
vjkypally
01-26 05:01 PM
bump
wallpaper rad pitt workout troy. rad pitt troya. rad pitt troy
hopefulgc
09-16 10:22 PM
Please don't lose heart.. hang in there.
What you are experiencing has happened to a couple of people. But it sounds pretty counter-intuitive as to why they would deny substitution with for Eb2 labor?
Whatever the case, it sucks if it jeopardizes the primary Eb3 petition.
Are you able to locate any precedents to this?
Keep us updated here on this thread.
Hi,
Here is my case specifics:
--------------------------
1. Filed PERM EB3 LC - PD:01/2006 - Approved.
2. Filed EB3 I-140 using LC Sub from my company(company's policy..) - 06/2006 - was pending
3. Filed I-485 using pending LC Sub I-140 - 07/2007
4. Second I-140 Filed - 01/2008 based on my original PERM LC.
5. Second I-140 - Approved - 02/2008
6. Attorney sent AILA Request last month on my pending I-140. Got AILA Response as below
"Talked with the I-140 senior officer this afternoon about this case. We both reviewed the I-140 and the issue with the substitution of the labor cert. It appears that the individual that had the labor cert originally, adjusted off of it. Therefore, we can not substitute it again for the individual listed below. I believe that he has one I-140 already approved and will have to stay with that priority date. Have a good weekend."
7. Based on this, my attorney told me that my first I-140 will be denied soon; but she said that my AOS will continue to be active based on my approved I-140.
8. As my attorney said, Today, I got an CRIS email saying that my LC Sub I-140 is denied.
I have couple of questions now:
1. I am worried about my I-485 since my wofe is working on EAD. My understanding is that if your I-140 is denied, then your I-485 is denied too. But, my lawyer says that since I have an approved I140, they will use that and she is quoting the AILA Response email also. Is it true? or she is just convincing me with her lies.
2. I can continue to check the status of my I-485. But, how can I verify my AOS is now tied with my approved I-140? Interestingly, my AP Renewal is approved yesterday and notice mailed (a day before my I-140 denial)
Please let me know guys. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
What you are experiencing has happened to a couple of people. But it sounds pretty counter-intuitive as to why they would deny substitution with for Eb2 labor?
Whatever the case, it sucks if it jeopardizes the primary Eb3 petition.
Are you able to locate any precedents to this?
Keep us updated here on this thread.
Hi,
Here is my case specifics:
--------------------------
1. Filed PERM EB3 LC - PD:01/2006 - Approved.
2. Filed EB3 I-140 using LC Sub from my company(company's policy..) - 06/2006 - was pending
3. Filed I-485 using pending LC Sub I-140 - 07/2007
4. Second I-140 Filed - 01/2008 based on my original PERM LC.
5. Second I-140 - Approved - 02/2008
6. Attorney sent AILA Request last month on my pending I-140. Got AILA Response as below
"Talked with the I-140 senior officer this afternoon about this case. We both reviewed the I-140 and the issue with the substitution of the labor cert. It appears that the individual that had the labor cert originally, adjusted off of it. Therefore, we can not substitute it again for the individual listed below. I believe that he has one I-140 already approved and will have to stay with that priority date. Have a good weekend."
7. Based on this, my attorney told me that my first I-140 will be denied soon; but she said that my AOS will continue to be active based on my approved I-140.
8. As my attorney said, Today, I got an CRIS email saying that my LC Sub I-140 is denied.
I have couple of questions now:
1. I am worried about my I-485 since my wofe is working on EAD. My understanding is that if your I-140 is denied, then your I-485 is denied too. But, my lawyer says that since I have an approved I140, they will use that and she is quoting the AILA Response email also. Is it true? or she is just convincing me with her lies.
2. I can continue to check the status of my I-485. But, how can I verify my AOS is now tied with my approved I-140? Interestingly, my AP Renewal is approved yesterday and notice mailed (a day before my I-140 denial)
Please let me know guys. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
harsh
05-31 09:37 AM
The reason for denying visitor's visa depends from person to person. If a person is young then they have a lot more burden of proving that they will return back to their homeland than say parents of someone whose son / daughter is here.
Also when you give the affidavit of support, the consular office will calculate how much you make yearly and see how many you are sponsoring and how many dependents you have in US. If, in consular officer's opinion the total income declared under Affidavit of Support is less that what he thinks is needed for supporting so many people, visa might be rejected on the basis that visa applicants might become public charge.
Now sometimes even parents of someone here get denied. Again that depends on how they can prove their ties to home country. If all the children are in US and parents apply, a consular officer might say, you have no interest to return back to your home country as all your children are in US.
And then there is luck. No one can tell what mood the consular officer is in that day. I was lucky that my parents and my wife's parents both got their visas recently. My only advise is make sure you have all the documents ready, cover all your bases and have a mock interview with visa applicants and see how they reply to your questions. I know from personal experience that it helps.
Also when you give the affidavit of support, the consular office will calculate how much you make yearly and see how many you are sponsoring and how many dependents you have in US. If, in consular officer's opinion the total income declared under Affidavit of Support is less that what he thinks is needed for supporting so many people, visa might be rejected on the basis that visa applicants might become public charge.
Now sometimes even parents of someone here get denied. Again that depends on how they can prove their ties to home country. If all the children are in US and parents apply, a consular officer might say, you have no interest to return back to your home country as all your children are in US.
And then there is luck. No one can tell what mood the consular officer is in that day. I was lucky that my parents and my wife's parents both got their visas recently. My only advise is make sure you have all the documents ready, cover all your bases and have a mock interview with visa applicants and see how they reply to your questions. I know from personal experience that it helps.
2011 rad pitt image babel
chi_shark
09-04 12:12 PM
Tell your friend that it will be more fun to watch grass grow than filing for gc...
just kidding... if he just needs I-140 approved so he can continue to get 3 year H-1 extensions, then its a good idea to start PERM.
One of my good friend asked me this questions yesterday? I did not have an answer for him and wanted to ask if someone could have any suggestions on this.
Thanks you for your time.
His company wants to start his EB2 green card process. He was wondering if this a good time to do this? Is it recommended that he delay this process for 6 months or so? He is currently in his 3rd year of H1B.
Thanks
-M
just kidding... if he just needs I-140 approved so he can continue to get 3 year H-1 extensions, then its a good idea to start PERM.
One of my good friend asked me this questions yesterday? I did not have an answer for him and wanted to ask if someone could have any suggestions on this.
Thanks you for your time.
His company wants to start his EB2 green card process. He was wondering if this a good time to do this? Is it recommended that he delay this process for 6 months or so? He is currently in his 3rd year of H1B.
Thanks
-M
more...
vnsriv
09-28 09:41 AM
1. My EAD application status at USCIS website got changed to,
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.
My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,
Current Status: Case received and pending.
In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,
Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.
though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
You asked a question
1)
Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
So it means the people who visited don't have an answer for this or they are not aware of any such incident. Eventually someone will respond to your query
2) You send this query yesterday only 7 pm EST. So be patient
All the best !
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.
My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,
Current Status: Case received and pending.
In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,
Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.
though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
You asked a question
1)
Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
So it means the people who visited don't have an answer for this or they are not aware of any such incident. Eventually someone will respond to your query
2) You send this query yesterday only 7 pm EST. So be patient
All the best !
HumHongeKamiyab
12-17 11:08 AM
Is this family based GC or Employment based?
Thanks,
Hi
If i-485 gets denied then what should i be doing?
Should i call the USCIS to find the reason for denial or Should i visit a lawyer?
Is their any way that i can get my I-485 reopen?
In how many days should i get my I-485 reopened?
Please help i am in need!
Thanks,
Hi
If i-485 gets denied then what should i be doing?
Should i call the USCIS to find the reason for denial or Should i visit a lawyer?
Is their any way that i can get my I-485 reopen?
In how many days should i get my I-485 reopened?
Please help i am in need!
more...
rajenk
04-21 01:37 PM
First of Change the subject of this thread. This is confusing to state that your I485 is already denied.
To your question:
1. NO you cannot continue to work on EAD once your I-485 is denied. EAD is based on the pending I-485, once that is denied there is no basis for EAD to be valid. You are out of status immediately after the denial.
2. Opening MTR takes months, if you are lucky then it might be quick.
Now a question to you.
1. Why do you think your I-485 will get denied? I assume you have all the documents supporting your legal status in US and on job. If so you should not be worried.
The safe bet:
That is the reason why people maintain dual status with H1/L1. That helps in these kind of situations.
Just my thoughts, better consult with a lawyer if you are in such a situation.
Good luck.
Raj
To your question:
1. NO you cannot continue to work on EAD once your I-485 is denied. EAD is based on the pending I-485, once that is denied there is no basis for EAD to be valid. You are out of status immediately after the denial.
2. Opening MTR takes months, if you are lucky then it might be quick.
Now a question to you.
1. Why do you think your I-485 will get denied? I assume you have all the documents supporting your legal status in US and on job. If so you should not be worried.
The safe bet:
That is the reason why people maintain dual status with H1/L1. That helps in these kind of situations.
Just my thoughts, better consult with a lawyer if you are in such a situation.
Good luck.
Raj
2010 rad pitt troy workout and diet. next suede Brad+pitt+troy+

kirupa
01-21 11:19 PM
I will go ahead and host them! Just give me a few hours...or days! :P
I was planning on hosting the entries for the final poll.
I was planning on hosting the entries for the final poll.
more...
Anders �stberg
May 1st, 2005, 02:46 PM
I'd say you captured the action just fine. All that bird tracking was probably good practice for this.
Thanks Fred. The bird shooting must help for better reaction time if nothing else, they are not always very predictable. :)
Thanks Fred. The bird shooting must help for better reaction time if nothing else, they are not always very predictable. :)
hair rad pitt workout troy. rad pitt troy movie. rad pitt

andy garcia
08-14 03:27 PM
Any cuban sets foot on US land is allowed to stay legally.
Law number 89, known as the Cuban Adjustment act, was adopted by the US congress on the 2nd of November of 1966, under the Lyndon Johnson administration. It's main provisions was to change the legal status of the Cuban immigrants; to treat them as political refugees and to grant them political asylum; and as such provide them immediately with privileges that no other group enjoys, such as, automatic permanent residence status - all without review and without the usual waiting time.
This privileged law affords the Cuban illegal immigrant the opportunity, to work legally, to govt. welfare, to unemployment benefits, and to free medical care, things that the average immigrant by no means is entitled to.
andy
Law number 89, known as the Cuban Adjustment act, was adopted by the US congress on the 2nd of November of 1966, under the Lyndon Johnson administration. It's main provisions was to change the legal status of the Cuban immigrants; to treat them as political refugees and to grant them political asylum; and as such provide them immediately with privileges that no other group enjoys, such as, automatic permanent residence status - all without review and without the usual waiting time.
This privileged law affords the Cuban illegal immigrant the opportunity, to work legally, to govt. welfare, to unemployment benefits, and to free medical care, things that the average immigrant by no means is entitled to.
andy
more...
keepwalking
05-22 09:58 PM
Can you please prefix "Tracker:" to the thread's title.
Thank You.
Greetings,
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
Thank You.
Greetings,
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
hot rad pitt troy workout. rad pitt workout troy. rad pitt troy diet. rad
kevinkris
08-06 01:57 PM
Is it a big blow for desi consulting firms??
US raises H-1B, L1 visa fee by $2000
Washington: The US Senate today approved a substantial increase in application fees for H-1B and L1 visas, most sought after by Indian IT professionals to fund a $ 600 million emergency package to improve security along the porous Mexican border.
The proposed massive increase in H-1B and L1 visa application fee would primarily affect the top Indian IT companies who rely majorly on these categories of visas to continue with their work in the US. The Senate measure increases the visa fee to $ 2,000 per application on those companies that have less than 50 percent of their employees as American citizens.
"I prefer our source, which is from these companies which are not, as I say they are companies whose whole purpose is to bring people in on H-1B and the vast majority of them from other countries who go back to the other countries. That is a better funding source," Senator Charles Schumer from New York said in his remarks on the Senate floor.
Schumer along with his other democratic colleagues including Senator Claire McCaskill has introduced the legislation in this regard, which was passed by unanimous consent. During the debate, however, Senator John McCain wanted to fund the security along the Mexican border with the stimulus money, which was turned down by Schumer.
"The bottom line is this. I like the H-1B programme, and I think it does a lot of good for a lot of American companies. In fact, in the immigration proposal I made, along with Senator Reid and Senator Menendez, as well as the outline with Senator Graham, we expand H-1B in a variety of ways," Schumer argued.
"There is a part of H-1B that is abused, and it is by companies that are not American companies or even companies that are making something. Rather, they are companies that take foreign folks, bring them here, and then they stay here for a few years, learn their expertise, and go back. We think we should increase the fees when they do that," the Senator said.
Rejecting McCain's proposal to get the funding from the stimulus money, Schumer said: "I hope, even though I cannot accept these amendments, that maybe we could come together on something that we could bring back in September because I do believe we have to secure the border."
Schumer said: "Even in the comprehensive proposal that we made, we said we have to secure the border and do other things as well. It is my belief that securing the border alone will not solve our immigration problems; that until we have comprehensive reform, particularly in making sure employers do not hire illegal immigrants which they now do, even though they do not know they are illegal immigrants because documents are so easily forged, that we have to do comprehensive. But we should do the border. To say we have to do comprehensive does not gainsay that we have to work on theborder and work on it quickly and soon."
It is not clear yet, if this increase would also apply only to those firms that are also H-1B-dependent.
US raises H-1B, L1 visa fee by $2000
Washington: The US Senate today approved a substantial increase in application fees for H-1B and L1 visas, most sought after by Indian IT professionals to fund a $ 600 million emergency package to improve security along the porous Mexican border.
The proposed massive increase in H-1B and L1 visa application fee would primarily affect the top Indian IT companies who rely majorly on these categories of visas to continue with their work in the US. The Senate measure increases the visa fee to $ 2,000 per application on those companies that have less than 50 percent of their employees as American citizens.
"I prefer our source, which is from these companies which are not, as I say they are companies whose whole purpose is to bring people in on H-1B and the vast majority of them from other countries who go back to the other countries. That is a better funding source," Senator Charles Schumer from New York said in his remarks on the Senate floor.
Schumer along with his other democratic colleagues including Senator Claire McCaskill has introduced the legislation in this regard, which was passed by unanimous consent. During the debate, however, Senator John McCain wanted to fund the security along the Mexican border with the stimulus money, which was turned down by Schumer.
"The bottom line is this. I like the H-1B programme, and I think it does a lot of good for a lot of American companies. In fact, in the immigration proposal I made, along with Senator Reid and Senator Menendez, as well as the outline with Senator Graham, we expand H-1B in a variety of ways," Schumer argued.
"There is a part of H-1B that is abused, and it is by companies that are not American companies or even companies that are making something. Rather, they are companies that take foreign folks, bring them here, and then they stay here for a few years, learn their expertise, and go back. We think we should increase the fees when they do that," the Senator said.
Rejecting McCain's proposal to get the funding from the stimulus money, Schumer said: "I hope, even though I cannot accept these amendments, that maybe we could come together on something that we could bring back in September because I do believe we have to secure the border."
Schumer said: "Even in the comprehensive proposal that we made, we said we have to secure the border and do other things as well. It is my belief that securing the border alone will not solve our immigration problems; that until we have comprehensive reform, particularly in making sure employers do not hire illegal immigrants which they now do, even though they do not know they are illegal immigrants because documents are so easily forged, that we have to do comprehensive. But we should do the border. To say we have to do comprehensive does not gainsay that we have to work on theborder and work on it quickly and soon."
It is not clear yet, if this increase would also apply only to those firms that are also H-1B-dependent.
more...
house Brad Pitt Diet Plan Fight Club
knowDOL
06-05 11:26 AM
Yes, looks like they removed the timeframe hopefully it is for good. but lets see. May be after the bi-specialization case transfers they removed.
tattoo rad pitt troy workout. Brad Pitt Diet. rad pitt troy
lostinbeta
10-03 11:56 PM
What part don't you understand exactly? It is a pretty straightforward tutorial.
more...
pictures Brad Pitt Diet. rad pitt troy
h1techSlave
04-28 09:53 AM
60% of Americans support getting tough on illegals. Currently the US is the only country in the world, which puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people within its borders. Both Mexico and India (just to pick to countries) have very tough laws against visa over-stay, presence with out visa etc.
Nationally, 60% Favor Letting Local Police Stop and Verify Immigration Status - Rasmussen Reports� (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/nationally_60_favor_letting_local_police_stop_and_ verify_immigration_status)
Nationally, 60% Favor Letting Local Police Stop and Verify Immigration Status - Rasmussen Reports� (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/nationally_60_favor_letting_local_police_stop_and_ verify_immigration_status)
dresses rad pitt troy workout and diet. quot;rad pitt troy workout
villamonte6100
06-27 11:05 AM
Why are you trusting your lawyer if they cannot even remember where the A# came from? Makes me wonder how they justify their existence if this the level of their competence. If I was that bad at my job I would have been on a plane out of the US within a week or arriving.
She's a good lawyer and I trust her and she has made a lot of successful H's, I140, Labor and GC cases. Very honest as well. So far in my case, we never had any problems and everything went smooth particularly when we were filing my PERM (which was very new during that time), she was really very cautious about it.
Regarding the A# which I pointed out to her, I actually confused her with my question. With the number of cases she's preparing right now, I think she just forgot where you could find the A#.
She's a good lawyer and I trust her and she has made a lot of successful H's, I140, Labor and GC cases. Very honest as well. So far in my case, we never had any problems and everything went smooth particularly when we were filing my PERM (which was very new during that time), she was really very cautious about it.
Regarding the A# which I pointed out to her, I actually confused her with my question. With the number of cases she's preparing right now, I think she just forgot where you could find the A#.
more...
makeup rad pitt workout troy. Brad Pitt Troy Workout; Brad Pitt Troy Workout
skd
07-19 12:20 PM
My lawyer did not ask for Tax return for filing i-485 .He just asked for W-2's only ??
Is Tax Return for last 3 years is required document ?
Is Tax Return for last 3 years is required document ?
girlfriend rad pitt troy workout and diet. moths Brad+pitt+troy+diet
bodhi_tree
12-15 11:20 AM
I think I'll try to find a knowledgeable lawyer who's not too snooty. Someone better than my current company's lawyer who happens to think all information to me should be provided only on a need to know basis..I am in Cincinnati Ohio so please recommend if you know any good names..
I also have an approved I140 with my current company ....can it be used to get a 3 year term when the H1 is transferred ? I still have about 2 years left on my original 6 year term..Thankyou
I also have an approved I140 with my current company ....can it be used to get a 3 year term when the H1 is transferred ? I still have about 2 years left on my original 6 year term..Thankyou
hairstyles rad pitt troy workout
ras
05-24 12:44 PM
You are right about that. However, the situation when you try to switch to H1B from EAD while remaining in the US is what I was referring to...
Under that situation, you only get the remaining years on H1 but I was told by my attorney that you do count against the cap though..
This is such a grey area, I bet even USCIS is not clear on what they would do...
I didn't get it quite clearly. In fact am referring to the situation for switching from EAD to H1 while in USA and you still have 1.5years on H1 to complete 6years.
Under that situation, you only get the remaining years on H1 but I was told by my attorney that you do count against the cap though..
This is such a grey area, I bet even USCIS is not clear on what they would do...
I didn't get it quite clearly. In fact am referring to the situation for switching from EAD to H1 while in USA and you still have 1.5years on H1 to complete 6years.
arc
06-17 04:44 PM
Also, my understanding is that: AC 21 need not be "INVOKED". Its "AUTOMATIC"...its a law, in place. I have seen so many threads here using the wrong terminology when it comes to AC 21. It is absolutely not necessary to (so called) "invoke" AC21. When you move to a different place you have to file AR-11 form and send it to USCIS...thats all you got to do. AC21 is automatically take care of.
Just my 1 cent :D
*Disclaimer*
I am not an attorney. Please take advice from an attorney. :cool:
You mean AR11 would take care of AC21? I am confused the AR11 is for change of address? How would it work if one's residential address is still the same but employer has changed...do you still file AR11 and you are covered under AC21?
Just my 1 cent :D
*Disclaimer*
I am not an attorney. Please take advice from an attorney. :cool:
You mean AR11 would take care of AC21? I am confused the AR11 is for change of address? How would it work if one's residential address is still the same but employer has changed...do you still file AR11 and you are covered under AC21?
ramaonline
10-15 03:01 PM
Per murthy.com:
h1 status ends when you start using ead for the current or new part-time/full time job. You can switch to ead for the current job and also work part time
Please confirm this with an immig attny - there is lot of confusion regarding this.
h1 status ends when you start using ead for the current or new part-time/full time job. You can switch to ead for the current job and also work part time
Please confirm this with an immig attny - there is lot of confusion regarding this.
No comments:
Post a Comment