Popular Post

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

world of warcraft blood elf mage

images Pixi, Blood Elf Mage world of warcraft blood elf mage. level 80 Blood Elf Mage,
  • level 80 Blood Elf Mage,



  • Nagireddi
    04-04 10:27 PM
    You can start LLC or 'C' corp on EAD. No consequences. You cannot start 'S' corp on EAD. See this:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum72-ac21-portability-after-180-days-of-485-filing/13349-ead-can-you-register-a-llc-inc.html

    1.) Yes, but you cannot work for it without filing H1 if you are on H1 status. You can even become a partner on EAD.
    2.) Yes
    3.) Depends on your state of registration. Contact Department of State in your state of residence. In Texas you have to pay $750/yr even if you are not doing any business in LLC.

    I agree with greyhair.Though you can start LLC, you should still be able to pay taxes as for S corp. Contact you accountant.He will explain to you better.Good luck.





    wallpaper level 80 Blood Elf Mage, world of warcraft blood elf mage. WORLD OF WARCRAFT BLOOD ELF
  • WORLD OF WARCRAFT BLOOD ELF



  • gk_2000
    05-24 08:56 PM
    Where is donor forum? Do I have the access already? Here is my payment info:

    Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #5GL15708NE4933904)

    $100





    world of warcraft blood elf mage. “My lood elf mage will
  • “My lood elf mage will



  • glus
    05-11 06:51 AM
    I have a B1/B2 visa that I'm thinking about coverting into F1 visa when I get into the US I just have few questions:

    1- How long does it take to convert the B1/B2 visa into an F1 visa?
    2- If my visa gets converted into the F1 visa, does that mean my B1/B2 visa is cancelled and I have an F1 visa or what am I?
    2- Will it be possible to leave the country for few months(after the conversion of my B1/B2 visa into the F1) and then return back to the US with ease to continue my studies ?

    Thank you very much for answering!!!

    1. It takes 3-6 months to change STATUS from B-2 to F-1;
    2. Your visa does not get "converted". Your status changes to F-1 if approved. In your passport you will still have a B-2 visa.
    3. If you leave the country after changed status to F-1, you need to go for F-1 Visa stamp in order for you to comeback and continue studies. Risk of not getting F-1 stamp is high for those who changed status to F-1 while in U.S. I never left US after changing to F-1 because my attorney and my International Student advisor advised it was too risky to do so. This is because if US consulate denies issuing F-1 visa, the consulate my also cancel B-2 visa at the same time because both carry non-immigrant intent amongst other factors. You can't just leave for a "few months" and just comeback while studying on F-1. The F-1 visa and related I-20 documents specify how long the program of studies is and you should be attending every semester taking at least 12 credits each semester, with the exception of the last semester, in which you don't have to carry 12 credits as long as after the last semester your degree is granted.

    Hope this helps. It is based on my own experience. Speak to an International Student Advisor at the school which you have selected for more details. Good luck.





    2011 WORLD OF WARCRAFT BLOOD ELF world of warcraft blood elf mage. Blood Elf Mage by ~kryoth on
  • Blood Elf Mage by ~kryoth on



  • ramaonline
    11-24 03:04 AM
    kghoshal:

    u don't need lc copy - ur attny can request screenshot from dol by emailing the respective BEC u need:
    employee / emplr name
    state of filing and eb category

    Dallas: h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us
    Philly: h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

    This link has details
    http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=182326



    more...


    world of warcraft blood elf mage. Let me introduce my Blood Elf
  • Let me introduce my Blood Elf



  • waiting_4_gc
    07-17 09:39 PM
    Hi All,

    Earlier USCIS has announced a fee hike from this month end. Ideally they should extend that fee hike till Aug 17th.

    Anyone got any clues?

    Thank You

    Rajesh Alex

    Here is the update from USCIS:

    http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=22912

    As per the memo, they accept I-485, EAD and AP applications with old fee till 08/17





    world of warcraft blood elf mage. Warcraft artwork
  • Warcraft artwork



  • posmd
    04-02 12:48 PM
    The question is when.

    Before or after the fall elections.

    The current thinking is somehting will pass in the senate. Most likely with some sort of temporary worker status for the illegals.

    If it offers a path to citizenship for the illegals then it will die in congress, if not then it stands a chance in conference.

    If there is deadlock then this issue will be pushed to until after the elections.

    That's my take on things.

    Did you guys see Sen Frist on CNN wolf Blitzer show? Likewise that was the view of Sen Grassley.

    Sad for us we are stuck in this politics.



    more...


    world of warcraft blood elf mage. Tags: art, BC, lood elf,
  • Tags: art, BC, lood elf,



  • la6470
    08-30 02:40 PM
    Hi:

    I have H1b renewed on the basis of pending AOS application (EB3 june04) till 2012 and also ead/ap based on my spouse's AOS application. I am going to India on a vacation soon for a month or two. Recently I have heard many horror stories that even stamped H1B is getting rejected in POE. My question is that if something like that happen to me at the POE can I invoke my unused EAD/AP and request entry based on that? The reason I don't want to simply go back is because I have a house here in USA and a mortgage that I continue to be paying to keep the house.

    Thanks
    la6470





    2010 “My lood elf mage will world of warcraft blood elf mage. Pixi, Blood Elf Mage
  • Pixi, Blood Elf Mage



  • Rajwaitingon140
    09-21 06:26 PM
    Dec 21 2007 - EB2 Regular

    How come you have DEC'21'2007 I-140 date? date is NOT yer arrived or it is typo mistake?

    Thanks
    RajWaitingon140
    EB-3, I-140 still in process since Dec'2006 at NSC center.



    more...


    world of warcraft blood elf mage. Blood Elf Mage: World
  • Blood Elf Mage: World



  • tnite
    08-24 09:44 AM
    Mam Thank god..Atlast someone has responded. I live in Williamsville. I am the only one righht now. We will rent a car and try to get some 3 more guys. I will pm my contact no.

    Saravanraj , I sent you a PM .





    hair Blood Elf Mage by ~kryoth on world of warcraft blood elf mage. quot;The wow Edition Swimsuit
  • quot;The wow Edition Swimsuit



  • rkp27
    07-01 10:23 AM
    Congrates to thoes lucky folks who received golden email about card production ..

    Appriciate if you share your happiness .. just want to see how many of us are lucky..

    Good luck guys..



    more...


    world of warcraft blood elf mage. While World of Warcraft
  • While World of Warcraft



  • sounakc
    07-29 10:08 AM
    dear friends,

    My cousin brother (15 yrs old) has been recently diagnosed with blood cancer. He is going under treatment at TATA memorial hospital in mumbai. I have posted this before in a different thread and thanks to all for giving me valuable information. The doctors gave him a good chance for recovery. He is going through several bone marrow treatments and regular blood transfusion. We need O+ blood. I would be grateful if anybody can give me some names of prospective donors or donor groups and their contact details in mumbai. Due to urgency of the matter I will keep this thread visible by bumping up occasionally. If you wish you can e-mail me the details at sounakc@gmail.com

    warm regards

    sounak





    hot Let me introduce my Blood Elf world of warcraft blood elf mage. male Blood Elf Korrax.
  • male Blood Elf Korrax.



  • acecupid
    03-13 01:58 PM
    Hi to all,
    I met with a potential client who is an illegal immigrant living in the US. She has a child who is a US citizen. The father was voluntarily deported and the mother gave him permission to take the child back to their home country to visit the grandparents. The father was supposed to make sure the child returned to the US within 3 months. It has been 6 months. If my client files an application under the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, will the US Government begin deportation proceedings?

    Have you read the 'About Us' section on ImmigrationVoice ? This forum is not for helping illegal immigrants. It is meant for legal immigrants and their issues.



    more...


    house Human Hunters, Night Elf Mages world of warcraft blood elf mage. Blood elf (playable) - WoWWiki
  • Blood elf (playable) - WoWWiki



  • Robert Kumar
    03-23 01:09 PM
    Hello,

    If parents have US Visitor Visa, can they travel to the US on British Airways via London Heathrow airport without any transit visa requirements.

    They have a valid visitor visa till 2018.

    Does UK have any conditions which one needs to know

    Thank You,
    Bobby.





    tattoo Warcraft artwork world of warcraft blood elf mage. more Blood Elf looking (to
  • more Blood Elf looking (to



  • manishgc
    09-13 11:57 AM
    My Indian passport is going to expire very soon and my visa has also expired.
    I have applied for extension for 3 years.

    Will I face any problems in getting new passport from Indian Embassy?
    Has anybody done that before?

    I am sorry if this is not right place to write about it...

    thanks



    more...


    pictures Tags: art, BC, lood elf, world of warcraft blood elf mage. Pantespani is a Blood Elf
  • Pantespani is a Blood Elf



  • nuke
    08-22 10:02 AM
    USCIS has been saying that they control the flow of visa numbers because they are expecting huge rush of 245i cases. But is there any law or clause which says that they have to work in sync with DOL. I think what the law says is that they should approve the received cases accroding to priority dates and don't have to collaborate with any other department or agency. What makes USCIS so sure that all the cases at DOL will be certified and eventually come to 485 stage. If they are so sure that all of these cases will be certified then why do we even need labour certification process. I think we should lobby the USCIS to release a quarter of yearly quota every 3 months and concentrate on already filed cases and not on whats expected.
    Secondly we should try to find out if all the alloted visas in this year were used up or not. Another doubt I have is, when is a visa number used when USCIS starts working on a case or when a case is approved. If its used up when a case is approved then what happens to the visa numbers which are released in the last month of the year, Are all of those cases approved in one month?





    dresses male Blood Elf Korrax. world of warcraft blood elf mage. Kadaath, Blood Elf Mage
  • Kadaath, Blood Elf Mage



  • indianabacklog
    02-13 03:11 PM
    I recently started work with a new employer using my EAD. I have a pending RFE on my 485 which I have to respond to in a couple of weeks. However, today I noticed that my 485 got a soft LUD of the day following the day I started with my new employer. My new employer uses eVerify but I didnt expect that it could be linked with a pending 485. Maybe I am wrong but I see no reason for the USCIS to touch my 485 until I have responded to the RFE.

    Has anyone else noticed something similar when you started with a new employer using eVerify?

    E Verify is a system operated by the social security administration, not the Department of Homeland Security. Cannot imagine your LUD and E verify can be remotely related. Just a coincidence. Relax enjoy your new job and let the I 485 process roll along as it will.



    more...


    makeup Blood Elf Mage: World world of warcraft blood elf mage. Human Hunters, Night Elf Mages
  • Human Hunters, Night Elf Mages



  • jessie1981
    08-02 11:14 AM
    Did anyone get I485 based EAD before the first FP? Thank you!





    girlfriend more Blood Elf looking (to world of warcraft blood elf mage. Warcraft Blood Elf Mage by
  • Warcraft Blood Elf Mage by



  • pbojja
    11-17 06:22 PM
    Hi,
    My wife and I are currently working on EAD and have used the AP to entry the US. We will be going to the Canadian consulate to apply for Canadian Visa (want to go on vacation). I had the following questions:-

    1) What all papers are required?
    2) How long will they issue the canadian visa for? I am planning on obtaining a multiple entry visa. When I was on H1 they issued me a visa which was till the end of my H1 expiration date.

    Thanks.

    Sorry to be sarcastic but , does your question requires a thread ? simple search in google and canada embassy will answer all your questions .

    Vacation trip requires answers from IV ....





    hairstyles While World of Warcraft world of warcraft blood elf mage. The set includes Blood Elf
  • The set includes Blood Elf



  • coolgc
    05-14 01:04 PM
    You can file for your childs GC with yours before he turns 21.

    Thank you so much!





    pappu
    03-28 03:08 PM
    Core is working on a seperate campaign with a strategy specifically for us. Please stay tuned. At this time, we urge everyone to seek appointments from their lawmakers as per our newsletter.





    va_dude
    04-20 12:09 PM
    check out the form at: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-693.pdf

    On page towards the bottom it prompts the doctor to enter details of the tb skin test.
    Did u actually take the test? If you did, then perhaps ur doc missed it.

    If i remember correctly, the doc i went to gave us two copies of the form, one that was sealed for uscis and the other for our reference. Anyway, if they dont have a copy of it, get a new one and make sure this info is filled out and any attach any additional relevant doc and send it to uscis.

    If u got a lawyer, i suggest you get them to send the info with an attached letter etc.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment