sathweb
02-12 10:30 PM
Is not weired funny dicriminatvie while 2003/2004 already gor GC while April2001 are waiting for approval.
You do not think there should be once a year declaration for clared date upto so n so not a single file is pending.
Why April2001 has to wait for 8(eight!) years
I feel your pain. Here is my advice. Talk to your local Senator. I have been in contact with my local senator since Nov 2008. Finally, i got my I485 approved on 10th Feb, yet to receive cards though.
My senator, the longest serving in the senate history, contacted at least 3 times with USCIS, as recent as Jan 28th. So just take their help, dont even hesitate.
You do not think there should be once a year declaration for clared date upto so n so not a single file is pending.
Why April2001 has to wait for 8(eight!) years
I feel your pain. Here is my advice. Talk to your local Senator. I have been in contact with my local senator since Nov 2008. Finally, i got my I485 approved on 10th Feb, yet to receive cards though.
My senator, the longest serving in the senate history, contacted at least 3 times with USCIS, as recent as Jan 28th. So just take their help, dont even hesitate.
wallpaper the roommate quotes.
narendra_modi
03-04 10:07 PM
i smoke GANZA..pl. mind your business..
Bidi, I guess.
Bidi, I guess.
YesWeWillGet
09-25 07:16 PM
1. Is it mandatory for USCIS to send the NOID/RFE for employer revoked I-140? (if the candidate is invoked AC21)
2. Can we retain the I-140 after submission of new employer's offer letter and pay stub?
3. If previous employer revokes I-140, when will the USCIS send NOID/RFE?
4. When will the employee know about the revocation in general (how many days)?
5. If one re-joins the previous employer after two months, can the employer cancel the revocation of I-140 or re-validate the I-140?
I would really appreciate for your valuable suggetions and answers.
Regards and thanks for your help
2. Can we retain the I-140 after submission of new employer's offer letter and pay stub?
3. If previous employer revokes I-140, when will the USCIS send NOID/RFE?
4. When will the employee know about the revocation in general (how many days)?
5. If one re-joins the previous employer after two months, can the employer cancel the revocation of I-140 or re-validate the I-140?
I would really appreciate for your valuable suggetions and answers.
Regards and thanks for your help
2011 the roommate quotes.
guitarbam
01-24 10:40 AM
just got my Labor approved a couple week ago and now i want to file I-140 premium processing. But my lawyer's not allow me to do that coz once my I-140 approve i can't file my 8 th year extension. My 7th years H1B will expire on Aug 30, 2007.
I'm very confused now, on my understanding once i get my I-140 approve, i'm eligible to get my H1B 3 years extension.
FYI: i chose CP opotion, is that make me not eligible to get my H1B extension once my I-140 approve?
Please help and Big thanks
I'm very confused now, on my understanding once i get my I-140 approve, i'm eligible to get my H1B 3 years extension.
FYI: i chose CP opotion, is that make me not eligible to get my H1B extension once my I-140 approve?
Please help and Big thanks
more...
sheela
08-06 07:58 PM
I had received RFE. They received the response for RFE on 08-01 for which there was LUD on 08-01. There was another LUD on 08-03. another one on 08-04. The status reads: "On August 1, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to
register."
I sent you PM. Please, check the same
register."
I sent you PM. Please, check the same
anilsal
01-11 03:03 PM
toward IV activities. It will not only bring you hope, peace and sense of something noble but also will benefit your cause.
Thanks for coming forward with your frustration.
Thanks for coming forward with your frustration.
more...
crazy_apple
04-26 01:48 PM
Hello, since this is a thread on Canadian PR - I wanted to know if anyone had been through a similar situation.
I got my Canadian PR about a year ago. I went thru the landing process and obtained the PR cards from Toronto about a year back. After that I returned to the US - I work on a H1B here. I have not been to Canada since I got my PR. I need to go to Vancover to get my H1B stamping done. I intend to be in Canada for no more than 2/3 working days and return to the US.
My questions are:
- Will the Canadian immigration officers ask why I am making the trip to Canada?
- Can they revoke the PR status if they deem that I am making the trip solely to get the US stamping done?
- Do I need to apply for a travel permit, even though I have the plastic PR cards?
Your input will be appreciated.
Thanks!
I got my Canadian PR about a year ago. I went thru the landing process and obtained the PR cards from Toronto about a year back. After that I returned to the US - I work on a H1B here. I have not been to Canada since I got my PR. I need to go to Vancover to get my H1B stamping done. I intend to be in Canada for no more than 2/3 working days and return to the US.
My questions are:
- Will the Canadian immigration officers ask why I am making the trip to Canada?
- Can they revoke the PR status if they deem that I am making the trip solely to get the US stamping done?
- Do I need to apply for a travel permit, even though I have the plastic PR cards?
Your input will be appreciated.
Thanks!
2010 the roommate quotes. quot;The Roommatequot; was released in
gcdreamer05
08-20 10:09 AM
overseas i waited for replies checked with some of my friends and finally decided to post it to TExas center based on my state that i live in Mass.
Posted the app today morning so i would suggest you to post it to TX.
Posted the app today morning so i would suggest you to post it to TX.
more...
vkxml
11-01 11:19 AM
I filed 485 on July 18 in NSC. I called USCIS on Oct 16 (exactly the 90th day), early in the morning. 1-800-375-5283(1,2,2,6,2,2,1). The lady who picked up said they have introduced a new system to raise a 'Service Request' for those who are waiting for more than 90 days for check clearance. She siad that mine was the first case she was entering into the system. She keyed in my details and gave me a Service Request # and said that an agent will be assigned to my case within two days to look for my application. On Oct 18th, I found that my checks were cleared. But the rec # are not showing on online yet. So, pls call USCIS and raise a service req if you don't see any activity yet, it worked for me, though the rec # s not updated online yet.
I found that my appln was moved from NSC to TSC, as my rec # starts with SRC-08.
God bless u; I have asking them for a Service Request. They do not want to raise any Service Request and asked me to wait.
- VK~XML.
I found that my appln was moved from NSC to TSC, as my rec # starts with SRC-08.
God bless u; I have asking them for a Service Request. They do not want to raise any Service Request and asked me to wait.
- VK~XML.
hair the roommate quotes.
Carlau
01-24 11:55 AM
I have a suggestion, offer your company to pay a half an hour consultation with a lawyer, such as Sonal Mehta or Hooyou or Shusterman, this way you will not only get your H-1B 3 year extension but you will save your company from paying the 1k+ attorney's fee x 3.
more...
vikramy
07-10 05:06 AM
Hello,
One of the clients is not considering EAD as a valid document to enter their facilities. Funny thing is their security team are ok if you have valid visa and I94 but not EAD.
I think this is more of ignorance about EAD.
Can some provide doucumentation which says discrimination of EAD is violation of Law? or some thing that says EAD is a valid document to work adn stay in the country.
One of the clients is not considering EAD as a valid document to enter their facilities. Funny thing is their security team are ok if you have valid visa and I94 but not EAD.
I think this is more of ignorance about EAD.
Can some provide doucumentation which says discrimination of EAD is violation of Law? or some thing that says EAD is a valid document to work adn stay in the country.
hot The Roommate event; the roommate quotes. The Roommate is a
waiting4gc
06-29 01:18 PM
My lawyer asked me to use A# on OPT card as the A# on my 485 application. USCIS does not normally assign A# when 140 is approved. There are only rare scenarios when it does that. Please use the A# on your opt card so that USCIS can easily find your records from the student days.
I was a student on f1 and had applied and used my OPT period. The OPT card has A#. I am applying I-485 with I-140 pending and have I-140 reciept
Should I use the OPT A# everywhere on the application?
I do not have any other documentation related to my OPT except the expired OPT/EAD card. IS this suffiecnt documentation?
There is question on the I-765 which ask IF i had applied for EAD before. WOuld the answer to this be yes I have used OPT before? If yes what is the location of the USCIS office where I applied. I have no clue about this
I was a student on f1 and had applied and used my OPT period. The OPT card has A#. I am applying I-485 with I-140 pending and have I-140 reciept
Should I use the OPT A# everywhere on the application?
I do not have any other documentation related to my OPT except the expired OPT/EAD card. IS this suffiecnt documentation?
There is question on the I-765 which ask IF i had applied for EAD before. WOuld the answer to this be yes I have used OPT before? If yes what is the location of the USCIS office where I applied. I have no clue about this
more...
house The Roommate
flresident
09-05 02:46 PM
I had got RFE email on 8/28/08. I got the letter today in mail.
My mother's name on G325A was written as her mainden name (as per form instructions) and its her married name on my BC. Now USCIS finds this discrepancy and needs evidence to establish my parentage. I will have to submit my BC which is already been done. I am not sure if that will suffice.
Has anyone else had similar issue?
Thank you in advance.
Probably what you need is an affidavit confirming your mother's both names.
That's my opinion.
My mother's name on G325A was written as her mainden name (as per form instructions) and its her married name on my BC. Now USCIS finds this discrepancy and needs evidence to establish my parentage. I will have to submit my BC which is already been done. I am not sure if that will suffice.
Has anyone else had similar issue?
Thank you in advance.
Probably what you need is an affidavit confirming your mother's both names.
That's my opinion.
tattoo The Roommate (2011) 720p BRRip
malibuguy007
10-03 05:38 PM
And back on to the first page again :eek:
more...
pictures the roommate quotes. roommate quotes; roommate quotes
dreamgc_real
04-22 02:20 PM
Please go and talk to Hispanic Caucus about it. Maybe they will listen to your desperate call for help and suffering.
Tell them you want to buy bigger house, fancier car and get promoted to make more money. You cannot go to Europe vacations or on a Cruise without a greencard. Your wife cannot also make 100K+ money as much as you make and so your kids are starving. Tell them that you are very educated and have Ivy league degrees. Despite all your intelligence and smartness, your employer is exploiting you and not giving promotions.
Then say your problems are more important than problems of undocumented. They are anyways subhuman and you do not care if they do not have food to eat, get exploited, do not get medical care or have a roof above their house. They should all be jailed and deported like animals. USA is a rich country and can easily round up 13 million people and deport them. Suggest some ways of deportation using your smart intelligence.
I'm sure Hispanic Caucus and for that matter any Congress member will definitely listen to you without forming a negative opinion about the arrogance of the entire H1Bkind..
We need Immigration Reform. Period.
We want our agenda passed before theirs. They want their agenda passed before ours......... can't you see, they are the two sides of the same coin. So stop bickering about legal and illegal immigration.
Tell them you want to buy bigger house, fancier car and get promoted to make more money. You cannot go to Europe vacations or on a Cruise without a greencard. Your wife cannot also make 100K+ money as much as you make and so your kids are starving. Tell them that you are very educated and have Ivy league degrees. Despite all your intelligence and smartness, your employer is exploiting you and not giving promotions.
Then say your problems are more important than problems of undocumented. They are anyways subhuman and you do not care if they do not have food to eat, get exploited, do not get medical care or have a roof above their house. They should all be jailed and deported like animals. USA is a rich country and can easily round up 13 million people and deport them. Suggest some ways of deportation using your smart intelligence.
I'm sure Hispanic Caucus and for that matter any Congress member will definitely listen to you without forming a negative opinion about the arrogance of the entire H1Bkind..
We need Immigration Reform. Period.
We want our agenda passed before theirs. They want their agenda passed before ours......... can't you see, they are the two sides of the same coin. So stop bickering about legal and illegal immigration.
dresses the roommate quotes. “The Roommate” Cartoon Parody
speddi
10-15 01:17 PM
this is the response I got from our company attorney..
If you use your EAD to work part time for another employer, then you would no longer be in H-1B status. However, the H-1B petition would remain valid but you would not be in H-1B status (your stay in the US would be as an applicant for adjustment).
If you use your EAD to work part time for another employer, then you would no longer be in H-1B status. However, the H-1B petition would remain valid but you would not be in H-1B status (your stay in the US would be as an applicant for adjustment).
more...
makeup roommate quotes; the roommate quotes. The Roommate; The Roommate
ChainReaction
04-24 07:04 AM
I just got my wife's h4 approval letter today but the I-94 does not have any validity period on it, its blank?? Moreover, We received two more i539 approval notices sames as my wifes without any validity period under my wife's name (Applicant)... beneficiary were for two kids age 9,11 totally different last names/Nationality :confused: Are the CSC processing people smoking something:eek:
I will call them tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone else also had this experience, do we have to travel outside the country to get I-94 stamped? my H1B approval has not arrived yet but the status online says approved. Our old I-94 on the passport have already expired, will that be a problem?
I will call them tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone else also had this experience, do we have to travel outside the country to get I-94 stamped? my H1B approval has not arrived yet but the status online says approved. Our old I-94 on the passport have already expired, will that be a problem?
girlfriend the roommate quotes. The Roommate event; The Roommate event
saloni
04-17 07:44 PM
Thanks virtual55.
AS PER THE ADDENDUM II
In guidance issued by legacy INS after the 1999 rule change, the Service stated the following:
However, an H-1 or L-1 nonimmigrant will violate his/her nonimmigrant status is s/he uses the EAD to leave the employer listed on the approved I-129 petition and engage in employment for a separate employer.22 (Emphasis in original).
AILA believes that a nonimmigrant who “moonlights” pursuant to an EAD has not “left” his or her employer, and thus is still maintaining proper status. AILA requests USCIS to confirm that, in the case of an H-1B or L-1 nonimmigrant, present in the United States under a valid petition in either classification, who moonlights pursuant to an EAD, still maintains his H-1B or L-1 status.
I think as per the Addendum II, USCIS has yet to certify that moonlighting will not loose the H1B status. AS OF TODAY ,working with additional employer on EAD will void the status.
AS PER THE ADDENDUM II
In guidance issued by legacy INS after the 1999 rule change, the Service stated the following:
However, an H-1 or L-1 nonimmigrant will violate his/her nonimmigrant status is s/he uses the EAD to leave the employer listed on the approved I-129 petition and engage in employment for a separate employer.22 (Emphasis in original).
AILA believes that a nonimmigrant who “moonlights” pursuant to an EAD has not “left” his or her employer, and thus is still maintaining proper status. AILA requests USCIS to confirm that, in the case of an H-1B or L-1 nonimmigrant, present in the United States under a valid petition in either classification, who moonlights pursuant to an EAD, still maintains his H-1B or L-1 status.
I think as per the Addendum II, USCIS has yet to certify that moonlighting will not loose the H1B status. AS OF TODAY ,working with additional employer on EAD will void the status.
hairstyles the roommate quotes. Her The Roommate co-stars were
go_guy123
01-20 03:55 PM
Nearly half of H1B visa holders from India: US report - The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/travel/visa-power/nearly-half-of-h1b-visa-holders-from-india-us-report/articleshow/7290694.cms)
At this rate...after couple of years the GC backlog will only be restricted to EB-India
At this rate...after couple of years the GC backlog will only be restricted to EB-India
eb3retro
02-15 11:25 PM
Hi,
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
could you please update your profile? thanks.
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
could you please update your profile? thanks.
wanaparthy
03-25 07:58 PM
Iam serious and i put it that i felt.
But later realized that this is not the right place!
Thanks
But later realized that this is not the right place!
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment