ysiad
08-10 11:31 PM
One option is to change the address at USCIS and also put a hold on your mail for 30 days (max allowed) at the Post Office. Picking up held mail should be easy since you are in same city.
Thanks for the idea, that would be helpful! For my question 1, beside the mailing delay, I am also concerned on the delay of USCIS processing of my I-485 case. I don't know their internal procedure. Should I be worried about this or no delay on the procedure?
Thanks.
Thanks for the idea, that would be helpful! For my question 1, beside the mailing delay, I am also concerned on the delay of USCIS processing of my I-485 case. I don't know their internal procedure. Should I be worried about this or no delay on the procedure?
Thanks.
wallpaper alex pettyfer funny.
johnggberg
08-02 01:42 PM
Fed Ex is Good, never had any trouble with them
meridiani.planum
07-12 08:33 AM
Yes, USCIS can raise RFE ability to pay even in I-485 stage.
thats not true. Can you post a link to back that up?
The yates memo made it clear that AC-21 portability employers dont have to prove anything (ability-to-pay, test of market etc). The only expectation from them is that they promise you a job with same/similar duties.
to OP: size of your newemployer should not be a problem,just make sure your job duties are same/similar to what was described in your LC.
thats not true. Can you post a link to back that up?
The yates memo made it clear that AC-21 portability employers dont have to prove anything (ability-to-pay, test of market etc). The only expectation from them is that they promise you a job with same/similar duties.
to OP: size of your newemployer should not be a problem,just make sure your job duties are same/similar to what was described in your LC.
2011 Alex Pettyfer Funny.
engineer
07-08 08:46 PM
I will send this news to my company's Asian Pacific Forum.
We have 6000 plus members and we hope ge gets help.
We have 6000 plus members and we hope ge gets help.
more...
acecupid
07-06 11:48 AM
Please let me know whether it is possible for a person with valid H1B pettion with expired visa stamping can use the AP at POE to enter the US.
Thanks.
Yes, very much possible.
Thanks.
Yes, very much possible.
amitjoey
06-09 02:29 PM
One of my friend with PD Jul 2001 EB3 India is still waiting for his GC. His name check was cleared 4-5 months back and not sure what he was waiting for.....
India EB3 Jul 2001 is current and he still haS not gotten his card. That Sucks!!. That means, it is still largely your luck!!
India EB3 Jul 2001 is current and he still haS not gotten his card. That Sucks!!. That means, it is still largely your luck!!
more...
Lacris
07-18 01:39 AM
They might return urs , simple.
:confused:
Could you answer this? We applied in march for 140/485. I have EAD, AP and FP done.The problem is that I don't remember seing the I-140 application among the papers we had to sign, and nothing just for my husband to sign, which would be normal, since he's the primary applicant. I thought at the time that I-140, being thru the employer doesn't have to be filed personally? Do you think it's possible the I-140 was accepted by mistake without the signature or should I enquire more and maybe my husband signed it at work and doesn't remember?
Thank you
:confused:
Could you answer this? We applied in march for 140/485. I have EAD, AP and FP done.The problem is that I don't remember seing the I-140 application among the papers we had to sign, and nothing just for my husband to sign, which would be normal, since he's the primary applicant. I thought at the time that I-140, being thru the employer doesn't have to be filed personally? Do you think it's possible the I-140 was accepted by mistake without the signature or should I enquire more and maybe my husband signed it at work and doesn't remember?
Thank you
2010 Alex Pettyfer Funny.
.jpg)
thomachan72
04-18 07:17 AM
one of my friends.
Premium processing, general (non-masters) catagory got email notification for reciept of his application yesterday evening.
Premium processing, general (non-masters) catagory got email notification for reciept of his application yesterday evening.
more...
rogerdepena
08-01 10:17 PM
i guess they are already issuing receipt number for I485 received aug. 1, 2007. so where is mine????
Receipt Number: lin07223500XX
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On August 1, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
EAD:
Receipt Number: lin0722353XXX
Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On August 1, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
Receipt Number: lin07223500XX
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On August 1, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
EAD:
Receipt Number: lin0722353XXX
Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On August 1, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
hair alex pettyfer funny. alex
smiledentist
06-14 01:45 PM
485 can be filed for future employment. So technically, your old company with one of the partners can file for 485, presuming no other technical flaws with ability to pay and other such stuff. Contact an attorney, but according to me, a strong possibility of filing with old company and then using AC21.
I think ability to pay is at 140 stage,and that has gotten cleared.I was wondering if I could file 485 from the old company and invoke ac 21 after 181 days.
I think ability to pay is at 140 stage,and that has gotten cleared.I was wondering if I could file 485 from the old company and invoke ac 21 after 181 days.
more...
xlr8r
09-15 02:58 PM
This is bizarre stuff.
It says that NSC I-140 processing date for EB2 is March 13, 2008. Since when did they become so efficient to jump from July 6th, 2007 to March 2008? I guess they mistakenly typed 2008 instead of 2007?
Those lazy bums had better get ready for an onslaught of Service Requests. :)
It says that NSC I-140 processing date for EB2 is March 13, 2008. Since when did they become so efficient to jump from July 6th, 2007 to March 2008? I guess they mistakenly typed 2008 instead of 2007?
Those lazy bums had better get ready for an onslaught of Service Requests. :)
hot alex pettyfer funny. alex
vjkypally
01-26 11:13 AM
I applied for my H1B extension on Aug 23rd(Vermont). It says they are currently processing Oct 01, but my case is still pending..... Anyone in the same boat?
more...
house alex pettyfer golden globes. alex pettyfer funny. alex pettyfer funny.
anilvt
07-17 12:05 AM
Anyone?
tattoo alex pettyfer funny. alex
mariner5555
05-27 06:57 AM
why did they come out with this statement ? maybe to tell state dept not to do this in future ? for many it will take 5 years for the visas to be available ..say EB3 - I with PD of 2006 who was lucky enough to file for 485 during the fiasco ..
more...
pictures tattoo alex pettyfer funny.
meridiani.planum
12-17 06:23 PM
Sorry I was away from my computer for a while.
Thanks for all your help Guys.
We are talking to Lawyer, Murthy law today.
It's an employment based.
This case of I-485 is 2004.
We talked to USCIS and they say to wait for notice and they do not have nay reason to tell over phone as they do not have access to NOTICE.
Hope Lawyer comes out with something.
THank you all
Great help and moral support from all of you at Immigration VOice.
curious: have you hired Murthy's lawfirm now or have they been handling your case all along?
Do keep us posted on this. All the best! Hope it all works out for you...
Thanks for all your help Guys.
We are talking to Lawyer, Murthy law today.
It's an employment based.
This case of I-485 is 2004.
We talked to USCIS and they say to wait for notice and they do not have nay reason to tell over phone as they do not have access to NOTICE.
Hope Lawyer comes out with something.
THank you all
Great help and moral support from all of you at Immigration VOice.
curious: have you hired Murthy's lawfirm now or have they been handling your case all along?
Do keep us posted on this. All the best! Hope it all works out for you...
dresses Alex Pettyfer shirtless pics
gjoe
04-30 09:52 PM
What is the agenda now?
more...
makeup images Alex Pettyfer Lip Syncs
gconmymind
07-29 02:51 PM
Are you sure Systems Analyst and Director of Development are considered "similar" jobs? To me it does not sound like similar jobs. Systems Analyst is a technical job whereas Director is purely managerial position.
Let me know if you have documentation on "same/similar".
Let me know if you have documentation on "same/similar".
girlfriend alex pettyfer funny. alex
gc_on_demand
01-20 08:31 PM
I had an appointment at Mumbai Consulate on Jan 5th , 7th year ext. Since my I 797 approval date and stamping date was too short ( 1-2 weeks ) USCIS or DOS failed to update info in PIMS on time. I got yellow slip after few basic questions and told to wait for 2-3 biz days. I informed my lawyer in USA and he made contact to DOS there and ask them to update record. Also I had renewed my Indian passport since I applied for I 797 so they had old pp no in record. Lady from DOS promised to work on my case but didn't give any definite time limit.
but I got reply from Consulate on 4th biz day. Submitted passport via local VFS office and with in 3 days got it back. I think if you contact DOS it would take less time , otherwise 2-3 weeks is normal and 4 weeks or longer is for some rare cases. As long as your history is clean nothing to worry even it takes 3-4 weeks.
but I got reply from Consulate on 4th biz day. Submitted passport via local VFS office and with in 3 days got it back. I think if you contact DOS it would take less time , otherwise 2-3 weeks is normal and 4 weeks or longer is for some rare cases. As long as your history is clean nothing to worry even it takes 3-4 weeks.
hairstyles Alex Pettyfer as Jace quot;The
milind70
04-07 05:44 PM
I drove to Canada for H1-visa stamp renewal a few weeks ago and was surprised that Canada Immigration did not ask for my I-94 at point of entry.
I asked the immigration officer if they should take my I-94 but they declined saying it wasn't necessary and that I'd get an I-94 when coming back into the U.S, which is exactly what happened so perhaps this is perfectly normal.
I am not worrying about it at all.
I think when travel to with North America(Canada & Mexico) you need not submit you current I 94 if you are going to reneter within 30 days of your exit.
I asked the immigration officer if they should take my I-94 but they declined saying it wasn't necessary and that I'd get an I-94 when coming back into the U.S, which is exactly what happened so perhaps this is perfectly normal.
I am not worrying about it at all.
I think when travel to with North America(Canada & Mexico) you need not submit you current I 94 if you are going to reneter within 30 days of your exit.
vamsi_poondla
09-05 09:36 PM
we should all attend. Failure is not an option...there is no better time than Sept 18th
bkam
06-09 01:28 PM
When discussing premium processing, capitalism etc categories, we should not forget that USCIS is a monopolist. There is no alternative, hense all screw ups, "premiums" etc. Capitalism has nothing to do with USCIS. This organization is a typical crippled socialistic child.
No comments:
Post a Comment