Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

pixar cars 2

images Disney Pixar Cars Tribute pixar cars 2. Disney / Pixar #39;Cars 2#39;
  • Disney / Pixar #39;Cars 2#39;



  • GCStatus
    09-03 10:26 PM
    My PD is current - Going for consular processing a good idea?





    wallpaper Disney / Pixar #39;Cars 2#39; pixar cars 2. CARS 2 (Domestic Release Date:
  • CARS 2 (Domestic Release Date:



  • wrldnw4me
    01-31 10:29 AM
    We are under Legal Slavery.





    pixar cars 2. Pixar Cars 2 Alarm Clock
  • Pixar Cars 2 Alarm Clock



  • map_boiler
    08-02 01:41 PM
    FedEx is the best, by far. UPS next. DHL is the worst (my personal experience).

    Always use FedEx, and if not possible, use UPS. Never DHL.

    FedEx is the best shipping company for both domestic and international.

    DHL is worse than UPS.

    It is in this order

    FedEX
    UPS
    DHL

    I have very very bad experiance with DHL.





    2011 CARS 2 (Domestic Release Date: pixar cars 2. Disney Pixar Cars
  • Disney Pixar Cars



  • redelite
    08-27 10:48 AM
    Here's my go at it...
    Calvin & Hobbes -> http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47743&stc=1&d=1219871683 http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47744&stc=1&d=1219871687



    Btw, that Sonic is awesome! :thumb2:



    more...


    pixar cars 2. hot Pixar reveals “Cars 2″
  • hot Pixar reveals “Cars 2″



  • lghtslpr
    02-14 03:35 AM
    We met our san jose(CA) congressman Mike Honda (http://honda.house.gov/). We had good session with his staff. His office is in the process of writting a letter to Backlog centers asking them for speeding up approvals.Their office is well aware of backlog issues. Once they get a response back from DOL, they would let us know.

    That's great!!!

    Who were "we?"

    And is it possible to ask Honda's office to urge DOL to have some transparency about the process, so that people know what the heck is going on at the processing centers? Right now it's a total black box!

    Thanks.

    -L.





    pixar cars 2. For Disney-Pixar#39;s CARS 2!
  • For Disney-Pixar#39;s CARS 2!



  • GCBy3000
    07-11 09:10 PM
    Is it allowed to publish it without my permission? I dont mind putting it anywhere, but just curious to know.

    That was a very good inquisition in your letter GCBy3000. Thanks for your effort to send it to David Obey (is he a journalist btw).

    It appears that he has circulated this and it has somehow gotten into the political circle.

    it is very good for us to increase visibility on this issue more on Capitol HIll.



    more...


    pixar cars 2. Disney Pixar Cars 2
  • Disney Pixar Cars 2



  • bindas74
    05-15 08:38 AM
    Hi Gurus,

    I have efiled for my wife's EAD/AP renewal. When I finally submitted, the total payment asked was only $645( 340 for EAD and 305 for AP). But, there is a note stating the following:

    "The biometric fee is $80 for applicants ages 14 through 79 who request a Refugee Travel Document or Re-Entry Permit, unless the applicant resides outside the United States at the time of filing their form."

    How am I supposed to send this? I was not asked to pay this amount during my efiling of the AP/EAD concurrent filing.
    How am I supposed to send this? Can I send it as a separate check for $80 only for the biometric fee( because I had already paid for the EAD/AP using my credit card)
    Please advise.

    Also, during the AP filing, I got this:

    "On a separate piece of paper, please explain how you would qualify for an Advance Parole and what circumstances warrant issuance of Advance Parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered. (See instructions.) "

    What an I supposed write in the document that I am going to send to USCIS?

    Please advise.

    Thanks in advance,





    2010 Pixar Cars 2 Alarm Clock pixar cars 2. Disney Pixar Cars Tribute
  • Disney Pixar Cars Tribute



  • NELLAIKUMAR
    01-26 12:20 PM
    Who deleted it?

    I am glad that the Admins have deleted it. It really was a stupid question about a specific race...



    more...


    pixar cars 2. disney pixar cars 2 toys.
  • disney pixar cars 2 toys.



  • titu1972
    10-29 02:06 PM
    You got an EAD for your kid? What is the minimum age for a kid to be eligible for an EAD?

    The SSN card will contain a restriction saying "authorized for work only" which would mean the kid should have reached the min age for eligibility to work.

    Yes... It will say "Work Authorization Only".





    hair Disney Pixar Cars pixar cars 2. disney cars 2 logo. disney
  • disney cars 2 logo. disney



  • rajs
    12-09 06:49 PM
    I GOT MY WELCOME LETTER DATED 12/5/09 AND A EMAIL THAT MY 485 HAS BEEN
    APPROVED & CARD SHOULD BE IN HE MAIL SOON.:p
    MY QUESTION IS
    WHILE MY 485 WAS PENDING I GOT MARRIED AND AS MY PD WAS IN DATE
    WE FILLED MY WIFE'S 485 IN 07 SHE GOT HER FP DONE ETC..
    THERE IS NO CHANGE IN MY WIFE CASE STATUS SO WE CALLED TO FIND OUT BUT THEY HAD NO REPLY FOR US
    HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY WIFE'S CASE TO GET APPROVED?
    HAS ANY ONE EXPERIENCE THE SAME?

    THANKING EVER1 FOR THEIR SUPPORT



    more...


    pixar cars 2. cars 2 poster New Poster For
  • cars 2 poster New Poster For



  • kondur_007
    09-08 03:44 PM
    Ok.. I spoke to the USCIS customer service. They want me to refile I -131 either e-file or paper based and send the original (wrong picture AP) along with it and also all the supporting documents (passport copies, etc)

    What a pain....

    If I were you, I will definitely do infopass before sending anything. Local USCIS office is likely to be helpful in this case.

    Good Luck.





    hot hot Pixar reveals “Cars 2″ pixar cars 2. Pixar CARS 2 Tidbit Update
  • Pixar CARS 2 Tidbit Update



  • starscream
    08-27 05:00 PM
    VFS website for booking H1B stamping appointments in India seems to have added a new question when booking a H1B appointment.
    The question is "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?*" and they have defined the Visa renewal criteria (which I have pasted below) in order to answer this question. Yes- means you are seeking a appointment for visa renewal and No - means your appt is NOT for visa renewal.

    Can somebody advice if me and my wife would fall under the visa renewal category. The last US visa on my passport is F1. My H1b status started in May 2004 and I am now in my 4rth year of H1B. In between I changed employer and my H1 is now valid upto October 2008. But I have NOT travelled outside the country after my H1B status began in May 2004. Hence I am going to get my H1B stamped for the first time. In my wife's case also her last stamp is F1 and she went from F1 to H4 this year so she is also going to get her H4 stamped for the first time. Do we answer YES (appt for visa renewal) or NO(appt not for visa renewal). We are booking a appointment at the Mumbai consulate.

    The below is the visa renewal criteria as defined on the website:
    Visa renewal appointments are available to visa applicants who:
    have a U.S. visa that has expired less than 12 months ago.
    wish to apply for the same category visa (work, business, tourist, etc.)
    are Indian nationals (hold Indian passports)
    are resident in the New Delhi, Chennai, or Mumbai consular districts (this category is not available to Kolkata based applicants).

    The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:
    Applicants who have never had a US visa.
    Applicants who have a U.S. visa that expired more than 12 months ago.
    Applicants applying for a different category visa (e.g. had a student visa, now applying for a work visa).
    Non Indian passport holders
    Applicants applying at the U.S. Consulate in Kolkata.
    First time H4 or L2 applicants under 18 years of age. (If you have recently married a H1b or L1 visa holder but have never had a visa interview for a visa in the H/L category, you may not schedule in the renewal category.)
    Applicants applying for more than one visa at the same time (e.g. F and B1/B2).
    Applicants applying for entertainment/performance visas(P3 category).
    Applicants applying for unskilled worker visas (H2b category).

    All visa renewal applicants should bring the following documents to the Embassy/Consulate Consular Section on the day of their appointment:
    Current, valid passport
    Passports containing previously issued U.S. visas
    As applicable, I-797 (H and L), I-20 (F & M students), DS-2019 (J visa applicants)



    more...


    house for Disney Pixar#39;s Cars 2 pixar cars 2. Disney Pixar Cars 2 Carla
  • Disney Pixar Cars 2 Carla



  • go_gc_way
    05-12 11:00 AM
    Good job Amith and other folks!





    tattoo For Disney-Pixar#39;s CARS 2! pixar cars 2. Disney Pixar Cars 2 Barrel
  • Disney Pixar Cars 2 Barrel



  • jsb
    10-25 03:53 PM
    I agree with you....You should be able to file the G28 form to get someone else to be yr representative 2 or 4
    ..

    My understanding is that you need to send a Cancel G-28 notice (as a simple letter, or using a G-28 form) to USCIS. Your current attorney does not have to do anything. You hired your attorney, so you can drop him/her anytime and advise USCIS.



    more...


    pictures Disney Pixar Cars 2 pixar cars 2. Disney Pixar “Cars 2″ Movie
  • Disney Pixar “Cars 2″ Movie



  • pappu
    07-30 11:38 AM
    I do not doubt that these calls serve a purpose. What I am not very happy about is what transpires after the call. I look for some kind of gratification or closure after a certain issue has been raised. When we participate in such calls with Ombudsman, and even when individuals focus on their own issues, it would not be too difficult to identify some of the generic problems. From the calls this time and the past one, I would be surprised it they did not see customer service and processing times as major issues. Not to say these are high priority problems but that most likely would be the summary of two calls.

    But, what happens after that? We do not see what procedures are in place/discussions to rectify these problems.

    Thats where I think calls/meeting with USCIS local or DC body could help. Thanks for pointing out that such meetings are already in the works. I will defer my discussion to my local chapter. Thanks.

    I agree.
    Maybe this is something our community can ask Ombudsman's office so that after calls, we can know any follow up action and status on the 'issues' raised during the call.





    dresses Pixar CARS 2 Tidbit Update pixar cars 2. Disney Pixar Cars 2
  • Disney Pixar Cars 2



  • invincibleasian
    02-05 02:58 PM
    I know the residency application process. I needed help in finding out any hospitals or institutions offering the observership programs.

    Thanks
    Contact any one of the institutions they should be able to guide you. Talk to them over the phone or take an appointment and visit them.



    more...


    makeup disney pixar cars 2 toys. pixar cars 2. for Disney Pixar#39;s Cars 2
  • for Disney Pixar#39;s Cars 2



  • FinalGC
    01-13 03:02 PM
    Hello friends,

    This may sound silly but I could really use some help here. My case has been current for a while now and its not been approved yet. Calling USCIS is no use since the Cust Serv Rep literally tell you the exact same words that are in the online status. I've been doing Infopass every week now for the past month. Last week they said that the case has been assigned to an officer. I'm going to Mumbai on Feb 3rd and was hoping that my case would be processed before then. Any ideas to get that file picked up by the officer?

    Thanks in advance

    kedrex: How do you say your case is current...Your profile says Jan 06 EB2....the VB is stating Jan 22, 2005





    girlfriend Disney Pixar Cars 2 Barrel pixar cars 2. Meet Disney Pixar “Cars 2″
  • Meet Disney Pixar “Cars 2″



  • chansek
    07-21 11:38 PM
    Hi,
    can we send Personnel check for I-485, EAD and Advance Parole filing fees.

    Thank you.
    chansek





    hairstyles cars 2 poster New Poster For pixar cars 2. Pixar Cars Scene - Get Through
  • Pixar Cars Scene - Get Through



  • waitin_toolong
    04-13 01:30 PM
    I have recently switched the job using AC21. I have to move my 401K from my old previous company but here is the issue: in my new company I will not be eligible for the 401 till I complete 6 months with the new company.
    If thinking of moving it to IRA account, please let me know what is the procedure involved?
    I will really appreciate if some can suggest me what are my other options.
    Thanks,

    When you open an account with Vanguard ( my favorite for IRA) they actually have guides etc to help you out, to really make things smooth do not make out checks in your name, open the IRA account and choose to roll over existing 401(k) ( it will guide you through a process) also you will receive some paperwork from current 401(k) managemnet about your options and paperwork.

    In most companies even though you will become eligible for match only after a waiting period you can still roll-over and make contributions. Check if you are confusing the two aspects.





    h1techSlave
    03-25 05:12 PM
    I think we all should vote for just one immigration related question





    gjoe
    01-04 11:47 AM
    NY DL will have your last date of legal residence (H1B expiry or I94 expiry) in big red fonts saying you are "temp visitor until ddMonYYYY. BUt your license will be valid for 5 yrs if it is you are applying for first time in NY state. If it is a NY state license renewal the license will renewed for the next 8 years. The only problem the bold , big and red font saying you are a temp visitor.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment