Popular Post

Friday, June 3, 2011

president kennedy funeral

president kennedy funeral. Ted Kennedy#39;s Funeral a
  • Ted Kennedy#39;s Funeral a



  • lPHONE
    Jan 15, 01:33 PM
    i got a 2G :(





    president kennedy funeral. jfk Another issue of the
  • jfk Another issue of the



  • bmwhd
    Apr 26, 10:11 AM
    Hmm, that would be interesting. Let's see what iFixit will say about that.

    Agreed. All I can say is it looked like the one pictured on the front page here - no grid.





    president kennedy funeral. JFK Funeral Part 1 of 3
  • JFK Funeral Part 1 of 3



  • bikertwin
    May 2, 10:54 PM
    While I'd like to applaud MacRumors for instituting a blood drive, it seems particularly cruel in that there is a larger percentage of gay men among Apple fans than in the general population.

    And we can't donate.

    For political reasons, not scientific ones.

    Even the American Red Cross wants our blood:

    http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/14/ban-on-gay-men-donating-blood-upheld/

    Talk about risk factors--what about closeted gay men who screw random strangers, having unprotected sex, and then go home to their cozy wife & kids? If their wife/workplace encourages them to donate blood, are they going to reveal their sexuality and not donate? Sure, they can go through the act and check the box so their blood gets thrown away... but if they're ****ing guys behind their wives' backs, why would they show any honesty or compassion for their fellow humans.

    You know this must be happening every day. And yet where are the news stories of people being infected with HIV. There are none. Because we have tests now--we've had them for a while--to detect HIV. So the blood isn't used.

    So why can't out gay men donate?

    No scientific reason. It's political.

    The Human Rights Campaign, the American Red Cross, America's Blood Centers and AABB, formerly known as the American Association of Blood Banks, support easing the lifetime ban to allow gay blood donors. In a joint statement, the blood organizations said that safety was the first priority and that potential donors should be screened more fairly, regardless of sexual orientation.

    About three months ago, Sen. John Kerry and 17 other senators signed a letter to the FDA blasting its "outdated" policy.

    Gay men, including those who are in monogamous relationships, are forbidden from contributing blood for the rest of their lives, while "a heterosexual who has had sex with a prostitute need only wait a year [before giving blood]. That does not strike me as a sound scientific conclusion," Kerry wrote in a March 9 letter.





    president kennedy funeral. Jackie, Robert Kennedy and
  • Jackie, Robert Kennedy and



  • gkarris
    Apr 7, 02:06 PM
    What is the name of the game at 03:02?

    Missile Command...

    Needs the Trackball, though... ;)



    more...


    president kennedy funeral. Jacqueline_Kennedy_at_
  • Jacqueline_Kennedy_at_



  • bwrairen
    Mar 27, 06:29 PM
    Congrats on finishing your first semester of law school. Couple more things you will learn in the next couple of years:

    1. Illegal does not mean criminal. There are many laws that create liability that are not criminal. Any tort law, for example. Copyright laws are another example. Thus, no one cares what any prosecutor would do.

    2. You don't need a grand jury for all criminal charges. You definitely don't need one for false advertising.

    Hey...Perry Mason...read the whole thread. I wrote this post to respond to another poster that claimed the seller should be in jail. I was trying to explain to him that his actions were not criminal. If you would have read the whole thread, you might know that. I am aware of what charges need an indictment and those that don't. I was trying to reduce my argument to layman's terms so the original poster could understand.

    Thanks for the clarification though.





    president kennedy funeral. John F. Kennedy#39;s funeral.
  • John F. Kennedy#39;s funeral.



  • adcx64
    Apr 21, 01:10 PM
    Try removing a stick of RAM or reseating them. This may fix your problem.



    more...


    president kennedy funeral. once described as a
  • once described as a



  • redeye be
    Feb 18, 04:57 AM
    this is one silent thread.

    I'm all for open source.
    CRM is above my leage (and interest :p ) though.

    well, the bullet is through the church now ;) . start posting (and don't give up after u finished reading the article(s first paragraph) for the first time :D )





    president kennedy funeral. John F. Kennedy#39;s funeral
  • John F. Kennedy#39;s funeral



  • ChazUK
    Apr 28, 06:40 AM
    i've got to agree with others and say unless you were desperate it would be silly at this point to want a CDMA iP4.

    With the next revision so close, the benefit of waiting could be immense and I be a lot of other people see that too.



    more...


    president kennedy funeral. John F Kennedy#39;s Funeral26
  • John F Kennedy#39;s Funeral26



  • maverick808
    Jan 9, 04:28 PM
    im more than sure your going to get another special event when Leopard launches and it will have iWork and iLilfe launched at the same time as it now seems these are integrating more than before....

    Why have everything in the one day, when we now get the chance to sit back, take in what we just say and look forward to something else very soon..:

    I have to admit this is a good point, we WILL be getting iWork, iLife and Leopard sometime soon, and most likely new hardware around the same time.





    president kennedy funeral. edition of quot;Case Closedquot;,
  • edition of quot;Case Closedquot;,



  • boshii
    Mar 8, 11:28 AM
    Old news. Stop promoting it.



    more...


    president kennedy funeral. of President Kennedy,
  • of President Kennedy,



  • MacCoaster
    Aug 15, 01:47 PM
    I had to blink twice. Too phallic! :p

    Gee, that'll tell too much about me. :eek:





    president kennedy funeral. Johnson had a state funeral in
  • Johnson had a state funeral in



  • acslater017
    Mar 25, 10:51 AM
    I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see iOS 5 offering us too much at this point.

    I wouldn't mind a new map app- yesterday I got lost, my car GPS sent me on a goose chase, and my iPhone didn't help much.

    I'm just wondering when they're going to unveil it! If I'm not mistaken, March/April is usually the announcement period, with a launch in June-July.

    They haven't announced anything yet, which either means that they're working on something HUGE, or it's behind schedule



    more...


    president kennedy funeral. President Kennedy#39;s casket
  • President Kennedy#39;s casket



  • r.j.s
    May 4, 02:02 PM
    If you closed it and clicked Don't Save, then it is gone forever.





    president kennedy funeral. A memorial to Edward Kennedy
  • A memorial to Edward Kennedy



  • javalizard@mac
    Feb 12, 12:09 AM
    Is there an Intel Duo optimized client for the Seti Boinc program?



    more...


    president kennedy funeral. day of Kennedy#39;s funeral.
  • day of Kennedy#39;s funeral.



  • xIGmanIx
    Apr 10, 09:47 AM
    They are not bugs, they are features and if you complain your a troll haha
    They won't have any bug fixes.
    That's too funny!





    president kennedy funeral. ted kennedy funeral
  • ted kennedy funeral



  • thunderboltspro
    Jan 1, 09:33 PM
    I keep seeing it discussed but I don't know what it is. What is the best way to fold? What gets me the most points I know I can add things to the advanced section what do I put? And what is passkey.

    Get your key
    http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/getpasskey.py

    key faq
    http://folding.stanford.edu/English/FAQ-passkey



    more...


    president kennedy funeral. President Kennedy greeting a
  • President Kennedy greeting a



  • jessica.
    Dec 24, 10:14 PM
    Best ice cream maker ever. :D

    Really because I was told by someone at William sonoma today to skip it ($80) and buy their $60 cuisinart. He said it doesn't stay cold long enough to firm up.





    president kennedy funeral. LINCOLN DREAMS JFK FUNERAL
  • LINCOLN DREAMS JFK FUNERAL



  • 8CoreWhore
    Apr 12, 07:23 PM
    http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/whats-new.html

    Should be announced at 7P Pacific Time?

    Why does it say "NEW" on the above page?





    president kennedy funeral. Edward Kennedy#39;s Funeral.
  • Edward Kennedy#39;s Funeral.



  • MakX
    Apr 26, 03:55 AM
    Here's a weird one for ya.

    So, this started only happening a few days ago. Sometimes when I'm in an application and it, for no apparent reason, freezes itself and everything else in OS X. I cannot click any menus, any other applications or type anywhere (let alone make a field active to type in). My mouse still works fine (can move it around - but when I hover over the dock, nothing happens - it should magnify and obviously display application names).

    I can use the Opt-Cmd-Esc trick to force quit the application, at which stage I think the problem is resolved as I can click into applications. The problems start (again?) when I try and type once selecting somewhere to type. I press keys and nothing is output to the field, as if I'm not typing at all.

    This is an issue with OS X, as obviously I can do the Opt-Cmd-Esc thing and also change sound volume and brightness etc - the keyboard itself is fine. I end up having to restart the computer in order to regain use of regular typing.

    Numerous Google searches does not bring up much that I can really go with.


    What I can 'narrow' it down to, is the issue seems to occur when, or very soon after, I save a document. It's happened in both Coda and just now, Photoshop CS5. This leads me to think it may have something to do with my newly partitioned external HDD (insane, right?). Just after I partitioned it to make a separate volume for my MBP to use Time Machine (via sharing), the first occurrence happened. I see no reason logically for this to be the cause, however. It is noteworthy though.

    I will eventually just unplug my external HDD and see if it happens anymore. Figured I'd post here first to see if anyone knows the answer.


    Thanks for reading!

    Edit: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101027181011AAyHLsU // this seems to be exactly what is happening for me, and is related to USB media, however I am not trying to save to it, but it is present in my system.





    zen.state
    Apr 20, 08:42 AM
    Thats weird your Single 1.8 can't handle 720p h.264. My 1.67Ghz PowerBook G4 can... just. Possibly due to the fact mine has a very clean Tiger install (All it has is Logic Pro 7 and Final Cut Pro 5)... but Idve thought your 1.8 wouldve managed it.

    It can just play it but some frames are dropped. I only consider a system capable if it can play a video without dropped frames and with at least 10% CPU to spare.

    Other very possible factors:

    -your 9700 GPU is both better than my 6200 and runs on an onboard AGP 4x vs my AGP 2x.

    -10.4 vs. 10.5 would definitely make a difference in terms of 720p h.264. 10.5 taxes the GPU a lot more than 10.4 when core image support is there like both of our systems in question.

    -system bus and memory are 67% faster in your PB

    A 1.8GHz 7448 is certainly more powerful than a 1.67 7447 so the reasons above are what I would equate the differences to. A quick example.. my CPU score in xbench is as high as 96 yet my overall score has never been higher than 63. Geekbench score on my 1.8 is 1127.





    iCaleb
    Sep 1, 01:13 AM
    Wallpapers found here http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=stream+of+light#/d1i9obp (http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=stream+of+light#/d1i9obp)

    http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/wallpaper/?q=Ad&order=9&offset=144#/d29l262




    RedReplicant
    Aug 5, 04:04 PM
    http://redreplicant.mylha.com/temp/dtop-aug5.jpg
    ps. The IPs belong to people that tried to brute force my server, so I could care less about hiding them.





    AndroidfoLife
    Apr 21, 11:27 AM
    Well, more like 175K sold... another 175K given away free. :D



    You should tell that to my wife who has an Android phone and finds that it doesn't really even seem to be well adapted to phone-related situations. She's constantly having problems with it, particularly with freeze-ups and crashing.

    I think it's more truthful to phrase your sentence like this. "Android is a powerful mobile OS that can be shoehorned into many situations but can do none of them very well."

    Was it the phone she had issues with or android. It could just be a ***** phone running android. Or android sucks for her. I use android and i have no issues. I use a very cheap android phone at that so i should get plenty of random shutdowns but i never do.

    My friend returned his HTC Desire HD and bought the iPhone 4. Android really cannot satisfy many users.

    Thank you I totally agree with you Android cannot and will not satisfy everyone. Now you must also agree that WP7, Blackberry OS and iOS also cannot satisfy every user and that is why we have choices. Thank you so much because your statement is true about all the OSs. I had a friend with an iPhone 4, she being a normal college age girl took it back and got an android based phone.

    Rest of the world says hi. This thread is about alleged stats for the US only. Android is caning the iPhone globally.

    yes android is canning to iPhones world wide in terms of usage. Because you have to count everything for the android such as tablets, ereaders, Tvs and everything that is sold with a licensed version of android. But if you change your statement to Android Phones are are selling more then iPhones. Notice you cannot compare an OS to hardware.





    tktaylor1
    Apr 19, 10:16 PM
    Most american cars are boring. Unlink this one, my dream car:

    http://media.motortopia.com/files/6174/vehicle/46391a7ea8c7d/100_0093_Small.jpg

    1969 'Vette Stingray. Looks best with sidepipes, like here:

    http://www.lakewaymotorsclassiccars.com/69corvetteblackcoupe/passside.jpg

    Awesome sauce� bodacious curves� :D

    My dad is into muscle cars and he offered to give me one of these when i was 15 and i said no. I wasnt into muscle cars at the time. It did need a lot of work. I would love to go back and accept that offer. It kills me inside to know i could have had that but let it slip away. He sold it a while back.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment