__THISRES__75655.jpg)
Alabaman
09-17 02:27 PM
We do not want to associate ourselves with family immigration or H1-B visas any more than illegal immigration.
I agree that we should be dissociating ourselves from anything that is controversial, that includes illegals, H1-Bs, and ....
I never knew IV was against H1Bs. Is IV only for people that have filed a petition for GC? Why is it then that one of our publicity drive is to recruit students still in school on F1?? Aren't they going to get an H1B before even filing for a GC?? Am I missing something??
Immigration Voice
Working for reform in legal immigration
or
A voice for legal immigrants
....better still:
Immigration Voice
A Voice for High Skilled Legal Immigrants
I agree that we should be dissociating ourselves from anything that is controversial, that includes illegals, H1-Bs, and ....
I never knew IV was against H1Bs. Is IV only for people that have filed a petition for GC? Why is it then that one of our publicity drive is to recruit students still in school on F1?? Aren't they going to get an H1B before even filing for a GC?? Am I missing something??
Immigration Voice
Working for reform in legal immigration
or
A voice for legal immigrants
....better still:
Immigration Voice
A Voice for High Skilled Legal Immigrants
wallpaper cute anime boy wallpaper.
kawosa
08-19 12:53 PM
Yep, just passed level III , today. Now will start applying for the charter.
you must be a happy man today! congrats again.....
I got my charter in 05.. but still remember the day i got my results... one of the best days of my life..
I really havent used it much though other than sponsoring my students for level 1. so what area of fin you in?
you must be a happy man today! congrats again.....
I got my charter in 05.. but still remember the day i got my results... one of the best days of my life..
I really havent used it much though other than sponsoring my students for level 1. so what area of fin you in?
Leo07
05-14 01:18 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^
2011 cute anime boy wallpaper. cute
optimystic
04-22 03:38 PM
As per my understanding, due to the July 2, 2007 fiasco, Visa dates were unavailable for ALL chargeability areas between July 2nd - July 17th 2007 (i.e until USCIS temporarily made relaxation after protests from IV et al. )
So how can the processing date be July 11th !!
It implies that they are processing a case that was filed/receipted on July 11th !! Whereas as per the Visa bulletin no body should have been able to file a case when PDs were not current during that brief time slot (2nd - 17th of july). So are they processing cases out of thin air !! :) (just kidding...I know some people did contine to file after July 2nd despite dates not being current)
If indeed people did continue to file their papers even after July 2nd (and I think some did), then may be they are processing those (relatively) few applications. But would they allow such applications. I guess they are...they are atleast processing them :) , whether or not they will honor such filings I dont know....
So how can the processing date be July 11th !!
It implies that they are processing a case that was filed/receipted on July 11th !! Whereas as per the Visa bulletin no body should have been able to file a case when PDs were not current during that brief time slot (2nd - 17th of july). So are they processing cases out of thin air !! :) (just kidding...I know some people did contine to file after July 2nd despite dates not being current)
If indeed people did continue to file their papers even after July 2nd (and I think some did), then may be they are processing those (relatively) few applications. But would they allow such applications. I guess they are...they are atleast processing them :) , whether or not they will honor such filings I dont know....
more...
ras
04-03 01:22 AM
there is usually a respond by date on the RFE. In my case it was slightly beyond 12 weeks....
I have the RFE, it doesn't state the exact instead mentions 12 weeks from the date of this letter. And the date of the letter is Jan 8, 2008
I have the RFE, it doesn't state the exact instead mentions 12 weeks from the date of this letter. And the date of the letter is Jan 8, 2008

mohitb272
11-06 11:54 AM
Hi,
did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.
Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.
Did your checks get encashed?
did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.
Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.
Did your checks get encashed?
more...

jthomas
12-11 08:45 PM
I paid 3500 dollars to the attorney for H1B transfer before 3 years. I don't know the USCIS fees
Thanks. These are the fees for a new H1B. Is procedure/fees same for transfer of H1B from one employer to another? How long does it take? I know USCIS posts processing times, but a first-hand information on employer transfer will be helpful.
Thanks. These are the fees for a new H1B. Is procedure/fees same for transfer of H1B from one employer to another? How long does it take? I know USCIS posts processing times, but a first-hand information on employer transfer will be helpful.
2010 oys are back Katekyo Hitman
bsbawa10
11-04 09:28 AM
(Punjabi) Holi gairan nal khadee too batheree , sadee vari rang mukiya
Translation:
You played Holi with everybody else, but when my turn came , you ran out of color.
Translation:
You played Holi with everybody else, but when my turn came , you ran out of color.
more...
lskreddy
07-30 10:11 AM
Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
hair cute anime boy wallpaper. Cute+anime+oy+with+rown+
paskal
11-10 06:32 PM
to everyone willing to contribute to the efforts
please hold on, i will get back to you once the structure of the new work groups is finalized. remember to complete your profile!
please hold on, i will get back to you once the structure of the new work groups is finalized. remember to complete your profile!
more...

chanduv23
07-17 07:37 AM
Getting innovative is the Key here. Keep your paperwork ready (You must do it in the background). Tell your employer through email that all you need is an employer letter and he can fax it to you, tell him you will personally come over to the place where he is to get signature and you have no issues, remember in your communications "Just praise him" . Tell him he is great, and you respect him and and u love him etc....... tell him that he must definitely enjoy his vacation and you will come to wherever he is or arrange for a pickup from Fedex and he has to do nothing.
All you need from him is a signature and copy of 140 approval. Your lawyer has to give you a copy if u requested, now if they are also playing it by your employer, you can tell them that you will come over to their office, and you need a copy so that you can file 485. Just be very poliet with them - be extremely polite and at equal intervals of time keep sending them polite reminders, tel, them you will come to their place and collect it personally - keep praising them and tell them how much you adore them.
In the background, workout your way, talk to a different lawyer. If a lawyer requests previous lawyer for necessary documentation, they HAVE TO GIVE. This approach may be a bit difficult because your previous lawyer may use delay tactics.
Remember - your employer is unethical and your lawyer is egoistic. You have to deal with crap.
After things go well for u- screw them big time, expose them on the internet and desi crunch.
All you need from him is a signature and copy of 140 approval. Your lawyer has to give you a copy if u requested, now if they are also playing it by your employer, you can tell them that you will come over to their office, and you need a copy so that you can file 485. Just be very poliet with them - be extremely polite and at equal intervals of time keep sending them polite reminders, tel, them you will come to their place and collect it personally - keep praising them and tell them how much you adore them.
In the background, workout your way, talk to a different lawyer. If a lawyer requests previous lawyer for necessary documentation, they HAVE TO GIVE. This approach may be a bit difficult because your previous lawyer may use delay tactics.
Remember - your employer is unethical and your lawyer is egoistic. You have to deal with crap.
After things go well for u- screw them big time, expose them on the internet and desi crunch.
hot Anime boys
vactorboy29
02-24 11:54 AM
I can volunter this for Illinois
more...
house cute anime boy wallpaper. Cute anime couples wallpapers
BornConfused
07-03 09:47 AM
Ha, congratulations to you, I'm happy for you!!
tattoo cute anime boy wallpaper.
johnamit
07-27 04:00 PM
I had same question, but when I checked all I-94s of mine, they all had same numbers, one at POE consistent with all other 797 issues after that.
Hope that helps.
Hi,
My I-94 which was issued 2 years ago in the port of entry got expired(this I-94 was based on my previous employer "ABC". I have applied for H1 extention and got my 797 extended with new I-94 recently with my new employer "XYZ".
My question is which I-94 details should I use while filing my 485. Obviously my labor was filed by "XYZ" company.
Regards
Kasi
Hope that helps.
Hi,
My I-94 which was issued 2 years ago in the port of entry got expired(this I-94 was based on my previous employer "ABC". I have applied for H1 extention and got my 797 extended with new I-94 recently with my new employer "XYZ".
My question is which I-94 details should I use while filing my 485. Obviously my labor was filed by "XYZ" company.
Regards
Kasi
more...
pictures cute anime boy wallpaper. cute
mayitbesoon
08-22 04:41 PM
This could be a second part of campaign for administative fixes. also, please include some strategy to fight for FIFO processing. This is also very important issue
dresses cute anime boy wallpaper.
__THISRES__70548.jpg)
kumar.yerr
12-15 05:36 PM
I attended Visa Interview for my H1B extension today (Dec 11th 2009) at Hyderabad Consulate.
I do have a genuine job and had been working for the same client since the day I started working in the US..
VO gave me 221g Yellow form and he didn't check anything. He asked me to drop all the documents in the drop box. He didn't mention anything about the passport.
Below is conversation:
1) DS-156, 157 & Passport
A) I handed him those docs.
2) Are you returning to the same job?
A) Yes sir
3) Can I see the client letter?
A) I gave a letter from Fedex. (Attached the client letter I submitted to the Consulate Officer)
4) Can I see your Paystubs?
A) Gave him all the paystubs since May 2007.
5) Why are the amounts different in paystubs?
A) Base salary is same, but bonus component varies every pay cycle. Also, my employer had switched to a different payroll company and since then they are running the payroll weekly.
He then gave me a 221g Yellow form and asked me to drop all the documents in the dropbox. And he also asked me if he could keep the client letter. I said Yes.
Couple of questions:
1) Should i drop my passport along with all other documents?
2) What is the success rate and
3) Why do they usually issue an Yellow slip?
Any help is greatly appreciated..
Thanks and Regards..
I do have a genuine job and had been working for the same client since the day I started working in the US..
VO gave me 221g Yellow form and he didn't check anything. He asked me to drop all the documents in the drop box. He didn't mention anything about the passport.
Below is conversation:
1) DS-156, 157 & Passport
A) I handed him those docs.
2) Are you returning to the same job?
A) Yes sir
3) Can I see the client letter?
A) I gave a letter from Fedex. (Attached the client letter I submitted to the Consulate Officer)
4) Can I see your Paystubs?
A) Gave him all the paystubs since May 2007.
5) Why are the amounts different in paystubs?
A) Base salary is same, but bonus component varies every pay cycle. Also, my employer had switched to a different payroll company and since then they are running the payroll weekly.
He then gave me a 221g Yellow form and asked me to drop all the documents in the dropbox. And he also asked me if he could keep the client letter. I said Yes.
Couple of questions:
1) Should i drop my passport along with all other documents?
2) What is the success rate and
3) Why do they usually issue an Yellow slip?
Any help is greatly appreciated..
Thanks and Regards..
more...
makeup Hiro no Kakera Dream Boy

HumHongeKamiyab
01-02 11:37 AM
The % displayed here is inconsequential. As about 90% of people who have not received their FP notice would vote, but only about 5% of people who have received the FP notice would do the same (As they see more interesting thread somewhere). But I am glad someone atleast created a thread and we see 40 odd people who are in the same situation.
I applied for 485 on july 12th to NSC, case transfered to TSC. Have not got FP for both me and my wife.
there are about 40%..... so lots of them....
I applied for 485 on july 12th to NSC, case transfered to TSC. Have not got FP for both me and my wife.
there are about 40%..... so lots of them....
girlfriend cute of Bleach Boys
GCBy3000
06-14 05:02 PM
yes it is like that all these years, but atleast now I hope them to use their idle and rusty brain.
There are tons of people with approved 140 with 2006/2007 PD. Even if they process they will not be in the position to grant GC to these people due to lack of visa numbers. So I hope they sort it out and process the applications based on PD.
The applications themselves are processed by receipt date but the approval still depends on your PD.Someone correct me if I am wrong...
There are tons of people with approved 140 with 2006/2007 PD. Even if they process they will not be in the position to grant GC to these people due to lack of visa numbers. So I hope they sort it out and process the applications based on PD.
The applications themselves are processed by receipt date but the approval still depends on your PD.Someone correct me if I am wrong...
hairstyles cute anime boy wallpaper.
waitin_toolong
11-04 09:36 AM
do a google search on this term you will find more resources
uma001
07-24 03:41 PM
More details are needed to answer this question better.
I think that any time is a good time - it is better to start the process early. If the company is paying for the process - what is the harm. He should go ahead... If he is planning to leave the company and is required to sign some type of agreement to start GC process - then it will be a different story.
Well, If they file it now, they get queries like ' Why do you need this guy when there are so many americans looking for job. Need detailed documentation and business necessities to sponsor green card for this person'...this happened to three of my friends recently.
Finally it is up to you whether you want to go ahead now or later.
I think that any time is a good time - it is better to start the process early. If the company is paying for the process - what is the harm. He should go ahead... If he is planning to leave the company and is required to sign some type of agreement to start GC process - then it will be a different story.
Well, If they file it now, they get queries like ' Why do you need this guy when there are so many americans looking for job. Need detailed documentation and business necessities to sponsor green card for this person'...this happened to three of my friends recently.
Finally it is up to you whether you want to go ahead now or later.
makemygc
04-17 09:45 AM
How did you find what job code your labor was applied for?
I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation
the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.
also i just have 1 page of approval for ETA750. are there more than one pages in this application and if so I should have all the pages...
I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation
the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.
also i just have 1 page of approval for ETA750. are there more than one pages in this application and if so I should have all the pages...
No comments:
Post a Comment