Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

young jeezy wallpaper

images young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper. Young Jeezy amp; Jadakiss
  • Young Jeezy amp; Jadakiss



  • deepakjain
    06-18 03:54 PM
    What is the best way to send the documents to the emabassy? I asked because I live in Ahmedabad and I am planning to go for stamping the very next day I arrive in India.
    Thanks for your help.
    jignesh


    Better you send the documents on the same day you take the appointment while you are in US....send it with priority - 2 days and with receipt acknowledgement...you will get atleast 2 weeks time after you schedule your appointment. [It will always be a touch an go situation..better you send the documents through Fedex or UPS the same day you take appointment...62$ for sending the documents is much less then taking appointment again and going through the same process....

    Please visit VFS site and read all about Mumbai consulate...the rules at mumbai consulate are different from the other 4 offices





    wallpaper Young Jeezy amp; Jadakiss young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper.
  • young jeezy wallpaper.



  • Beemar
    11-05 11:34 PM
    You should be having a copy of your approval notice of your I-140. Your lawyer must be having the original copy of this approval notice. Take an info pass appointment, take this I-140 notice copy with you and ask them what exactly is the matter.

    My guess is actually same as your HR/attorney. It most likely is a system issue. I have seen the LUD on many of my open petitions actually going back in past! CIS sure has some cheap and clueless programmers at their offices.


    Hi

    I my PD is July 2003 EB3 (India).

    My I140 was approved in 2006 and had applied for 485, EAD, A/P in July 2007 like most of you. Yesterday LUD on my approved I140 and 485, EAD, A/P applications in USCIS changed after months. But now my approved I140 status has changed to
    What is even more surprising is that it also says This is incorrect since i got the approval notice in Nov 2006.

    I have NOT done any labor substitution or anything like that.

    As usually our corporate lawyer and HR were useless and think this is just some system issue at USCIS. Did anyone else see this before? I was looking for other threads but couldn't find anyone else having similar issues.

    Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?

    Thanks!





    young jeezy wallpaper. Young Jeezy Motorcycle PSP
  • Young Jeezy Motorcycle PSP



  • njdude26
    07-12 01:39 PM
    My case was closed in Error at the PBEC. My attorney had sent a letter saying this some months ago. Today my attorney informed me that there is some new procedure of re-opening cases that was closed in error using which he says he sent the information by email today.

    Just thought will give you guys the info.





    2011 young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper. young
  • young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper. young



  • akhilmahajan
    10-31 09:00 AM
    4 months from now, there will be another rush for applications for EADs and people will be spending money for it. Everyone will be back on the forums talking about notices and late processing for these applications. Lot of people will have heartburns and their jobs can be in trouble if their EADs do not arrive on time.

    We do not seem to look at the bleak picture ahead in future and are worrying about EADS, AP and notices now. The real problem is retrogression and not if TSC is slower than NSC or vice versa or receipt notices. (You will be surprised that people write to us telling us to focus lobbying efforts on making TSC faster than NSC since that is a big problem faced by millions of people)

    The end result of this constant renewals of EAD and AP is heartache, frustration and loss of money for us. We ultimately lose if we do not wake up now and do something.

    Unless this community is ready to raise its voice, nothing WILL be done for us in the near future.

    Please dont forget to apply for AP renewal, as if you have to travel, without an AP u will be struck.

    So, make sure EAD & AP Renewals are filed close to each other to be on a safer side.

    Pappu,
    Thanks a lot for bringing it up.
    The question we should be asking is "WHEN WILL OUR WORRIES REGARDING RENEWING EAD & AP FINISH?"

    Folks come on, lets do something about this situation.

    GO IV GO.
    TOGETHER WE CAN.



    more...


    young jeezy wallpaper. eminem young
  • eminem young



  • morchu
    04-23 03:04 AM
    Focus on your goal. Emotions may not take you there.

    If I am in your place, i wont argue with that lawyer. I will try to get full co-operation from that lawyer, and make him file another LC, after proper review from your side. Obviously you need support from employer also.

    It is your choice. And yes you can file legal case against law firm. But then what?

    Hello All,
    My labor for the perm processing has been rejected (after 2 years) due to an incorrect field in the ETA form. This was lawyer's mistake and negligence in paying diligence in filling the form. Can I sue the lawyer? My options would be either to restart the processing or look for another law firm to file my application.
    Please let me know if anyone has encountered the same problem? Can I file a legal case against the law firm?

    Thank you
    Ravi





    young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper.
  • young jeezy wallpaper.



  • priti8888
    01-08 06:02 PM
    PD has nothing to do with approval and neither does biometrics. Once you have the reciept date of I-485 that becomes crucial. If that is after what USCIS is procesing then you have to wait like me :).

    You should keep watching the processing date every month ( it changes usually around midddle of month). If your I-485 reciept date is before the uscis processing date and it has been more than 30 days you can call them to find status of your case.

    Not true-Again..When PD is current, case is approved based on RD.But PD has to be CURRENT.



    more...


    young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper.
  • young jeezy wallpaper.



  • Leo07
    07-24 04:49 PM
    It's a good time. Sooner than Later...





    2010 Young Jeezy Motorcycle PSP young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper.
  • young jeezy wallpaper.



  • anilsal
    01-07 10:42 AM
    So it is really an administrator goof-up?



    more...


    young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper. best
  • young jeezy wallpaper. best



  • visa_reval
    04-05 04:23 PM
    I am assuming that your eb3 priority date is not current. In that case, won't you get a 3 year h1b extension when you transfer your h1 ? Reading through the forums here, I gather that you can get a 3 year h1b extension when you have an approved I-140 and are retrogressed.





    hair young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper. young young jeezy wallpaper. Young Jeezy Tie Burning PSP
  • Young Jeezy Tie Burning PSP



  • RSM1444
    08-06 12:54 PM
    looks interesting.



    more...


    young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy backgrounds
  • young jeezy backgrounds



  • acecupid
    08-19 09:38 PM
    If you renew your passport in US it takes approx 5-6 working days. I have done that at san francisco indian consulate. In India it may take weeks or even more than a month unless you have some connections. You know how things work in India...

    I dont think you should have problems even at POE with passport expiring less than 6 months. I would suggest try to renew it in US if you have time or dont renew it at all till you come back to US. Trying to do it in India might cause delays.





    hot eminem young young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper. them
  • young jeezy wallpaper. them



  • mmanurker
    06-17 01:24 PM
    I would suggest if you could get the perm process started ASAP. Now a days it is getting approved quite fast, you may be good. You may also want to ask your manager if you could work remotely from outside US for couple of months. As per my understanding, if say you are short of 4 months between your PD and H1 expiry date you can do one of the following
    1. Shift to some other status like H4
    2. Move out of country for 4 months. Your employer will need to get H1 extension and you new stamping.

    But as soon as labor gets approved, you will need to file for I140 and your will be good for 3 more year.

    This is just from my understanding. I am in similar boat. Going out of US for 6 weeks starting from July.

    Assuming that his Labor does not get approved before his I-94 expiry:
    1. Moving to H4 can only help him to stay in US but staying on H4 for few months and then trying to get H1 extension beyond 6 yrs is not possible....this is my understanding
    2. Moving out of US is the only option in case of labor still pending.



    more...


    house young jeezy wallpaper Phillies young jeezy wallpaper. Young Jeezy Wallpaper. young jeezy wall paper; young jeezy wall paper
  • Young Jeezy Wallpaper. young jeezy wall paper; young jeezy wall paper



  • amitjoey
    08-21 05:12 PM
    I have a strange situation where I was thinking of AC21 all the while since January (Jul 02 Filer, TSC with Receipt# SRC 0722...).

    Now, I finally made my mind and about to get an offer (after labor day, they say).

    The lawyer says "don't think about AC21 now, because most probably your GC will be here within 3 months"

    My PD is July 31st, 2006.

    Dilemma: I don't want to screw up (or stretch the case un-necessarily) by changing employment just in case if there is an RFE. But then, I have to stay with my current employer for 6+ months AFTER GC as well, to be able to prove "permanent employment" intent.

    please advise if the timing (within 3 months) makes sense.

    Please also shed light on the permanent intent thing .

    Many thanks

    With a PD of 2006, how can your lawyer say he is certain about you getting your GC?. Only possible if you were ROW (Not from retrogressed countries) or if you are in the EB1 Category. Do you have an approved I-140?. Please state your nationality, EB-Category and other details.





    tattoo young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper. (Young Jeezy amp; USD)
  • (Young Jeezy amp; USD)



  • paskal
    03-15 12:28 AM
    In 1996 I joined a residency on J-1
    1999-2001 i did a fellowship
    2001-2003 another fellowship- needed special permission from ECFMG

    2003 started a waiver job and I'm still in the same job in my 4th year.
    Good job in a very nice metropolitan area.

    Home residency requirement is 2 years
    The new Conrad law is certainly better and should make things somewhat easier.



    more...


    pictures young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper. Young Jeezy ft.
  • Young Jeezy ft.



  • thomachan72
    03-25 02:20 PM
    It seems to be only on economy? I couldn't find anything on immigration.





    dresses young jeezy wallpaper. them young jeezy wallpaper. Young Jeezy Performing iPhone
  • Young Jeezy Performing iPhone



  • skd
    07-08 11:14 PM
    Even I feel very selfish to go ask for their help for a set of relatively well to do, when we know we don't pay taxes in "motherland" Most of us graduated on Goverment Money and not giving anything back.



    more...


    makeup young jeezy wallpaper. best young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper Phillies
  • young jeezy wallpaper Phillies



  • India_USA
    11-01 09:43 AM
    Any new tunes that capture our plight?





    girlfriend (Young Jeezy amp; USD) young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper. Fabulous Young Jeezy,
  • young jeezy wallpaper. Fabulous Young Jeezy,



  • ubetman
    08-05 08:50 AM
    guyz,

    Did I make sense in my previous post...suggestions plz...thanks...





    hairstyles young jeezy backgrounds young jeezy wallpaper. young jeezy wallpaper. Young Jeezy Wallpaper; Young Jeezy Wallpaper
  • young jeezy wallpaper. Young Jeezy Wallpaper; Young Jeezy Wallpaper



  • atul555
    03-25 05:40 PM
    Yes, very good question. Everyone vote for this question.

    Good question.. I asked similar one.
    "Mr. President,
    I am patiently waiting for my employment based LEGAL green card to get processed for over 6 years and looking at 3-5 years more, putting on hold my plans to buy home, be an entrepreneur. I expect to wait but can it be reasonable? "
    I voted for other questions for legal immigration.





    ronhira
    10-11 10:55 AM
    It not the right time to start campaign. All policians will be busy in elections an they may not hear waht we say. After elections may be the right time to do.

    i agree with yabayaba.... there is no use of any campaign..... the only campaign law makers care @ is election campaign...... hold off till the end of elections.....





    kbsyed61
    06-04 02:41 PM
    A friend of mine got his approval email yesterday.

    His details are:
    PD - April 12 2003.
    I-485 RD - Last week of June 2008, ND - July 16th 2007.
    Received RFE 5/14/08. (Previous I-94 copies, Wife's Vaccinations)
    Reply to RFE - 5/30.
    USCIS got acknowledgment 5/31. Soft update again on 6/02.
    485 - AD - 6/03 received email about card production ordered.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment