Popular Post

Saturday, June 11, 2011

quotes about life and love and

images quotes on life and love. quotes about life and love and. emotional quotes on life and
  • emotional quotes on life and



  • thomachan72
    10-04 02:42 PM
    I was also at 10 and few weeks back went and changed to 12. As Tony pointed out I have been wondering about the liquidity issue if at all we were to withdraw early. They take off 30% (20 tax + 10% early termination fee). I do have a bit of company match but will not be enough to cover the 30% loss. I am thinking of cutting back to 5%.
    The problem with accounts in India is the requirement to declare it here. Anyway have to quickly call them and get it back to just enough to get the employer match up to the max.





    wallpaper emotional quotes on life and quotes about life and love and. good quotes about life and
  • good quotes about life and



  • AreWeThereYet
    08-18 02:02 PM
    sp99, who is your internet service provider? For about 8 channels, you are paying ~$50. Do they also have any regular US local channels included in this package? The reason I am asking this question is that they charge about $50 for a few indian channels + other regular HD channels, if you get the dish from them. I understand that the iptv is for folks like me that can not install dish in the building. I am just trying to compare the price. Also, could you tell us if you had to sign a contract too?

    Appreciate your response.

    Hello Folks,
    I was also in the same dilemma 2 weeks back but now that i have DISH IPTV, i am very happy with the quality of the channels. I ordered Hindi Superpack, i was interested in Elite pack but it has $6 charge which becomes $40 for 4 channnels but add 4.99 and u get 8 channels...i was worried about buffering and quality of the programming but it is awesome..i watch it on my 50inch plasma..it is great..let me know if u have any more questions...





    quotes about life and love and. quotes about life and love and
  • quotes about life and love and



  • gcformeornot
    08-08 04:25 PM
    there already a big thread on this subject. Its right there on IV Homepage

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12135

    Please refrain from creating threads for such matters. It adds confusion.





    2011 good quotes about life and quotes about life and love and. quotes on life and love.
  • quotes on life and love.



  • optimystic
    09-15 01:28 PM
    Had they able to think that far, may be many of the issues we face today wouldn't have cropped.

    They have a made a mockery out of the processing dates and of a thing called 'accountability' . There's no such word in their dictionary :mad::mad::mad:



    more...


    quotes about life and love and. quotes on life and love
  • quotes on life and love



  • h1bnogc
    07-10 11:36 AM
    Hi Ann:

    I would like to ask related questions in this thread..

    what if person does not get H1 extension approved because of this new employee-employer relationship memo, Can I stay in US on other visa (F2/F1) after H1 extension denial until my priority date become current? Do you see any problem in this option?

    Well if it is not OK, Go back to India, then apply for AOS once priority date become current. Is this option will work?

    Many many thanks for your response...





    quotes about life and love and. nice quotes on life and love.
  • nice quotes on life and love.



  • yestogc
    06-30 01:37 PM
    You can have 2 H1B active at one time, but one should be fulltime and other which we call as concurrent H1B (part time).

    As per my understanding Concurrent one does not fall under quota since it is a part time one and needs to be approved before you can start working unlike h1B transfer where you can work as soon as transfer is filed w/o waiting for approval.

    The underlying H1B or the concurrent H1B does not protect you on status, so if you loose status on your fulltime h1B job then you cannot jump on this to save your status.



    more...


    quotes about life and love and. nice quotes on love and life.
  • nice quotes on love and life.



  • kpkrind
    05-05 11:04 AM
    My spouse was on h1 earlier, she is now on h4, however her h1 petion is expiring in Oct'09. Lets suppose she gets a job offer in Feb'10, does she have to apply for a fresh H1 or can she convert to H1 on which she was working earlier? My question is how long will she not be counted against the quota?

    Also, can any new employer file for her H1 or does it have to be a employer who has held her H1 previously?





    2010 quotes about life and love and quotes about life and love and. quotes on life and love.
  • quotes on life and love.



  • claudio
    01-13 08:06 PM
    Nice contest K, i haven't coded in a while but i'll see if I can get some spare time to participate :)



    more...


    quotes about life and love and. poems and quotes about life
  • poems and quotes about life



  • cygent
    04-16 04:18 PM
    Hi Sara,

    Could you please post you case details & PD?

    This is my first post here but I am silent reader for past two years. I got my GC approved couple of weeks ago. A week before that,





    hair quotes on life and love. quotes about life and love and. quotes about life and love and
  • quotes about life and love and



  • amitk81
    09-19 04:48 PM
    Here is my 2 cents.
    Had an interview in US consulate in Mumbai late August.
    Was asked just one question and the visa officer on counter-3 started talking with my wife about her life and our kid! they went on talking for 5-7 mins completely neglecting me or asking me a single question after the initial question.

    After about 10 min she told my wife that you have been granted visa, we got our passports from VFS next day!

    What I inferred from the conversation is that it is sometimes better to be the observer and not interfere :)

    Don't worry you will receive your passport, but please remember next time don't speak until your are asked a question especially when there is a visa officer involved!

    Amit



    more...


    quotes about life and love and. cute love and life quotes.
  • cute love and life quotes.



  • kumar2203
    05-23 08:41 PM
    Hello,

    I have one question about dependent I-485.. I filed I-485 to Texas Service Center under EB-3 in 2007, Applied EB-2 140 to Nebraska Service Center under EB2, ported priority date. Now I have to add dependent 485 appication, which service center I have to send ?

    thanks for your help !!





    hot quotes on life and love quotes about life and love and. good quotes about life and
  • good quotes about life and



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    08-20 10:58 PM
    Before I slowly forget all the various pain points from the past, I'm going to add this one detail that people usually neglect:

    The new process requires you to deposit a the visa processing fees at a local branch of Nova Scotia Bank and get a deposit slip to submit with the visa application when you go into the consulate. Most banks open at 9 am - 10 am. So if you have an early appointment, be sure to go there the previous business day and get the fees stuff taken care of. If not, you will find yourself scrambling to get this done at the last minute.



    more...


    house quotes about life and love and quotes about life and love and. nice quotes on life and love.
  • nice quotes on life and love.



  • mjdup
    05-31 09:50 AM
    Just contributed...

    The math does look good pthoko but do you think all 13K will step up especially the ones whos PD has become current !

    I'd be glad if atleast 1K contribute. Can you imaging the power IV core will get with 1.3 mil, I can only say WOW !





    tattoo nice quotes on life and love. quotes about life and love and. cute life and love quotes.
  • cute life and love quotes.



  • us_gc_aspirant
    09-26 02:04 AM
    I was on L1 since Dec 2001 and left in Aug 2005. Came back on H1 in March 2006; H1 was approved only till Dec 2007 ( 6 yrs from 2001). I did not get a fresh 6 yrs., when I moved from L1 to H1. I believe this is the same case with H4.

    The reason why I am asking is that I saw a Immi. Attorney reply in one of the Silicon valley magazines that L1 is not counted against H1 6 yrs. clock. From my H1 approval I find this to be incorrect interpretation.

    Can anyone share their experience on this.

    Thanks very much.



    more...


    pictures nice quotes on love and life. quotes about life and love and. nice quotes on life and love.
  • nice quotes on life and love.



  • yabadaba
    06-29 02:30 AM
    i just saw the immigration portal threads...interesting...dont think its too bad tho.





    dresses good quotes about life and quotes about life and love and. nice quotes on love and life.
  • nice quotes on love and life.



  • map_boiler
    06-27 02:57 PM
    My OPT EAD A# and I-140 A# are different.

    When filling the forms, use the A# number from your I-140, if available. If not, fill with "None". Do not leave it blank. When my attorney filed my I-140 papers, they filled "None" for A#. Later after I-140 approval when they filed for my H1B renewal, they used the A#.

    From what I know, in case you don't have an approved I-140 and hence an A#, you will be assigned one with the I-485 receipt. Therefore, in my opinion, you should NOT use your OPT EAD A# for the I-485 and related forms.

    --------------------------------
    PD: Feb 2006, EB2, India
    I-140 AD: June 2006
    Filing I-485, I-765, etc: July 2007



    more...


    makeup poems and quotes about life quotes about life and love and. quotes about life and love and
  • quotes about life and love and



  • superdude
    07-17 10:42 PM
    Do you know how long it will take to get GC from date of receipt of 485?
    It is a long journey again. We have to wait and see. It depends on the native country also





    girlfriend cute life and love quotes. quotes about life and love and. quotes about life and love and
  • quotes about life and love and



  • nihar
    11-21 04:08 PM
    if i check in the wesite or call the ins they say its approved bt my consultant states that the same had a query which i have also seen was sent to her , the query was sent in aug and we did reply the same instance . rite now im on student visa and abtto complete my mba and eligible for my internship . im veri much in the usa . please guide me as to wat shud i do tackle this situation and whts the next step . i want to wrk asap . i also that want to knw after its approval wat r the next step of docs tat i shud have and wat is it that i need to have to gain a upper hand and be out of this mess





    hairstyles cute love and life quotes. quotes about life and love and. quotes about life and love and
  • quotes about life and love and



  • Stan09
    07-17 11:35 AM
    Anyhow, this is not the point. The point is - except but official fees employer MAY request reimbursement for H1B. My employer charges me with $4000 for h1B expenses (and those 1500 are not included into this amount). And I have not seen bodyshoppers stupid enough to include this provision into contract _without_ making special references as to which court and under which state law will be used to resolve possible conflicts. Bodyshoppers are very smart in everything that concerns money.





    ars01
    06-27 10:48 AM
    My lawyer asked me to write my A# from my OPT card that I used in 1999-2000. According to him A# is assigend once for an individual and if you were assigned before you can continue to use that in future. Though I never used that in the past 7-8 years.

    My wife got an OPT card last month and we used A# from that card for her dependent I-485 application





    prasadn
    09-02 07:03 PM
    I went to border and security deffered inspection site at Raliegh NC from this url

    http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection/deferred_inspection_sites.ctt/deferred_inspection_sites.pdf.

    The Immigration Officer said to me I 94 can be given only till visa date.He said that you can stay as long as you want in US as you have 797 valid after your H1 stamp date.He said everything is fine not to worry.What shall i do now? I am confused.Can some one point me to site or link on USCIS which states this law.Can some attorneys point this link.

    Interpretation of such a situation varies by CBP location/officer that you talk to. If they issue you a new I-94 I'd say you are lucky. We had deal with a similar situation about 6 months ago. Our lawyer clearly said "last action" always overrides I-797 and that one cannot work beyond the I-94 date. We crossed into Mexico by walk and walked back in with a new I-94. That way no ambiguity and peace of mind.

    Hope this helps.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment