bozz2006
Mar 5, 09:35 PM
I know that mactheripper allows you to set the region to anything you like, including "all", when you rip. Maybe give that a shot. As far as why it's slow in handbrake, I'm not sure. I've only done it on a Mac Pro with multiple discs. Perhaps there's a read/write traffic jam on the HDD, since when you convert straight from the DVD it reads from the DVD and writes to the HDD.
Bernard SG
May 6, 09:58 AM
I have a 3 years 21" and I still give it a 8/10.
So a 2011 Sandy bridge at the same price point? Hell, yeah!
So a 2011 Sandy bridge at the same price point? Hell, yeah!
JSRockit
Sep 8, 06:55 PM
I hope they are wrong. It is really sad. Apple just keeps falling behind more and more.

eyelikeart
Jul 7, 09:16 AM
yeah...I've been around for 2.5 years this month... :D
time flies, eh?
so jef...what are u going to do for your 3rd anniversary? ;)
time flies, eh?
so jef...what are u going to do for your 3rd anniversary? ;)
more...
macquariumguy
Jul 19, 03:50 PM
I didn't know the Nazis had an oldtimers day.
TwistedPain
May 2, 02:42 PM
28th Production week, 2007. 200 MHZ CPU speed, A1203, 8GB. To know more, we need more information. Why do you want to know?
more...
tom1971
Jun 3, 11:01 PM
Have one official offer if anyone wants to counter.
Do you ship to Canada?
Do you ship to Canada?
King Cobra
Sep 18, 05:28 AM
I kind of feel that way, since I've been posting a lot...and also since I can remember back to the great spikey vs. joey j wars.
BTW: Not the dreaded nightsextar tazo! :eek:
BTW: Not the dreaded nightsextar tazo! :eek:
more...
zildjansg
Apr 12, 08:56 PM
cool classic!\m/
SevenInchScrew
May 25, 08:03 PM
Almost five years late, my friend. :D
Great games have no expiration date ;)
Great games have no expiration date ;)
more...
paolo-
Mar 5, 02:12 PM
Basically, it doesn't sound too good. It might sound better with high impedance cans. I have some akg k77 and the output on my macbook sound pretty bad compared to my external soundcard.
I don't think you'll get trouble with getting enough volume out of it with high impedance headphones as the output can go ridiculously high so I don't think that would be a problem even with high impedance cans.
I don't think you'll get trouble with getting enough volume out of it with high impedance headphones as the output can go ridiculously high so I don't think that would be a problem even with high impedance cans.
upsguy27
Jun 19, 02:35 PM
Does it have the paperwork?
Would you be willing to outright sell the Touch for enough to cover the $199 subsidized iPhone? (assuming you are eligible *ducks*)
Sorry, I can't do that. I'm locked into Alltel for the next two years. :(
Would you be willing to outright sell the Touch for enough to cover the $199 subsidized iPhone? (assuming you are eligible *ducks*)
Sorry, I can't do that. I'm locked into Alltel for the next two years. :(
more...
blackcatgifts
Apr 8, 01:04 AM
Is this the EKM you refer to? http://www.ekmpowershop.com/
If so, I don't think you are looking in the right place or the right tool.
Sell online using PayPal? Check out their supported hosts.
I am a Yahoo store developer and am partial to that platform for small business. That is probably out of your price range.
Hi Yes thats the ekm I was talking about
Are you looking for a text editor or a WYSIWYG editor? If you want a text editor then i would look at Coda (http://www.panic.com/coda/) or PHPStorm (http://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/). Both are pretty powerful IDE's for web design.
I would prefer a WYSIWYG just purely because I haven't got that much free time and the quicker I can learn how to do things the better.
Check our rapidweaver that would be perfect for what your describing.
I did have a a look at rapidweaver but the comments about it on the app store don't sound too good, there are alot of people complaining about there being bugs in it.
I appreciate everybody's answers but at the moment I'm still stuck as to which program to go for.
Can anybody else help with any advice. Thanks
Just to add a bit more information about what I'm looking for. I have quite a lot of photos that need to be put into some sort of album and the people can click on the image they require and then be taken to a page of information about that image and be able to purchase it online. I have seen a nice feature in iWeb where you can add albums of photos but you don't seem to able to link them to another page. Hopefully someone on here knows of a program I can use. Thanks again
If so, I don't think you are looking in the right place or the right tool.
Sell online using PayPal? Check out their supported hosts.
I am a Yahoo store developer and am partial to that platform for small business. That is probably out of your price range.
Hi Yes thats the ekm I was talking about
Are you looking for a text editor or a WYSIWYG editor? If you want a text editor then i would look at Coda (http://www.panic.com/coda/) or PHPStorm (http://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/). Both are pretty powerful IDE's for web design.
I would prefer a WYSIWYG just purely because I haven't got that much free time and the quicker I can learn how to do things the better.
Check our rapidweaver that would be perfect for what your describing.
I did have a a look at rapidweaver but the comments about it on the app store don't sound too good, there are alot of people complaining about there being bugs in it.
I appreciate everybody's answers but at the moment I'm still stuck as to which program to go for.
Can anybody else help with any advice. Thanks
Just to add a bit more information about what I'm looking for. I have quite a lot of photos that need to be put into some sort of album and the people can click on the image they require and then be taken to a page of information about that image and be able to purchase it online. I have seen a nice feature in iWeb where you can add albums of photos but you don't seem to able to link them to another page. Hopefully someone on here knows of a program I can use. Thanks again
Paradoxeon
May 1, 03:22 PM
Ok, I've checked the iPhoto version (version 9.0). So I decided, whatever, I'll update. However, my DOCK started to flash in and out (like when I killall Dock in Terminal) but automatically. It flashes every single second! I know it's the iLife apps because I uninstalled all of them in CleanMyMac app and did a reboot, and no dock flashing. But then, when I did a clean reinstall of my iLife '11, bam. Dock flashes. Right now I'm trying to ignore it, and am running Software Update - downloading updates right now. Here's my log in Console if it helps.
5/1/11 4:17:47.022 PM ReportCrash: Saved crash report for Dock[2307] version 1.8 (990) to /Users/Mac/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/Dock_2011-05-01-161747_My-iMac.crash
5/1/11 4:17:47.027 PM ReportCrash: Removing excessive log: /Users/Mac/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/Dock_2011-05-01-161333_My-iMac.crash
5/1/11 4:17:47.087 PM fseventsd: read_disk_log: error processing log file /.fseventsd/000000000022f938 (total_read 0, size 42)
5/1/11 4:17:49.686 PM mdworker: (Error) ImportPluginLoading: Couldn't load plugin '/Library/Spotlight/LogicPro.mdimporter/'
5/1/11 4:17:54.051 PM ReportCrash: Saved crash report for Dock[2309] version 1.8 (990) to /Users/Mac/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/Dock_2011-05-01-161754_My-iMac.crash
5/1/11 4:17:54.055 PM ReportCrash: Removing excessive log: /Users/Mac/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/Dock_2011-05-01-161340_My-iMac.crash
5/1/11 4:17:54.067 PM fseventsd: read_disk_log: error processing log file /.fseventsd/000000000022f938 (total_read 0, size 42)
5/1/11 4:17:47.022 PM ReportCrash: Saved crash report for Dock[2307] version 1.8 (990) to /Users/Mac/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/Dock_2011-05-01-161747_My-iMac.crash
5/1/11 4:17:47.027 PM ReportCrash: Removing excessive log: /Users/Mac/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/Dock_2011-05-01-161333_My-iMac.crash
5/1/11 4:17:47.087 PM fseventsd: read_disk_log: error processing log file /.fseventsd/000000000022f938 (total_read 0, size 42)
5/1/11 4:17:49.686 PM mdworker: (Error) ImportPluginLoading: Couldn't load plugin '/Library/Spotlight/LogicPro.mdimporter/'
5/1/11 4:17:54.051 PM ReportCrash: Saved crash report for Dock[2309] version 1.8 (990) to /Users/Mac/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/Dock_2011-05-01-161754_My-iMac.crash
5/1/11 4:17:54.055 PM ReportCrash: Removing excessive log: /Users/Mac/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/Dock_2011-05-01-161340_My-iMac.crash
5/1/11 4:17:54.067 PM fseventsd: read_disk_log: error processing log file /.fseventsd/000000000022f938 (total_read 0, size 42)
more...
jsalzer
Mar 5, 10:24 AM
It makes my Pismo feel like he can still be useful. I'm primarily in it to help out with Mac Cow Disease. Someone has to look after the cows. Especially if there's a chance it could spread to my prescious Mooses (I'm a moose lover.)
While I owe my start to MacRumors, I actually formed my own little team with the few computers I have control over. I enjoy seeing my team ranking slowly moving up the ranks (we're at around 2430 as a team now!)
Since my Pismo is the team captain (though obviously not the lead producer), it makes him feel good, too.
Edit - the scary part is, I had no intention of typing "Mac Cow". I really did mean Mad Cow. And, yet, I did it twice. Sometimes I think my fingers have a mind of their own. I also can't type "worship". It always comes out "workshop", since I work in continuing ed. Bad fingers!
While I owe my start to MacRumors, I actually formed my own little team with the few computers I have control over. I enjoy seeing my team ranking slowly moving up the ranks (we're at around 2430 as a team now!)
Since my Pismo is the team captain (though obviously not the lead producer), it makes him feel good, too.
Edit - the scary part is, I had no intention of typing "Mac Cow". I really did mean Mad Cow. And, yet, I did it twice. Sometimes I think my fingers have a mind of their own. I also can't type "worship". It always comes out "workshop", since I work in continuing ed. Bad fingers!
GGJstudios
May 2, 01:11 PM
just go to finder and applications and move to the trash ?
Read the link I posted in post #3 if you want to remove all traces of an app.
Read the link I posted in post #3 if you want to remove all traces of an app.
more...
gdjsnyder
Feb 14, 06:46 PM
Probably one of the most non-brilliant, pointless ideas I've ever heard before. What's the point of buying a refurb and then returning it in 14 days? And then what...you're just gonna be iPad-less until the next one. Is 14 days really that thrilling for you? That you need to screw a company. I don't care how much the company has, you're buying an iPad with the sole intent to not keep it - such a waste.
As to your attitude towards other members, it's really sad. Do you really need to come on the internet and act all high and mighty, and better than others? I'm sorry your life is that sad that you feel such a need to degrade people.
As to your attitude towards other members, it's really sad. Do you really need to come on the internet and act all high and mighty, and better than others? I'm sorry your life is that sad that you feel such a need to degrade people.
pmasters
Feb 4, 01:03 PM
Finally broke down and picked up a MacMini. I have a time machine backup of my MBP and all my software installed but would like to just replace the default OS on the MacMini to save me time from having to reinstall all of my software.
1) Is this possible?
2) Since the hardrive size is different between the two, if I am able to restore from my MBP image (250 GB), will the MacMini only have 250GB formatted and allocated or will it format the entire 320GB and be accessible or will I need to extend the partition to reclaim the additional 70GB?
Thanks for any advice.
1) Is this possible?
2) Since the hardrive size is different between the two, if I am able to restore from my MBP image (250 GB), will the MacMini only have 250GB formatted and allocated or will it format the entire 320GB and be accessible or will I need to extend the partition to reclaim the additional 70GB?
Thanks for any advice.
zeroh3ro
Dec 28, 05:45 AM
http://www.buyxanaxonline.com/xanax_1mg.jpg
Just kidding.. But no, seriously.
/win
Just kidding.. But no, seriously.
/win
fuzion11
May 5, 08:11 AM
Basically I want an iPhone 4, but am mostly around WiFi, I'd be ok with some data, but I really don't need it. I'm looking to buy the phone upfront, and maybe $20-$40 for service afterwards, but I'm open to compromise to keep it cheaper.
As of now, I'm using an iPod touch with textfree but I need more stability.
I would like unlimited texting (sms not needed) and maybe 500-1000 minutes a month... any suggestions?
Also, I have no idea how to do a carrier unlock (or when its needed, even) but I do know how to jailbreak.
ANY advice would be appreciated!
You failed to mention whether you are from the US or Canada....If you're from Canada, I started a thread almost a year ago called "The Canadian iPhone thread" do a quick search and there is pages of people talking about and suggesting great plans and retention plans to choose from.
As of now, I'm using an iPod touch with textfree but I need more stability.
I would like unlimited texting (sms not needed) and maybe 500-1000 minutes a month... any suggestions?
Also, I have no idea how to do a carrier unlock (or when its needed, even) but I do know how to jailbreak.
ANY advice would be appreciated!
You failed to mention whether you are from the US or Canada....If you're from Canada, I started a thread almost a year ago called "The Canadian iPhone thread" do a quick search and there is pages of people talking about and suggesting great plans and retention plans to choose from.
goldenlotus
Jan 14, 06:45 AM
Of course! So much more exciting this way!
toke lahti
Jan 16, 10:08 AM
Possible but it would seem odd that apple would update the Mac Pro line twice within 2 weeks. I say this because I would expect the Mac Pro to be the first system to get Blu-Ray. Customers who bought the updated Mac Pros since CES would have an even greater reason to feel shafted than the iPhone people did with the price drop.
Apple does not have to offer new hardware.
They support many camera formats without manufacturing cameras by themselves.
They should offer OsX (10.5.2?) software support for bd/hdcp and update for Dvd Studio Pro, which had last update before intel-macs... was it 2005...?
MP owners can buy new drive by themselves. That's what upgradeability means.
This whole "we want consumers to rent from iTunes, so we are not going to support new optical hd formats" thing cripples FCS badly, so pro's will be looking to adobe's offer instead.
Apple does not have to offer new hardware.
They support many camera formats without manufacturing cameras by themselves.
They should offer OsX (10.5.2?) software support for bd/hdcp and update for Dvd Studio Pro, which had last update before intel-macs... was it 2005...?
MP owners can buy new drive by themselves. That's what upgradeability means.
This whole "we want consumers to rent from iTunes, so we are not going to support new optical hd formats" thing cripples FCS badly, so pro's will be looking to adobe's offer instead.
cjw
Sep 21, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by King Cobra
Yeah. Apple updated their PowerMacs (1250MHz model) to be ready for shipping.
As for the $5000 model, I think that's ridiculous, considering you can get an extra 512MB from MacMall, I think.
From what I saw when I was shopping for my dual 867 a week or so ago, MacZone has the best deal.
Yeah. Apple updated their PowerMacs (1250MHz model) to be ready for shipping.
As for the $5000 model, I think that's ridiculous, considering you can get an extra 512MB from MacMall, I think.
From what I saw when I was shopping for my dual 867 a week or so ago, MacZone has the best deal.
Durandal7
Dec 23, 01:19 PM
These forums sure did take off since you posted a link on the main site arn.
No comments:
Post a Comment