
nashorn
12-18 03:13 PM
You can set up register on the website of USCIS. After you get an account, put in your case receipt #, and you can monitor the progress of the case.
wallpaper Jennifer Lopez Cute Photo
JP McMahon
November 10th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Have you tried inserting a different Compactflash card?
kirupa
01-01 11:22 PM
Are you considering actually creating something in AS1?
:)
:)
2011 Jennifer Lopez gets emotional

indio0617
05-01 12:04 PM
If i check the dates for the I140 at Texas service center............. it say october, 2006............ but here we have few ppl who have been approved from november, februray,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
is it like something random, or USCIS holds a lottery ............. i am just curious........
Yes, It is definitely yet another lottery.
Only one thing seems predictable with USCIS. All processes are slipping into gross in-efficeiencies, be it LC, I-140, name checks, 485 or citizenship. We can also credit them with having invented a very infamous terminology "retrogression".
is it like something random, or USCIS holds a lottery ............. i am just curious........
Yes, It is definitely yet another lottery.
Only one thing seems predictable with USCIS. All processes are slipping into gross in-efficeiencies, be it LC, I-140, name checks, 485 or citizenship. We can also credit them with having invented a very infamous terminology "retrogression".
more...
Mik3
03-07 10:29 PM
I vote that mIkedave drives to a Sony of America headquarters and gives them that because that is darn good!

natrajs
09-10 05:42 PM
I have 6 IV T- Shirts and I am wearing them already.
When ever I go to distribute the flyers I wear them, it will make others look at you.
Folks Don't wait till last minute, buy them now
When ever I go to distribute the flyers I wear them, it will make others look at you.
Folks Don't wait till last minute, buy them now
more...
rkotamurthy
10-01 11:37 AM
bump ^^^^
2010 celebrity hairstyles

immi_enthu
10-29 06:50 PM
Do we have to go in person to the SSN office to apply for SSN based on EAD for a person who's on H4 before ?
more...
anilsal
03-21 12:37 AM
Additionally, can your attorneys makes copies of RFE response sent and attach it to the MTR maybe? I do not if that is possible or allowed or will make any difference.
I just learned that from you that there is a 33 day deadline on answering RFEs. What if the mail got lost in transit? How will the applicant/attorneys really know (unless of course you have done the online case status registration).
I just learned that from you that there is a 33 day deadline on answering RFEs. What if the mail got lost in transit? How will the applicant/attorneys really know (unless of course you have done the online case status registration).
hair jennifer lopez hairstyles
greenleaf81
11-04 03:26 PM
Thank you guys for responding to my situation.
My client could not issue a letter but the Vendor issued a letter saying I am working at the client. Also we have attached some emails from the client Manager. And thankfully they were able to send the documents on Monday.
ajp5: I do believe that I have switch the employer now, because I cannot risk to wait for the USCIS to process the RFE and run out of time. I will talk to the vendor about the transfer. Yes the last few days have been a hell for me, suitable for a thrilling movie.
wandmaker, meridiani.planum: Thanks for the advice, I am in the process of finding another employer, hopefully more trustworthy this time. When I do find a new consultant I will do PP.
I want to convert this H1b application to Premium Processing now, that is after responding to the RFE. My current company's lawyer claims that we cannot convert to Premium Processing after an RFE is issued and answered. Is this is true? Can an application be converted to PP only if it does not receive an RFE? I thought it can be converted anytime...please advice.
My client could not issue a letter but the Vendor issued a letter saying I am working at the client. Also we have attached some emails from the client Manager. And thankfully they were able to send the documents on Monday.
ajp5: I do believe that I have switch the employer now, because I cannot risk to wait for the USCIS to process the RFE and run out of time. I will talk to the vendor about the transfer. Yes the last few days have been a hell for me, suitable for a thrilling movie.
wandmaker, meridiani.planum: Thanks for the advice, I am in the process of finding another employer, hopefully more trustworthy this time. When I do find a new consultant I will do PP.
I want to convert this H1b application to Premium Processing now, that is after responding to the RFE. My current company's lawyer claims that we cannot convert to Premium Processing after an RFE is issued and answered. Is this is true? Can an application be converted to PP only if it does not receive an RFE? I thought it can be converted anytime...please advice.
more...
newuser
05-31 12:55 PM
Could you please also fax to all the senators if not faxed already.
called senators from my state
contributing $ 50 per month
called senators from my state
contributing $ 50 per month
hot makeup Jennifer Lopez has been
yoda
08-12 06:25 PM
According to my understanding, PIO is like a long term entry visa but it does not allow you to work. You would still need an employment visa.
Only OCI visa holders can work without employment visa.
You may want confirm the details on the Embassy website as they keep changing rules from time to time.
Only OCI visa holders can work without employment visa.
You may want confirm the details on the Embassy website as they keep changing rules from time to time.
more...
house hairstyles hot american idol
glus
09-24 09:11 AM
My Wife is on AOS (as a dependent with me as primary). She has recently applied for admission into Graduate School. Since she does not have her green card yet, she was being considered as an international application and was requested to submit her "visa documents". We sent in her I-485 Application, EAD and AP documents. Apparently, the school did not have these in their list of acceptable "documents for admission". The school insisted that we need to apply for my wife's F-1 and provide proof of financial support.
I was trying to convince the Director of Intl Affairs that my wife is in the country legally and while on AOS, she can attend school and work for any employer.
The school now comes back saying that they understand being able to work, but they are now asking if there is any law that explicitly states that an AOS applicant can go to school.
Could you please help?? Is there such a law? I personally went through F-1 to H1 to AOS myself and understand each of these statuses, but am looking for a way to convince that AOS can attend school while in the USA.
It's really frustrating to get denied because one is on AOS even though one qualifies for admission. Really alarming to see that not many out side the immigration community understand US visa laws.
I would really appreciate your help!
Hi,
I had the same problem some time ago. I wanted to go to school while my AOS was pending, but the school started making troubles due to this. My attorney wrote up a letter. In the letter she stated, "There is nothing in the U.S. Immigration Law (INA), that prohibits one to attend school while the Adjustment of Status of such a person is pending. INA does not require a person in Adjustment of Status to obtain form I-20" After that, the school just accepted me w/o form I-20. It was a private school so tuition was same as for others.
I was trying to convince the Director of Intl Affairs that my wife is in the country legally and while on AOS, she can attend school and work for any employer.
The school now comes back saying that they understand being able to work, but they are now asking if there is any law that explicitly states that an AOS applicant can go to school.
Could you please help?? Is there such a law? I personally went through F-1 to H1 to AOS myself and understand each of these statuses, but am looking for a way to convince that AOS can attend school while in the USA.
It's really frustrating to get denied because one is on AOS even though one qualifies for admission. Really alarming to see that not many out side the immigration community understand US visa laws.
I would really appreciate your help!
Hi,
I had the same problem some time ago. I wanted to go to school while my AOS was pending, but the school started making troubles due to this. My attorney wrote up a letter. In the letter she stated, "There is nothing in the U.S. Immigration Law (INA), that prohibits one to attend school while the Adjustment of Status of such a person is pending. INA does not require a person in Adjustment of Status to obtain form I-20" After that, the school just accepted me w/o form I-20. It was a private school so tuition was same as for others.
tattoo jennifer lopez hairstyles.

ubetman
08-04 03:14 PM
Thank you guyz for your responses.
I understand if G-28 forms are not sent, then all correspondence will sent to me which is good. But my concern is what if my lawyer signs the forms as a representative and not sending G-28 forms to represent the case.
This is the process which i have gone through:
1. My lawyer sent the questionnaire forms for 485/131/765. I filled the forms with my personal information and sent them to him online.
2. He made the necessary corrections and filled some gaps and sent them back to me for my signature. At the end of each form his name and address is printed as a representative of my case. He asked me to send all the forms signed along with reqd. documents.
when his name and adddress is printed and he signs the forms, then it shows he is representing the case. Then he has to send G-28 forms for each form I guess. If he didn't signed the forms as a representative then I guess all correspondence comes to me but my concern if he signs the forms but not sending G-28 for each form, then I guess I am in trouble for not sending G-28 forms...am I thinking correctly...suggestions plz...
My lawyer is not that responsive. He always says(pretends) that he is busy(not sure though)..I send an email but no response yet. If really G-28 forms required and if he sends the packet without them, then as per USCIS my application will be rejected right away. No time to reapply also.
thanks in advance....
I understand if G-28 forms are not sent, then all correspondence will sent to me which is good. But my concern is what if my lawyer signs the forms as a representative and not sending G-28 forms to represent the case.
This is the process which i have gone through:
1. My lawyer sent the questionnaire forms for 485/131/765. I filled the forms with my personal information and sent them to him online.
2. He made the necessary corrections and filled some gaps and sent them back to me for my signature. At the end of each form his name and address is printed as a representative of my case. He asked me to send all the forms signed along with reqd. documents.
when his name and adddress is printed and he signs the forms, then it shows he is representing the case. Then he has to send G-28 forms for each form I guess. If he didn't signed the forms as a representative then I guess all correspondence comes to me but my concern if he signs the forms but not sending G-28 for each form, then I guess I am in trouble for not sending G-28 forms...am I thinking correctly...suggestions plz...
My lawyer is not that responsive. He always says(pretends) that he is busy(not sure though)..I send an email but no response yet. If really G-28 forms required and if he sends the packet without them, then as per USCIS my application will be rejected right away. No time to reapply also.
thanks in advance....
more...
pictures Jennifer Lopez American Idol
Hello_Hello
08-29 02:20 PM
That's not correct....USCIS/DOS did not allocate full quota to EB-3 India last year, despite it being the most retrogressed category in the system. They kept the dates conservatively retrogressed hence not allowing USIC to issue green cards to allowable limit. On the other hand they issued more than allowable quota to Korea. They are going to under allocate EB-3 India in the current fiscal too..extremely shameful!!! There is no point in moving the PD if they cannot process the PD's who are current. This is what is happenning now in USCIS. I would rather they move it by small amounts and process those who are current than give false hope to people!
dresses girlfriend jennifer lopez
ak_2006
11-05 08:25 AM
My collegues & me voted for him...but we need more support for sure.
more...
makeup American Idol judge Jennifer
pappu
08-14 02:29 PM
Congratulations my cuban friends!
You no longer have to wait in this friggin' green card line
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15256657.htm
Perhaps the most important measure is the decision to parole into the United States thousands more Cubans with close relatives here, thus reducing a backlog in family-based immigrant visas. While Homeland Security did not say how big the backlog is, it's said to be in the thousands.
This is wierd.
so they can change laws for cubans without getting it passed in house and senate. President can just sign a law on his own??
Wow, this goes to show how powerful the cuban lobby is!!
With all respect to all cubans, this is only directed to the political machinery and its bias than individuals from Cuba--
Cubans are more important to the country than high skilled best and the brightest immigrants who have been waiting in line!!!!
or for that matter cubans are more important than N Koreans, Vietnameese etc from communist countries!!
or cubans are more important than people from other latin american countries who are also trying to immigrate to usa!!
You no longer have to wait in this friggin' green card line
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15256657.htm
Perhaps the most important measure is the decision to parole into the United States thousands more Cubans with close relatives here, thus reducing a backlog in family-based immigrant visas. While Homeland Security did not say how big the backlog is, it's said to be in the thousands.
This is wierd.
so they can change laws for cubans without getting it passed in house and senate. President can just sign a law on his own??
Wow, this goes to show how powerful the cuban lobby is!!
With all respect to all cubans, this is only directed to the political machinery and its bias than individuals from Cuba--
Cubans are more important to the country than high skilled best and the brightest immigrants who have been waiting in line!!!!
or for that matter cubans are more important than N Koreans, Vietnameese etc from communist countries!!
or cubans are more important than people from other latin american countries who are also trying to immigrate to usa!!
girlfriend american idol jennifer lopez

sanjay
03-28 10:44 AM
Thanks for this great feature. It definitely looks promising. But, some how I find my information missing. Is there a place where I can add my information. my IV profile already got all my info.
hairstyles american idol jennifer lopez
Rohan99
10-29 12:21 PM
If a person on H4 applies for EAD, does it mean his/her H4 is no longer active. And now, he needs to carry AP while traveling?
Please help...
Please help...
crystal
07-26 03:40 PM
In my case ,to avoid the hassels and to have a permanent(?) address in i-485, i took a new lease a month early than what i thought initially . (So I ended up paying rent at two places becase of the July bulletin and USCIS address change horror stories that i heard ) . a thousand dollar clean waste.Another way USCIS helping US economy
raysaikat
07-12 01:01 PM
Situation:
Currently working full time on H1-B with I-140 approved already with company A. Cannot file 485 due to retrogression.
Want to work with company B part time,but need to file another H1-B part time.
My question is:
Will filling for a 2nd H1-B for comapny B (part time) without talking to the lawyer of Company A affect my first H1-B in anyway what so ever. Or are the 2 cases entirely separate and will not be linked by USCIS. Thanks in advance for assisting me on this situation.
You will have to provide proof of your current H1-B status so that the concurrent H1-B can be issued as cap-exempt. There is no official need to let the first company know about the second H1-B. However I do not know if the first company could/would come to know about it at a later date.
Currently working full time on H1-B with I-140 approved already with company A. Cannot file 485 due to retrogression.
Want to work with company B part time,but need to file another H1-B part time.
My question is:
Will filling for a 2nd H1-B for comapny B (part time) without talking to the lawyer of Company A affect my first H1-B in anyway what so ever. Or are the 2 cases entirely separate and will not be linked by USCIS. Thanks in advance for assisting me on this situation.
You will have to provide proof of your current H1-B status so that the concurrent H1-B can be issued as cap-exempt. There is no official need to let the first company know about the second H1-B. However I do not know if the first company could/would come to know about it at a later date.
No comments:
Post a Comment