls. leg tattoo sexy girls,
  • leg tattoo sexy girls,



  • unchew
    06-04 10:41 PM
    there is always hope...





    dresses Leg Sleeve Tattoo for Girls leg tattoos for girls. upper thigh tattoos for girls
  • upper thigh tattoos for girls



  • ras
    11-02 03:09 AM
    DOL has started taking action against fraudulent companies that try to exploit the employees.



    more...


    makeup 2011 leg tattoos for girls. leg tattoos for girls. Labels: large thigh tattoo
  • Labels: large thigh tattoo



  • sbabunle
    02-07 03:13 PM
    I agree... The worst mess is between 2001-2003. I think most
    of the 300,000K applications would be between these dates. When DOL adjudicated 180K applications, about half were already abandoned. If roughly half of the applications are approved, that would be 300K Visas including dependents.

    An interim relief about 200K green cards will take care of problems tremendesly......But Schedule A is eating up unused visa's.


    I feel like, it would be good idea to go for some recaptured visas at (least200K) than fighing for a whole immigration package.









    This is a great point. Even if we get one time relief,that should suffice because retro might not happen in the future as there will not be 245si/195kH1bs. I hope one of the core group members might want to look at this. This will atleast counteract the exaggerated and bloated immigration numbers by the antiimmigrant groups.





    girlfriend Emma Stone Tattoo: Actress leg tattoos for girls. leg tattoos for girls. leg
  • leg tattoos for girls. leg



  • optimist578
    01-30 09:04 AM
    I see DOL making so many improvements, PERM process in full gear, BECs finishing up most of their backlogs, and then, no labor substitution rule. Hope USCIS takes some inspiration from them.





    hairstyles Lily Flower Girls Tattoo for leg tattoos for girls. thigh tattoo on holiday
  • thigh tattoo on holiday



  • fasterthanlight�
    06-07 04:53 PM
    Dunno, see what bk has to say about it.





    gc_on_demand
    06-13 10:04 AM
    Guys

    Don't fight for Eb2 vs Eb3 or Eb2 vs Eb1 etc. If we focus on these 3 bills then it will solve all our problems.

    (1) STEM bill remove all MS + Phd people so Eb2 will be half empty and Eb1 will be 80 % empty.

    (2) Re capture will bring new visas where they will go certaily to Eb3. ( Eb1 and Eb2 do not need visa if passes STEM bill )

    (3) No Country cap limit. Will clean Huge line of Eb3 india, China , Phili..

    Lets focus on 3 bills. We donot have time. Every one make a call to lawmakers. PLEASE.





    deletedUser459
    06-15 12:12 AM
    carbon :thumb:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment