Popular Post

Friday, June 3, 2011

funny george bush quotes

funny george bush quotes. Bush Speaking Bottle Opener
  • Bush Speaking Bottle Opener



  • Aduntu
    Apr 24, 01:32 AM
    Either way, linking some overused passage lends absolutely nothing to this discussion or any like it. So what's the point of reviving the thread with it? All it does is show that this person can't speak for himself (or herself).

    I do not disagree.





    funny george bush quotes. president george w ush funny.
  • president george w ush funny.



  • tktaylor1
    Apr 1, 02:22 PM
    Original!?

    I love the office!

    http://www.tbs.com/stories/story/0,,118560,00.html
    This has all of them





    funny george bush quotes. George Bush drunk while giving
  • George Bush drunk while giving



  • jbembe
    Jan 11, 12:19 AM
    I think it would be great to have another category besides "christmas" roadtrip, etc.

    Workout music would be nice...

    Also, how do we edit this feature?





    funny george bush quotes. Gallery Index: Funny George
  • Gallery Index: Funny George



  • kdarling
    Apr 27, 12:57 PM
    My takeaway is this:

    Section 222 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/uscode47/usc_sec_47_00000222----000-.html)of the Communications Act deals with carriers keeping user information private, including location, but of course that has nothing to do with phone OS makers such as Apple and Google.

    Now I suspect that Congress will want to bring non-carriers under their wing as well.

    Smartphones used to be a pretty sleepy backwater area, where the press rarely bothered much. Now they're daily headline news, under extra scrutiny.



    more...


    funny george bush quotes. Pic Of G. W. Bush biting Peak
  • Pic Of G. W. Bush biting Peak



  • Jason Beck
    Mar 31, 12:14 PM
    I'm guessing this is sarcasm.

    It is a toy. You can't seriously think that professionals are going to depend on Photoshop for iPad and throw away their computer can you? That's like throwing away your computer because GarageBand is also available on the iPad, and attempting to produce an album on an iPad. Impossible.

    No matter what Steve says, it is a toy! I think it is brilliant you can do these things on such a simple product for the average user, but they are nothing more than for... the average user.

    +1 I know I won't.

    If it had a fully functional lightroom.. thats another story.





    funny george bush quotes. george w ush funny quotes
  • george w ush funny quotes



  • macsaregoodmkay
    Apr 27, 06:04 PM
    We need finer control over location. All we get to decide is yes or no. We should be able to decide what an app is going to do with the info.

    Example: I'd like my maps app to use my location ONLY to tell me where i am. NOT share my location.

    These broad agreement terms are the reason i have never installed an application on facebook. the terms are like "allow this application to access all your files, post to your friends walls, share your info, access your friends' info, etc. By clicking agree, you are allowing it to become your new spam bot.

    In this new era, clicking agree should not be legally binding. Every time I want to update safari or itunes or install any new program I need to read 120 pages of legal speak? I'd have to hire a lawyer full time for years to get thru it all. I challenge anyone to read and understand every agreement in every app on your computer. For all we know there is a clause in there that says they own your firstborn. This is not directed at apple, this applies to all companies and developers.



    more...


    funny george bush quotes. George Bush Face Funny Picture
  • George Bush Face Funny Picture



  • DiamondMac
    Apr 8, 11:22 AM
    Looks like somebody doesn't know how to read an annual report.
    AT&T (the whole company) generated $31.36 billion in revenue for ALL of 2010.
    (2010 Q4 total revenue (wireless and wireline) was $9.6 billion, with $6.6 billion of that allocated to capital expenses.)

    Of the $31.36 billion earned in $15.18 billion came from the wireless unit.
    The rest was from wireline (U-Verse) services.

    Out of that $31.36 billion, AT&T had $20.3 billion in capital expenses.
    That leaves just a hair over $10 billion for upgrades and any new R&D.
    Their LTE roll out is expected to cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $19 billion dollars.

    So yeah... they need the money to expand while remaining profitable.
    The question is, who is willing to pay it?
    My guess is most will and AT&T knows it.

    Sigh, excuse me. I mis-stated the 4Q numbers.

    With that said, all of your numbers still convinces me that thinking a $50 increase is in anyway a "needed" plan by AT&T is unpersuasive.





    funny george bush quotes. George W Bush Quotes Funny
  • George W Bush Quotes Funny



  • logandzwon
    Apr 4, 12:37 PM
    stop with the fud already. Businesses operating in the eu cannot do this. Just because corporations in the usa can, doesn't mean the rest of the world is the same... :rolleyes:

    lol



    more...


    funny george bush quotes. george w ush funny quotes.
  • george w ush funny quotes.



  • Consultant
    Apr 26, 03:12 PM
    Why 4.1.2? Use the latest firmware if you are not using iPhone or iPad 3G.





    funny george bush quotes. queue ush quotes. very stupid
  • queue ush quotes. very stupid



  • Apple OC
    Mar 26, 09:38 PM
    I just can't stand people that automatically declare something illegal because they think it is wrong.

    you can't stand people thinking this is illegal? ... do you think the listing is legal? :rolleyes:



    more...


    funny george bush quotes. funny quote, george bush,
  • funny quote, george bush,



  • vincenz
    Mar 16, 06:09 PM
    I'm beginning to believe the term "sentient mammals" is more appropriately applied to dolphins than humans. At least the (R) kind.

    Dolphins aid dog rescue (http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/02/25/Dolphins-aid-dog-rescue/UPI-77461298624400/)




    Dale

    :d:d





    funny george bush quotes. george w ush funny quotes.
  • george w ush funny quotes.



  • techfreak85
    Apr 23, 12:04 AM
    I have only been folding with my GPUs since folding the CPU puts off way too much heat. Im hoping to have my air conditioning hooked up soon, it's all free since I work in the sheet metal/hvac trade :p

    Hmm... I would have guessed that GPUs (not to mention 4:eek:;)) put off a lot more heat and power usage than a CPU at 100%.



    more...


    funny george bush quotes. Good comrade Georgequot;.
  • Good comrade Georgequot;.



  • iomar
    May 2, 04:44 PM
    I like to give blood but how could I find where to go to do this? Where can I search for a place close to where I live?





    funny george bush quotes. Gallery Index: Funny John
  • Gallery Index: Funny John



  • 0815
    Apr 6, 03:10 PM
    meh, my first HD was 52MB that .052GB or .000052TB or .000000052PB :D

    Mine was 10MB ... and people told me I was wasting money since a second floppy drive (5 1/4) would be more than enough (one to boot the OS, one for the data).



    more...


    funny george bush quotes. Quote
  • Quote



  • Otaviano
    Nov 12, 10:58 AM
    I'd assume the 'other' category would be a mix of Lightworks, Media100, Premiere Pro and maybe even Sony Vegas. Mizzurah posted a link to the most recent version of the survey I was trying to recall and it has Avid at 76%, FCP at just under 20% and 'other' w/just under 5%.

    Lethal

    Good I had to do some editing in Media100 once and it was one of the most horrid experiences of my professional life.





    funny george bush quotes. George+w+ush+funny+quotes
  • George+w+ush+funny+quotes



  • Doctor Q
    May 2, 05:11 PM
    Platelet donations take longer than blood donations (at least an hour longer in most cases). You can donate platelets much more often because your body regenerates them so quickly, in a matter of days instead of months. Some people feel temporarily light-headed after donating blood, which is why they insist that you rest and have a snack afterwards. That happens less often with platelet donations.

    One thing I didn't know until recently: A lot of donation centers encourage platelet donation because platelets have a shorter shelf life than whole blood and supplies can easily run low. But if your blood type is O negative (you're a "universal donor") and you volunteer to donate platelets, they'll likely ask you to donate blood instead!



    more...


    funny george bush quotes. George W. Bush certainly gave
  • George W. Bush certainly gave



  • Blakeasd
    Apr 4, 06:07 PM
    Is it possible to run Android on a 3rd generation ipod touch, if so, how?
    Thanks





    funny george bush quotes. Top 20 Stupidest Bush Quotes
  • Top 20 Stupidest Bush Quotes



  • Hellhammer
    May 2, 11:50 AM
    I haven't seen any TB devices being widely available, yet. Many OEMs have said Q2 so Computex looks pretty promising.





    funny george bush quotes. George Bush and Osama bin
  • George Bush and Osama bin



  • mattkidd
    Feb 22, 02:46 PM
    Hey!

    Does anyone have any large high quality/resolution images? that i can use, of these devices for a presentation:

    iPhone 4
    iPad
    iPod Touch 4G

    Would really appreciate the help! ;)

    Cheers





    dmmcintyre3
    Aug 18, 10:12 PM
    I know you can just go converttoguide.php?=(postnumber) and it will convert that post to a guide but is there an easier way than pasting the post number on the end of it?





    fswmacguy
    May 1, 12:00 PM
    I really like "Castle". Sounds regal and secure.





    SevenInchScrew
    May 2, 11:37 PM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5102/5681089549_385a756022_b.jpg
    Oooooooh, R32!!

    http://i.imgur.com/okno4.gif

    Those MKII MR2s and the FC RX7 are extra awesome looking as well. I really, REALLY love 90s-ish Japanese cars. So many amazing vehicles back then.





    manu chao
    Apr 4, 05:56 PM
    They don't compete with publishers, and the "tablet market" is not probably too narrow a definition of a "market" (more likely, anti-trust authorities would be interested in the overall "pc" market or the "mobile" market.)
    You mean as narrow ad the desktop browser market? Which got Microsoft into trouble (until politics turned business-friendly).





    rychencop
    Dec 9, 03:48 PM
    http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8788/decwallpaper.th.png (http://img821.imageshack.us/i/decwallpaper.png/)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment