Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

mermaid tattoo designs

images Mermaid Tattoo 2 by mermaid tattoo designs. Mermaid Tattoo Design On Back
  • Mermaid Tattoo Design On Back



  • chaukas
    06-14 06:46 PM
    Isn't the Alien Number the A# on the I-140 ?





    wallpaper Mermaid Tattoo Design On Back mermaid tattoo designs. 3-d-mermaid.png
  • 3-d-mermaid.png



  • Znan
    08-15 01:33 PM
    Dont know how to express my feeling but it made me laugh, you statement is absolutely true though sad, its like saying are kuch to kar, kam se kam sharam kar :)..... may be that USCIS guy takes a look at the case and feels ashamed that he approved so many with out an order and this one is pending since so long .....cynical me sorry ...

    I would say it is still a good sign as it tells that someone is at least looking at your case instead of your case being in a basement in a box.





    mermaid tattoo designs. Print Mermaid Tattoo 9 designs
  • Print Mermaid Tattoo 9 designs



  • lj_rr
    11-11 03:47 PM
    Need advise from someone who renewed Indian passport by mail at the San Francisco Indian Consulate.


    My wife filled the application online and is ready to mail it, but there are questions regarding the supporting docs.
    1)Proof of Residence:CGISF website shows applicable docs as Driving license or PG&E, Water or landline telephone bill displaying applicant�s address or
    House Lease Agreement.
    However in my wife's case, her name is not on any of the utility bills mentioned above and her Driving license has the old address.
    Can we use the HUD-1 closing statement or home title as proof. Or can we use a insurance bill for this purpose? If not, please advise on other options.

    2)Notarizing:I understand photo copies of any docs that I sent needs to be notarized.
    Is there anything else that needs to be notarized?Your website says that "If applying by mail, Photocopy of all supporting documents including Photo should be notarized and attached to the application".
    Do I need to notarize both the photos from page 1 and page 4? Please clarify.





    2011 3-d-mermaid.png mermaid tattoo designs. Art Mermaid Tattoo Design For
  • Art Mermaid Tattoo Design For



  • H1Girl
    04-08 10:09 PM
    Hi,

    I am E-filing my EAD thru online. There is a dropDown where it asks for "Current Immigration Status"...

    My Situation:

    1. Entered into USA using H1B Visa
    2. Changed the job and now working using EAD
    3. In othyer words, my status would be AOS Pending...

    Now question is there is no "AOS Pending" status in that dropdown. SO, I am confused about chosing the correct status...

    The nearest ones that I am thinking are "parolee" or "UNKNOWN"

    Has anyone faced the situation? Could you please help me?



    more...


    mermaid tattoo designs. mermaid tattoo design on
  • mermaid tattoo design on



  • bp333
    10-29 03:38 PM
    Thanks much for all your suggestions..i will inform lawyer about this.,

    Hi PDCOT05,

    You should be OK, I am aware of same situation and they accepted the refiling.

    Mine was reject due to "missing or incorrect fee" refiled on Oct 12, waiting. Strange part is we dont have any evidence of the original check. That makes it complicated..





    mermaid tattoo designs. Mermaid Tattoo Designs
  • Mermaid Tattoo Designs



  • quizzer
    11-21 12:34 PM
    Raj,

    SR can be opened by company HR or lawyer if the service center processing time exceeds your receipt date by more than 30 days.

    As sunny said, when NSC moves their processing time to more than 21st Jan 2007 ( I assume ur RD is 21st DEC and EB3)...your lawyer can call the normal 1800...number and raise a SR.

    it's a simple process and lawyer should be knowing how to handle this.

    I see people getting decisions within 30-45 days after SR.

    Mine came in about 27 days.

    let me know if you have any questions.

    Thanks



    more...


    mermaid tattoo designs. Showing newest posts with label Mermaid Tattoos Designs. Show older posts
  • Showing newest posts with label Mermaid Tattoos Designs. Show older posts



  • desi3933
    07-18 03:31 PM
    1. Can we use AC21 provision without EAD card ?
    2. My H1 expires in Jan 2008. Do I need to have EAD card before that ?
    3. Can we apply for EAD later, after you have filed 485 and AP? If so do we need any reciept of 485 application?

    1. Yes.
    2. Yes
    3. Yes


    __________________
    Not a legal advice.





    2010 Print Mermaid Tattoo 9 designs mermaid tattoo designs. Mermaid Tattoo 2 by
  • Mermaid Tattoo 2 by



  • visaspirant
    10-21 11:50 PM
    Your wife can't change her status because she is not currently maintaining status if the H-1B was approved as a change of status. CIS will only approve a change of status with proof that the applicant has maintained status. She needs to leave the US and return in H-4 status to effect H-4 status. She has been out of status since October 2008.
    Thanks so much Elaine!
    I presume her change of status (COS) from H4 to H1 took place automatically when she received her I-797 Approval notice from CIS with an I-94 valid till Oct 2011. Is my presumption correct?

    Now, will her next COS i.e. from H1 to H4 take place when she leaves the US and appears for H4 interview based on my current H1's (company B's) 1-797 Approval notice in consulate in India?

    I dont have stamp of my current H1 (company B's) in my passport. I have only the old H1 stamp (company A's) in my passport, which is already expired. I also plan to leave for India for my H1 stamping. Which will be the better approach: she appearing for her H4 interview along with me when I appear for my H1 stamping or she going alone ahead of me for her H4 stamping? Many thanks in advance.



    more...


    mermaid tattoo designs. Asia tattoos-Mermaid tattoo
  • Asia tattoos-Mermaid tattoo



  • cbadari99
    05-12 05:51 PM
    Though a little off-topic, this is an interesting read

    http://www.telegraphindia.com/1090513/jsp/frontpage/story_10956610.jsp





    hair Art Mermaid Tattoo Design For mermaid tattoo designs. Cute Mermaid Tattoo Designs
  • Cute Mermaid Tattoo Designs



  • ivar
    02-15 12:20 AM
    I recently booked tickets for my parents through Travel center NY. Their prices were good and they accept visa, mastercard and amex. Since it was a E-Ticket the ticket is issued only after successful transaction. Let me know if you need more details.

    Hi Friends,

    I was trying to get online tickets for my parents to come from Chennai to SFO.

    ..I was planning to pay from here using my credit card...but guess that might not work( see text in italics below from the airline website) , My parent have an icici debit card but that one has a limit from icici for 50,000 Rs or 75,000 Rs or so, the tickets are totally 1 lakh + so trying to figure out what might be the options....



    Have the physical credit card originally used for the purchase presented by the cardholder for verification at check-in, OR on collecting the tickets, OR at the nearest Cathay Pacific Ticketing Office prior to the flight departure. The cardholder does not need to book and travel. If a transaction is successfully made with "Verified by Visa", or "MasterCard� SecureCode�", the cardholder will not be required to present the physical card used for verification.

    I understand that if the cardholder fails to present the physical card originally used for booking transaction, the carrier reserves the right to -
    Deny boarding, or
    Collect a guarantee payment (in cash or from a new credit card).

    Anyone been able to book from here for tickets starting from India ?

    Thanks in Advance !!
    Regards,



    more...


    mermaid tattoo designs. your complex sketch design
  • your complex sketch design



  • malibuguy007
    10-02 02:55 PM
    Thanks for the support Chintu





    hot mermaid tattoo design on mermaid tattoo designs. Just a Little Mermaid.
  • Just a Little Mermaid.



  • nfinity
    06-11 06:09 PM
    Another one clicked the link thinking it was out!

    LOL:D



    more...


    house tattoos of mermaids mermaid tattoo designs. Beautiful Mermaid Tattoo
  • Beautiful Mermaid Tattoo



  • addsf345
    12-30 03:01 PM
    I have not informed uscis about the change although I updated my address in their website. As regards AC 21, if I am ready to file it my current employer said they will be ready to support it but I haven't started that process yet.

    Ajay, did you receive 3 years of H1 extension? I am in my 5th year of initial H1B. wondering if I will receive 3 years extension when I file for H1B transfer with an approved 140. I am changing jobs using AC21 to join a new employer.

    Let me know your exp. Did you also get new I-94 attached with H1B ext approval notice?





    tattoo Mermaid Tattoo Designs mermaid tattoo designs. mermaid tattoos
  • mermaid tattoos



  • yabadaba
    07-24 08:07 AM
    <^^^^^^>
    <> <>
    |
    ____



    more...


    pictures Showing newest posts with label Mermaid Tattoos Designs. Show older posts mermaid tattoo designs. Ed Hardy Devil Mermaid Tattoo
  • Ed Hardy Devil Mermaid Tattoo



  • senthil1
    01-12 01:13 PM
    You cannot use your Priority date if it is denied.

    Dear Attornies,experts

    My perm was denied recently because "The wage listed in the SWA job order is less than the wage offered to the foreign worker", It took DOL almost one and half years to determine this after a business necessity audit. I am going to start a new application now. What are my chances for an appeal by providing corrected supporting documents, can I apply a new application while an appeal is in progress..

    Can I have multiple PERM applications from multiple employers at the same time, with different position titles?

    Is there anyway of taking advantage of the old priority date application that was denied with a new application.

    I almost lost 2 years in priority date because of this denial...

    Please suggest...





    dresses Just a Little Mermaid. mermaid tattoo designs. style mermaid tattoo.
  • style mermaid tattoo.



  • dingudi
    03-12 07:18 PM
    With retrogressio to last for years, I am also planning to pursue MBA. But again with IT experience , getting first MBA break is crucial.

    Does anyone have idea, whether executive MBA or Part-Time MBA is better with following things in mind:

    1) Being able to do it while working full time.
    2) Career prospects after finishing



    more...


    makeup Asia tattoos-Mermaid tattoo mermaid tattoo designs. tattoos of mermaids
  • tattoos of mermaids



  • muthukmk
    08-03 04:25 PM
    Are u sure that we have to withdraw old EB3 case. My understanding is that u can file a fresh EB2 and use the old EB3 priority date.

    Experts please clarify





    girlfriend mermaid tattoos mermaid tattoo designs. Tattoo Mermaid Dragon
  • Tattoo Mermaid Dragon



  • harsh
    01-05 02:14 PM
    To add to what logiclife said, even if you were to apply for a change of status, make sure your friend has been in the US for more than 60 days. If you apply for a change of status to H1B within 60 days of coming here, then it will deemed by USCIS that your intention to travel to US was to find a job and that you committed a fraud when you applied for a B2 which is a tourist visa. So if you apply within 60 days then USCIS will surely reject the application. It is true for almost all visas if you happen to apply for a change of status within 60 days of arriving in US.





    hairstyles your complex sketch design mermaid tattoo designs. Mermaid Tattoo Design
  • Mermaid Tattoo Design



  • Administrator2
    03-01 11:32 PM
    Here is Part-4 of the study titled - America's Loss is the World's Gain: America's New Immigrant Entrepreneurs.

    This study is scheduled to be released tomorrow. Here is the link.

    http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1348616

    Excellent work!





    overseas
    08-23 07:14 PM
    Hi Andhrawala,

    I'm not at all surprised if USCIS call center people give conflicting information. When I called they asked me to file in Texas but gave me wrong P.O. Box number and wrong zip code.

    In the EAD/AP filing instructions form in the USCIS website, it is clearly mentioned that we have to file EAD/AP as per the state we live in and not as per where our I-485 is present.

    As my lawyer also told the same thing, I went ahead and sent my application to Texas service center. (I wasted 2 weeks in this dilemma though!) I'm kind of hoping that if I get a query or something later, I can say that I followed instructions at USCIS website.

    I would say get in touch with your companies lawyer one time. Also call USCIS service center one more time and see what they will say this time. :-)





    Refugee_New
    08-02 12:47 PM
    I'm surprised u got a 2 yr extn despite the fact that ur case is current. When did u file and which date was it approved?

    i e-filed my ead on the last week of june. sent documents during the first week of july. July 17th, went for FP. Got the approval two days back



    No comments:

    Post a Comment