Popular Post

Saturday, June 11, 2011

britney spears

images My thank-you to Britney Spears britney spears. Tags: Britney Spears
  • Tags: Britney Spears



  • goldbuckle
    March 15th, 2006, 11:54 PM
    :rolleyes: Oh, one more thing, any way to batch process the red-eye????

    Anyone whose LUD is 08/05/2007 for I 140 filed in TSC? [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Anyone whose LUD is 08/05/2007 for I 140 filed in TSC?






    wallpaper Tags: Britney Spears britney spears. leaked Britney Spears tune
  • leaked Britney Spears tune



  • jasmin45
    07-31 06:11 PM
    They also didn't ask me to sign form G28. Is this ok? Does this mean that receipt number will be mailed to me directly?
    G28 is to help attorney represent you. Since you mentioned that your employer deal with attorney on all of their employee cases, Attorney will not ask your G28. If you are paying the fees then you have all the rights to ask the status. If your employer is paying for 485, then you should politely ask your HR about the fate of your application. Attorney's may not even respond to your request as they have no established relationship with you but your employer.





    britney spears. Britney Spears
  • Britney Spears



  • snarla
    06-29 01:59 PM
    My lawyers asked me to use the OPT number on all my forms where it asked for A# number of FileNumber ... I did not have a A# number on my I140





    2011 leaked Britney Spears tune britney spears. Britney Spears - Photos de
  • Britney Spears - Photos de



  • roseball
    10-08 10:38 AM
    Thanks Pappu for posting this.

    This is the best article I read with the words "Lou Dobbs" in it.



    more...


    britney spears. Britney Spears wants a Web 2.0
  • Britney Spears wants a Web 2.0



  • pcs
    07-17 09:53 AM
    Guys.....

    This thread should stay on the very top all the time...

    It will be a shame IF SOMEONE HAS TO BUMP IT despite of the the EVENTS DURING LAST FEW WEEKS.





    britney spears. Official Britney Spears Kill
  • Official Britney Spears Kill



  • gconmymind
    09-03 04:22 PM
    We have the 797 approval with us now. I'll try to checkout if we can apply for the SSN.

    Thanks a lot guys for responding so quickly.

    I think you can still work without the SSN, on valid employment authorization (H1B, EAD, etc.). You cannot get paid until you get SSN.

    Check with Social security office. Should not take much time...



    more...


    britney spears. Britney Spears, Celebs,
  • Britney Spears, Celebs,



  • GCchakravyuh
    07-17 12:53 AM
    Thanks to Business week for well presenting the facts...





    2010 Britney Spears britney spears. My thank-you to Britney Spears
  • My thank-you to Britney Spears



  • cbpds
    05-27 05:13 PM
    I know someone who did not pay the bill but returned to US without any questions

    disclaimer: may vary from case to case

    My parents visited here in US last year. Unfortunately my mother got high fever and admitted in hospital giving me bill of 30000$.

    Insurance company denied my claims as pre existing condition. I tried several ways to convince insurance company but all in vain.

    I negotiated with hospital to pay 15000 and paid off hospital bill.

    I also got a doctor bill later and that went to collections. I didnt pay doctor bill (500 dollars) till today.

    Does this 500 dollar collection notice will effect my mothers next visit?
    If I pay now does it matter anyway?
    Is there any chance of deportation?

    Please advice...



    more...


    britney spears. Music Preview: Britney Spears#39;
  • Music Preview: Britney Spears#39;



  • little_willy
    05-02 12:56 PM
    I am in a similar situation. I was offered the job but was later declined in a top 5 fortune company because of this scenario. My 6-yr H1 ends on Sep 2007 and I have a 3-yr extension based on approved I-140 with current employer till Sep 2010. The company attorney that initially offered me the job reasoned that this is a grey area and they are not willing to take the risk. So, bottomline is different immigration lawyers have different opinion on this matter. It is a case of how you read the grey print.

    Can someone point me to any document under AC21 that clearly states this is allowed. If possible, i will try to convince them, but i don't have anything to validate my point at this moment.





    hair Britney Spears - Photos de britney spears. Britney Spears Hairstyles
  • Britney Spears Hairstyles



  • rajubuthi
    08-17 11:41 AM
    Hello,
    My I-140 got denied based on my Education.

    I have 3 yrs + PG Diploma which is equivalent to US Degree according to my education evaluation.

    Experience:
    - 6 yrs of OUTSIDE USA experience
    - 5 yrs of USA experience including 2 yrs of experience with current company.
    - I am working as FULL time with an American Company at present


    The JOB Description for PERM was:

    "Bachelor�s degree in Computer Science plus 5 years experience; 3 year Bachelor�s degree plus 2 year post-graduate diploma in Software Engineering and 5 years experience acceptable. "

    Gurus, please help me providing some info, if there is any chance of getting it approved if I file a Motion.. or what should I do next?

    Since it was denied on Aug 4th this month, I have 30 days to reopen this case..

    Please advise me..

    Thanks in advance..

    Regds,
    Raju



    more...


    britney spears. The Real Britney Spears
  • The Real Britney Spears



  • thomachan72
    09-14 06:30 AM
    You cannot work with an expired EAD. End of the story.

    But if it is approved and you haven't got the card in your hand , few companies would allow you to work for 90 days from the date of approval.

    so a person whose EAD expires but is waiting renewed EAD card has to resign and then be rehired??? Isn't there some clarity regarding this?





    hot Britney Spears wants a Web 2.0 britney spears. new song Britney Spears is
  • new song Britney Spears is



  • chezelleabhap
    03-14 04:08 PM
    Lickerish HOTHEALTH hot-health.net (http://hot-health.net) Vigorousness Talk is a assemblage of searing word composed from other on dit sites and aggregated as regards your convenience



    more...


    house It seems that Britney Spears britney spears. of Britney Spears visiting
  • of Britney Spears visiting



  • JazzByTheBay
    07-26 07:59 PM
    For the experts on this board, my H1 expires on 9/30/07. Should I wait till after Aug. 17 to qualify for a 3-year extension?

    jazz





    tattoo Official Britney Spears Kill britney spears. Britney Spears
  • Britney Spears



  • martinvisalaw
    07-19 11:37 AM
    Hi,
    Could some one let us know while applying for H1 Extension do we need to provide notarized documents if one has traveled outside US on H1B. Are these documents mandatory?

    Also what's the general processing time for H1 Extension.I mean how many days does it take.

    You don't need anything regarding international travel except the copy I-94 that you got when you returned to the US, and the visa and entry stamp in your passport.

    H-1B extensions take a few months, depending on which service center is used. if the company pays for premium processing, it guarantees a decision in 15 days.



    more...


    pictures Britney Spears, Celebs, britney spears. Full name: Britney Jean Spears
  • Full name: Britney Jean Spears



  • akela
    03-11 11:32 AM
    Thanks buddy. That was the answer I was looking for.





    dresses new song Britney Spears is britney spears. No one from Spears#39; side
  • No one from Spears#39; side



  • rkat
    02-06 11:38 AM
    Thanks friends for your input - Appreciate it.! I am pretty certain that there is no rule like this.! But it would be helpful if there is some printed info on this issue. Anybody out there who has any more information on this.??
    Thanks a ton!



    more...


    makeup Music Preview: Britney Spears#39; britney spears. It seems that Britney Spears
  • It seems that Britney Spears



  • add78
    03-19 01:33 PM
    Hello Everyone;

    I recently posted a thread on our buying house expereince, while that was chapter in itself, there is another one that has recently opened up. Allow me to elaborate;

    When you buy a house ( as most know) lender sets up an arrangment with Title company. You actually pay for the expenses and title company carries out the work. So as part of the paper work, this title company was assigned to put together, they sent me a copy of the whole deal for my records. Now, the person who was handling the package at title company, sent it to the address on my driver license. Happens to be that right next day from the date of closing, I left this place an moved into my house. So when the package arrived via Fedex, their was no-one their to claim, so the Fedex guy left it on the door step. After more than a week, the title company contacted me via phone asking about why I haven't signed up those documents and sent back. Surprised I asked about when they sent and to what place? that's when we discovered that the package was delievered to wrong place. So I asked them to ask Fedex to go fetch the package and send it to my new address. So now Fedex reported, that the package is gone! ... I contacted apartment office and no-one turned in such package. I called back the title company and informed them about all this and complained about loss of personal information. I asked them to pay for identity protection program, which they have refused.

    So my question is what legal course do I have to ensure they pay for my ID protection. I am really furstrated with the way these people do work. Instead of accepting negligence they are refuting my greivance. I have never hired a lawyer nor has taken anyone to court, but feel cheated.

    I understand your frustration, however, legally you do not have a case against the Closing Company. If they had sent it to a completely different address, it was another story. Since your driver's license showed your old address, the court will not find them at fault. Check your contract to see if there is any provision that states the mailing method of such important documents. Usually it should require signature upon delivery if not return receipt, but if nothing is mentioned in the contract, unfortunately you do not have a case.





    girlfriend Britney Spears britney spears. Britney Spears is Femme Fatale
  • Britney Spears is Femme Fatale



  • lost_in_gc_land
    01-31 01:24 PM
    Hi statuslaw,
    Can you share all your experience and discussions with the DOS and their contact information for my case? Thank you

    Rahul.





    hairstyles The Real Britney Spears britney spears. OF BRITNEY SPEARS 2011
  • OF BRITNEY SPEARS 2011



  • sankap
    07-20 02:38 PM
    So, if your dependent has been on H-4 and used some document as proof of marriage, how would you account for two different dates--one for H4 etc, and the other for your US marriage?

    actually we did not have marriage certificate after trying hard from india, so we got married only recently. i dont know what will happen because actually we filed tax together as couple for few years.





    sapota
    10-26 05:05 PM
    In part 4 where it asks info about proposed travel; my form had the following :

    "Business travel as needed; personal travel - visit family and friends abroad."

    So something generic like this should work as well.





    AtulKRaizada
    07-18 06:12 PM
    A lot of discussion happened on this topic in the past and the general consensus was that it will boomerang on us. We should not be demonstrating/protesting/demanding.

    Welcome to the world of white collar politics.:)

    This is ridiculous, there is a saying that even a mom doesn't feed her own child unless he cries.

    I strongly feel that we should make a genuine effort.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment