ajju
09-17 11:54 AM
Hi!
I was wondering what are the benefits of EAD to primary(H1B) applicant before 180 days, i understand that AC21 & it's benefits can be invoked after 180 days from receipt date.
But is there any benefit of having EAD if 180 days from 485 receipt date are not over ?
You can take a 2nd additional job if needed..
Not much benefit if your current job is well paying and going well... Even though I applied for EAD, I am not planning to use it.. But just in case.. You never know WWW in US...
And when you invoke AC21.. You must have EAD in hand...
NB: WWW = Work Women Weather...
I was wondering what are the benefits of EAD to primary(H1B) applicant before 180 days, i understand that AC21 & it's benefits can be invoked after 180 days from receipt date.
But is there any benefit of having EAD if 180 days from 485 receipt date are not over ?
You can take a 2nd additional job if needed..
Not much benefit if your current job is well paying and going well... Even though I applied for EAD, I am not planning to use it.. But just in case.. You never know WWW in US...
And when you invoke AC21.. You must have EAD in hand...
NB: WWW = Work Women Weather...
wallpaper Big Sean My Last Video Shoot
nomi
04-19 11:08 AM
I will request to sysadmin or IV to start some Poll covering all dates according to Visa Bulletin for EB2 and EB3 for world, India and china. This poll will help everyone to see how many people are in waiting in lines and what can be expected upcoming months ....this poll will not be pin point but will give info little close to reality... Just a thought.
waiting4gc02
10-12 02:32 PM
Guys:
I know this has been asked gazillion times but jsut wanted to make sure I got it right.
On uscis website for my I-485 it says " On June 9th we recieved you application and ........so forth.
The date when this is done is June 13th as seen on the LUD.
So my understanding is that my 6 months period for me to knick in the AC21 rule would be Dec'9th.
Is this correct ??
Thanks
PD: Feb'02/EB-3/INDIA
I know this has been asked gazillion times but jsut wanted to make sure I got it right.
On uscis website for my I-485 it says " On June 9th we recieved you application and ........so forth.
The date when this is done is June 13th as seen on the LUD.
So my understanding is that my 6 months period for me to knick in the AC21 rule would be Dec'9th.
Is this correct ??
Thanks
PD: Feb'02/EB-3/INDIA
2011 Big Sean is preparing to drop
snathan
05-15 02:28 PM
Hi ,
I was on F1 visa till oct 2008 and then a consulting firm file for my H1B . It was approved and my status has been changed . I tired a lot but i didn't get any project and i am on bench till oct 2008 and i am still on there H1B. Although in the mean time i was enrolled in school and never quit the school as i am working on my project in school and i always had valid I20 and valid I94 and F1 stamped on my passport till dec 2011. I am still enrolled in school.
Now my emplyer is saying to file COS and go back to F1, but i don't have paystubs and he is not giving me as he said being a bug company we dont do this.
I talked with a attorney he is filing my COS.
1) is there anyone in the same situation evr ?
1) Is there any other way i can follow?
2) what percent are there chances that my COS will get denied or accepted?
3 ) My employer is still marketing my resume?
Any Suggestions welcome!!
THANKS in advance
Its not advisable to go without pay stubs. if you are in H1 and no salary means out of status. With out of status you can not go for COS to F1. The best way is to get the pay slip.
Thanks
I was on F1 visa till oct 2008 and then a consulting firm file for my H1B . It was approved and my status has been changed . I tired a lot but i didn't get any project and i am on bench till oct 2008 and i am still on there H1B. Although in the mean time i was enrolled in school and never quit the school as i am working on my project in school and i always had valid I20 and valid I94 and F1 stamped on my passport till dec 2011. I am still enrolled in school.
Now my emplyer is saying to file COS and go back to F1, but i don't have paystubs and he is not giving me as he said being a bug company we dont do this.
I talked with a attorney he is filing my COS.
1) is there anyone in the same situation evr ?
1) Is there any other way i can follow?
2) what percent are there chances that my COS will get denied or accepted?
3 ) My employer is still marketing my resume?
Any Suggestions welcome!!
THANKS in advance
Its not advisable to go without pay stubs. if you are in H1 and no salary means out of status. With out of status you can not go for COS to F1. The best way is to get the pay slip.
Thanks
more...
krishna_brc
03-11 05:49 PM
Hi,
I was working with company# A as Electronics Engineer from Dec ’03 to Jan ’07 on H1B visa, Company# A filed my GC in May ’05 (as Electronic Engineers (Except Computer), 172072.), then later I got very good opportunity in IT field, I quite Company# A and joined Company #B because I build very good relation with Company #A and there were ready to continue my GC file. In August ’07, I filed I-485 (I got EAD based on pending I-485). Now Company #B giving me lay-off, so my question is –
Company# A still want to hire me after I got GC (because they were very happy with me, right now they don’t have position to hire me back), In this case can I continue working in IT field on EAD status (right now I am on H1B). My current (IT) and Labor profile are both different.
Thanks for your time.
I don't think so.
Your GC is sponsored by company A for "Electronics Engineer"
Your new job in IT would be neither 'Same' nor 'Similar' to the GC job.
So you cant use EAD to work invoking AC21.
You can find new employer who can sponsor H1 though and work in IT.
Thanks,
Krishna
I was working with company# A as Electronics Engineer from Dec ’03 to Jan ’07 on H1B visa, Company# A filed my GC in May ’05 (as Electronic Engineers (Except Computer), 172072.), then later I got very good opportunity in IT field, I quite Company# A and joined Company #B because I build very good relation with Company #A and there were ready to continue my GC file. In August ’07, I filed I-485 (I got EAD based on pending I-485). Now Company #B giving me lay-off, so my question is –
Company# A still want to hire me after I got GC (because they were very happy with me, right now they don’t have position to hire me back), In this case can I continue working in IT field on EAD status (right now I am on H1B). My current (IT) and Labor profile are both different.
Thanks for your time.
I don't think so.
Your GC is sponsored by company A for "Electronics Engineer"
Your new job in IT would be neither 'Same' nor 'Similar' to the GC job.
So you cant use EAD to work invoking AC21.
You can find new employer who can sponsor H1 though and work in IT.
Thanks,
Krishna
fromnaija
02-26 01:10 PM
The risk is that you do not know which petition will be approved first. According to the "last action rules" principle, the last petition to be approved will be your wife's status. For instance, if the H4 petition is approved last she may need to file a change of status to be in H1 or alternatively travel out and re-enter with the desired visa, and vice-versa.
more...

frostrated
12-01 11:22 AM
hello folks..
I was on H1.. but i quit my job and i am currently enrolled as a Full time student.
I need to go to Mexico as part of my Study program....
I have received the change of status from USCIS..but i need to get my passport stamped..
I have not been successful in getting an appointment in Canada....
>>is there a wait time in any canadian consulates...for more than 2-3 days????
>> Can i go to mexico and get the visa stamped during my stay there..is it risky???
inputs Pleaseeeee..
i am not sure you can get an F1 stamp in either Mexico or Canada. You can only get an F1 stamp in these countries if you already have an F1 stamp, but it expired and you did not hold any other non-immigrant status in the interim.
Third Country Nationals - U.S. Consulate General Ciudad Juarez, Mexico (http://ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/nivtcns.html)
refer to the section under "Who Cannot Apply in Mexico ".
I was on H1.. but i quit my job and i am currently enrolled as a Full time student.
I need to go to Mexico as part of my Study program....
I have received the change of status from USCIS..but i need to get my passport stamped..
I have not been successful in getting an appointment in Canada....
>>is there a wait time in any canadian consulates...for more than 2-3 days????
>> Can i go to mexico and get the visa stamped during my stay there..is it risky???
inputs Pleaseeeee..
i am not sure you can get an F1 stamp in either Mexico or Canada. You can only get an F1 stamp in these countries if you already have an F1 stamp, but it expired and you did not hold any other non-immigrant status in the interim.
Third Country Nationals - U.S. Consulate General Ciudad Juarez, Mexico (http://ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/nivtcns.html)
refer to the section under "Who Cannot Apply in Mexico ".
2010 ig sean my last album cover.
onemorecame
06-28 12:28 PM
Thanks for all the info and i have alreadu sent this question to my attorney and didnot hear anything so far.
--sri
Sri,
Please let us know what yo got from your attorney i am also in same situation
--sri
Sri,
Please let us know what yo got from your attorney i am also in same situation
more...
validIV
03-24 10:49 AM
In summary, the immigration system remains broken. Pls fix k thx.
hair ig sean finally famous
vinmes
10-23 02:47 PM
Bono, did you ever visit http://voice123.com/ to offer your voice over services? You can put your demos there and those needing voice actors can find you. Good luck.
more...
softman
07-19 08:46 AM
Folks,
Mine is 2003 EB3 labor, I don�t have copy of the labor. Don�t know the job code and title, planning to switch AC21 and not sure how to get this code as i had already left the old blood sucking desi employer, any suggestions,
Thanks in advance.
:D
Mine is 2003 EB3 labor, I don�t have copy of the labor. Don�t know the job code and title, planning to switch AC21 and not sure how to get this code as i had already left the old blood sucking desi employer, any suggestions,
Thanks in advance.
:D
hot 98%. Big
waitin_toolong
10-26 11:33 AM
My only question with your scenario is the how did you think that even without the current scenario of frontlog how can you expect to receive the I-485 receipt in one week.
Based on your timeline your PD will be current in Nov, and you can still file after your return, why take chances.
Based on your timeline your PD will be current in Nov, and you can still file after your return, why take chances.
more...
house Yes, ig sean my last album

InTheMoment
03-24 12:49 PM
Totally irrelevant to this forum. Administrator please review this thread.
tattoo Big Sean feat. Chris Brown: My
tammman
11-11 11:08 PM
I have to renew my passport since it is expiring next month.
What is the specification for the passport photo? It it 2inch x 2inch or
is it 3.5cm by 3.5cm
I was preparing to use the same as that of GC process, 2inch x 2inch
but now I need to check this out...
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WE NEED TO TAKE A PREPAID POSTAGE ENVELOPE ? even if u attending in person..
I'm going to SFO counsulate
What is the specification for the passport photo? It it 2inch x 2inch or
is it 3.5cm by 3.5cm
I was preparing to use the same as that of GC process, 2inch x 2inch
but now I need to check this out...
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WE NEED TO TAKE A PREPAID POSTAGE ENVELOPE ? even if u attending in person..
I'm going to SFO counsulate
more...
pictures ig sean album my last. ig sean
vallabhu
04-09 11:45 AM
Hi rbashir,
Did you apply for H1 extension and can you update us with the result.
Did you apply for H1 extension and can you update us with the result.
dresses Buy Big Sean Album @
santa123
08-06 08:00 PM
Friends,
There used to be a number of threads created / discussed every day on IV... those good ol' days... a lot of good discussions on a variety of topics, including immigration:D
But of late I am seeing fewer threads on IV and wondering what could be the reason.
1. Either a lot of folks got greened and stopped visiting IV
2. or a lot of folks lost jobs & abandoned their GC process
3. or a lot of folks got frustrated and left for their home countries
Is this just me feeling this way or...?
There used to be a number of threads created / discussed every day on IV... those good ol' days... a lot of good discussions on a variety of topics, including immigration:D
But of late I am seeing fewer threads on IV and wondering what could be the reason.
1. Either a lot of folks got greened and stopped visiting IV
2. or a lot of folks lost jobs & abandoned their GC process
3. or a lot of folks got frustrated and left for their home countries
Is this just me feeling this way or...?
more...
makeup Big Sean – So Much More (prod.
grupak
08-15 10:36 AM
I have a question regarding employment and I-485 approval. For travel, one can take the I-797 approval notice and get their passport stamped if the physical green card has not arrived yet.
How about employment? Can the approved I-797 for green card be used for filling in I-9 for employment? One can think of various situations where this might be useful. Say you have renewed your EAD/H1B that is expiring, do you file the new I-9 with new EAD/H1B or show the I-797.
How about employment? Can the approved I-797 for green card be used for filling in I-9 for employment? One can think of various situations where this might be useful. Say you have renewed your EAD/H1B that is expiring, do you file the new I-9 with new EAD/H1B or show the I-797.
girlfriend ig-sean-so-much-more-single-
zimmy100
04-01 01:35 PM
Hi
My parents Staying currently at Dubai and I wants to invite them USA. First of all, is it good idea to call them directly from UAE? or better schedule interview in India and then bring them USA.
Where can I find visitor Visa documents details?
Thanks,
My parents Staying currently at Dubai and I wants to invite them USA. First of all, is it good idea to call them directly from UAE? or better schedule interview in India and then bring them USA.
Where can I find visitor Visa documents details?
Thanks,
hairstyles Big Sean Big Sean – So Much
updsoft
09-23 10:31 PM
thank you very much !
vikasgarg24
07-12 01:14 PM
No USCIS can't do that. File suite and I am 100% sure you will won.
I am not a lawyer but a CPA, know some of teh laws also.
I am not a lawyer but a CPA, know some of teh laws also.
Ann Ruben
07-31 10:20 PM
In order to be eligible for EB-2 classification you must have the equivalent of a US Master's Degree AND a US Master's Degree or its equivalent must be the minimum requirement for the position that is the subject of the I-140 Immigrant Visa Petition.
In other words, even if your education equates to a US Master's degree, you will not qualify for EB2 classification unless the empolyer can show that the job duties of the position could not be successfully performed by anyone not possessing at least a Master's degree or its equivalent.
In other words, even if your education equates to a US Master's degree, you will not qualify for EB2 classification unless the empolyer can show that the job duties of the position could not be successfully performed by anyone not possessing at least a Master's degree or its equivalent.
No comments:
Post a Comment