Popular Post

Friday, June 24, 2011

durga wallpapers

images Diwali Wallpapers: Maa Durga durga wallpapers. Wallpaper World: Durga Puja
  • Wallpaper World: Durga Puja



  • rajuseattle
    08-12 06:13 PM
    Skarthy,

    No worries I also e-filed on july 02dn 2008. received paper receipts on july 11th 2008.

    after waiting for almost a month or more finally received my FP appointment schedule on august 08th 2008 and on the same day received CRIS e-mail for RFE. FP notification was sent by MSC (National benefits Centre).

    I guess their is some miscommunication between MSC and NSC...looks like the adjudicators started processsing the apps, but couldnt find the finger prints in their system.

    Once I receive the RFE in hand i would know what information USCIS is requesting and from which service centre issued RFE.

    I went for e-file just to make sure that USCIS doesnt loose the forms in their huge backlog of applications, but apparently Paper file ead renewals are working much faster than e-filed EAD. Its USCIS everything is possible in their processing logic.

    Bottomline guys go for Paper based EAD renewals rather than this crap e-file, where the application are routed to different Service centres and nobody knows whats going on with their applications for months.





    wallpaper Wallpaper World: Durga Puja durga wallpapers. durga wallpaper.
  • durga wallpaper.



  • singhsa3
    07-26 02:00 PM
    Folks,
    I can't attend as I am in NJ but if money is the issue then I will paypal you $25 (Seriously!). But please do show your support and talk to this good senator
    PM me with your e-mail and phone number and I will reimuburse for upto 2-4 people (Not husband and wife and must be a senior IV member in good standing, registered at least 5 months ago).
    Thanks


    SENATOR CORNYN IS THE CHAIR OF THE INDIA CAUCUS IN THE U.S. SENATE

    WHO: U.S. Senator John Cornyn of Texas
    WHEN: Thursday,August 9,
    Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
    Speech: 12:30 p.m.
    WHERE: Lakeway Inn, New Glass Ballroom
    SPONSOR: Rotary Club/Lakeway
    Lake Travis
    COST: $250 per table of 10,
    or $25 per individual
    RESERVATIONS: MANDATORY!

    10 Tables are being reserved
    for Rotary & Guests
    20 Table reservations will
    be taken and must be paid for
    by July 27, 2007!

    CONTACT: To make table reservations

    Doug Lindgren at 261-0086
    OR
    Renee Verhoff-Matta at 261-5984

    I am trying to get a seat. Can some one else also try to reserve some seats may be a table, ( Money will be divided by the attendees).We would be able to put across the issues of " Unused Visa" and " h1b Increase" and about solving the issues of GC backlog. Ping me a pvt message. We all can meet and discuss , on how to go ahead. Let's meet together before meeting Cornyn.





    durga wallpapers. Maa Durga Wallpapers
  • Maa Durga Wallpapers



  • Macaca
    04-20 06:45 AM
    This (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=58962&postcount=630) is how CIR was reported yesterday!

    You will know a lot if you follow the News Article Thread!





    2011 durga wallpaper. durga wallpapers. DURGA Mobile Wallpaper
  • DURGA Mobile Wallpaper



  • glus
    05-13 11:26 AM
    Staying abroad constitutes "abandonment of U.S. residency." It is not related to "immigrant intent" at all. Worked for an Immigration Law office for long.



    more...


    durga wallpapers. 09 04 2009 006 jpg durga maa
  • 09 04 2009 006 jpg durga maa



  • i4u
    09-22 08:52 AM
    Converting from EB3 to EB2 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/FREQUENTLY_ASKED_QUESTIONS#From_EB3_to_EB2)





    durga wallpapers. Maa Durga Wallpapers
  • Maa Durga Wallpapers



  • kaybeedee
    11-05 11:18 AM
    Is VFS the only site to book appointments (for HYD) as well ? I hear the news that HYD is operational but I don't see it in on VFS website to take an appointment - I need one for 1st week of Dec



    more...


    durga wallpapers. Durga
  • Durga



  • gettinthere
    01-08 10:50 AM
    Hi

    I have copies of my Labor certification and I-140 approval notices

    If I change job under AC21 portability, do I need to have originals to be on the safer side, or copies are equally fine?

    Thanks





    2010 Maa Durga Wallpapers durga wallpapers. Diwali Wallpapers: Maa Durga
  • Diwali Wallpapers: Maa Durga



  • gcwant
    04-03 06:44 PM
    I am a 2nd july ead filer and my ead expires in month of october 08 i have heard that we have to file 4 months before ,do i have to file 4 months before 2nd july or 4 months before expiry of my 1st EAd which is october 08.
    please advice

    thanks
    gcwant



    more...


    durga wallpapers. Maa Durga Wallpaper
  • Maa Durga Wallpaper



  • Raj_2009
    08-18 09:16 PM
    Hi Experts,

    I E-Filed the EAD renewal on July 2nd. I sent all the required supporting documents properly. Also, completed the ASC - Finger print on Aug 5th. Meanwhile, on Aug 3rd, I got an RFE for the three missing documents.

    They are ,

    1. Photos
    2. Application form not signed
    3. Identity documents.

    I do see that lot of RFEs are trigggered for photos and identity documents for e-filing.

    But the main confusion pont here is that "Signature missing in the application form". I am not sure whether they checked if it is E-filed or not. Also, the have mentioned in the RFE letter that "Pl. ensure that you sign and return the enclosed photocopy of your application" for point 2. Funny part is, I only got the RFE letter and the GOLD paper(cover letter). Thats all. No other documents enclosed. I am totally confused at this point whereas photos and identity docs RFE are generally seen in the forum.

    1. Please advice me if I have to fill in a new application with signature and send it.

    2. Please suggest me if I have to write a cover letter with all the details to explain to the USCIS officer along with filled-in application.

    3. Am i eligible for the Interim EAD Card after 90 days starting from July 2nd? I do see in few threads that I may not get the Interim EAD card after 90 days period as the 90 days clock will be reset when the officer resumes my application after receiving my RFE docs.

    I am totally confused and job is at stake.

    Eagerly waiting for your expert guidelines.

    Thanks,
    Raj





    hair DURGA Mobile Wallpaper durga wallpapers. durga.
  • durga.



  • reverendflash
    10-18 02:59 PM
    Kit:

    I took the gif into fireworks, looked at in the 4 by preview mode, then took it down to 32 colors... that makes it 16k .

    http://aulman.com/advert_02b.gif

    it is a matter of how good do you want it to look vs. small file size.... anything else will take much more time (export individual frames, then import into FW, then optimize/export, then paste into layers, then export as animated gif...

    hope this helps,

    Rev :elderly:



    more...


    durga wallpapers. Maa Durga Wallpapers:
  • Maa Durga Wallpapers:



  • vnsriv
    09-06 01:33 PM
    Dear All,

    I just received a FP notice for my wife scheduled for Sep 19, 2007. I have not received mine yet (I am the primary applicant), I have a few questions regarding this. Please help me if you have any information.

    1. Is it normal for the primary applicant to not receive FP notice at the same time as dependent?
    2. Can my wife get it done without me getting an FP notice?
    3. Can I get my FP done on the same day as my wife even though I did not receive my FP notice?
    4. I have filed for I-485, EAD and AP, will we both receive an FP notice for all 3 applications or it is just one FP for all applications?

    Please help us with your expertise. Thank you very much for all your time.


    Guys, please spend some time on forum before posting questions. There are various similar posts that will answer your query. I will briefly answer your queries
    1. There are many case like this
    2. Your wife's case will be processed independently. Her FP is independent of you.
    3. No.
    4. You will get one FP notice.





    hot 09 04 2009 006 jpg durga maa durga wallpapers. Nav Durga Chalisa: durga wallpapers. Maa Durga Wallpapers
  • Nav Durga Chalisa: durga wallpapers. Maa Durga Wallpapers



  • OLDMONK
    07-06 01:07 PM
    Herndon, Va.: Good Afternoon Kelly, I am tried to ask the same question to previous reporters today in the discussion, but no one replied can kindly advice on this

    Poor Coverage in Media Regarding a Very Important Issue where governmental agencies (USCIS/DOS) took unprecedented/unlawful route and resulted in millions of dollars wasted and dreams shattered of hard working, lawfully present Highly Skilled Immigrants.

    My Question is why is media acting like an Ostrich on this issue? Answers anyone??

    FYI Some individuals and distinguished senators are on top of this already.

    Suit Planned Over Visas for the Highly Skilled (The New York Times, July 6)

    Rep. Lofgren Issues Statement on Updated Visa Bulletin (Press Release, July 3)

    Answered:
    John Kelly: Well I don't see that it's totally been ignored. And as you mentioned, there IS a story in the New York Times today. I don't know why this particular wrinkle might not have been covered as much as some might like, but I imagine the crush of other news might be partly to blame.



    more...


    house Ekdalia Evergreen Durga Puja08 durga wallpapers. Goddess Durga Wallpapers
  • Goddess Durga Wallpapers



  • hellomms
    02-12 11:34 AM
    Should have asked this question a year ago. Sorry, not rubbing it in but if you had applied last year you probably would have had your PErm approved and possibly 140.

    Anyhow, I think you should apply for it anyway, see how far you can go. Agree with forgerater's response. you have about 1.5 years. Assuming that everything goes fine, you could have your labor in a few months (approx 6) and then 140 in another six months. And if I understand the system, you can extend your H1 once you get to I-485





    tattoo Maa Durga Wallpapers durga wallpapers. Download free Wallpapers
  • Download free Wallpapers



  • yagw
    07-30 01:04 PM
    Thanks.

    Now something that had been on top of my mind for long. Does anyone know how to make Google include subjective interpretation to search query? I will elaborate ...

    Say you want to search for all the work been done or being done on say "teapot". Normally you type in "teapot" in search bar and Google will dump millions of results. And those results would be screened objectively based on the search query i.e. "teapot". But interestingly, "kettle" is also a synomous for "teapot" but since the search was objectively driven, this subjective association would be excluded. This is just an example, I framed to explain my point.

    A quick answer to above would be to include any synomous words, but we all know in techonological world and especially in the IP area, their could numerous ways to hid the information while maintaining it on public forums. If you have been engaged in IP development, you will understand what I am talking about.

    Google has wonderwheel added recently which displays related items to your search keyword (not necessarily synonyms) in a map.



    more...


    pictures Durga durga wallpapers. Goddess Durga Wallpapers
  • Goddess Durga Wallpapers



  • pappu
    06-27 07:36 PM
    From: National Immigration Forum
    Web: http://www.immigrationforum.org

    Recess

    Congress is out for its 4th of July recess. It has been a while since the last update went out, but not much has been happening—certainly not compared to one year ago, as a major immigration reform bill was being killed by filibuster in the Senate.

    On the one hand, the Forum, and thousands of issue advocacy organizations in politically-gridlocked Washington, are waiting for a new Congress and a new President. On the other hand, there is never a time when we are not defending against the bad ideas that immigration restrictionists and their friends in Congress are trying to slip through Congress.

    There is little chance of having positive legislation enacted this year. There are, however, some proposals being considered. In the House, Rep. Zoe Lofgren, with co-sponsors from both parties has put a couple of bills into the hopper that would offer modest relief for immigrants waiting for visas. H.R. 5882 would “re-capture” immigrant visas that went unused during the years 1992 to 2007, and would make changes in the law to prevent visas from going unused in the future. This would effectively make available an additional 225,000 visas on a one-time basis, with about 93,000 of those visas going to the family preferences.

    H.R. 5921 would eliminate the per-country ceiling for employment-based immigrant visas, and raise the per-country limit for family-based visas.

    In the Senate, we will at some point see further action on AgJOBS, and proposals related to seasonal non-agricultural workers and high-skilled temporary workers.

    Even for these modest reforms, prospects for passage are uncertain.

    Oversight and Accountability

    If there is any good news coming out of Washington, it is that Congress, after giving boatloads of money to the immigration enforcement agencies, is starting to ask for some accountability.

    There have been some hearings, including a hearing in the House on June 4th on the subject of deaths in immigration detention, where some of the egregious misconducts of Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) has been questioned. There have also been hearings to examine immigration enforcement proposals still being considered. Several committees (including the Immigration Subcommittee) have considered mandatory electronic employment verification plans. The Shuler/Tancredo “SAVE” Act, the proposal that has the most momentum (if you can call it that at this point) now has 190 signatures on a discharge petition that, if it gains 217 signatures, will force a vote on the House floor. Since April 1, it has gained just five signatures. We expect there will be more hearings where Congress will exercise its oversight responsibilities over the Department of Homeland Security, and in part these hearings will continue to point to the need to fix our broken immigration system.

    The Appropriations Season

    We are getting in to the appropriations season and, legislatively, the action will turn to the 12 spending bills that Congress must pass by September 30 to keep the various government agencies running. (Given the current gridlock, no one actually expects Congress to complete its work on the spending bills; more likely temporary spending bills will be passed to tide the government over until a new Congress is in place.)

    Spending bills offer the greatest chance for mischief. Immigration restrictionists will no doubt offer amendment after amendment to make life more miserable for immigrants. In this election season, the main function of these proposals will not necessarily be to pass them into law, but to gain material for 30-second campaign advertisements in which anti-immigrant members of Congress will attack their opponents as being soft on immigration, national security, etc.

    There is, unfortunately, always the chance that one of these proposals actually passes, and this will require the vigilance of immigration advocates in Washington in the coming weeks.

    There is also the chance that some good proposals may find their way into the spending bills. In the House, the bill controlling spending for the Department of Homeland Security has passed with a number of reporting requirements for ICE—in keeping with the new interest by Congress in holding the enforcement agencies accountable.

    The target date for adjournment for the summer is August 8. After that date, the House and Senate will be safely out of Washington until September, after the party conventions.

    Immigrants and the 2008 Elections

    The real action is taking place outside the beltway. In preparation for the upcoming elections, there will be much focus on getting immigrants registered to vote and turned out to vote. This weekend, on June 28, there will be a kickoff in Chicago of the New Americans Vote 2008 campaign, which is a collaborative effort of the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights, Center for Community Change, Fair Immigration Reform Movement, National Council of La Raza, NDN, America’s Voice, United Food and Commercial Workers and the We Are America Alliance. The campaign combines training, organizing and electoral civic engagement targeting immigrant communities in 17 states. Speaking at the kickoff will be Senator Dick Durbin and Representatives Luis Gutierrez and Jan Schakowsky. For more, see:

    http://icirr.org/node/2882

    Immigrants are eager to weigh in on the immigration debate, and it is expected they will be doing this in unprecedented numbers in polling places across the country this fall. Building up to the elections, organizations including the Forum will be tracking the story of how the immigration issue is being used by politicians. It is expected that we will see a repeat of 2006—Republican candidates will use the immigration issue to play on the fears of their constituents in the hope of gaining votes, the debate will be ugly, and Democrats may or may not take a more moderate view.





    dresses Nav Durga Chalisa: durga wallpapers. Maa Durga Wallpapers durga wallpapers. mother goddess, Durga,
  • mother goddess, Durga,



  • mrshah
    11-07 10:16 PM
    our notice date on receipt is Sep 12, 2007....but no FP notice yet!

    How long does it take to get FP notice? one of our fren got receipt later than us but already got FP notice ....



    more...


    makeup Maa Durga Wallpaper durga wallpapers. Ekdalia Evergreen Durga Puja08
  • Ekdalia Evergreen Durga Puja08



  • kumar1
    03-05 11:09 AM
    You do not need any visa for that purpose.
    It is one of the missing unalienable rights listed in the US declaration of independence (Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness).

    on H4 u can spend time fighting with your spouse.According to USCIS Memo this is permissible





    girlfriend Download free Wallpapers durga wallpapers. Durga Wallpaper
  • Durga Wallpaper



  • sundarpn
    06-30 10:55 PM
    eb3retro,

    You changed on h1b transfer right? not on EAD?


    I am just curious if a new employer can keep extending h1b based on previous employers I140 (and the fact that 180 days have passed since 485).


    thanks





    hairstyles Maa Durga Wallpapers: durga wallpapers. Free Durga Wallpapers - Enjoy
  • Free Durga Wallpapers - Enjoy



  • GreenCard_Soon
    01-02 12:48 PM
    Guys, I am in the same boat with my passport expiring in 2007. I will have to get a new passport since the current one was already valid for 10 years (issued in 97).

    Does any one here have any experience / ideas on how long it takes to get the new passport from the consulate here ?

    Thanks !





    Googler
    02-08 03:12 PM
    Can you provide some more information on the AILA liaison meetings? Excuse my ignorance but I have never heard of it before.

    Can we ask AILA to support the letter campaign? Specifically, can we ask AILA to push for recapturing 218K unused visas and clarification on how they might be allocated, if recaptured?

    Thanks!

    It is my understanding that these liaison meetings are to discuss specific administrative and procedural issues at the service centers (not to discuss major reform). To get an idea of the topics covered see http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=6721|6727
    The docs themselves are available to AILA members only but you can see the topics discussed.

    So to the extent that you have specific questions about the adjudication process itself you can send them to an AILA member and ask them to submit those questions to the AILA Liaison committee which may or may not choose to ask that question in the liaison meeting with USCIS -- each session has specific sub topics so they don't address every question out there.

    Recapture and other major changes to the law are likely handled by other committees at AILA.





    lost
    07-09 01:12 PM
    its a good option to move from eb3 to eb2. Jumping from 2001 to 2005 on VB!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment