rahulpatel
08-14 03:03 PM
I am on H1
Are you on H1? OR are you a PR or USC??
Are you on H1? OR are you a PR or USC??
wallpaper TRUE BLOOD Season 4 Poster
chtting2me
10-17 05:39 PM
Mine is filed on Junly20, still my checks are not cashed yet.
After some analysis on receipt delay's and talking to some other senior members in this group here is my description.
Because of high volume of 485 applications USCIS deceided to hire some consultants.
USCIS gave some instructions to consultants. If 485 applications are 100% correct they are issuing
receipts. Other wise they are sending to 2nd level of verification.
even some of friends got receipts who applied on Auguest 17th.
The problems i seen in my application are
1) My H1 extension got expired before i send to USCIS. I did not enclosed my approval notice (when i post my application i did not received my approvals)
2) On 485 part 2 instead of choosing option 1 my immigration person selected option others and mentioned in that column becasue of I140 receipt number (SRC xxxxxx) i am eligiable for applying 485
i seens some other cases also who's receipt are delayed the did some other mistakes.
Experts please give me suggesstions because of above mentioned things is any problems to get GC or receipt numbers
After some analysis on receipt delay's and talking to some other senior members in this group here is my description.
Because of high volume of 485 applications USCIS deceided to hire some consultants.
USCIS gave some instructions to consultants. If 485 applications are 100% correct they are issuing
receipts. Other wise they are sending to 2nd level of verification.
even some of friends got receipts who applied on Auguest 17th.
The problems i seen in my application are
1) My H1 extension got expired before i send to USCIS. I did not enclosed my approval notice (when i post my application i did not received my approvals)
2) On 485 part 2 instead of choosing option 1 my immigration person selected option others and mentioned in that column becasue of I140 receipt number (SRC xxxxxx) i am eligiable for applying 485
i seens some other cases also who's receipt are delayed the did some other mistakes.
Experts please give me suggesstions because of above mentioned things is any problems to get GC or receipt numbers
tonyHK12
10-11 12:58 PM
minor correction, the bill number is S.1085. The thread heading says S.0185, which is actually rhode island medical marij***na :)..... well, its supposed to be a good pain killer.
2011 New True Blood Season 4
dilusa1
07-18 08:43 PM
Thanks for great services..
My situation is as under : " My case is in removal proceedings for violating H1b status for 3 months due to laid off situation, i am working on H1b now and my labor is approved and I-140 is pending, now my priority date is become current for I-485 filing", now who will adjudicate my case, INS or EOIR court, where will i file my I-485.
will court close my removal proceedings based on PD current..
i will really really apprecate your help.
My situation is as under : " My case is in removal proceedings for violating H1b status for 3 months due to laid off situation, i am working on H1b now and my labor is approved and I-140 is pending, now my priority date is become current for I-485 filing", now who will adjudicate my case, INS or EOIR court, where will i file my I-485.
will court close my removal proceedings based on PD current..
i will really really apprecate your help.
more...
hi4signs
01-22 08:54 PM
I just found out that I have an employment gap of 11 months working without authorization. I applied for an I-485 in 2007 (I-140 approved) and my paralegal told me I didn't need to renew my H-1 nor apply for EA, I was covered by the pending I-485. Today I got a RFE requesting proof of authorization to work since my h-1 expired, and realized I couldn't be working when I hired a real lawyer to take care of this case and she informed me so. How to respond my RFE??? Would they forgive 11 months of working without permit because of bad advice? I have a 9 year history of keeping my papers legal and up to date until this incident. Please help!
syedajmal
07-11 08:08 AM
I have been in the same situation where I had switched from a H1 to H4 and when I got a job the lawyer just applied for the H1 as it was counted. ( I really believed I needed a new one) . I got it approved. So she is fine with just a transfer.
more...
coolmanasip
07-19 10:35 AM
tnite.... thanks for the detailed reply........I forwarded this exchange to him........should make him happy and relaxed!!!
Thanks much!
Thanks much!
2010 True Blood Season 3 Poster:
Rajeev
10-11 09:43 AM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
more...
vandanaverdia
09-10 12:31 PM
I think it is a good idea to have T-shirts made available in DC too. This will make it easier for people who haven't had the chance/time to order online, buy them in DC itself. Any thoughts????
hair true blood season 4
newlife2
09-19 10:21 PM
Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?
If I do mention it:
Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.
Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.
I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.
If I do mention it:
Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.
Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.
I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.
more...
trueguy
08-11 02:55 PM
Doesn't work. When I select nationality as India, results are ZERO. I wish that was true :)
hot True Blood season 4 trailer
dilipb
10-28 11:34 PM
All u require is
- take the EAD cards
- take some ID like drivers license or passport
- fill this form
Thats it....
http://www.ssa.gov/online/ss-5.pdf
- take the EAD cards
- take some ID like drivers license or passport
- fill this form
Thats it....
http://www.ssa.gov/online/ss-5.pdf
more...
house true blood season 4 posters
waitingnwaiting
01-21 08:00 AM
I had an appointment at Mumbai Consulate on Jan 5th , 7th year ext. Since my I 797 approval date and stamping date was too short ( 1-2 weeks ) USCIS or DOS failed to update info in PIMS on time. I got yellow slip after few basic questions and told to wait for 2-3 biz days. I informed my lawyer in USA and he made contact to DOS there and ask them to update record. Also I had renewed my Indian passport since I applied for I 797 so they had old pp no in record. Lady from DOS promised to work on my case but didn't give any definite time limit.
but I got reply from Consulate on 4th biz day. Submitted passport via local VFS office and with in 3 days got it back. I think if you contact DOS it would take less time , otherwise 2-3 weeks is normal and 4 weeks or longer is for some rare cases. As long as your history is clean nothing to worry even it takes 3-4 weeks.
Whom did the lawyer contact in DOS. Did he tell you? It will help if we know.
but I got reply from Consulate on 4th biz day. Submitted passport via local VFS office and with in 3 days got it back. I think if you contact DOS it would take less time , otherwise 2-3 weeks is normal and 4 weeks or longer is for some rare cases. As long as your history is clean nothing to worry even it takes 3-4 weeks.
Whom did the lawyer contact in DOS. Did he tell you? It will help if we know.
tattoo true blood season 4 poster 03
rp1975
01-14 05:36 PM
You have waited very long and I think you deserve to get the green card. But under EB3 India, that wont happen for another 4-6 years to be conservative. If you were qualified for EB2 as of Nov 2001 (you held a MS or had BS + 5 yrs as of Nov 2001, you should not have any problem with retaining the old priority date while filing under EB2). Ask your client to file Perm LC under EB2 & do the I140 using the Nov 2001 PD. Then join them.If you don't qualify, do in EB3. Dont join the client if they are not stable.. better to wait with your current employer under EB3 than go EB3 with an unstable employer and risk losing it all in the worst case scenario. If they really want you that badly, they will do this under premium processing and you could be in your current state with them in a matter of a couple of months.
While the new company files for PERM EB2 LC & then 140, does the old company which applied for EB3 LC have any power to disrupt the processing in other words, can they withdraw the LC/140 so that the PD cannot be reused??
While the new company files for PERM EB2 LC & then 140, does the old company which applied for EB3 LC have any power to disrupt the processing in other words, can they withdraw the LC/140 so that the PD cannot be reused??
more...
pictures #39;True Blood#39; Season 4 Gets New

Lollerskater
04-23 11:46 AM
I have a filing date of July 2nd 2007. My RD? A fantastic Oct 21 2007. That's 3 and a half months, more than a quarter year away.
I filed at NSC, my case ended up in TSC.
Nothing much makes sense, nowadays. :confused:
I filed at NSC, my case ended up in TSC.
Nothing much makes sense, nowadays. :confused:
dresses Photo: New True Blood Season 4

LegallyGC
08-11 04:13 PM
Ghost
Nice to see that u did start a new thread for this..
I think we all should get together now and make sure 2011 will be a great year for all the immigrant community.
Nice to see that u did start a new thread for this..
I think we all should get together now and make sure 2011 will be a great year for all the immigrant community.
more...
makeup girlfriend True Blood Season 4
iamvenkat
06-20 01:23 PM
I was working for company A as a Title X through H1 B visa
And company A filed my GC sponsorship petition with title Y and I-140 cleared.
I resigned company A for job Title X and joined company B (H1 transfer) (I did not rejected or asked him to cancel my EB based GC petition)
But Company A revoked my EB based sponsored petition.
Is there a legal right for me to ask why did he revokes my EB based sponsorship petition when I have not rejected his offer for GC Title Y
Please clarify
And company A filed my GC sponsorship petition with title Y and I-140 cleared.
I resigned company A for job Title X and joined company B (H1 transfer) (I did not rejected or asked him to cancel my EB based GC petition)
But Company A revoked my EB based sponsored petition.
Is there a legal right for me to ask why did he revokes my EB based sponsorship petition when I have not rejected his offer for GC Title Y
Please clarify
girlfriend True Blood season 4 posters
tiger05
03-01 05:31 PM
Thanks for the reply,
because of this my H1 transfer will be denied any one face this situation.
pls let me know
because of this my H1 transfer will be denied any one face this situation.
pls let me know
hairstyles True Blood Season 4 Poster
OLDMONK
06-15 03:07 PM
its 11 digit the alien number on ur I94 card.
I read somewhere that A# is assigned for life, thats the reason for my belief that its not I-94#, but seems like I may be wrong.
I read somewhere that A# is assigned for life, thats the reason for my belief that its not I-94#, but seems like I may be wrong.
rkiran
12-03 02:26 PM
Hi vin13,
Do you also need documents to prove relationship with the person who is ill? If so what kind of documents would suffice?
I have an appointment tomorrow and only have a letter from the doctor.
Thanks,
We had a emergency situation last year. We had already filed our AP documents a couple of months ago but had not been approved. We went to USCIS office and showed hospital letter as a proof for emergency. They made us fill a new application and AP was approved in 1 day.
If you do not get help in one of the offices, try your luck at another USCIS office.
Do you also need documents to prove relationship with the person who is ill? If so what kind of documents would suffice?
I have an appointment tomorrow and only have a letter from the doctor.
Thanks,
We had a emergency situation last year. We had already filed our AP documents a couple of months ago but had not been approved. We went to USCIS office and showed hospital letter as a proof for emergency. They made us fill a new application and AP was approved in 1 day.
If you do not get help in one of the offices, try your luck at another USCIS office.
TheHulk
09-11 10:50 AM
I was in a similar situation with EAD
I applied for EAD in November 2008, it got Approved (Card Production Ordered etc) but never rec'd the card.
I raised numerous SR's , spoke to IO' etc. (for 9 Months)
Every IO was very sympathetic but they did not know where my card was.
At last in July 2009 , I spoke to an IO and the said that she would follow it up
The next day, I rec'd an email stating that my Card was sent in November 2008 , since I did not receive it , it might have been lost in the email and If I need EAD, I need to re-apply
After this I spoke to an IO again, she said the case closed - Card lost in email - I need to re-apply.
Anyways... I did not re-apply.
In August 2009 I received my EAD card in the mail :)
I applied for EAD in November 2008, it got Approved (Card Production Ordered etc) but never rec'd the card.
I raised numerous SR's , spoke to IO' etc. (for 9 Months)
Every IO was very sympathetic but they did not know where my card was.
At last in July 2009 , I spoke to an IO and the said that she would follow it up
The next day, I rec'd an email stating that my Card was sent in November 2008 , since I did not receive it , it might have been lost in the email and If I need EAD, I need to re-apply
After this I spoke to an IO again, she said the case closed - Card lost in email - I need to re-apply.
Anyways... I did not re-apply.
In August 2009 I received my EAD card in the mail :)
No comments:
Post a Comment