Popular Post

Friday, June 24, 2011

wallpaper nature_11

images wallpaper-mural-nature-11 wallpaper nature_11. hairstyles Description: Wallpaper Free wallpaper nature_11. wallpapers
  • hairstyles Description: Wallpaper Free wallpaper nature_11. wallpapers



  • sankap
    10-28 12:01 PM
    Skilled immigration: Green-card blues | The Economist (http://www.economist.com/node/17366155)

    Skilled immigration
    Green-card blues
    A backlash against foreign workers dims business hopes for immigration reform
    The Economist: October 30, 2010

    Oct 28th 2010 | Washington, dc

    BAD as relations are between business and the Democrats, immigration was supposed to be an exception. On that topic the two have long had a marriage of convenience, with business backing comprehensive reform in order to obtain more skilled foreign workers.

    That, at least, was what was meant to happen. In March Chuck Schumer, a Democratic senator, and Lindsey Graham, a Republican, proposed a multi-faceted reform that would toughen border controls and create a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants while granting two longstanding goals of business: automatic green cards (that is, permanent residence) for students who earned advanced degrees in science, technology, engineering or maths in America, and an elimination of country quotas on green cards. The quotas bear no relationship to demand, leaving backlogs of eight to ten years for applicants from China and India. Barack Obama immediately announced his support.

    But the proposal never became a bill, much less law. Mr Graham developed cold feet and withdrew his support; he was concerned that the Democrats were moving too quickly, as the economic misery that has turned Americans against foreign trade spread to dislike of foreign workers. Last year Congress made it harder for banks that had received money from the Troubled Asset Relief Programme to hire workers on H-1B visas, the most popular type for skilled foreign workers. In January the Citizenship and Immigration Service barred the use of H-1Bs for workers based on a client�s premises instead of their own company�s, a move aimed at outsourcing companies, many of them based in India.

    In August even Mr Schumer, needing to look tough on outsourcing, pushed through a bill sharply raising H-1B fees on firms that depend heavily on the visas. Perhaps the most naked election-year hostility to foreigners appeared during the debate in September over a Democratic bill in the Senate that would have rewarded companies for firing foreign-based workers and replacing them with Americans. Charles Grassley, a Republican senator, responded with a proposal to prohibit any company that had laid off Americans from hiring visa workers at all. The bill did not win enough votes to break a filibuster.

    Tightened restrictions, political aggravation and economic conditions seem to be having an effect. In 2009 the number of employment-based green cards and H-1B visas was the lowest in years (see chart). It took an unusually long time for the quota of H-1Bs for the fiscal year that ended on September 30th to be used up. Several Indian outsourcing companies have made a point of boosting local hiring at American facilities.

    This is partly the result of the recession, which has hurt demand for all types of workers. But in a recent report the Hamilton Project, a moderately liberal research group, notes that the number of foreign workers in America has been declining for some time. This might reflect America�s diminished appeal to the world�s most sought-after workers, as well as brightening prospects in their own countries. A survey for the pro-immigration Kauffman Foundation in 2007 found that only a tiny proportion of foreign students planned to stay in the United States. This almost certainly extracts an economic toll, since immigrants are more likely than others to start businesses or file patents.

    America�s immigration policies have long put a higher priority on family reunification than on employment. Legal immigrants to the country are more likely to have failed to finish high school than either native-born Americans or immigrants to other English-speaking countries. Immigrants to Canada are far more likely to have a college degree.

    Legislators from both parties have at various times advanced proposals that would smooth the way for skilled migrants, but they have usually foundered on the more intractable problem of dealing with illegal immigration. �These two issues can and should be separate,� says Michael Greenstone of the Hamilton Project. �We are giving up economic growth by putting the two issues together.�

    Democratic Hispanic legislators oppose separating them for fear of losing business support for comprehensive reform. In principle, then, a Republican takeover of the House might increase the likelihood of a stand-alone bill on skilled immigration. That, however, is not the Republicans� priority. Lamar Smith, the Republican who would probably become chairman of the House judiciary committee, is more focused on deporting illegal immigrants and strengthening the border.

    Still, it would be premature to write off the odds of immigration reform. If Mr Obama is to accomplish anything in the next Congress, he needs to find common ground with Republicans on something. Business-friendly immigration reform might just qualify.





    wallpaper hairstyles Description: Wallpaper Free wallpaper nature_11. wallpapers wallpaper nature_11. Beauty of Nature11
  • Beauty of Nature11



  • maddunr
    10-19 11:57 AM
    Can anyone point me to any documentation for physicians that suggests repeated follow-ups even after the medical report has been signed, sealed and submitted to the immigration office?

    As with a lot of applicants from India, I tested positive for tuberculin because of the type of immunization we receive and had the requisite skin test and chest x-rays done. After this the doctor signed the medical report and gave me the sealed envelope. He has then put me on a 6-month medication program for tuberculosis. The medication is quite strong and is supposed to affect the liver. He also wants me to come in on a regular basis (and spend $80 every time) to get blood work done to "make sure the medication is in my blood stream".

    I am not sure why I am being put on this medication for such a long period as I don't have tuberculosis. When I questioned my doctor, he said it was necessary - not giving any more details.

    Have others gone through such an experience? Am I a source of residual income for his office?

    Thanks in advance,
    V





    wallpaper nature_11. Download Nature 11 wallpaper
  • Download Nature 11 wallpaper



  • anilsal
    11-16 10:43 PM
    I think healthy trade/economic relationship with economic potential powerhouse INDIA is important for the US in the long term. That is why the deal was a done deal long long ago IMHO.





    2011 Beauty of Nature11 wallpaper nature_11. of any wallpaper or stock
  • of any wallpaper or stock



  • Aah_GC
    12-13 12:11 PM
    Guys, you don't have make fun of this person. If you don't like it let it go.

    Those weren't exactly stomach aching puns either.



    more...


    wallpaper nature_11. Great force of nature 11
  • Great force of nature 11



  • lecter
    July 26th, 2004, 09:13 AM
    semi??? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!





    wallpaper nature_11. Download wallpapers nature #11#
  • Download wallpapers nature #11#



  • small2006
    08-08 02:46 PM
    How did your GC process turn out? Any RFEs because of this?

    Basically I don't have a problem with amending my H1B if it does not do me any harm when it comes to my GC. What's most irritating is that my GC attny who has all the answers and could very easily advice me what to do suggested to set up a PAID CONSULTATION with their H1B attorney to discuss this. I am almost certain that eventual conclusion will be that its o.k. to amend the H1B. Even during this time after having spent the 1000s of $$$ for my GC they still want to milk me for more money and that's more troublesome than anything else. Its just the attitude.

    Having said all this, I think I am going to spend the $$, talk to the H1B attny just for my own satisfaction.

    Sorry about the rant and thanks for hearing me out.




    May not be direct answer to your question, but I had the same issue 3 years back - though my situation was a little bit different as I was changing dept. within the company - i also had arguments from both sides of the fences......eventually the company lawyer went ahead and filed an AMMENDED H1-B!!!!!......And on my GC application it has been shown as 2 different jobs.....now the sad part....when I suggested to the lawyer to file in EB-2 category instead of EB-3 (I know it also depends on the job description) because I had experience (previous job in the same company) + MS degree......the same lawyer said that it is not counted as 2 separate jobs because you were in the same company:(.......might be he was correct both the time (though I have my own doubts).....but I would advise to do what the lawyer suggests......unless you have some solid proof to back your theory!!!



    more...


    wallpaper nature_11. Nature 11 | free hockney ipod touch wallpaper
  • Nature 11 | free hockney ipod touch wallpaper



  • gcpain
    05-19 01:31 PM
    Hello All,
    My I485 was filed at TSC and received date is July 26,2007 and notice date is sept 19,2007. MY EAD and AP and other finger prints are done after two months of filed. My priority date (Jun10, 2003) is current for last two months and it is going to retogress after this month end.There is no update for I485 for me and my wife. Now processing times for TSC shows they are working on Aug 08, 2007 filers. In this case cane youguys advice me on following things?

    1. Is it good to take Info pass appointment and go for office before end of this month (as it is going to retrogress) and find out status? Before info pass do i need to get any other enquiry?

    2. Processing dates for TSC-I485 shows Aug 08, 2007. Is this date recevied date or I485-Notice date?

    3.Does Info-pass enquiry cause any negative effects on my I485 processing?

    4. Any other guys in the same boat and what you guys are doing?

    I really appreciate your advice. Thanks in advance for your good work.





    2010 Download Nature 11 wallpaper wallpaper nature_11. wallpaper-mural-nature-11
  • wallpaper-mural-nature-11



  • illusions
    07-11 12:39 PM
    Ah Snap. I'm From Sri Lanka and would be willing to go, but i work till 5, then have other arrangements till 7pm. Let me call her in a bit and see if anything can be worked out.



    more...


    wallpaper nature_11. Home \\\\ NATURE WALLPAPERS
  • Home \\\\ NATURE WALLPAPERS



  • Pineapple
    08-05 08:27 PM
    I have to self file I-765. My 485 filed by employer to Lincoln, Nebraska. Address not know to me.

    Please some one post where i can send my 765 application before Aug 17.

    Thanks

    If you are mailing via courier, then send it to

    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S. Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508-1225

    Hope this helps.





    hair of any wallpaper or stock wallpaper nature_11. Nature 1128 wallpapers and
  • Nature 1128 wallpapers and



  • abcdefgh
    03-29 12:48 PM
    If you apply for extnsion, please keep in mind your parents stays in US until you receive their approval extension. If they travel outside the while case pending and if they try to renter before case is approved, they will deny at POE and cancel and 10 Year multiple visa. Be very careful here.



    more...


    wallpaper nature_11. .com/ackgrounds/Nature/11
  • .com/ackgrounds/Nature/11



  • khukubindu
    08-18 11:03 AM
    Hi SL
    Which service center is processing your application ?





    hot Great force of nature 11 wallpaper nature_11. PSD template - Nature 11
  • PSD template - Nature 11



  • karthiknv143
    07-09 03:55 PM
    Bump >>>>>^^^^



    more...


    house Nature wallpaper wallpaper nature_11. Download free wallpapers
  • Download free wallpapers



  • nitkad
    04-15 01:17 PM
    This tax issue does not seem like part of "All other Green Card Issues" under which it is started.





    tattoo Download wallpapers nature #11# wallpaper nature_11. Wallpapers - Nature Page 20
  • Wallpapers - Nature Page 20



  • jsb
    11-01 12:24 PM
    I'm from ROW, my spouse and me both have EAD and AP. But our I-485 is pending. My spouse isn't working but would be travelling to Germany next year while I won't be travelling with her.

    1. Is a good idea just to apply only EAD renewal for me and AP for her to save some bucks?

    2. How soon will the service center accept the renewal applications before they expire?

    3. What if I file these renewal by myself and don't use a lawyer. Will it make a difference?

    4. What paper work do I need to submit with my applications for renewal either by online or manual?

    5. What are the implications of not having to apply EAD for my spouse. Is she going to be out of status once her EAD expire?

    Experts please advice.

    It is better to keep EAD and AP current, instead of letting them expire to save a few bucks. Renewing something expired raises eyebrows. Renewal instructions come with EAD and AP. There is no need of a lawyer. Renewals are simple process.



    more...


    pictures Nature 11 | free hockney ipod touch wallpaper wallpaper nature_11. Wallpapers - Nature Page 20
  • Wallpapers - Nature Page 20



  • nlssubbu
    06-20 02:41 PM
    I used AP thrice and renewed my H1 twice after entering using AP without any issues.

    Thanks





    dresses PSD template - Nature 11 wallpaper nature_11. Wallpapers Nature £1.99
  • Wallpapers Nature £1.99



  • pmamp
    02-26 09:24 AM
    Can someone please throw some light on this? Thanks



    more...


    makeup Home \\\\ NATURE WALLPAPERS wallpaper nature_11. Nature wallpaper
  • Nature wallpaper



  • YesGC_NoGC
    12-07 07:52 PM
    Hi

    In NYC (if it's closer for you) consulate you get the renewed/New Passport back on same day. I renewed my Kids passports there got back on same day.

    For myself, I renewed in SFO back in 2001 and got them back in 5-7 days.

    Hope this helps you make your decision.





    girlfriend Wallpapers - Nature Page 20 wallpaper nature_11. Free iPhone Wallpapers and
  • Free iPhone Wallpapers and



  • blacktongue
    10-05 11:07 AM
    How did they pull it off?

    If you file a lawsuit you can ask for documents.





    hairstyles .com/ackgrounds/Nature/11 wallpaper nature_11. nature 11 - mountains, nature, trees
  • nature 11 - mountains, nature, trees



  • nandakumar
    05-15 07:24 PM
    nandakumar:
    It's bravo IV. Each of us should tell and motivate others to join IV. You see for most part, your posting in these forums in IV is very anonymous. I think except for yourself, no one can get see your profile details including your full name, phone number etc.

    Also, keep looking for opportunities to write to editors, anchors etc., whenever they speak rubbish. All that we are doing now is letting the media know that legal immigrants have huge issues and unresolved problems. We are writing to them that things have been very unfair. We are educating them............



    learning01:

    I have given all my details including my address, employer details in my profile except for my Phone number. Not sure how to enable it to see others. I tried clicking 7-8 members profile including yours but not able to view any details. Am I doing something wrong?

    Btw, besides my contribution, I have made more then 20 people to contribute and as well made more then 50 to become IV members by creating threads in forums like murthy.com & immigration.com. I'm the first person to let the people in Cisco systems to know about IV during its initial stage by mailing to the common email aliases used by Indians and Chinese and only person to do so until Apr 15, I left Cisco after that. I faced lot of criticisms but even then I would mail at least once in 3 weeks and remind them the importance of joining and contributing to IV. I believe there are at least 100 members from Cisco.

    I made my friends to contribute and made them to post details about IV in companies such as HP, NetApp, BMS, and Symantec etc.

    I have also volunteered when the admin or shery wanted volunteers.

    I may not have done exceptional contribution when compared to the core members and senior member like you but did contribute to best of my effort and have email proofs/appreciation from members who have joined and contributed because of my initiation. Please send a private msg with your contact email, I can forward those emails.

    No offence, explaining my side of the story.





    meridiani.planum
    09-21 11:16 PM
    Hi, I am from India and applied for GC under EB2.my priority date is 01-21-2-2007.I filed concurrently I-140 and I-485 in july 2007. got my EAD and using it.EAD is valid for one more year.I-485 is still pending. my wife have filed a case against me in India.The indian court issued non bailable arrest warrent against me. I am not going to India to attend the court proceedings.Now the proceedings and non bailable arrest warrent against me is pending in indian court since 2 years. my indian passport has impounded by ministry of external affairs, India. The interpol in india has sent extradition papers to Interpol, washington D.C. there is no red corner notice issued against me. my questions are:

    1. if My wife informs USCIS that the court proceedings and non bailable warrents are pending against me in Indian court, and my passport was also impounded by gove of india, does the USCIS reject my green card?

    2) as my record is with interpol, washington D.c , when FBI name checks happens, does FBI find my name in interpol data base and inform USCIS about it?

    3) As I applied green card based on my Indian passport, when my passport is under inpounded status , does USCIS consider my passport status to issue gC?.

    Kindly advise me.
    Thanks in advance.

    you need to sort out this case asap. If not for the FBI namecheck, then you can also get stuck at any time with Interpol (Getting a GC is not going to avoid a deportation).
    If your case is approved without an interview, you dont need the passport right there, but if called for interview you will need it.
    You cant travel anywhere without that passport, and for all other proofs related to status or immigration also you need both teh passport as well as the GC.
    Also, depending on what you have done, you might even already be disqualified for a GC:
    Moral turpitude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_turpitude)





    mmanurker
    10-23 05:28 PM
    Yes, thats good news specially for the applicants in that region. In my opinion applicants from MP and Karnataka and AP will fall into that region I guess though not sure but just my 2 cents. Right now they just opened the office but I dont think they will be fully functional till mid-december 2008.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment