Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

how old is cristiano ronaldo son

images Cristiano ronaldo#39;s son(new how old is cristiano ronaldo son. 13 of 21. Cristiano
  • 13 of 21. Cristiano



  • Heart
    10-07 05:45 PM
    Do you have an unexpired visa? If so, just traveling out of US and coming back through port-of-entry should do the trick. For best results, try an airline travel. YMMV.

    yes, i have unexpired visa. I was wondering if I need visitor visa to go to Mexico and have a new I-94 at port of entry.





    wallpaper 13 of 21. Cristiano how old is cristiano ronaldo son. cristiano ronaldo son
  • cristiano ronaldo son



  • Tantra
    07-26 01:52 PM
    http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/

    If we sort by 'USCIS Notice Date' (click it to sort descending), then we see this case right on top (guess second)...

    This also gives a quick idea about the latest Notice Date trend. Sadly, not much activity from July 20th onwards (total 7 notices reported).





    how old is cristiano ronaldo son. with son Cristiano Ronaldo
  • with son Cristiano Ronaldo



  • pd_recapturing
    10-14 08:59 PM
    Please suggest. Bumping up ...





    2011 cristiano ronaldo son how old is cristiano ronaldo son. Irina Shayk, a 24-year-old
  • Irina Shayk, a 24-year-old



  • bsbawa10
    08-14 11:11 PM
    dude, there's gibberish in the sheet.............is this the right link?

    Some people are not acting responsibly on the data. I made changes now. I brought the data back and also you will have to login into your gmail account now tobe able to make changes.

    My humble request to all please act responsibly.
    Do not edit somebody elses data.
    Do not add/delete/modify any column.
    Do not sort the data. If you really feel the urge, import it to your local computer and then sort it.
    I will sort the data according to PD periodically.

    You can add your own row at the end . Also please please do not sort the data.



    more...


    how old is cristiano ronaldo son. cristiano ronaldo son mother.
  • cristiano ronaldo son mother.



  • eyeswe
    07-13 04:49 AM
    Depending on where you are traveling from you may have a direct flight to Mumbai or Delhi. Mumbai is closer to Indore and probably has better and more connections. The key is layover at both these airports to meet your flight times to Indore. Both these airports are now world class (been there just recently) and have shuttles that take you from International - your US arrival, to domestic. At Delhi the international and domestic are somewhat far off... but they provide shuttles...





    how old is cristiano ronaldo son. cristiano ronaldo son
  • cristiano ronaldo son



  • ups
    03-27 02:42 PM
    Could you please link the relevant information.It would be nice to know about it.

    thx


    http://murthy.com/news/UDh1iii.html

    If you go outside of US for more than one year than only you will be count against quota.If you were on H1 and stopped working for more than one year and still in US than also you are not counted in quota.



    more...


    how old is cristiano ronaldo son. Cristiano Ronaldo#39;s son.
  • Cristiano Ronaldo#39;s son.



  • Anders �stberg
    March 3rd, 2004, 02:38 PM
    This is looking down the stairs outside my office, saw this for the first time today. I had the wrong lens and no tripod, so I just shot a couple to get a feel for the motif. This was the least blurry of the bunch - handheld at 1/6s isn't my strongest skill. :)

    What do you think, is this anything? It has been done a gadzillion times, but maybe one more is interesting? I'll go back this weekend when the place is empty, with a tripod, and get a bunch of different versions. Anything you'd advice in terms of composition, angle, lighting etc?

    http://www.interimlocation.com/fretnomore/photo/10d/pictures/misc/Stairwell_2673.jpg





    2010 with son Cristiano Ronaldo how old is cristiano ronaldo son. Cristiano ronaldo#39;s son(new
  • Cristiano ronaldo#39;s son(new



  • purgan
    09-14 08:26 PM
    Its coming around to that time of the year again... an article on the (ultimately unsuccessful) effort to raise the H-1B/EB cap last year. This refers to the infamous S. 1932 bill

    Immigration restrictionists argument at the time, was "we should not be doing immigration in this bill". So when should it be done- in the CIR Bill. Well, CIR has come and gone by, and still there is no relief to the H-1B/EB blackout. Will these people support the SKIL Bill after Nov? I don't think so. So what will be their excuse this time? Let's wait till next year for comprehensive reform again:)

    What these airheads don't realize is that they're only strengthening momentum for CIR by opposing SKIL, Bill Gates and the big tech lobbies, healthcare lobbies, universities, Chamber of Comemrce, and other business groups such as NAM are going to add tremendouly to the strength of the H-1B/EB reform version of CIR.

    Sometimes i just feel that CIR should pass big time and 15-20 million illegals be legalized, so these folks are 'immigration-desensitized". It will happen under a Democratic House, an even more Democratic Leaning Senate and a President determined to do something in his penultimate year in office. Watch out for 07!


    ========

    Budget bill would boost green cards
    By Stephen Dinan
    THE WASHINGTON TIMES
    October 31, 2005

    The Senate's budget package includes provisions that would make available hundreds of thousands of green cards for new permanent legal immigrants, in what is shaping up as the next congressional fight over immigration.
    The bill's measures would "recapture" 90,000 unused employment-based immigration visas and would exempt family members from counting toward the cap, which is set at 140,000 per year.
    Based on past trends, exempting family members would mean an additional 150,000 permanent legal immigrants annually. About 1 million people become legal immigrants each year.
    The change is part of the deficit-reducing budget reconciliation bill, which is on the Senate floor today and includes billions of dollars in cuts in Medicaid and other social spending and allows for oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
    "We should never be doing immigration policy inside this kind of bill," said Rep. Tom Tancredo, Colorado Republican, adding that he will vote against the bill if it makes it to the House.
    The Senate Judiciary Committee, which was faced with a deficit-reduction target, chose to meet it in part by selling to employers the 90,000 unused immigration visas and by raising the fee on employment-based visas by $500 each.
    The panel also voted to allow 30,000 more workers per year under the H-1B temporary-visa program.
    The measure is supported by universities, hospitals, technology companies and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which say there is a shortage of qualified workers.
    "These are workers who already have been certified by the Department of Labor for positions U.S. workers could not be found, or who are internationally recognized for research and other achievements," the Chamber of Commerce said in a letter of support.
    The chamber also said many of these workers are in the country and that the Senate bill just streamlines their pursuit of green cards.
    Deborah Meyers, senior policy analyst at the Migration Policy Institute, said the changes make sense because the current system doesn't accommodate the need for high-skilled workers and would help reduce a backlog in applications from India and China, where those now being accepted applied at least four years ago.
    But critics say the money raised -- about $120 million a year -- does not compensate for the damage to Americans seeking jobs.
    The Coalition for the Future American Worker, made up of groups that back stricter immigration limits, will begin running a newspaper ad lobbying Congress this week to oppose the changes.
    The bill first must clear the Senate and then go to a House-Senate conference committee, and some House members said they will try to ensure the provision isn't included in any final bill.
    "We don't expect there to be any immigration provisions in reconciliation. This is not the time or place for controversial immigration provisions," said Rep. Lamar Smith, Texas Republican.
    Mr. Smith said party leaders will have a difficult enough time passing the budget bill without adding immigration to the list of issues covered.
    "We're going to need every Republican we can get to pass it," he said.
    The House budget bill does not raise immigration levels. Instead, the House Judiciary Committee met its budget-cutting goal by increasing the fee for L-1 visas, another temporary-worker program, by $1,500.
    The Senate debate on legal immigration comes even as Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, Tennessee Republican, announced last week that the Senate would take up broad immigration reform early next year.
    The overall bill is expected to tackle legal and illegal immigration, border security and interior immigration enforcement.
    Amy Call, a spokeswoman for Mr. Frist, said he supports the legal immigration increases but considers them "a temporary stopgap measure."
    "Recapturing old, unused visas will only help satisfy some of the current excess demand for highly skilled workers, but at some point even this pool of recaptured visas will be exhausted," Mrs. Call said.
    The bill also increases H-1B visas from 65,000 to 95,000 in fiscal 2006 and raises the fee employers pay by $500.



    more...


    how old is cristiano ronaldo son. Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates
  • Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates



  • jungalee43
    03-16 09:55 AM
    Thank you very much for your post. I am in identical situation and planning to use AP to travel to India. Your post gives me some confidence to travel.

    I just entered US using AP, and i am not working for my GC sponsored employer. POE is SFO, I had no issues. I will update this post with all the details tomorrow (since i am very tired after travelling). But just thought I will post this thread to let know that you may not have any issues if you dont work for the GC sponsored employer and enter using AP.

    Update to my post:

    Yesterday I entered US (POE = SFO) , all 3 in the family using AP. We also have one US citizen child. Used the visitors line. First level officer stamped the US citizen passport and gave it and told all 3 of us to go to the secondary. No other questions was asked.

    Went to a seperate room for secondary. There were around 15 people. We placed our passports in the holder there. 3 officers were there calling each one and asking them some questions. I was very much worried abt the much dreaded question - "are you working for the same company that sponsored ur GC". But to our greatest surprise, the officer checked everything in his computer, took one of the given 3 APs, put a parole stamp until one year from yesterday and gave us back 2 copies each. We were not even called to the counter. The officer did this and bought all the passports back to the seats where we were waiting. and he told us we are all set and said "Welcome back".. We believe that they did not call us because, we had a child with us. Thats it..so no issues. So dont worry folks, i hope and pray everyone should be ok for those who use AP.





    hair Irina Shayk, a 24-year-old how old is cristiano ronaldo son. idea of Cristiano Ronaldo
  • idea of Cristiano Ronaldo



  • eb3_nepa
    03-22 04:35 PM
    Have the IV Core members or QGA come to any conclusion as to how to go about solving this problem?



    more...


    how old is cristiano ronaldo son. Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo
  • Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo



  • aguy
    07-27 02:35 PM
    Hi,

    My I-140/I-485 are pending. I had also applied for my EAD card which I received promptly. The EAD card will expire in October, 2008. You know, at least until the I-140 gets approved, I don't need the EAD card. Can I just let it expire and renew it when I need it? Or will it be a separate application when I try to renew an expired EAD.

    Thanks.





    hot cristiano ronaldo son mother. how old is cristiano ronaldo son. cristiano ronaldo son mother.
  • cristiano ronaldo son mother.



  • insbaby
    02-04 07:44 AM
    I just got the H1 Approval for 1 year and 2 months (1 year H1 Extension and 2 months recapture time). I am currently in Malaysia and need to apply for a visa at US Consulate in Malaysia. Since I am on the H1 visa, I have to show the proof that I will return back to Malaysia after the end of my work period in US. Accordingly, I would need to purchase the round trip ticket. The issue is that the plane ticket only valid for the maximum of 1 year, but my visa valid for 1 year and 2 months. Please advise if one way plane ticket would be sufficient for the visa interview or need to be a round trip plane ticket. If it is not, what should I do? Also, I wonder if the application package including I-129 submitted to USCIS need to be stamped “Certified True Copy” with the original signature of the lawyer or employer for the visa interview. Can I use the copy one that is stamped “Certified True Copy” with the non-original signatures of my lawyer or employer? Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.

    Don't worry too much. H1Bs are not required to show proof to return to home country or at least the consulates won't worry too much about it. The care about your education, skills and their validity.

    The visa is for work purpose and you will be out of status once it expires, and that will cause too much trouble if you overstatyed.

    There is no "Certified True Copy", all of them have numbers taged and they can verify things internally.

    Just take what you have been given by your employer/lawyer to the consulate, and you will get it without much headace.

    Good Luck.



    more...


    house Cristiano Ronaldo Opens Up how old is cristiano ronaldo son. The son of Cristiano Ronaldo
  • The son of Cristiano Ronaldo



  • vik123
    01-18 09:02 PM
    check murthy.com forum for the rate of approvals of I-140.





    tattoo cristiano ronaldo son how old is cristiano ronaldo son. Cristiano Ronaldo#39;s Day Out
  • Cristiano Ronaldo#39;s Day Out



  • radhay
    05-25 08:47 AM
    My honest suggestion. If you already have a technical degree (BE) it is better to go for business degree. Future is great for people with technical and business skills regardless which country you are in.
    Hi Guys

    I am on H1B, just filed my GC. I am planning to do a masters degree (i am a B.E now). Any suggestions? I was looking at walden university for online programs. are they any good? Is it worth the money spent??

    Thanks! :)



    more...


    pictures Cristiano Ronaldo#39;s son. how old is cristiano ronaldo son. Cristiano Ronaldo returns home
  • Cristiano Ronaldo returns home



  • EndlessWait
    07-09 01:08 PM
    Interesting - CNN has Sanjay Gupta, Kiran Chetri etc... all highly skilled Asian Americans and still endorse Loo Doggs

    lets not pick few desi names..by the way those are indian americans and lets not expect them to endorse us. They are just another american trying not to discuss about our issues for the same reason Lou Dobbs won't.

    Ofcourse its protectionism for those who thought its a fair game!





    dresses cristiano ronaldo son mother. how old is cristiano ronaldo son. mother in his son#39;s life.
  • mother in his son#39;s life.



  • bkn96
    02-18 10:58 AM
    My MTR got approved in 2 months from TSC.

    But online status for I485 is not changed yet...... Does anyone has any idea of what process they follow for MTR reopening and I485 status update?


    I am in same situation. MTR approved to reopen 485 but online status not changed still shows 'denial notice sent'.



    more...


    makeup Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates how old is cristiano ronaldo son. Cristiano Ronaldo Opens Up
  • Cristiano Ronaldo Opens Up



  • I_need_GC
    10-24 11:33 AM
    Ok Guru's I am in an awkward situation. My GC got approved some time in Aug 2008. But before the approval of my GC my wife in india applied for H4 visa based on my H1b. The consulate approved her H4 and stamped it on her passport last month. Even though I am on GC now. i have files I-824 for her Follow to Join.

    Now the question I have is.

    1- Can she travel to US on that H4 (the visa stamp is valid till 2010)?
    2- If the CBP agents at the aiport let her in the country can I file for her I-485 and have her wait here on AOS?

    Let me know what you guys think. On mountain crossed and still more hills keep coming.





    girlfriend Cristiano Ronaldo#39;s Day Out how old is cristiano ronaldo son. The 29-year-old was recently
  • The 29-year-old was recently



  • gcnirvana
    09-15 05:03 PM
    ...on whether you did a Bachelors or Masters. Also you can wait till December to get your Degree and then apply for the GC.

    HTH
    GCNirvana





    hairstyles Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo how old is cristiano ronaldo son. Father: Cristiano Ronaldo
  • Father: Cristiano Ronaldo



  • perm2gc
    11-07 04:09 PM
    My H1 is approved on Oct 23, 2006. I was on F1. Before my OPT grace period expired on July 20, 2006, I enrolled in a school with new I-20 on July 5th, 2006. I have been taking one class every month for last three months to maintain full time status. If I stop taking classes now, would it be a some kind of problem when I go for visa stamping?
    if possible try to complete the course or take CPT ...As of now you are in legal status only but if you dont complete your course..you may have some tough questions to answer when you go for visa stamping.. also try to search in murthy..you will have lot more information.

    good luck!!!





    willwin
    03-29 11:47 PM
    I got my PWD today!!

    Filed on 5th Jan and received today.

    Next, the LC waiting period starts!!





    mbartosik
    11-08 10:03 PM
    on the list of IV issues is legislation to require employers to share immigration documentation.

    If you don't trust your sponsor then I would recommend finding a new one. You will be in position for many years where you need a sponsor that you can trust.

    You will certainly want to get a copy of the I140 when that is eventually filed. You may have a long wait before you can file for I485, and you will need the I140. Some employers held people's feet to the fire to get a copy of the I140.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment