nhfirefighter13
June 6th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Not too shabby for your first attempts. You do need to use a smaller aperture, though. For example, on your shots of the mixing boards, guitar and railing (the one with all the circles), if you had used f/16 or f/22 instead of say f/5.6 you would have gotten a lot more "depth", ie: more stuff in focus, to the shots. This isn't to say that you always want everything in focus but sometimes you do.
Don't forget that the trick to using smaller apertures for maximum depth of field is to focus on the object (or point of an object) that is closest to the camera....everything else behind it will be in focus (even though it won't look that way when taking the shot.
Don't forget that the trick to using smaller apertures for maximum depth of field is to focus on the object (or point of an object) that is closest to the camera....everything else behind it will be in focus (even though it won't look that way when taking the shot.
wallpaper Bella (Kristen Stewart)

sam2006
09-21 03:03 PM
Guys
i got a LUD on 140( 9/21) after 2 weeks of 485/EAD/AP RN ..
all the RN from SRC...
any one on the same boat
i got a LUD on 140( 9/21) after 2 weeks of 485/EAD/AP RN ..
all the RN from SRC...
any one on the same boat
gc_on_demand
04-09 04:15 PM
Hello guys,
Need little advice from you guys.
My wife is having her citizenship interview and oath ceremony on April 30th.
My AOS Documents are almost ready and i am just waiting for her to become US Citizen. I just need her Naturalization certificate which i can attach with my I-130 application as proof of her citizenship.
after she become citizen, should i wait for a week or 2, before i send my AOS application to USCIS or just send it right away.??? if i send my application on the same day she become citizen........does that gonna create any problem for my AOS case ???
thanks
h1bdude1
I am not lawer .. but I guess it may not create any issue. There are so many lawers. hire one for better accuracy.
Need little advice from you guys.
My wife is having her citizenship interview and oath ceremony on April 30th.
My AOS Documents are almost ready and i am just waiting for her to become US Citizen. I just need her Naturalization certificate which i can attach with my I-130 application as proof of her citizenship.
after she become citizen, should i wait for a week or 2, before i send my AOS application to USCIS or just send it right away.??? if i send my application on the same day she become citizen........does that gonna create any problem for my AOS case ???
thanks
h1bdude1
I am not lawer .. but I guess it may not create any issue. There are so many lawers. hire one for better accuracy.
2011 kristen stewart bella twilight
Administrator2
11-09 10:16 AM
That is may not correct. Stuart Anderson was never a lobbist. But he did play a key role in AC21 law. Back then Stuart was Legislative Director for Sen. Abraham (R-MI). Stuart worked with key staffers across the aisle to recapture and pass other favorable provisions in AC21. In that sense, Stuart always had a front row seat to witness things unfold in front of him. This is what makes his book so unique.
According to the website, Stuart is Adjunct Scholar at CATO institute and he is executive director of another policy institute called NFAP.
According to the website, Stuart is Adjunct Scholar at CATO institute and he is executive director of another policy institute called NFAP.
more...
monkeyman
08-30 02:11 PM
I applied my 485 as a single on July 17th.
I got married and then applied my spouse's on Aug 16th.
Since I am married now, will that cause my application to get rejected as I applied as Single.
I am not sure how would this be handled at USCIS end ?
Any idea ?
Should not have any impact - your spouse will receive a conditional GC if her GC comes within two years of your marriage. You shall (as a primary member) receive a 10 year GC. You will need to file for your wife again to remove the conditions after completing two years of your marriage. No big deal. Just chill and attend the rally. No one can tell you how long will it take it to get your actual GC though.
I got married and then applied my spouse's on Aug 16th.
Since I am married now, will that cause my application to get rejected as I applied as Single.
I am not sure how would this be handled at USCIS end ?
Any idea ?
Should not have any impact - your spouse will receive a conditional GC if her GC comes within two years of your marriage. You shall (as a primary member) receive a 10 year GC. You will need to file for your wife again to remove the conditions after completing two years of your marriage. No big deal. Just chill and attend the rally. No one can tell you how long will it take it to get your actual GC though.
santb1975
01-28 10:45 PM
^^^
more...
ajithkumar
04-26 05:49 AM
Hi
i was working with employer A (h1b tenure 2006---september 30 2009)...I applied for my extension and also transfer of h1b to company B..got h1b extension sucessfully from 09-2009 to 08/2012...
both the companies A and B are operated by same person..
I went for H1B stamping in november 2009 at Canada ottawa...in the mean time my employer has same adress for company A and company B..My employer has provided me a letter stating that company B has merged with company A so they have same address
The visa officer has found out that they share the same adress and questioned me what is the point of H1B transfer when they share the same adress and both the companies are merged and he refused my h1b visa..
My employer sugessted me to attend again the interview at the newdelhi consulate ..he has provided me the business license ,office land purchase documents and companies merging document...which i have submited to newdelhi consulate..
after 3 months the new delhi consulate sends me a visa denial letter
stating that
we are not able to issue you a visa because:
your petitioner doesnot either be able to provide qualified employment in USA
I129 petition filed on your behlaf has been submitted to USCIS...
My original I797 was returned to me at the time of interview
my question:
Can I apply for a H1B transfer and attend interview again for stamping as I have original I 797???
WHAT OTHER OPTION DO I HAVE...
Please let me know
i was working with employer A (h1b tenure 2006---september 30 2009)...I applied for my extension and also transfer of h1b to company B..got h1b extension sucessfully from 09-2009 to 08/2012...
both the companies A and B are operated by same person..
I went for H1B stamping in november 2009 at Canada ottawa...in the mean time my employer has same adress for company A and company B..My employer has provided me a letter stating that company B has merged with company A so they have same address
The visa officer has found out that they share the same adress and questioned me what is the point of H1B transfer when they share the same adress and both the companies are merged and he refused my h1b visa..
My employer sugessted me to attend again the interview at the newdelhi consulate ..he has provided me the business license ,office land purchase documents and companies merging document...which i have submited to newdelhi consulate..
after 3 months the new delhi consulate sends me a visa denial letter
stating that
we are not able to issue you a visa because:
your petitioner doesnot either be able to provide qualified employment in USA
I129 petition filed on your behlaf has been submitted to USCIS...
My original I797 was returned to me at the time of interview
my question:
Can I apply for a H1B transfer and attend interview again for stamping as I have original I 797???
WHAT OTHER OPTION DO I HAVE...
Please let me know
2010 Kristen Stewart Pictures in a
kondur_007
08-28 03:38 PM
Mine is basically a hopeless case.
EB3 India with PD Feb 2007.
My EAD, AP and II140 are all approved because of the July Fiasco and its been more than 180 days since they all got approved.
I have my EAD and AP in hand, but I140 is with employer. I neither have a copy of it, nor the receipt number/tracking for it . All I know is that it is approved. My employer will not give it to me as it is not required by law. I am still working on H1 (haven't used EAD yet)
Recently the client I am working with asked if I would be interested in a full time with them and said I can use my EAD. Is it possible for me to take up this offer without having any details about my I140 except knowing that it is approved.?
PS: I trust my employer. If they said my I140 is approved, then it is.
Safest thing to do: get a copy of I 140 approval and also copy of labor certification from USCIS via Freedom of Information act request (FOIA).
This way, you case will be clean (you need to use AC 21 and new job needs to be same or similar to the one for which you have GC filed; this requires a good attorney's help along with job titile and job description in original labor).
Good Luck.
EB3 India with PD Feb 2007.
My EAD, AP and II140 are all approved because of the July Fiasco and its been more than 180 days since they all got approved.
I have my EAD and AP in hand, but I140 is with employer. I neither have a copy of it, nor the receipt number/tracking for it . All I know is that it is approved. My employer will not give it to me as it is not required by law. I am still working on H1 (haven't used EAD yet)
Recently the client I am working with asked if I would be interested in a full time with them and said I can use my EAD. Is it possible for me to take up this offer without having any details about my I140 except knowing that it is approved.?
PS: I trust my employer. If they said my I140 is approved, then it is.
Safest thing to do: get a copy of I 140 approval and also copy of labor certification from USCIS via Freedom of Information act request (FOIA).
This way, you case will be clean (you need to use AC 21 and new job needs to be same or similar to the one for which you have GC filed; this requires a good attorney's help along with job titile and job description in original labor).
Good Luck.
more...
srikondoji
04-11 09:36 PM
Now. Don't try to scream.
This is just unofficial and don't ask my sources.
All i know is that as of yesterday there were only 18000 applications for Masters quota.
Why did not they get filled as fast as the Regular quota?
This is the reasoning my lawyer gave....
"Most of the applicants for Master's quota were in confusion after April 3 after reading several bulletins about 200,000 or so H1-B applications. And some people didn't even apply thinking that the USCIS may have received more than enough master's quota applications even though the bulletin said that they were accepting more applications for Master's quota."
I know of people who have submitted fresh H1-B applications under master's quota as late as April 7th.
So guys, wait for the official numbers. Don't believe me. But do compare when the official news is released.
I am surprised by the slow pace of Master's applications.
This is just unofficial and don't ask my sources.
All i know is that as of yesterday there were only 18000 applications for Masters quota.
Why did not they get filled as fast as the Regular quota?
This is the reasoning my lawyer gave....
"Most of the applicants for Master's quota were in confusion after April 3 after reading several bulletins about 200,000 or so H1-B applications. And some people didn't even apply thinking that the USCIS may have received more than enough master's quota applications even though the bulletin said that they were accepting more applications for Master's quota."
I know of people who have submitted fresh H1-B applications under master's quota as late as April 7th.
So guys, wait for the official numbers. Don't believe me. But do compare when the official news is released.
I am surprised by the slow pace of Master's applications.
hair in Kristen Stewart
sethurama
10-18 01:33 PM
Hi rpatel,
My 140 was approved few months back. My lawyer specifed consular processing without my knowledge.
How do i change it to AOS?. I heard that when my PD is current NVC will sent forms. Do I need to specify AOS in that form?. Who will get those forms?. Attorney or applicant.
Please respond
Thanks a lot
Ram
My 140 was approved few months back. My lawyer specifed consular processing without my knowledge.
How do i change it to AOS?. I heard that when my PD is current NVC will sent forms. Do I need to specify AOS in that form?. Who will get those forms?. Attorney or applicant.
Please respond
Thanks a lot
Ram
more...
loudobbs
08-28 12:56 PM
sure...attend the Immigration Rally!!
what to do after attending the rally?:D
what to do after attending the rally?:D
hot I find Edward and Bella

sanvika9
03-03 06:12 PM
Hello ,
both father and mother attended visitors visa interview together at hyd counsulate. interview finished on February 18th 2010. no questions to mother in interview just all questions to father only and then said " you will get visa in 5 days " thats all.
Our father passport came with visa stamping on 26th itself that means counsulate gave that to vfs on 24th february.
still our mother passport is with counsulate of hyd only. they didnt give to VFS. i checked with vfs.
Contact Information - U.S. Consulate General Hyderabad, India (http://hyderabad.usconsulate.gov/contact_info.html)
what to do , total 15 days (i.e; 10 working days ) over. in this above link they gave email id of counsulate. shall i send email to them . if i send email will that effect the mother visa stamping approval in any way like negative way. counsulate phone number also there but that is restricted for urgent/emergency purpose. is this will come under urgent/emergency ?
if you suggest me to give email to counsulate my father and mother went for interview in regional language as they are not familiar in english. so on mother name itself shall i give email or on behalf of our mother we need to give email. if you dont mind could you please let me know the what exact good words i need to email to counsulate like sample matter .
please suggest me admin. you might have seen so many members experinces.
Anybody who experinced in this way please suggect me to go in correct way.
I really appriciate you for that. Thank you in advance.
both father and mother attended visitors visa interview together at hyd counsulate. interview finished on February 18th 2010. no questions to mother in interview just all questions to father only and then said " you will get visa in 5 days " thats all.
Our father passport came with visa stamping on 26th itself that means counsulate gave that to vfs on 24th february.
still our mother passport is with counsulate of hyd only. they didnt give to VFS. i checked with vfs.
Contact Information - U.S. Consulate General Hyderabad, India (http://hyderabad.usconsulate.gov/contact_info.html)
what to do , total 15 days (i.e; 10 working days ) over. in this above link they gave email id of counsulate. shall i send email to them . if i send email will that effect the mother visa stamping approval in any way like negative way. counsulate phone number also there but that is restricted for urgent/emergency purpose. is this will come under urgent/emergency ?
if you suggest me to give email to counsulate my father and mother went for interview in regional language as they are not familiar in english. so on mother name itself shall i give email or on behalf of our mother we need to give email. if you dont mind could you please let me know the what exact good words i need to email to counsulate like sample matter .
please suggest me admin. you might have seen so many members experinces.
Anybody who experinced in this way please suggect me to go in correct way.
I really appriciate you for that. Thank you in advance.
more...
house Kristen Stewart on #39;Twilight#39;:
lskreddy
08-26 04:27 PM
Let me know if you find anything Maya79. I need to know about this too.
tattoo James (Cam Gigandet) and Bella
FredG
April 8th, 2004, 07:07 AM
I'll have a go at cloning out the twigs later, it looks a bit difficult but it could be fun trying.Cloning sometimes leaves weird patterns. I've had luck putting a loose selection around the cloned area with a big feathered edge, then applying a gaussian blur. It helps "clean up" my new background. The trick is to have a seemless blend between the cloned and the original untouched areas.
Fred
Fred
more...
pictures Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
kumarr
04-08 01:03 PM
I just noticed on USCIS website that all 4 of our family's I-485 (myself, wife, 2 children) have new LUD of 4/1/2009.
The message still says "case received and pending" on all cases.
I wonder what it means?
Thanks.
The message still says "case received and pending" on all cases.
I wonder what it means?
Thanks.
dresses kristen stewart twilight
h1vegas
06-30 01:39 AM
Please reply
more...
makeup kristen stewart twilight
dc2007
10-17 06:45 PM
By courtesy copy do you mean the original I-797C?
I am also in the same situation. I didn't get the copy and lawyer got copy today only. Appt date is this Sat.
Lawyer has emailed me the scanned copy. Can I take this copy for FP ?
Thanks
dc
I am also in the same situation. I didn't get the copy and lawyer got copy today only. Appt date is this Sat.
Lawyer has emailed me the scanned copy. Can I take this copy for FP ?
Thanks
dc
girlfriend Twilight and New Moon. UGG
Adam
04-30 04:27 PM
Very nice :) That "alone" one is sweet :thumb:
hairstyles 89%. Twilight
kanshul
02-08 09:39 AM
At this time there is no certainity.At the rate in which dates are moving in EB2 India (1 month move in a year) your PD will be current after 10 years. You may not even consider coming here then.
More realistic is the situation when illegal will get amnesty and legals may be put ahead of line.
Also the window may be as little as 30 days like in July 2007 as long as anytime (say someone with PD 2003 in EB2 --any time in the future)
I do wish you all the best.
More realistic is the situation when illegal will get amnesty and legals may be put ahead of line.
Also the window may be as little as 30 days like in July 2007 as long as anytime (say someone with PD 2003 in EB2 --any time in the future)
I do wish you all the best.
meridiani.planum
11-20 11:36 AM
- If I get a new H1 sponsored (NOT a transfer of existing H1) and join a new company in a totally different job family (New H1 is not an issue because it is from a H1 cap exempt organization)
AND
- Also maintain the current H1 (I will continue part time work here to get minimum wage)
- Will continue my GC process with this co
I know this is possible but I want to know if there are any potential issues here that can jeopardize my current GC process. I am willing to do this only if my current GC process is not hurt in any way.
the second H1 should be marked for concurrent employment. As long as you follow all rules of the H1 LCA, there is no problem.
AND
- Also maintain the current H1 (I will continue part time work here to get minimum wage)
- Will continue my GC process with this co
I know this is possible but I want to know if there are any potential issues here that can jeopardize my current GC process. I am willing to do this only if my current GC process is not hurt in any way.
the second H1 should be marked for concurrent employment. As long as you follow all rules of the H1 LCA, there is no problem.
ajp5
03-06 12:30 PM
COBRA is a good option but I know its crazy expensive. They also have a high deductible plan. If your friend does not have kids (or even if he does) you could opt for HD plan - their premiums are much lower (< $500 for family). eg. for a doctors visit, under normal plan he would be paying 40$ copay and insurance would pay in-network negotiated rate of say $120. With HD plan he would need to pay $120 for doctors visit until he reaches deductible of $6k for the year. Not a bad option if you are healthy individual - covers you well in worst case scenario... Ask your family doctor in india to send you imp drugs, antibiotics etc etc. Within 100$ you can cover all medicine expenses...
If you need any help on that send me a PM.
If you need any help on that send me a PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment