pappu
10-31 08:32 AM
4 months from now, there will be another rush for applications for EADs and people will be spending money for it. Everyone will be back on the forums talking about notices and late processing for these applications. Lot of people will have heartburns and their jobs can be in trouble if their EADs do not arrive on time.
We do not seem to look at the bleak picture ahead in future and are worrying about EADS, AP and notices now. The real problem is retrogression and not if TSC is slower than NSC or vice versa or receipt notices. (You will be surprised that people write to us telling us to focus lobbying efforts on making TSC faster than NSC since that is a big problem faced by millions of people)
The end result of this constant renewals of EAD and AP is heartache, frustration and loss of money for us. We ultimately lose if we do not wake up now and do something.
Unless this community is ready to raise its voice, nothing WILL be done for us in the near future.
We do not seem to look at the bleak picture ahead in future and are worrying about EADS, AP and notices now. The real problem is retrogression and not if TSC is slower than NSC or vice versa or receipt notices. (You will be surprised that people write to us telling us to focus lobbying efforts on making TSC faster than NSC since that is a big problem faced by millions of people)
The end result of this constant renewals of EAD and AP is heartache, frustration and loss of money for us. We ultimately lose if we do not wake up now and do something.
Unless this community is ready to raise its voice, nothing WILL be done for us in the near future.
wallpaper Free PSP Wallpaper 3 Stars and
IfYouSeekAmy
08-28 12:33 PM
Hmmm.. I agree.
I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?
Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?
Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?
Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!
Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.
Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!
Chill, Peace!
I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?
Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?
Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?
Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!
Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.
Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!
Chill, Peace!
bindas74
05-15 08:38 AM
Hi Gurus,
I have efiled for my wife's EAD/AP renewal. When I finally submitted, the total payment asked was only $645( 340 for EAD and 305 for AP). But, there is a note stating the following:
"The biometric fee is $80 for applicants ages 14 through 79 who request a Refugee Travel Document or Re-Entry Permit, unless the applicant resides outside the United States at the time of filing their form."
How am I supposed to send this? I was not asked to pay this amount during my efiling of the AP/EAD concurrent filing.
How am I supposed to send this? Can I send it as a separate check for $80 only for the biometric fee( because I had already paid for the EAD/AP using my credit card)
Please advise.
Also, during the AP filing, I got this:
"On a separate piece of paper, please explain how you would qualify for an Advance Parole and what circumstances warrant issuance of Advance Parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered. (See instructions.) "
What an I supposed write in the document that I am going to send to USCIS?
Please advise.
Thanks in advance,
I have efiled for my wife's EAD/AP renewal. When I finally submitted, the total payment asked was only $645( 340 for EAD and 305 for AP). But, there is a note stating the following:
"The biometric fee is $80 for applicants ages 14 through 79 who request a Refugee Travel Document or Re-Entry Permit, unless the applicant resides outside the United States at the time of filing their form."
How am I supposed to send this? I was not asked to pay this amount during my efiling of the AP/EAD concurrent filing.
How am I supposed to send this? Can I send it as a separate check for $80 only for the biometric fee( because I had already paid for the EAD/AP using my credit card)
Please advise.
Also, during the AP filing, I got this:
"On a separate piece of paper, please explain how you would qualify for an Advance Parole and what circumstances warrant issuance of Advance Parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered. (See instructions.) "
What an I supposed write in the document that I am going to send to USCIS?
Please advise.
Thanks in advance,
2011 love blue star Wallpaper,
coopheal
02-11 06:46 AM
I'm in my sixth year and didn't even apply for labor. Let the company apply my labor thn I will be active in ur initiatives.
Please consider this an initiative for yourself. Your contribution to IV is not for helping me but its for helping yourself.
Best luck in getting labor filed.
Please consider this an initiative for yourself. Your contribution to IV is not for helping me but its for helping yourself.
Best luck in getting labor filed.
more...
jsb
10-29 10:20 PM
I have same question......if for example as above someone changes to SAP....what should be done in terms of notification to USCIS..?
Do we just go ahead and join the new job / consulting firm and get a letter from them to match the O*NET code or description as above...?
One should ask experts, or may try to find answer in USCIS FAQs. But as I learnt from various sources, you do nothing, unless asked, i.e. there is nothing to send or tell to USCIS.
Do we just go ahead and join the new job / consulting firm and get a letter from them to match the O*NET code or description as above...?
One should ask experts, or may try to find answer in USCIS FAQs. But as I learnt from various sources, you do nothing, unless asked, i.e. there is nothing to send or tell to USCIS.
valatharv
07-16 01:28 PM
Thank you so much for support...
It has been 11 months since they have received response to RFE, I am planning to take info-pass at Boston office next week and would try to contact senator.
I have heard that it helps.
It has been 11 months since they have received response to RFE, I am planning to take info-pass at Boston office next week and would try to contact senator.
I have heard that it helps.
more...
485Question
10-29 03:21 PM
Give a try if they can update it.
2010 Star Wars Wallpapers | Size
adde72
05-22 09:47 PM
What will happen to people who already made the move hoping to preserve their priority date from previous employer? Isn't this unfair to these folks. Do you think they may be exempt from this? I wish at least.
I assume USICS will accept the Labor's and I 140 until in the old form until the merit based system was introduced .I assume the transition will be like the introduction of PERM
I assume USICS will accept the Labor's and I 140 until in the old form until the merit based system was introduced .I assume the transition will be like the introduction of PERM
more...
eb2_immigrant
09-16 02:35 PM
I would say go ahead with your plans, There is no risk at all. I got back from India 2 weeks ago,showed my AP (I was asked to join a seperate line for AP holders). Officer asked for my SSN# thats it.
Do not wait for USCIS to make decisions.
Do not wait for USCIS to make decisions.
hair Jackie Chan Wallpapers: stars
GCSeekerCT
08-22 07:35 AM
Again, I thank the community here for being supportive and hearing me out.
After considering your valuable suggestions, it only makes sense in waiting at this point, per my evaluation as well.
What are a few months in the game where I have waited this long ?
Just for the record, a major factor in this decision is that "I am not being abused by my current employer". (this is for someone in our situation who IS being abused or given a hard time by the employer)
If one wanted to, one can get out of a messy situation with the employer, thanks to AC21.
Thanks much
After considering your valuable suggestions, it only makes sense in waiting at this point, per my evaluation as well.
What are a few months in the game where I have waited this long ?
Just for the record, a major factor in this decision is that "I am not being abused by my current employer". (this is for someone in our situation who IS being abused or given a hard time by the employer)
If one wanted to, one can get out of a messy situation with the employer, thanks to AC21.
Thanks much
more...
485_se_dukhi
08-15 08:56 AM
I'm posting it where ever I can on different forums.
hot famous stars and straps PSP
venetian
07-06 11:44 AM
Please let me know whether it is possible for a person with valid H1B pettion with expired visa stamping can use the AP at POE to enter the US and continue to work in H1B without using EAD.
Thanks.
Thanks.
more...
house Free Space Stars Wallpapers
sats123
03-11 01:29 AM
My AP was mailed by USCIS in January and I never received it. Called USCIS customer service, they said I need to apply again by paying $305 again. Called up USPS and they cannot find it, USPS said they will be sending me apology letter.
Did any one lost AP in mail, did any of you refile again.
Did any one lost AP in mail, did any of you refile again.
tattoo Stars Wallpaper

immi_enthu
08-28 09:39 AM
what do u mean by approved labor not signed??
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
is it not required for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 petition ?
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
is it not required for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 petition ?
more...
pictures Colorful Stars and Streamers
snathan
05-04 11:24 PM
I would also recommend to go through an attorney as the cost is not worth to lose your status...
dresses Stars Wallpaper.
puntubabu
03-07 10:17 PM
Dark Child has no votes, someones gotta vote for him, hes got a really good layout.
more...
makeup film stars wallpapers. stars
harish
08-16 09:50 AM
Please update on who received their FP notices:
Application was mailed on 06/25/07 to NSC, but my case got transfered to TSC. My receipt number begins with SRC....
485 RD: 06/26/2007
485 ND: 08/06/2007
FP ND: Waiting..........
FP Date: Waiting.........
Application was mailed on 06/25/07 to NSC, but my case got transfered to TSC. My receipt number begins with SRC....
485 RD: 06/26/2007
485 ND: 08/06/2007
FP ND: Waiting..........
FP Date: Waiting.........
girlfriend Dota All Stars Wallpapers

milind70
08-04 01:42 PM
Hi,
My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...
USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..
thanks in advance..
For 140 G 28 needs to signed by employer and lawyer.
For 485 related g 28 neeeds to signed by applicants and lawyer.
My lawyer asked for 4 copies of G 28
My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...
USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..
thanks in advance..
For 140 G 28 needs to signed by employer and lawyer.
For 485 related g 28 neeeds to signed by applicants and lawyer.
My lawyer asked for 4 copies of G 28
hairstyles Abstract stars backgrounds
upuaut
10-21 01:42 AM
I agree
smiledentist
10-25 03:40 PM
Thanks, I am not sure if it applies to only H1 or even to I 140.
amulchandra
05-11 10:41 AM
Hi all,
Thank you very much. We finally succeeded but got appointments on different dates. The mistake we made was we tried to choose the option - group appointment for co-workers/family members. But when we called VFS customer support they told us that we cannot get a group appointment because we have 2 H1bs and 2 H4s. It seems that group appointment is possible only when all in the group are either H1bs or one is h1b and rest all are H4s.
We wasted a lot of time trying to get a family appointment. But the funny thing is that it allowed us both H1bs to enter separate petition details for the same appointment but did not allow us to get the dates.
Hope this helps others who are trying to get group h1b and h4 appointments.
Thank you once again
Amul
Thank you very much. We finally succeeded but got appointments on different dates. The mistake we made was we tried to choose the option - group appointment for co-workers/family members. But when we called VFS customer support they told us that we cannot get a group appointment because we have 2 H1bs and 2 H4s. It seems that group appointment is possible only when all in the group are either H1bs or one is h1b and rest all are H4s.
We wasted a lot of time trying to get a family appointment. But the funny thing is that it allowed us both H1bs to enter separate petition details for the same appointment but did not allow us to get the dates.
Hope this helps others who are trying to get group h1b and h4 appointments.
Thank you once again
Amul
No comments:
Post a Comment