ras
05-24 12:15 PM
My attorney told me that EAD to H1 will not counted against the cap if the person was on H1 before going on EAD. Is it true.
couple of attorneys with whom I enquired also told me that if you still have time on h1 then you are not counted under the cap and do not need to file afresh which goes through the process of lottery etc. I think at the most you need to go to the consulate to get the visa stamping. Can some one experience corroborate this.
Has anyone in the forum did EAD to H1?
couple of attorneys with whom I enquired also told me that if you still have time on h1 then you are not counted under the cap and do not need to file afresh which goes through the process of lottery etc. I think at the most you need to go to the consulate to get the visa stamping. Can some one experience corroborate this.
Has anyone in the forum did EAD to H1?
wallpaper Curtis Stone, Lindsay
jmafonseca
November 9th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Hi Mats, thanks for the ellaborate reply.
I do believe it's a software problem, at least I'm hoping it is because I can't believe Nikon's hardware broke down with not much use and only after 6 months.
1) I've reset the camera in the 2 ways explained on the manual. The 2-button reset which is a "soft" reset and the hard one through the small hidden button underneath the camera. Both failed.
2) I left it without the main battery for a couple of days, no luck. I don't know if the D70 has another hidden battery, I'd be glad to test removing it though if someone does know where.
3) This is the most likely scenario IMHO. There must be a way to reprogram the camera, reset it completely and it'll probably work after this.
Or there could be a keylock function that is keeping me from accessing the camera completely, but this does not seem to be a feature.
Thanks for your reply. If anyone else has any ideas it'll be truly appreciated.
I do believe it's a software problem, at least I'm hoping it is because I can't believe Nikon's hardware broke down with not much use and only after 6 months.
1) I've reset the camera in the 2 ways explained on the manual. The 2-button reset which is a "soft" reset and the hard one through the small hidden button underneath the camera. Both failed.
2) I left it without the main battery for a couple of days, no luck. I don't know if the D70 has another hidden battery, I'd be glad to test removing it though if someone does know where.
3) This is the most likely scenario IMHO. There must be a way to reprogram the camera, reset it completely and it'll probably work after this.
Or there could be a keylock function that is keeping me from accessing the camera completely, but this does not seem to be a feature.
Thanks for your reply. If anyone else has any ideas it'll be truly appreciated.
Redeye
08-21 03:21 PM
Thank you, however I was not expecting it.
Be nice, give it forward. It easy to be frustrated does not take much, it takes a lot to be nice.
Njoy life . Buy a corvette. :)
Thanks, I gave you some green dots for your answers.
You asked about my age: I will be 40yrs old this December..
Be nice, give it forward. It easy to be frustrated does not take much, it takes a lot to be nice.
Njoy life . Buy a corvette. :)
Thanks, I gave you some green dots for your answers.
You asked about my age: I will be 40yrs old this December..
2011 Lindsay Price - News - Evri
tinamatthew
07-20 09:37 PM
Hi,
I am planning to change my residence after 2 months. By that time my AOS would be applied. Will it be a problem if I change my residence (different city but same state) after AOS is applied?
:confused:
Signed up for 50$ recurring
Of course you can move, just make sure you send in AR-11within 10 days of moving. The lawyer has a good point though. I changed my address using AR-11 (because lawyer put wrong town and zip!!!) informed USCIS, they wrote back to say it had been done and kept sending receipts to the wrong address, which was none existent!! Check out the link below
"all non-U.S. citizens who move within the United States and its territories must submit a Form AR-11 within 10 days after completing the change of address"
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=9d686c854523d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
I am planning to change my residence after 2 months. By that time my AOS would be applied. Will it be a problem if I change my residence (different city but same state) after AOS is applied?
:confused:
Signed up for 50$ recurring
Of course you can move, just make sure you send in AR-11within 10 days of moving. The lawyer has a good point though. I changed my address using AR-11 (because lawyer put wrong town and zip!!!) informed USCIS, they wrote back to say it had been done and kept sending receipts to the wrong address, which was none existent!! Check out the link below
"all non-U.S. citizens who move within the United States and its territories must submit a Form AR-11 within 10 days after completing the change of address"
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=9d686c854523d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
more...

chanduv23
12-11 06:49 AM
^^^^^^^^^^
kirupa
01-22 04:57 AM
Oh, of course! What do you want said near your entry?
I already added a brief caption to one of glos's entries becase users won't see anything unless they click and drag for example.
:sonic:
I already added a brief caption to one of glos's entries becase users won't see anything unless they click and drag for example.
:sonic:
more...
yabadaba
02-07 10:41 PM
I did it all by myself, following directions found here and there around the forum. I got the working permit in about a month. Hope it Helps
Chelo
This is my cover letter and I did everythig as it says:
To: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
From: Mr. XXXXXXX
ADRESS st,
City, State, zip code
Tel: (111) 123-4567
Email: whatever@whatever.net
mm/dd/yyyy
RE: Original Submission of Application for Employment Authorization
A# ?????????
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please find enclosed the application package for Employment Authorization (I-765) of me, Mr XXXXXXX.
Aplication form and Supporting documents are enclosed arranged as follows:
Form I-765 (EAD) dully filled
Filing Fee: Personal check in the amount of $340, payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
Receipt notice of form I-485, copy of the receipt,
Identity Document: copy of Visa issued by Consulate, copy of Driver License,
Photos: Two color passport photographs placed in an envelope;
Other supporting documentation: Copy of I-140 approval notice
Kindly, process the above referenced application at your earliest convenience.
If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you in advance for your consideration to this matter.
Best regards,
Mr. XXXXXX
U can do it online...takes 15 min
Chelo
This is my cover letter and I did everythig as it says:
To: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
From: Mr. XXXXXXX
ADRESS st,
City, State, zip code
Tel: (111) 123-4567
Email: whatever@whatever.net
mm/dd/yyyy
RE: Original Submission of Application for Employment Authorization
A# ?????????
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please find enclosed the application package for Employment Authorization (I-765) of me, Mr XXXXXXX.
Aplication form and Supporting documents are enclosed arranged as follows:
Form I-765 (EAD) dully filled
Filing Fee: Personal check in the amount of $340, payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
Receipt notice of form I-485, copy of the receipt,
Identity Document: copy of Visa issued by Consulate, copy of Driver License,
Photos: Two color passport photographs placed in an envelope;
Other supporting documentation: Copy of I-140 approval notice
Kindly, process the above referenced application at your earliest convenience.
If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you in advance for your consideration to this matter.
Best regards,
Mr. XXXXXX
U can do it online...takes 15 min
2010 makeup curtis stone lindsay price. curtis stone and lindsay price engaged.
gaurav_sh2
07-18 10:20 AM
what is your country of birth? I know dates never went current to sep'08 for india...
more...
kaisersose
08-24 01:50 PM
One a 485 is applied and is pending, it is possible to replace the underlying 140, even if it is from a different employer.
Reasons why one would do this -
1. Moved away from sponsored employer within 180 days and a job offer from this employer is no longer available
2. Job Role changed significantly enough to warrant a new Labor.
3. AN old Labor with an earlier PD suddenly got approved. Get a 140 approved for this Labor and replace the earlier 140 with this one.
4. Upgrade from eb3 to eb2.
Reasons why one would do this -
1. Moved away from sponsored employer within 180 days and a job offer from this employer is no longer available
2. Job Role changed significantly enough to warrant a new Labor.
3. AN old Labor with an earlier PD suddenly got approved. Get a 140 approved for this Labor and replace the earlier 140 with this one.
4. Upgrade from eb3 to eb2.
hair This was Lindsay just a few
jayleno
10-08 02:30 PM
Yes I did.
Did you take original 485 receipt with you?
Did you take original 485 receipt with you?
more...
HereIComeGC
03-25 02:58 PM
Has anyone gone to Vancouver for H1B stamping? Please share your experience and any pointers. It will be a great help.
Also, I found this on Vancouver consolate website:
"Passports and visas will be returned to the applicants with Canadian addresses by Canada Post, generally within three to five business days after the visa is approved. In person pick up will be available only in a legitimate emergency (as determined by the Consulate). "
This is disconcerting. I do not have luxary to wait 3-5 days to get my stamped passport via mail. Is this a standard process? Will they allow in-person pick up the same day?
Thank you.
Also, I found this on Vancouver consolate website:
"Passports and visas will be returned to the applicants with Canadian addresses by Canada Post, generally within three to five business days after the visa is approved. In person pick up will be available only in a legitimate emergency (as determined by the Consulate). "
This is disconcerting. I do not have luxary to wait 3-5 days to get my stamped passport via mail. Is this a standard process? Will they allow in-person pick up the same day?
Thank you.
hot hot Lindsay Price - News
asterix
02-22 05:45 PM
Not sure if people understood the question. Based on this data it shows India got much more then what was in the quota and there were more GC given than the yearly total limit. If this is true, why do I keep hearing that in forums that there were 250K visa's over the last 5 years that were lost because they GC's were not processed in time? If anything there were more visa's given and a disproportionately higher # for India.
more...
house Curtis Stone amp; Lindsay
rvendra
05-18 04:28 PM
Could you send me personal message, will talk to you.
tattoo Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price
whiteStallion
10-17 11:52 PM
If you open a company on EAD, you are eligible for any positions that pay by W2 right?
If you have an EAD, you can take up any job which pays by W2... Opening a company has nothing to do with it.
If you are opening a company and you do Corp to Corp with any other vendor or Consultancy, then they will pay your corporation...and you get paid. From your side that is business income and you can deduct your expenses.
If you have an EAD, you can take up any job which pays by W2... Opening a company has nothing to do with it.
If you are opening a company and you do Corp to Corp with any other vendor or Consultancy, then they will pay your corporation...and you get paid. From your side that is business income and you can deduct your expenses.
more...
pictures Curtis Stone – Take Home Chef
gopinathan
04-13 01:55 PM
braindrain - can you please update on your parents visa please ..
I have a similar issue that I need some guidance..
My Wife last name is spelled with 2 e's and my in-laws last names in her passport are spelled with 2 e's. Our Marriage certificate is based on the passport name and has 'ee'.
Her Birth Certificate has only one 'e' and the parents last name in that certificate have single 'e'. Also, my in-laws passports have single 'e'.
how bad is this additional 'e' ?? I wil update her birth certificate to 'ee' so that it matches her passport name (no problems in future for I-485) but can her birth certificate have her parents name as singe 'e' that matches their passports ?? (or is this a stupid idea to have different surnames for child and parents in birth certificate ?)
thanks
Gopi
I have a similar issue that I need some guidance..
My Wife last name is spelled with 2 e's and my in-laws last names in her passport are spelled with 2 e's. Our Marriage certificate is based on the passport name and has 'ee'.
Her Birth Certificate has only one 'e' and the parents last name in that certificate have single 'e'. Also, my in-laws passports have single 'e'.
how bad is this additional 'e' ?? I wil update her birth certificate to 'ee' so that it matches her passport name (no problems in future for I-485) but can her birth certificate have her parents name as singe 'e' that matches their passports ?? (or is this a stupid idea to have different surnames for child and parents in birth certificate ?)
thanks
Gopi
dresses Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price
somegchuh
10-27 11:36 AM
My wife called VFS in New Delhi and they said it is normal procedure for them to keep the originals and mail them back with the passport. We will see how it goes.
more...
makeup wallpaper Curtis-Stone-Lindsay
akred
07-25 02:40 AM
Go ahead and start the process if the company is willing to do it. Ultimately, the DOL, not the employer, will decide whether to deny the LC, certify it or sit on it for 5 years before certifying it.
girlfriend girlfriend lindsay price.
pappu
12-16 01:25 PM
There is a possible solution to this. I do not wish to post it as everyone may try to misuse that route and thus block the avenue for deserving people. If you have been denied, you can contact IV.
hairstyles Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price
sammyb
03-14 09:19 PM
check here (http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=177937,00.html) for all details on tax rebate plan ...
$600 for individual. $1200 for joint filing (hus & wife), and $600 for each dependent (child). Don't know if parents (dependents) are included.
also there is a ceiling in AGI.
Single - <75K;
Joint - <150K
but the amount gradually decreases as your AGI reaches the ceiling : (
I just got the IRS letter with the info yesterday.
$600 for individual. $1200 for joint filing (hus & wife), and $600 for each dependent (child). Don't know if parents (dependents) are included.
also there is a ceiling in AGI.
Single - <75K;
Joint - <150K
but the amount gradually decreases as your AGI reaches the ceiling : (
I just got the IRS letter with the info yesterday.
WeShallOvercome
07-23 06:03 PM
Another issue that I think people like me mght face is if we are already in our 7th year H1B. If we want to invoke AC21 without having EAD in hand, we have to apply for H1 transfer. Now if our employer does not gove I-485 RN or I-140 approval notice, how can we apply for H1B extension?
I think that is their strategy,
don't give I-485 RN, don't give I-140 Approval notice, Don't let them apply EAD/AP.........Is there any way out of this if we want to invoke Ac21 in this case?
I think that is their strategy,
don't give I-485 RN, don't give I-140 Approval notice, Don't let them apply EAD/AP.........Is there any way out of this if we want to invoke Ac21 in this case?
harsh
11-10 04:15 PM
Hi I am from Huntsville... This is a good place to get together. It will really help when we meet lawmakers if we can show that there is more than 1 person who is affetced by the retrogression. So if there are anymore alabama residents sign up.
No comments:
Post a Comment