Popular Post

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

weeds cast season 6

images 2011 acting by all cast weeds cast season 6. Weeds: Season Three
  • Weeds: Season Three



  • gc_maine2
    07-12 09:32 AM
    Hello munna bhai,

    You have created two threads for same topic, if it is by error please close any one of the thread.

    Thanks





    wallpaper Weeds: Season Three weeds cast season 6. Weeds Season 6 Cast Poster
  • Weeds Season 6 Cast Poster



  • tinamatthew
    07-18 03:50 PM
    Hello everyone and thank you IV for all your great work. Much appreciated.

    I have a (hopefully ) simple question:

    I am EB2 (had been current the whole time) and I am just now ready to file my I-140 and I-485.

    That said and considering the now new window to file (till 8/17), should I premium process the I-140? Does it even matter? Am I going to basically throw away $1000?

    I had ready that they would not even touch the I-485 till the I-140 was approved but that sounds like a contradiction to concurrent filing, right?

    Any info, tips would be greatly appreciated.



    My attorney is ready to file but I want to make sure I ask the right questions/get the right info from them before they do so.

    Thank you all once again!

    That's right, premium processing has been suspended. Yes it is true i-485 is not touched until i-140 is approved, but they will process EAD and AP. They just cannot decide the i-485 BCOS it is based on an immigrant petition. IF the immigrant petition has not been decided, they cannot do anything about the i-485. Hope this helps





    weeds cast season 6. hot WEEDS Season 6 Episode 3
  • hot WEEDS Season 6 Episode 3



  • hemya
    02-12 02:25 PM
    Please ask your lawyer whether the H1 is being filed as " change of status" or "consular processing". If it is consular processing then she will have to go and get the stamping done. As per my knowledge if H1 is rejected she can still enter on H4 since it is still valid. I assume the H1 petition will be filed on 1st April. If she enters after that date then most probably it will have to be consular processing

    However please check with your lawyer since the above is only my understanding

    Good luck





    2011 Weeds Season 6 Cast Poster weeds cast season 6. makeup Weeds Season 6 Episode
  • makeup Weeds Season 6 Episode



  • raysaikat
    01-14 12:48 AM
    Mcom+MBA+Mphil +NET + 5 yrs exp as lecturer in Delhi.

    In my experience, that level of qualification might cut it for a community college (that gives associate degrees) or adjunct positions (very low paid temporary positions) in 4 year colleges, but won't for a full time tenure track position (requires Ph.D.). Business schools might have some flexibility in hiring if the person has a very strong business background (e.g., CEO of some company).

    Anyway, most academic positions are advertised in academickeys.com and the Chronicle of Higher Education. Around bay area, other than Stanford and Berkeley, you have SJSU.



    more...


    weeds cast season 6. WEEDS#39; Alexander Gould goes
  • WEEDS#39; Alexander Gould goes



  • jliechty
    June 18th, 2005, 04:14 AM
    In general, macro lenses around 100mm are good for most kinds of macro photography. They have too much working distance for use on a copy stand, and not quite enough for skittish and/or dangerous insects or small animals. For general purpose stuff, the angle of view is such that you get enough background isolation to be worthwhile (you can rotate around your subject just a bit to get a highlight out of the background, while a 50mm macro takes in more background and makes this difficult).

    I got a used Tamron 90mm, and let's just say that the build quality does not inspire confidence - however, the image quality is excellent. From what little I've seen of the Sigma 105mm macro (and from the many images that the members here have posted), it appears to have a bit better build quality and fine image quality as well. The Nikon macro is not going to be much better, if at all, in image quality than these, and you will pay dearly for the brand name. The one macro lens to avoid, however, is a "Phoenix" macro that only goes to 1:2 (that means that you can't get enough magnification for most small insects and flowers to fill the frame) and is most likely more cheaply built than my Tamron. Almost every other macro lens goes to 1:1 these days, and you can get the nicer ones used from KEH for not much more, so there's no reason to buy not-so-ideal lenses that you'll outgrow in no time anyway.

    I 485 options: Please advice [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : I 485 options: Please advice






    weeds cast season 6. Season 5 Promo Photos
  • Season 5 Promo Photos



  • waitin_toolong
    10-26 06:27 AM
    you have to wait for the transfer to be approved or reenter USA with H1 stamped to start.



    more...


    weeds cast season 6. wallpaper Mariah Carey, Cast
  • wallpaper Mariah Carey, Cast



  • vkannan
    08-07 04:05 PM
    Hi
    I have similar situation with my EAD renewal too, my employer filed my EAD renewal, my I-485 case is pending in TSC (txed from NSC) but my renewal was sent to NSC, when enquired, following is the response I received back from my companies Immigration group,

    "Renewal applications are filed based on the location of your residence, as per CIS requirements"

    I am based out of MN, hence NSC.

    Hope this helps.





    2010 hot WEEDS Season 6 Episode 3 weeds cast season 6. 2011 acting by all cast
  • 2011 acting by all cast



  • satishbsk
    06-27 01:22 PM
    I gave documnets to attory with my recent H1 receipt notice to file 485, I will update if there is any news from my attorny

    _______________________________________
    contributed $260 so far



    more...


    weeds cast season 6. 2011 at 6:49 pm weeds season 7
  • 2011 at 6:49 pm weeds season 7



  • pd_recapturing
    06-22 09:45 AM
    Hi,
    Does anybody know as to how long it takes to receive the H1B receipt # when its being processed in premium processing?
    Thx





    hair makeup Weeds Season 6 Episode weeds cast season 6. 2010 all its cast members are
  • 2010 all its cast members are



  • lostinbeta
    10-13 12:31 AM
    Create your rectangle with the rectangle tool. Make sure you rasterize the layer first (right click on the layer with the rectangle and choose rasterize).

    Now hold CTRL and click on the layer with the retangle. This will select the rectangle. Now go to Edit/Stroke.

    Mess with the settings in there and voila, you have a black border around your square.



    more...


    weeds cast season 6. Weeds Season 6 Episode 6
  • Weeds Season 6 Episode 6



  • sona75
    07-30 02:05 PM
    noida123 I sent private messgae





    hot WEEDS#39; Alexander Gould goes weeds cast season 6. Weeds - Season 6 - quot;To Moscow,
  • Weeds - Season 6 - quot;To Moscow,



  • eadguru
    10-04 08:30 PM
    :)
    Hi Tnite,

    Thank you for your feed back.

    Thanks,
    EADGuru



    more...


    house hot wallpaper Watch-weeds-season-6 weeds season 7 wallpaper. hot #39 weeds cast season 6. Adele 21 | Weeds Season 6
  • Adele 21 | Weeds Season 6



  • updsoft
    09-20 06:25 PM
    Hello!

    I am in USA since the year 2005 on H1B with company A. I have spent more than 5 years in H1B and during Jan-2010 i changed my status to L1A. Now i have spent nearly 9 months in L1A and a total of 5.9 years in US. Now i am likely to get a job in company B. My questions are :

    1. Is it possible for me to change from L1A to H1B again?
    2. If it is possible to change from L1A to H1B, Is my 9 months spent on L1A will be added to my H1B quota of 6 six years? (i.e i already spent 5 years in H1B and and 9 months in L1A).
    3. If this 9 months is NOT added to my H1 then i am okay but if it is added, will that be a constraint for me to apply for green card in company B. please advise.

    thanks





    tattoo Season 5 Promo Photos weeds cast season 6. house Season 5 Weeds Season 6
  • house Season 5 Weeds Season 6



  • mrE
    07-30 01:49 AM
    my fave of the orange contest. good luck.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper Mariah Carey, Cast weeds cast season 6. Weeds - New Season 6
  • Weeds - New Season 6



  • Bpositive
    02-12 09:29 PM
    I spoke to the immigration contact at the MD congressman in my district. I am sending him the 'letter'. I may also set up a time to meet him. If anyone is interested in joining me, please send me a PM.





    dresses Weeds - Season 6 - quot;To Moscow, weeds cast season 6. house Season 5 Weeds Season 6 weeds season 6 dvd cover. dresses Season 3
  • house Season 5 Weeds Season 6 weeds season 6 dvd cover. dresses Season 3



  • hotscud21
    01-04 08:11 AM
    Hello,

    I have just registered my company and would like to know what business insurance i would need to do software consulting. Can anyone please help me out.

    thanks



    more...


    makeup 2011 at 6:49 pm weeds season 7 weeds cast season 6. hot wallpaper Watch-weeds-season-6 weeds season 7 wallpaper. hot #39
  • hot wallpaper Watch-weeds-season-6 weeds season 7 wallpaper. hot #39



  • BharatPremi
    10-10 05:25 PM
    /\/\/\/\/\





    girlfriend house Season 5 Weeds Season 6 weeds cast season 6. weeds cast season 7. weeds season 1. Weeds Season 7; weeds season 1.
  • weeds cast season 7. weeds season 1. Weeds Season 7; weeds season 1.



  • Lasantha
    11-07 01:59 PM
    Thanks Bobzi !!!





    hairstyles Weeds Season 6 Episode 6 weeds cast season 6. weeds season 6 finale.
  • weeds season 6 finale.



  • BumbleBee
    03-30 03:28 AM
    sorry to hear about your job loss. AP are supposed to be used during emergencies and it seems you are only planning for a week visit, seems perfect for AP use.
    I have used AP many times, never had any problem, most recent visit being in Jan 2009.
    H1B is having lot of problems in getting stamped and at POE, but I haven't heard anything like that for AP travelers. Just remember that if I485 is denied for whatever reason, AP also gets invalidated(Meaning out-of-country AP holders won't be able to return!!!!).

    I would say go ahead travel on AP. How long can one put life on hold for GC. Its ridiculous.

    File AC21 at the soonest to avoid getting denial.

    Also check this thread for 'AOS pending and AP while out of country'. http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=330716#post330716 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=330716)





    priya23
    02-21 03:09 PM
    Hi

    My husband does not have an H1 stamp in his passport even though he has been in status since he did not go to india,right now he has got 3 yr extension on the basis of an approved I-140 petition,we are going to india to get our visa stamped next month.

    Can anyone advise me whether not having a previous H1 stamp in the passport will create any problems for us in getting stamped now.He was on an L1 visa before converting to H1,he has not gone to india since 2002.

    kindly advise





    guchi472000
    04-17 08:50 PM
    Hey Gurus,
    I am in confusion here.
    I applied for my I-485(EB2, PD= Dec,2006) in july 2007. I was married that time and my wife was in India. She didnt get delhi consulate appointment so i missed her while i applied for my I - 485. Now she is in US on H4 visa. I got RFE last month on my I 485 regarding employment verification. I have replied for RFE.

    My Question here is:-
    If I get my green card(that chances are very less because my PD are not current... but on safe side), How i can add her into GC or 485 stage.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment