
punjabi
06-03 03:40 PM
All the phone receptionists were very courteous and they all promised that they will pass on the message to the reps.
wallpaper modelo curriculum vitae.
scorpion00
07-01 10:05 PM
I would like to share my experience and it may help some people here.
My H1 was sponsored by company A when I was working with them on OPT. I paid $3000 for H1 filing and attorney fees and company A gave me the H1 approval notice only after I signed an agreement that I would work for atleast one year with them.
Afetr 1 month of my H1 approval, I got a better job offer from company B and I got the H1 transferred. I notified my client and company A who threatened to revoke my H1, take me to court etc etc. They also withheld 4 weeks of my pay.
After joining company B, I filed a complaint against company A with DOL that they withheld my salary and also they demanded H1 fees from me. After 2 weeks of that complaint, my salary was deposited into my account and DOL was looking into my complaint about H1 fees. This case finally got resolved last week after about 18 months, when DOL finally persuaded company A to pay $3000 back to me.
I would request everyone who is a victim of these blood sucking employers to
take every possible action against them. There's a very little chance that they would go to court because they are themselves involved in gross irregularities.
My H1 was sponsored by company A when I was working with them on OPT. I paid $3000 for H1 filing and attorney fees and company A gave me the H1 approval notice only after I signed an agreement that I would work for atleast one year with them.
Afetr 1 month of my H1 approval, I got a better job offer from company B and I got the H1 transferred. I notified my client and company A who threatened to revoke my H1, take me to court etc etc. They also withheld 4 weeks of my pay.
After joining company B, I filed a complaint against company A with DOL that they withheld my salary and also they demanded H1 fees from me. After 2 weeks of that complaint, my salary was deposited into my account and DOL was looking into my complaint about H1 fees. This case finally got resolved last week after about 18 months, when DOL finally persuaded company A to pay $3000 back to me.
I would request everyone who is a victim of these blood sucking employers to
take every possible action against them. There's a very little chance that they would go to court because they are themselves involved in gross irregularities.
vsoni
07-16 09:43 AM
signed
2011 curriculum vitae formato.
ilikekilo
04-25 12:43 PM
High time this bill is passed. Too much fraud in L1s and H1s.Existing H1s dont have jobs and our green cards pending and no hope when it will come. They should really make L1 very very hard because I work in a huge wireless company where they get L1s from companies like TCS and they work 15 hours a day with $25 billing rate, because of which all contractors and permenant workes (on H1, GC, EAD etc) are being laid off
I wish this bill passes with full effect
Your emotions are understood as we are all in the same boat towards a common goal. Please refrain from making comments that give a perception to people who read it as if the whole system is rotten, it doesnt help yours and our cause..thanks for your understanding.:).. and lastly please dont name companies either. Its just doesnt help.
I wish this bill passes with full effect
Your emotions are understood as we are all in the same boat towards a common goal. Please refrain from making comments that give a perception to people who read it as if the whole system is rotten, it doesnt help yours and our cause..thanks for your understanding.:).. and lastly please dont name companies either. Its just doesnt help.
more...
kingkon_2000
08-25 12:44 PM
Second the idea of using an ATM card for this purpose. You can get an ATM card for your parents or relatives in India from your local credit union or bank in the US.
ATM is a good idea.. What I normally do is I take or send my US check book signed of course and my name or family members name in pay to field.. No transfer fee or any thing and you can directly deposite it in any bank account with USD amount on it. The catch here is it take 10-15 business days.. but if it is not an emergency I find this is the best way and besides this you get better rate too...
ATM is a good idea.. What I normally do is I take or send my US check book signed of course and my name or family members name in pay to field.. No transfer fee or any thing and you can directly deposite it in any bank account with USD amount on it. The catch here is it take 10-15 business days.. but if it is not an emergency I find this is the best way and besides this you get better rate too...
getgreensoon1
04-24 07:49 AM
Well only members who are working for the good for the the whole EB community are welcome here.
Not some stupid highly educated person who does not have any education in humanity but thinks he deserves GC before others because he is superior than them
Very true ....you are doing too good for the whole EB community. Get your as....s out of here. Biggest idiot on earth.
Not some stupid highly educated person who does not have any education in humanity but thinks he deserves GC before others because he is superior than them
Very true ....you are doing too good for the whole EB community. Get your as....s out of here. Biggest idiot on earth.
more...
ronhira
07-17 10:53 PM
Is it possible to add VISA recapture to this bill? ????
Family reuniting Bill H.R. 2709 Introduced Jun 4, 2009.
H.R. 2709: Reuniting Families Act (GovTrack.us) (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-2709)
you got it! its done.... only because u said it.... for such a brilliant idea which no one could think..... i want to nominate you for the president of the united states of america
proud member of 'GCperm for president'!!!!
Family reuniting Bill H.R. 2709 Introduced Jun 4, 2009.
H.R. 2709: Reuniting Families Act (GovTrack.us) (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-2709)
you got it! its done.... only because u said it.... for such a brilliant idea which no one could think..... i want to nominate you for the president of the united states of america
proud member of 'GCperm for president'!!!!
2010 Curriculum Vitae Modello
indianindian2006
04-16 10:33 AM
For my situation discussed above, I took an infopass appointmnet at Baltimore and they couldn't offer a concrete answer since the case is pending with TSC. They asked me to reply to RFE asking for extension and provide supporting documents. I'm not sure if that would be accepted and results in denial of I-485.
In 2005 for a family based I130 I recd an RFE for birth cert which was not available and somehow could not arrange for the negative certificate in time and asked them for an extension as my papers were to come from from mumbai and it would take more tiime as we had to get the documents from courts in mumbai and ahemdabad.I was sent a denial notice and had to fie a motion to reopen and pay attorney extra money to get the case reopened.So as far as I know they do not issue any time extensions and would decide the case on basis of documents submitted and if these documents are letters asking for more time then I assume they would deny the case as they did for me in 2005.
Good luck.
In 2005 for a family based I130 I recd an RFE for birth cert which was not available and somehow could not arrange for the negative certificate in time and asked them for an extension as my papers were to come from from mumbai and it would take more tiime as we had to get the documents from courts in mumbai and ahemdabad.I was sent a denial notice and had to fie a motion to reopen and pay attorney extra money to get the case reopened.So as far as I know they do not issue any time extensions and would decide the case on basis of documents submitted and if these documents are letters asking for more time then I assume they would deny the case as they did for me in 2005.
Good luck.
more...
nissan_1
01-31 11:00 AM
Done
hair formato de curriculum vitae.
desi485
02-13 05:03 PM
Suppose you work for Company A on H-1B. You get out of the U.S. and come back with AP. You become parolee at that time. File an H-1B extension with Employer A, get new I-94 that indicates your status is now H-1B.
6 months later, you get another job with Employer B. Since you already are on H-1B with Company A, you should be able to transfer your H-1B to Company B.
mhtanim, appreciate your input. Though this sounds logical, I was wondering if there is any link to CIS memo or any other resource to check this? Even our company lawyer is not sure on this.
6 months later, you get another job with Employer B. Since you already are on H-1B with Company A, you should be able to transfer your H-1B to Company B.
mhtanim, appreciate your input. Though this sounds logical, I was wondering if there is any link to CIS memo or any other resource to check this? Even our company lawyer is not sure on this.
more...
anilsal
11-12 12:33 PM
Good news. Keeping fingers crossed.
Until the bill actually passes, you never know. Right?
Until the bill actually passes, you never know. Right?
hot Curriculum+vitae+ejemplos
deleteuser
07-17 04:30 PM
I don't know why but we tend to be satisfied with lsmall benefits...
I agree with you "something (EAD and AP) is better than nothing"
But i bet you ..you will find your self in the same situation of agony and endless waiting for the final Green card.
I bet most of the people don't use your ead and AP as it puts you in a gray "Adjustment of status". They are good to have though. But you will see...how painful it is to decide to use them or not..
What i want to say is that being able to apply for EAD and AP is not the end of the battle..you will be stuck in a depressing situation waiting for the final green card.How do i know? .. I went through it...waiting for GC for the past 4 years.
I dont know its FBI or its just the USCIS incompetence but waiting in the final stage is horrible. Every time you travel you are scared...AP as for as my lawyer goes IT does not guarantee 100% entry in to the country.
After you apply for AP its only 1 year H1 increments.
What i am saying why dont we try for the overall improvement of the GC processing. Why dont we be firm about not wasting the GC numbers and recapturing the unused numbers.
We had a small revolt (peaceful way) and its successful.We dont want to stop there.
LETS FIGHT FOR THE OVERALL IMPROVEMENT OF THE GC PROCESSING
I hope you guys are with me..looking for your comments
I am wondering about the same question. Recently, I read about the portability rules and they are so unspecific that I am not sure I want to take advantage of them. Not even Mr. Shusterman could give an assertive answer in his Q&A session (http://immigration.about.com/library/weekly/aa012902b.htm). He said you should not renounce your job two days after the 180 have passed, but when is the right time? I am getting more and more confused and depressed about this whole situation and about finding the right moment to decide whether I still want this.
I agree with you "something (EAD and AP) is better than nothing"
But i bet you ..you will find your self in the same situation of agony and endless waiting for the final Green card.
I bet most of the people don't use your ead and AP as it puts you in a gray "Adjustment of status". They are good to have though. But you will see...how painful it is to decide to use them or not..
What i want to say is that being able to apply for EAD and AP is not the end of the battle..you will be stuck in a depressing situation waiting for the final green card.How do i know? .. I went through it...waiting for GC for the past 4 years.
I dont know its FBI or its just the USCIS incompetence but waiting in the final stage is horrible. Every time you travel you are scared...AP as for as my lawyer goes IT does not guarantee 100% entry in to the country.
After you apply for AP its only 1 year H1 increments.
What i am saying why dont we try for the overall improvement of the GC processing. Why dont we be firm about not wasting the GC numbers and recapturing the unused numbers.
We had a small revolt (peaceful way) and its successful.We dont want to stop there.
LETS FIGHT FOR THE OVERALL IMPROVEMENT OF THE GC PROCESSING
I hope you guys are with me..looking for your comments
I am wondering about the same question. Recently, I read about the portability rules and they are so unspecific that I am not sure I want to take advantage of them. Not even Mr. Shusterman could give an assertive answer in his Q&A session (http://immigration.about.com/library/weekly/aa012902b.htm). He said you should not renounce your job two days after the 180 have passed, but when is the right time? I am getting more and more confused and depressed about this whole situation and about finding the right moment to decide whether I still want this.
more...
house curriculum vitae formato. Curriculum Vitae - Flor de Lys
Macaca
01-29 05:54 PM
This should make the priority dates move faster than now.
Why will it move PDs faster than now? Thanks.
Why will it move PDs faster than now? Thanks.
tattoo curriculum vitae formato.
sanju
03-11 10:52 AM
Why do you bring Malice with you, everywhere, seriosly how does your family stand you ?
I have seen your posts earlier, they are full of abuses, unjust full of most useless comments, let me tell you one thing, it is a very well known truth people who are most abusive on cyber space, are most fattoo & have been beaten up kind of people because they spend their life in threat but on cyberspace they become Lion. You are a typical Cyber Sher... But in real life I can guess....
mirage,
This is very interesting. "A friend" just sent me a message telling me that you had a conference call few days back. In that call, this is what you had to say, and these are your words and I quote -
"I do not have much knowledge of political system in US. I do not understand much of the politics here. That guy with a changing hat, sanju, he seems to be very knowledgeable about the politics and current affairs. I will contact him to seek his help."
Now I am totally confused. In private phone conferences, out of everybody on this forum, you can single me out and describe me just a fewdays back as "very knowledgeable about the politics and current affairs", but your post in the public forum above says "you bring Malice", "unjust full of most useless comments", "most fattoo", "spend their life in threat but on cyberspace they become Lion", "typical Cyber Sher".
Can you first debate yourself and decide which one is it? "very knowledgeable about the politics and current affairs" or "most fattoo"? :p
.
I have seen your posts earlier, they are full of abuses, unjust full of most useless comments, let me tell you one thing, it is a very well known truth people who are most abusive on cyber space, are most fattoo & have been beaten up kind of people because they spend their life in threat but on cyberspace they become Lion. You are a typical Cyber Sher... But in real life I can guess....
mirage,
This is very interesting. "A friend" just sent me a message telling me that you had a conference call few days back. In that call, this is what you had to say, and these are your words and I quote -
"I do not have much knowledge of political system in US. I do not understand much of the politics here. That guy with a changing hat, sanju, he seems to be very knowledgeable about the politics and current affairs. I will contact him to seek his help."
Now I am totally confused. In private phone conferences, out of everybody on this forum, you can single me out and describe me just a fewdays back as "very knowledgeable about the politics and current affairs", but your post in the public forum above says "you bring Malice", "unjust full of most useless comments", "most fattoo", "spend their life in threat but on cyberspace they become Lion", "typical Cyber Sher".
Can you first debate yourself and decide which one is it? "very knowledgeable about the politics and current affairs" or "most fattoo"? :p
.
more...
pictures curriculum vitae formato. de
bkam
06-07 08:09 AM
Well said, Logiclife. Life is a movement, fight. You won't get much (if anything at all) if you just wait for someone to give it to you. You have to get it.
Except the native Indians, everybody in this country is an immigrant or a discendent of immigrants (and many of them illegal, btw, but they quickly forgot that...). But once they settle, the ex-immigrants immediately start putting hurdles before the new immigrants - laws of nature! Now we have: "Immigration is a privilege, not a right" :-) Come on!
Our case is a tricky one because we do not have enough leverage to push the government to resolve quickly the mess it created with the backlog and the retrogression.
The only way to fight it is to expose our case broadly via the US media. I was promoting this idea since I joined IV. In the beginning I was critisized for that since the core group thought that lobbying was an universal tool but later they changed their mind. So, I deeply believe that broad media coverage can only help solving the legal immigration mess.
Except the native Indians, everybody in this country is an immigrant or a discendent of immigrants (and many of them illegal, btw, but they quickly forgot that...). But once they settle, the ex-immigrants immediately start putting hurdles before the new immigrants - laws of nature! Now we have: "Immigration is a privilege, not a right" :-) Come on!
Our case is a tricky one because we do not have enough leverage to push the government to resolve quickly the mess it created with the backlog and the retrogression.
The only way to fight it is to expose our case broadly via the US media. I was promoting this idea since I joined IV. In the beginning I was critisized for that since the core group thought that lobbying was an universal tool but later they changed their mind. So, I deeply believe that broad media coverage can only help solving the legal immigration mess.
dresses Formato uniforme en el
Alien
04-14 09:33 PM
Less than 800 contributions is such a shame.Assuming all the 3000 are affected by the retrogression it just doesnt make sense not to donate anything at all by the remainder of the members. People will have to understand how much of a difference it would make if everyone contributes.
Looks like the donors who have already donated have to donate all over again and that in double to make up for the deficit and to reach 150k
As they say "There Is No Such Thing As a Free Lunch".
Looks like the donors who have already donated have to donate all over again and that in double to make up for the deficit and to reach 150k
As they say "There Is No Such Thing As a Free Lunch".
more...
makeup tattoo CV template.
gc_aspirant_prasad
07-10 12:14 PM
IMHO : To be plantiff, we should have made reasonable bonafide efforts to file.
girlfriend curriculum vitae formato. curriculum vitae Formato; curriculum vitae Formato
m306m
06-11 05:18 PM
1. You have the insurance company on your side to defend
2. Until the judgment goes against you or you run away, you do not need to worry about freezing bank account
3. In worst case, during the judgment time they will consider your family, two kids. They are not heartless people and it�s just an accident. That guy must be insane to ask 3.25 million. I couldn�t believe the whiplash injury especially when the damage was <$1500. I just assume the impact must be very minimal.
My advice is, don�t lose your hope and sleep. You insurance company is there with you to defend. Keep in touch with them and respond promptly to court notice or any letters. You do not need to withdraw your GC. Worst case if everything goes against you declare bankruptcy and leave the country legally. So if you want to come back in the future, you won�t have much problem.
When you don�t have anything to lose�why do you worry. Keep it cool and every thing will be fine. Seems like those guys wanted to have retirement with your money.
Dont Panic....
I am sorry I disagree.
1. The insurance company is not necessarily on your side. They will only pay up to the amount of liability that you are insured against and that too most insurance company will do reluctantly.
2. It will be too late to transfer money out of the bank account after the judgement is passed. They will freeze your accounts when the case goes to trial. If you are going to transfer money do it before the trial.
3. I agree 3 + million is absolutely unreal. Try and settle this before it goes to trial for a nominal amount.
2. Until the judgment goes against you or you run away, you do not need to worry about freezing bank account
3. In worst case, during the judgment time they will consider your family, two kids. They are not heartless people and it�s just an accident. That guy must be insane to ask 3.25 million. I couldn�t believe the whiplash injury especially when the damage was <$1500. I just assume the impact must be very minimal.
My advice is, don�t lose your hope and sleep. You insurance company is there with you to defend. Keep in touch with them and respond promptly to court notice or any letters. You do not need to withdraw your GC. Worst case if everything goes against you declare bankruptcy and leave the country legally. So if you want to come back in the future, you won�t have much problem.
When you don�t have anything to lose�why do you worry. Keep it cool and every thing will be fine. Seems like those guys wanted to have retirement with your money.
Dont Panic....
I am sorry I disagree.
1. The insurance company is not necessarily on your side. They will only pay up to the amount of liability that you are insured against and that too most insurance company will do reluctantly.
2. It will be too late to transfer money out of the bank account after the judgement is passed. They will freeze your accounts when the case goes to trial. If you are going to transfer money do it before the trial.
3. I agree 3 + million is absolutely unreal. Try and settle this before it goes to trial for a nominal amount.
hairstyles curriculum vitae, ejemplos
when
08-19 01:24 PM
EB3:mad::confused:
GC_1000Watt
01-10 01:07 AM
Dont take this the wrong way. From what I have seen in my very brief history of following these forums, this is one of the few immigration forums out there that is not driven by ulterior motives - lawyers' interests etc. Please, please, as a favor, do not drag this effort down. I understand many of us are frustrated, but let not the frustration drag us down deeper into the hole. For people who don't agree with the policies here, put forth some constructive suggestions and see how that works. If it doesn't work, well you have realized how tough it is to get a group of people follow your conviction :) And then you might develop an appreciation for the work being done here.
And if your approach works, hey..excellent for all of us. But please don't put forth only negative criticism.
All the best to all of us.
Thanks.
I can see you history buddy. Just a second post since you joined in july 2007?
So let's not give you the authority of who is doing good and what needs to be done. Let us know if you have any good suggestions. Thanks.
And if your approach works, hey..excellent for all of us. But please don't put forth only negative criticism.
All the best to all of us.
Thanks.
I can see you history buddy. Just a second post since you joined in july 2007?
So let's not give you the authority of who is doing good and what needs to be done. Let us know if you have any good suggestions. Thanks.
deletedUser459
06-11 10:55 PM
you should have called it the motherPod
No comments:
Post a Comment