morchu
04-23 03:26 AM
I think I am missing something here. Can't you use the level3 wage listed on your link?
Flcdatacenter mentions that one reason for NA jobzone is that you mentioned a very broad occupation.
Would you be able to use:
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesQuickResults.aspx?area=45300&code=15-1031&year=9&source=1
or
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesQuickResults.aspx?area=45300&code=15-1021&year=9&source=1
so what do we do now..How can we get the accurate wage
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesQuickResults.aspx?code=15-1034&area=45300&year=9&source=2
if we go there the jobzone is NA and hence the salary cannot be accurately determined hence by rule just out level 1 wage
O*Net™ JobZone: NA
Flcdatacenter mentions that one reason for NA jobzone is that you mentioned a very broad occupation.
Would you be able to use:
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesQuickResults.aspx?area=45300&code=15-1031&year=9&source=1
or
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesQuickResults.aspx?area=45300&code=15-1021&year=9&source=1
so what do we do now..How can we get the accurate wage
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesQuickResults.aspx?code=15-1034&area=45300&year=9&source=2
if we go there the jobzone is NA and hence the salary cannot be accurately determined hence by rule just out level 1 wage
O*Net™ JobZone: NA
wallpaper Tom Cruise wallpaper 0107
skdskd
08-26 11:56 AM
Hi
We have applied for I -485 last month.I am the primary applicant and my spouse is add on.Bothe of us are on H1B and it is valid till end of 2008.
I have applied for EAD and advance parole for my spouse only.We have not yet received the receipt numbers .I was wondering if we want to travel outside the country do we need to wait untill we get any of the above or if we have a valid H1B can we travel outside the country.
Thank you very much for your help.
I have same Question ??
We have applied for I -485 last month.I am the primary applicant and my spouse is add on.Bothe of us are on H1B and it is valid till end of 2008.
I have applied for EAD and advance parole for my spouse only.We have not yet received the receipt numbers .I was wondering if we want to travel outside the country do we need to wait untill we get any of the above or if we have a valid H1B can we travel outside the country.
Thank you very much for your help.
I have same Question ??

nixstor
12-16 10:40 PM
My wife would like to change from H4 to F1. How ever, we might need to go out of country after she changes to F1. Is there any one here who has gone to Canada/Mexico/India to get their F1 stamping done recently?
2011 tom cruise wallpapers. Tom Cruise Photos, Tom Cruise Wallpapers,
vasa
08-08 10:11 AM
My company filed on July2 (MY i485/aos/ead app reached USCIS on July 2), although they were pissed off by July 2nd reversal, but were OK when a revised bulletin was out..
more...

rayoflight
02-02 04:41 PM
Hi,
Couple of things he need to check.
1) Annotation on the visa i.e the name of the company sponsoring the visa or its blank.
2) Is it B1, B2 or B1/B2
B1 is for business where as B2 is for Visiting. B1/B2 allows both.
Cheers,
Rayoflight
P.S Please contact an attorney for legal opinion as I am just sharing the knowledge what I read online.
Couple of things he need to check.
1) Annotation on the visa i.e the name of the company sponsoring the visa or its blank.
2) Is it B1, B2 or B1/B2
B1 is for business where as B2 is for Visiting. B1/B2 allows both.
Cheers,
Rayoflight
P.S Please contact an attorney for legal opinion as I am just sharing the knowledge what I read online.
Green.Tech
07-18 03:38 PM
Premium processing for 140 has been suspended until July 31, 2007.
more...
onemorecame
01-02 10:46 AM
H1B LUDs may be due to PIMS data collection, I heard most of the H1Bs approved after Jan 2004 had LUDs and the status did not change; and 140 could be a regular system touch.
PIMS???
I got Soft LUD on all H1 and i-140 few weeks back. and last week i got Soft LUD I-485 its sec soft LUD on I-485
Please let me know why second time its happen and what is PIMS?
PIMS???
I got Soft LUD on all H1 and i-140 few weeks back. and last week i got Soft LUD I-485 its sec soft LUD on I-485
Please let me know why second time its happen and what is PIMS?
2010 Tom Cruise Wallpaper

clarify21
11-25 03:29 PM
Hello everyone,
I have an H1-B from my current employer and my green card is in process. I have received my EAD.
I would like to work parttime at a different place while working fulltime with my current employer. There are soooo... many forums which talk about not using EAD with H1-B since this will cause the H1-B void.
Is there a USCIS source where we can get a clarification of using EAD with H1B? Looking forward to your replies.
Thanks!
I have an H1-B from my current employer and my green card is in process. I have received my EAD.
I would like to work parttime at a different place while working fulltime with my current employer. There are soooo... many forums which talk about not using EAD with H1-B since this will cause the H1-B void.
Is there a USCIS source where we can get a clarification of using EAD with H1B? Looking forward to your replies.
Thanks!
more...
mdmd10
07-18 04:12 PM
Since this is already being dicussed in the thread mentioned above. Thanks
hair tom cruise wallpapers. tom cruise wallpapers latest.
guchi472000
11-22 07:28 AM
Experts Pls help....
more...
go_guy123
03-08 10:06 AM
ILW.COM - immigration news: Bloggings on Political Asylum (http://www.ilw.com/articles/2011,0307-dzubow.shtm)
Mar 07, 2011
Political Asylum for Libyan Students in the US?
More than 1,000 Libyan students are currently studying in the United States, and the continuing unrest in their homeland has them worried. To make matters worse, the Libyan Embassy in the U.S. apparently contacted many of the students and threatened to take away government scholarships unless they attended a pro-Khadafy rally in Washington, DC. The Libyan Ambassador (predictably) denied any such threats.
Anti-Khadafy protestors tell it like it is.
Some of the students are politically active. For example, a student in New York has started a Twitter account called Enough Gaddafi that has over 7,000 followers (a website is coming soon). In Kentucky, a group of 50 Libyans gathered to voice their support for the protestors in Libya. And Libyan students in Colorado and Oklahoma are speaking out publicly against Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy.
Given the current situation, can Libyans in the U.S. successfully claim political asylum?
As usual in immigration law, the answer is a definite maybe. For those students listed by name in newspapers and who engaged in anti-Khadafy political activity, or who made anti-Khadafy comments, I would imagine that they have a solid claim for political asylum. If Mr. Khadafy remains in power, the students would face severe consequences upon their return to Libya. There is no doubt that Mr. Khadafy�s regime tortures and murders political opponents. Further, given the Libyan Embassy�s attempt to rally Libyans in the U.S. to Mr. Khadafy�s defense, it is very likely that the Libyan government is aware of the students� political opinions.
For those Libyans not mentioned in newspapers, or who were not contacted by the Embassy about attending the pro-Khadafy rally, an asylum claim might be more difficult. Generalized strife in a person�s home country�in and of itself�is usually not sufficient to qualify for asylum. Whether a particular individual qualifies for asylum would depend on his or her personal circumstances.
Finally, the situation in Libya is very fluid. Perhaps Mr. Khadafy will be gone soon (we can only hope), but perhaps not. As the situation on the ground continues to evolve, so too will the possibility for asylum for Libyans in the U.S.
Mar 07, 2011
Political Asylum for Libyan Students in the US?
More than 1,000 Libyan students are currently studying in the United States, and the continuing unrest in their homeland has them worried. To make matters worse, the Libyan Embassy in the U.S. apparently contacted many of the students and threatened to take away government scholarships unless they attended a pro-Khadafy rally in Washington, DC. The Libyan Ambassador (predictably) denied any such threats.
Anti-Khadafy protestors tell it like it is.
Some of the students are politically active. For example, a student in New York has started a Twitter account called Enough Gaddafi that has over 7,000 followers (a website is coming soon). In Kentucky, a group of 50 Libyans gathered to voice their support for the protestors in Libya. And Libyan students in Colorado and Oklahoma are speaking out publicly against Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy.
Given the current situation, can Libyans in the U.S. successfully claim political asylum?
As usual in immigration law, the answer is a definite maybe. For those students listed by name in newspapers and who engaged in anti-Khadafy political activity, or who made anti-Khadafy comments, I would imagine that they have a solid claim for political asylum. If Mr. Khadafy remains in power, the students would face severe consequences upon their return to Libya. There is no doubt that Mr. Khadafy�s regime tortures and murders political opponents. Further, given the Libyan Embassy�s attempt to rally Libyans in the U.S. to Mr. Khadafy�s defense, it is very likely that the Libyan government is aware of the students� political opinions.
For those Libyans not mentioned in newspapers, or who were not contacted by the Embassy about attending the pro-Khadafy rally, an asylum claim might be more difficult. Generalized strife in a person�s home country�in and of itself�is usually not sufficient to qualify for asylum. Whether a particular individual qualifies for asylum would depend on his or her personal circumstances.
Finally, the situation in Libya is very fluid. Perhaps Mr. Khadafy will be gone soon (we can only hope), but perhaps not. As the situation on the ground continues to evolve, so too will the possibility for asylum for Libyans in the U.S.
hot Action Tom Cruise

a.j.2048
10-23 11:13 AM
This area is fast moving. Indian courts have been refusing jurisdiction in these cases, unless one of the parties is an Indian resident or if they spent significant time in India after marriage. Best to consult an Indian lawyer to find out the current standards applied in India.
more...
house Tom Cruise best pictures
pappu
01-15 09:57 PM
bumping
Thanks Anurakt. I will try to join in.
Thanks Anurakt. I will try to join in.
tattoo New Tom Cruise Wallpaper
krishna.ahd
03-13 03:38 PM
here are the visa numbers used in 2006 for EB2 and EB3.
EB-2: India(3,720), China(3,347), Canada(1,248)
EB-3 Skilled: Mexico(6,766), Korea(4,375), Philippines(4,114), Ecuador(3,747), Brazil(3,670), Poland(3,230), India(3,006), China(2,477), Pakistan(2,091)
Assuming there are atleast 300K Indians waiting for visa numbers in the EB2 + EB3 category (including dependents) and 6726 out of them were covered last year, we will have to wait for just another 44 years and 7 months to get an immigrant visa number. LOL
If everything goes well as planned atleast GC is assured for our children ( for some like me - grand children) .
EB-2: India(3,720), China(3,347), Canada(1,248)
EB-3 Skilled: Mexico(6,766), Korea(4,375), Philippines(4,114), Ecuador(3,747), Brazil(3,670), Poland(3,230), India(3,006), China(2,477), Pakistan(2,091)
Assuming there are atleast 300K Indians waiting for visa numbers in the EB2 + EB3 category (including dependents) and 6726 out of them were covered last year, we will have to wait for just another 44 years and 7 months to get an immigrant visa number. LOL
If everything goes well as planned atleast GC is assured for our children ( for some like me - grand children) .
more...
pictures Tom Cruise best pictures

h1techSlave
04-07 08:41 PM
I was thinking of local office visits only. If you are from MD, then we can go together to visit the Senators in Baltimore or Hagerstown.
I am from the 6th district and my representative is Roscoe G. Bartlett. He has an office in Frederick and I will try to meet him there.
I have not decided when to visit. May be in a couple of weeks.
I'd be interested, are you planning to do local or DC offices?
I have met with staffers from offices of both MD senators a few times (in their DC offices) and I have been to the DC office of my local Congress woman.
Let me know when you are planning to go.
-D
I am from the 6th district and my representative is Roscoe G. Bartlett. He has an office in Frederick and I will try to meet him there.
I have not decided when to visit. May be in a couple of weeks.
I'd be interested, are you planning to do local or DC offices?
I have met with staffers from offices of both MD senators a few times (in their DC offices) and I have been to the DC office of my local Congress woman.
Let me know when you are planning to go.
-D
dresses tom cruise wallpapers. Labels: tom cruise wallpapers
go_guy123
10-08 10:29 AM
Hi .. I am on L1 with my current employer. I applied H1B through a consultancy and my petition got approved. My current employer told me that they can transfer my approved H1B to them. Is it really possible to transfer H1B to my current employer, just by having the approved petition?
Yes transfer is possible. However your current employer's h1b petition also
needs to be approved (RFEs replied to etc).
Yes transfer is possible. However your current employer's h1b petition also
needs to be approved (RFEs replied to etc).
more...
makeup More Tom Cruise Wallpapers
kalia
07-10 10:51 AM
The American Immigration Law Foundation (AILF) has decided to forge ahead to file the class action lawsuit, as previously mentioned on MurthyDotCom.
AILF seeks plaintiffs who have been affected by the July 2, 2007 actions of the USCIS and the U.S. Department of State, which have resulted in an inability of most employment-based applicants to file their I-485 (Adjustment of Status) applications during July 2007.
For those who wish to participate as plaintiffs in this class action lawsuit, AILF has prepared and we attach the following documents, all of them showing a revision date of July 9, 2007.
1. Questionnaire for Potential Plaintiffs
2. Retainer Agreement with AILF
3. FAQs on the Visa Bulletin Availability
Please review each of these documents carefully. Read them more than once until you are familiar with the issues and concepts.
At this stage, AILF is seeking, as plaintiffs, individuals who are suffering some particular or unusual harm, and requests that they respond. These individuals could help to highlight the problems created by the government.
Who is Covered by this Potential Class Action Lawsuit?
1. It is not essential to participate or submit one's name to AILF to be considered a plaintiff of this class action lawsuit. If a person has/had filed the I-485 during July 2007, then AILF believes that those people should be covered by the lawsuit to take advantage of the potential benefits of a successful lawsuit.
2. Even those who decided not to file the I-485 during July 2007 MAY be eligible if the judge agrees to include them as plaintiffs in the lawsuit. AILF made a decision later on to try to include them also as an injured class. However, AILF believes that their remedies may be different than those who actually filed the I-485 during July 2007.
See the amended FAQ for more information, and fill out the potential plaintiff questionnaire and retainer agreement. All are PDFs.
Those who are interested please click https://www.murthy.com/ailf_lawsuit.html
and follow the direction.
Thanks
AILF seeks plaintiffs who have been affected by the July 2, 2007 actions of the USCIS and the U.S. Department of State, which have resulted in an inability of most employment-based applicants to file their I-485 (Adjustment of Status) applications during July 2007.
For those who wish to participate as plaintiffs in this class action lawsuit, AILF has prepared and we attach the following documents, all of them showing a revision date of July 9, 2007.
1. Questionnaire for Potential Plaintiffs
2. Retainer Agreement with AILF
3. FAQs on the Visa Bulletin Availability
Please review each of these documents carefully. Read them more than once until you are familiar with the issues and concepts.
At this stage, AILF is seeking, as plaintiffs, individuals who are suffering some particular or unusual harm, and requests that they respond. These individuals could help to highlight the problems created by the government.
Who is Covered by this Potential Class Action Lawsuit?
1. It is not essential to participate or submit one's name to AILF to be considered a plaintiff of this class action lawsuit. If a person has/had filed the I-485 during July 2007, then AILF believes that those people should be covered by the lawsuit to take advantage of the potential benefits of a successful lawsuit.
2. Even those who decided not to file the I-485 during July 2007 MAY be eligible if the judge agrees to include them as plaintiffs in the lawsuit. AILF made a decision later on to try to include them also as an injured class. However, AILF believes that their remedies may be different than those who actually filed the I-485 during July 2007.
See the amended FAQ for more information, and fill out the potential plaintiff questionnaire and retainer agreement. All are PDFs.
Those who are interested please click https://www.murthy.com/ailf_lawsuit.html
and follow the direction.
Thanks
girlfriend Tom Cruise Wallpaper 14

ssingh462
08-23 04:41 PM
If I want to do premium processing of my H1 visa, how long does it take for an approval or denial ?
Actually I had an H1 visa 2 years back and when I had my baby I quit my job and my H1 was cancelled by my company. Now I am on H4 and want to work again. But no company is doing H1 these days without a job offer in your hands and even if I get a job offer no client company is willing to wait for a long time for my H1 approval. So, I wanted to check my options with premium processing. How long does it take if I go for premium processing of H1 visa ?
Actually I had an H1 visa 2 years back and when I had my baby I quit my job and my H1 was cancelled by my company. Now I am on H4 and want to work again. But no company is doing H1 these days without a job offer in your hands and even if I get a job offer no client company is willing to wait for a long time for my H1 approval. So, I wanted to check my options with premium processing. How long does it take if I go for premium processing of H1 visa ?
hairstyles tom cruise wallpaper

dale
04-09 03:50 AM
i reckon it's too neon green. and just a tad crowded
i love the slogan though and the concept is awesome! :thumb:
*do not eat istamp shuffle
lmao!
-dale
i love the slogan though and the concept is awesome! :thumb:
*do not eat istamp shuffle
lmao!
-dale
Student with no hopes
04-20 10:57 AM
RIP: Paying final tribute to John McCain's deceased integrity (http://azstarnet.com/news/opinion/article_68f0d9ac-647b-51be-b53a-a847beffe0d2.html)
We are gathered here today to pay our final respects to John McCain's integrity.
It died recently - turned a triple somersault, stiffened like an exclamation point, fell to the floor with its tongue hanging out - when the senator told Newsweek magazine, "I never considered myself a maverick."
Statesman to politician!!!!!
We are gathered here today to pay our final respects to John McCain's integrity.
It died recently - turned a triple somersault, stiffened like an exclamation point, fell to the floor with its tongue hanging out - when the senator told Newsweek magazine, "I never considered myself a maverick."
Statesman to politician!!!!!
ksvreg
07-19 11:37 PM
Yes, I am also seriously finding out the solution for this. One of my friend told me that I can wait until I receive the finger prints. Once finger prints received then we should not get finger prints done. That way, USCIS terminates our applications. Not sure, how easy it is.
Please keep posted and send Private messages if you can.
Please keep posted and send Private messages if you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment