bkarnik
10-26 03:33 PM
My experience, this is at the Mumbai consulate in 2004. At that time they had the drop box in place. I mailed my documents and they returned everything back with my H1 stamped.
My wife went for her H4 stamping (second stage) in 2005. They asked for all the original documents i.e my I-797 and her I-797 but returned both of the documents back at the end of the interview. I think she had copies with her and they kept those.
Best bet is to contact VFS and inquire.
My wife went for her H4 stamping (second stage) in 2005. They asked for all the original documents i.e my I-797 and her I-797 but returned both of the documents back at the end of the interview. I think she had copies with her and they kept those.
Best bet is to contact VFS and inquire.
wallpaper anime hair color.
Sideliner
07-17 07:33 AM
Hello freinds :
I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the situation I am in..
I am sorry, this is happening to you. I am more or less in the same condition. Can you try talking to some one like VP / CEO / President of your company regarding this? Also, I am not sure how far this is true, but I saw a post in this site saying that if you have paystubs you could file 485 yourself without employment letter.
Good luck.
I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the situation I am in..
I am sorry, this is happening to you. I am more or less in the same condition. Can you try talking to some one like VP / CEO / President of your company regarding this? Also, I am not sure how far this is true, but I saw a post in this site saying that if you have paystubs you could file 485 yourself without employment letter.
Good luck.
jonty_11
07-31 01:54 PM
u have to file 140 for ur old labor..once that get approved....u can interfile the approved 140 onto ur pending 485..(filed with PERM labor/140) and request USCIS to use the PD of the old Labor/140...
Confirm with lawyer...
Confirm with lawyer...
2011 Your anime hair color is
x1050us
10-01 02:16 AM
This is the new thread to mention your rejection reasons.
Please mention following:
Rejection date: 09/21/07
Reason: Other reasons (Not mentioned in data base system - More info with rejection letter and package)
Package received date: Waiting
My case was rejected with incorrect fee as reason. But my lawyer claims that the rejection packet did not have the original checks. So, they don't know whose fault it is. Any one with similar issue ?
Please mention following:
Rejection date: 09/21/07
Reason: Other reasons (Not mentioned in data base system - More info with rejection letter and package)
Package received date: Waiting
My case was rejected with incorrect fee as reason. But my lawyer claims that the rejection packet did not have the original checks. So, they don't know whose fault it is. Any one with similar issue ?
more...

tnite
06-26 10:09 AM
what happens if the passport gets stamped and got a new I94 in the vancouver airport and no inspection after coming back to US.
what should we enter as last entry into us
Then put the Vancouver visit as the last entry.
what should we enter as last entry into us
Then put the Vancouver visit as the last entry.
GCKabhayega
07-16 04:52 PM
Please see links below:
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
:cool:
When will the next month dates come out ???
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
:cool:
When will the next month dates come out ???
more...
yjprakash
10-11 05:42 PM
I applied for EAD renewal on 07/15. and on sept 30 I called Customer service and yesterday I got a letter that say
"Our records indicate your application for employment authorization document was mailed on August 19, 2008. please check with local post office."
I dont understand what it means because it says they mailed my "application for EAD". It should be like "approval" or some thing like that right?
My online status & customer service automated system says that it was in processing. I dont understand this.
I am going to call Customer service again tomorrow.If any body knows what above sentence means please let me know.
btw, My wife EAD was approved on Aug 15th. She also applied same day.
"Our records indicate your application for employment authorization document was mailed on August 19, 2008. please check with local post office."
I dont understand what it means because it says they mailed my "application for EAD". It should be like "approval" or some thing like that right?
My online status & customer service automated system says that it was in processing. I dont understand this.
I am going to call Customer service again tomorrow.If any body knows what above sentence means please let me know.
btw, My wife EAD was approved on Aug 15th. She also applied same day.
2010 is that the hair color of

aachoo
09-17 01:11 AM
When AP is approved, you get 3 copies. I went twice on intl trips and each time they took a copy. I am left with 1 copy of the AP.
Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.
How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?
The officer made a copy and returned the original to me the second time I travelled. But I had only 2 copies to begin with. Not sure how you have 3. They did'nt even ask me- I guess they are so used to it (I flew in to SFO)
-a
Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.
How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?
The officer made a copy and returned the original to me the second time I travelled. But I had only 2 copies to begin with. Not sure how you have 3. They did'nt even ask me- I guess they are so used to it (I flew in to SFO)
-a
more...
unitednations
02-22 02:12 PM
To all Experts/Gurus, please advice on this issue.
I hold a H-1B status as well as I-485 Adjustment of Status Pending.
I am the primary applicant in this Eb-2 petition PD July 2006. I am with the same employer for the past four years and they are the sponsor of the green card petition as well.
I have got admit to PhD in EECS at MIT (Top program in US) and would like to pursue that option.
1. Can i continue full time PhD on my I-485 pending visa status? The PhD will be a natural progression of my current research job with my employer.
2. Do i need to change to a F-1 Visa? From what i understand, I think one cannot change from I-485 to F-1.
3. From what i understand, i can keep my I-485 pending status while doing full time study provided i have an offer from my current employer/other employer willing to hire me upon approval of the I-485. Is this correct?
4. Regarding the procedure to do this, do i need to get an offer in writing from my current employer/future employer before i start the full time study? Or do i need to get this written offer from the employer if and when i receive an RFE from USCIS?
5. Do i need to proactively invoke AC21 for doing this and let USCIS know?
6. How long do i need to stay with the employer once my I-485 is approved? I hear 6 months as a good period.
7. If the I-485 gets approved in the middle of a semester, how soon do i need to start working for the employer?
8. Any other creative ideas to sail through this like keep engagement with current employer say by consulting few hours a week etc.?
9. Do i have any realistic chance of I-485 approval before September 2009? From the recent infopass, i was told that name check, FP check, background check are done but my FP have expired. I was told that i will receive a FP notice but i don't know when.
These might have already been discussed in previous threads, but i would appreciate response from experts/gurus.
Thanks.
You can't change from 485 status to F-1 within the country. You can only change from non immigrant to another non immigrant visa within the country.
If you wanted to get on F-1; you would have to go for visa stamping and re-enter on F-1. However, consulate probably wouldn't give you F-1 since you have shown immigrant intent. Even if they somehow gave it to you; then uscis would deny your 485 eventually by entering on F-1 visa.
You can go full time to school while 485 is pending. You just have to be able to demonstrate that you have a permanent full time job waiting for you upon greencard approval (ie., AC21).
There was a legal case from a long time ago; where a person was getting sponsored for a particular position and he went to school full time for a totally irrelevant occupation to what he was getting sponsored for (he went to school to be a dentist). USCIS denied his case saying that they didn't believe his intent to go into the job since he was being trained/educated in a totally different field.
Long story short; was that it went to court and the candidate won...
If you want to put up with the inevitable hassles from uscis that you may get over doing this then go ahead. At the end you should prevail but USCIS likes for you to go through a bumpy road
I hold a H-1B status as well as I-485 Adjustment of Status Pending.
I am the primary applicant in this Eb-2 petition PD July 2006. I am with the same employer for the past four years and they are the sponsor of the green card petition as well.
I have got admit to PhD in EECS at MIT (Top program in US) and would like to pursue that option.
1. Can i continue full time PhD on my I-485 pending visa status? The PhD will be a natural progression of my current research job with my employer.
2. Do i need to change to a F-1 Visa? From what i understand, I think one cannot change from I-485 to F-1.
3. From what i understand, i can keep my I-485 pending status while doing full time study provided i have an offer from my current employer/other employer willing to hire me upon approval of the I-485. Is this correct?
4. Regarding the procedure to do this, do i need to get an offer in writing from my current employer/future employer before i start the full time study? Or do i need to get this written offer from the employer if and when i receive an RFE from USCIS?
5. Do i need to proactively invoke AC21 for doing this and let USCIS know?
6. How long do i need to stay with the employer once my I-485 is approved? I hear 6 months as a good period.
7. If the I-485 gets approved in the middle of a semester, how soon do i need to start working for the employer?
8. Any other creative ideas to sail through this like keep engagement with current employer say by consulting few hours a week etc.?
9. Do i have any realistic chance of I-485 approval before September 2009? From the recent infopass, i was told that name check, FP check, background check are done but my FP have expired. I was told that i will receive a FP notice but i don't know when.
These might have already been discussed in previous threads, but i would appreciate response from experts/gurus.
Thanks.
You can't change from 485 status to F-1 within the country. You can only change from non immigrant to another non immigrant visa within the country.
If you wanted to get on F-1; you would have to go for visa stamping and re-enter on F-1. However, consulate probably wouldn't give you F-1 since you have shown immigrant intent. Even if they somehow gave it to you; then uscis would deny your 485 eventually by entering on F-1 visa.
You can go full time to school while 485 is pending. You just have to be able to demonstrate that you have a permanent full time job waiting for you upon greencard approval (ie., AC21).
There was a legal case from a long time ago; where a person was getting sponsored for a particular position and he went to school full time for a totally irrelevant occupation to what he was getting sponsored for (he went to school to be a dentist). USCIS denied his case saying that they didn't believe his intent to go into the job since he was being trained/educated in a totally different field.
Long story short; was that it went to court and the candidate won...
If you want to put up with the inevitable hassles from uscis that you may get over doing this then go ahead. At the end you should prevail but USCIS likes for you to go through a bumpy road
hair Re: what anime hair color do
ronhira
09-18 09:42 PM
USCIS admits to a backlog of 190K but most are in EB2-I/C and EB3 with a PD earlier than Aug 2007. No one knows how many people are waiting in these categories with approved I-140s from Aug2007-Sep2010. It could be another 150-200K. S0 even if the backlog is not 800K, but its around 400K.
uscis definition of backlog is pending AOS applications that have been processed and have visa dates current...... they do not account for application with non-current dates as backlog..... so that's y they say the backlog is 190K..... but in reality the backlog size is many folder higher than 190K.....
u may want to look for uscis definition of backlog....
uscis definition of backlog is pending AOS applications that have been processed and have visa dates current...... they do not account for application with non-current dates as backlog..... so that's y they say the backlog is 190K..... but in reality the backlog size is many folder higher than 190K.....
u may want to look for uscis definition of backlog....
more...
Hassan11
06-10 11:33 AM
my 485 is pending at NSC. my job is located In Virginia. where do I send my ead renewal?? Please help. Thanks
hot the eye and hair color.
psaxena
06-10 11:51 AM
My company is hiring DBAs, its one of US largest healthcare Non profit.
If interested send me your resumes. I am not a recruiter and dun gaurantee anyone's selection, but I can forward the resume to the right person and then will have to go thru the complete journey of selection.
The employer would offer you (and only you) one way ticket to the final destination to your country. You have to bear the cost of your family members.
If you wish, you can
1. Highlight your skills in this forumn, maybe someone would be able to help.
2. Join IVjobhunters group and check the PERM employers who have earlier hired H1B and apply to them. There are more than hundreds of employers in each field. In IT its more than thousands (around 60 thousand at least). If you need help in this area PM me.
To all other readers,
1. Join IVjobhunters group and help others to find a job. If you are looking for a job please enter your info in the spreadsheet. Ask for help.
2. there are other members in your field. Ask for their suggestion/help.
3. Post any openings if you know.
4.. Most important, This group main objective is to help IV members to find a job. If you have any suggestion please feel free to do so if it helps someone. Some may come up with list of recruiters, some with list of interview questions etc... If you wish to modify the group which would help IV members to find job faster please come up with suggestions.
J thomas
If interested send me your resumes. I am not a recruiter and dun gaurantee anyone's selection, but I can forward the resume to the right person and then will have to go thru the complete journey of selection.
The employer would offer you (and only you) one way ticket to the final destination to your country. You have to bear the cost of your family members.
If you wish, you can
1. Highlight your skills in this forumn, maybe someone would be able to help.
2. Join IVjobhunters group and check the PERM employers who have earlier hired H1B and apply to them. There are more than hundreds of employers in each field. In IT its more than thousands (around 60 thousand at least). If you need help in this area PM me.
To all other readers,
1. Join IVjobhunters group and help others to find a job. If you are looking for a job please enter your info in the spreadsheet. Ask for help.
2. there are other members in your field. Ask for their suggestion/help.
3. Post any openings if you know.
4.. Most important, This group main objective is to help IV members to find a job. If you have any suggestion please feel free to do so if it helps someone. Some may come up with list of recruiters, some with list of interview questions etc... If you wish to modify the group which would help IV members to find job faster please come up with suggestions.
J thomas
more...
house to the hair color black.
NJpatel
08-04 04:11 PM
In this case you can not port the PD unless your subsequent I140 is approved ( ie your Feb-08 I-140 is approved) Once this get approved, you can port to already approved EB2-I140 to make your EB2-140 PD same as your EB3-I140 PD.
My earlier post had misleading information. I filed my I-140 in Feb'08 and I-485 in June'08. I didn't file my I-140/485 concurrently. I-140 is still pending and in my application PD transfer was requested.
Thanks again to all your responses.
My earlier post had misleading information. I filed my I-140 in Feb'08 and I-485 in June'08. I didn't file my I-140/485 concurrently. I-140 is still pending and in my application PD transfer was requested.
Thanks again to all your responses.
tattoo anime hair color.
gc_maine2
05-20 01:02 PM
Gurus
What should we write in these sections of Ap Application
Part 3: ( Still not decided the trip, but renewing the application for safe side.. so not sure what should we write? or leave blank?
Part 4:
Part 5: (should we leave this blank or say N/A??)
part 6: (should we leave this blank or say N/A??)
part7: checked (more than one trip), but for other fields.. should we leave blank??
If these are answered already please let me know the thread.
Thanks
sree
What should we write in these sections of Ap Application
Part 3: ( Still not decided the trip, but renewing the application for safe side.. so not sure what should we write? or leave blank?
Part 4:
Part 5: (should we leave this blank or say N/A??)
part 6: (should we leave this blank or say N/A??)
part7: checked (more than one trip), but for other fields.. should we leave blank??
If these are answered already please let me know the thread.
Thanks
sree
more...
pictures no matter what hair color.
rockrocky
01-14 10:53 PM
I have used Hopeforhaiti.com to donate.
it is truly heart breaking to see the footage of the aftermath. I hope God gives them strength and courage to deal with the situation and the country rebuilds itself.
~R
it is truly heart breaking to see the footage of the aftermath. I hope God gives them strength and courage to deal with the situation and the country rebuilds itself.
~R
dresses Your anime hair color is navy!
sharadara
09-02 10:17 AM
Thanks GCDreamer and sbmallik.
Are you saying that an H4 visa holder cannot work online for an Indian co. and earn Indian income while residing in the US?
Are you saying that an H4 visa holder cannot work online for an Indian co. and earn Indian income while residing in the US?
more...
makeup anime hair color meaning.
neerajkandhari
06-05 10:04 AM
You don't need to be working in the US while the AOS is pending. You just need to have the job when permanent residence is approved, or to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification."
i highly appreciate your quick reply
I have recently left my job on 31 May 2009
I was with my Green card sponsoring company since i joined in 2004
Do i need to collect something from my ex employer since i have quit my job
I did not provide a letter of employment when i filled in july 2007 as my attorney said he did not want to rush the letter as he was busy filling during July 2007 friasco and would submit the same when USCIS asks for it before USCIS makes a decision in the case
I have W2 of 2008 and i will get my 1099 for 2009 at the end of the year
I will provide a offer letter from my new employer when USCIS needs it
i highly appreciate your quick reply
I have recently left my job on 31 May 2009
I was with my Green card sponsoring company since i joined in 2004
Do i need to collect something from my ex employer since i have quit my job
I did not provide a letter of employment when i filled in july 2007 as my attorney said he did not want to rush the letter as he was busy filling during July 2007 friasco and would submit the same when USCIS asks for it before USCIS makes a decision in the case
I have W2 of 2008 and i will get my 1099 for 2009 at the end of the year
I will provide a offer letter from my new employer when USCIS needs it
girlfriend Hair Color: Blonde; Eye Color:
chanduv23
06-16 07:53 AM
Pre adjucted is so misleading a term.....as someone else pointed out earlier in another thread.....pre adjucted does not necessarily mean you are all set to go, the moment visa becomes available you will be given one without any questions...
when the visa becomes available (10 years down the lane), we will then send out an RFE (if we choose) asking you for employment verification....and a "few" other things -:)
so what is pre adjucted.......:rolleyes:
I have seen a letter from USCIS after a congressional enquiry that the "485 is pre-adjudicated and waiting for a visa number"
when the visa becomes available (10 years down the lane), we will then send out an RFE (if we choose) asking you for employment verification....and a "few" other things -:)
so what is pre adjucted.......:rolleyes:
I have seen a letter from USCIS after a congressional enquiry that the "485 is pre-adjudicated and waiting for a visa number"
hairstyles anime hair color.
franklin
02-09 12:37 PM
I found one of Pappu's post with a list of resources :0 http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694&page=3
Pappu was nice enough to send another http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694&page=8
Within both posts are massive amounts of email addresses and organizations that we can all spend 5 mins a day contacting. This isn't "my idea", I'm just repeating it.
Please note that the following is meant with no offense to anyone, it is more my brainstorming how to "exploit the system" to our advantage. No matter what you say about american society, it is still a racially discriminatory one. People find the subject of immigration distasteful since a lot of immigrants (legal or otherwise) don't look like them. If they see the diversity of people in their face, it might chip away at the bias.
Why am I doing this? I've been fairly vocal criticizing the lack of diversity on this board. It was pointed out that other nationalities pick up the pace, so here I am :)
With some irony, I spent a chunk of time searching last night for associations in the states that are from my nationality background (don't hate me, I'm English). All I could find are associations regarding livestock (cows) and golf.... Gotta dig deeper!
Pappu was nice enough to send another http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694&page=8
Within both posts are massive amounts of email addresses and organizations that we can all spend 5 mins a day contacting. This isn't "my idea", I'm just repeating it.
Please note that the following is meant with no offense to anyone, it is more my brainstorming how to "exploit the system" to our advantage. No matter what you say about american society, it is still a racially discriminatory one. People find the subject of immigration distasteful since a lot of immigrants (legal or otherwise) don't look like them. If they see the diversity of people in their face, it might chip away at the bias.
Why am I doing this? I've been fairly vocal criticizing the lack of diversity on this board. It was pointed out that other nationalities pick up the pace, so here I am :)
With some irony, I spent a chunk of time searching last night for associations in the states that are from my nationality background (don't hate me, I'm English). All I could find are associations regarding livestock (cows) and golf.... Gotta dig deeper!
immuser
12-09 11:15 PM
Not really .... My brother worked in India for 3 years and worked here in US for 5 years before moving back to India and he is earning good too.
Salary for any job depends on lot of factors. How one negotiates is a key factor.
_________________
Not a legal advice.
I am skeptical about these high salaries. Companies have range for each position. good negotiation may get you the higher end but you can not go from 25L to 45L by negotiating.
The media there (and ppl too) like to talk about high salaries. This facebook article shows ppl obsession on the topic and a whole article about one studen't offer is ridiculous and vulgar in a way .
Salary for any job depends on lot of factors. How one negotiates is a key factor.
_________________
Not a legal advice.
I am skeptical about these high salaries. Companies have range for each position. good negotiation may get you the higher end but you can not go from 25L to 45L by negotiating.
The media there (and ppl too) like to talk about high salaries. This facebook article shows ppl obsession on the topic and a whole article about one studen't offer is ridiculous and vulgar in a way .
nc14
08-28 04:08 PM
I am sure IV (which is WE) do not need sarcasm (asli_vdl_rao or what ever). Also, I think IV very much needs guys like you leoindiano and a recurring $25 contribution is not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. You have been a great proponent of this cause by supporting it
What do you say leoindiano?
What do you say leoindiano?
No comments:
Post a Comment