Popular Post

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

newsweek cover mitt

images Torgovnik for Newsweek newsweek cover mitt. Is Sarah Palin Newsweek cover
  • Is Sarah Palin Newsweek cover



  • GCHope2011
    02-27 04:20 PM
    I am on F1 visa. I enrolled in one of the university. I don't attend university in person. I do attend classes online from another state. My question is that I am resident of which state ?? Will I be automatically resident of state where exactly my university is ? I know it is mandatory to attend classes in person on F1. Can you please advise ? How is residency considered ?

    Thank you very much.
    If you are on F1, you need to be attending courses in-person - so e-learning/ distance learning is a voilation per-se of F1.

    Now, if you were attending the courses in-person, you can be residing anywhere (particularly in cities close to state borders), and your residency will be the address where you are staying, not the university you are enrolled in. There is nothing in the rules to be a resident of the same state as your Univ is.





    wallpaper Is Sarah Palin Newsweek cover newsweek cover mitt. And that#39;s just Newsweek.
  • And that#39;s just Newsweek.



  • VMH_GC
    07-22 12:46 PM
    our ead is expiring in sep1st week. My attorney has just filed for ead renewal, am still waiting for a receipt no.

    Since am working in H1 and not used EAD yet, i wont have any problem.
    My wife is currently working on H1B and had plan to switch on EAD, although she has not started using the current EAD.
    And her H1 is also expiring in september.
    I am now afraid what will happen if her EAD doesnot get renewed before the expiry date. She may neither be able to work in H1 nor EAD.

    i should have applied for ead renewal myself instead of waiting for employer to file. The process is getting delayed now.

    Guys, is there any way to expedite her EAD to be approved soon?
    can she continue work in h1 even if her h1 has expired until 90 days?





    newsweek cover mitt. Tina Brown: Palin Newsweek cover is not sexist - Worldnews.com
  • Tina Brown: Palin Newsweek cover is not sexist - Worldnews.com



  • pbuckeye
    08-24 07:36 AM
    Convert H1 into Premium. You need to get the results before Sept-20. So that you can apply for F2 visa.

    Preferably yes, you should apply before the I-94 expires.

    However, I am not sure if a new H1B or F2 application MUST be filed before the I-94 expiry date. If the I-94 is expired, it won't be an "extension of H1B status" or "change of status to F-2" but it will be a new visa. So, she can still get an approval, then go out of the country to get the new visa stamped.

    P.S. I am not a lawyer.





    2011 And that#39;s just Newsweek. newsweek cover mitt. on cover of Newsweek.jpg
  • on cover of Newsweek.jpg



  • perm2gc
    12-20 06:24 PM
    publish:

    "http://news.ncmonline.com/news/view_article.html?article_id=7b1a82abac88e4509c386 03143688521"

    to counter: (same article in 3 places)

    http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/21297.html
    http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/P...ing_h-1b_visas
    http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=18532
    Every article will have same content.Everyone know their claims are not legitimate.



    more...


    newsweek cover mitt. hairstyles Article Embed - Newsweek Book newsweek romney cover.
  • hairstyles Article Embed - Newsweek Book newsweek romney cover.



  • immivjj
    10-10 11:07 AM
    I got my FP done a couple of weeks ago at the Dallas ASC on the scheduled date. Have noticed from other threads that people have gone to other ASC at an unscheduled date and were able to get it done. I think you can go as well and explain your situation if they object. If they are not too busy that day they might let you in; guess the hours are from 8AM to 3PM. You can try to be the first one in the morning. It doesn't take more than 15 minutes for the entire process. Good Luck!!





    newsweek cover mitt. George Romney, Mitt#39;s father,
  • George Romney, Mitt#39;s father,



  • BMS1
    11-04 01:15 AM
    That was an old news. Around 60000 visa's were pre-allocated to pending applications before July 2nd, 2007. I would be very surprised if the numbers are not much more than 18000 for India EB3. India used to get around 40-45 K visas per year for all EB categories before 2005 since the soft quota was introduced. All these numbers are avilable on USCIS website.



    more...


    newsweek cover mitt. Newsweek has once again gone
  • Newsweek has once again gone



  • dohko
    04-27 08:56 AM
    Green Card approved on April 23.
    How long does it take to get actual card?

    Good luck to all!





    2010 Tina Brown: Palin Newsweek cover is not sexist - Worldnews.com newsweek cover mitt. Torgovnik for Newsweek
  • Torgovnik for Newsweek



  • ttdam
    10-18 01:19 AM
    Hi

    I m starting a new thread for people whose 485 packets sent to VSC for receipting and returned back to TSC for 485 adjudication

    EB3
    PD 10/04
    RD 08/03
    ND 10/12

    I-140 filed @ TSC, I-485 sent to TSC. Checks cashed from VSC and I-485 returned back to TSC

    I-765, I-131, FP are pending.



    more...


    newsweek cover mitt. Palin denounces Newsweek cover as sexist : Democracy Forums
  • Palin denounces Newsweek cover as sexist : Democracy Forums



  • 485Mbe4001
    06-08 12:21 PM
    :p maybe 2020, i am sure my PD will become current the day i buy tickets to return:D


    i dunno abt May 2001. But here is the prediction for Eb3 India being current.
    ..
    ...
    .....

    NEVER!! :p





    hair on cover of Newsweek.jpg newsweek cover mitt. have seen (Newsweek cover
  • have seen (Newsweek cover



  • Lasantha
    11-06 01:48 PM
    Hello,

    Can someone tell me about the final interview for the EB based GC process.

    1) Does everyone get called for an interview or is it done on selected cases based on individual factors?

    2) When is it generally done? Prior to approval of your 485 or prior to the issue of your visa(GC).

    3) Why is it done and what kind of questions can one expect during the interview?

    Thanks

    Lasantha



    more...


    newsweek cover mitt. have seen (Newsweek cover
  • have seen (Newsweek cover



  • Lasantha
    04-02 04:04 PM
    Yes, my paper receipt shows June 29th as date of receipt. But the online status shows a later date which I believe is the date it was transfered from NSC to TSC. So I guess it is normal.

    Folks,
    The online status shows a different date than the receipt date my lawyer is telling me. I am july filer......the lawyer telling me july date and online shows sept date.......
    Is this normal?
    Thank You





    hot hairstyles Article Embed - Newsweek Book newsweek romney cover. newsweek cover mitt. Is Sarah Palin Newsweek cover
  • Is Sarah Palin Newsweek cover



  • lazycis
    01-10 08:52 AM
    Your status is Parolee for 1,2 and 3

    Agree on 1 and 2. But it is (c) (9) FILED I-485 for #3. I applied recently with no problem. Include a copy I-485 receipt.



    more...


    house have seen (Newsweek cover newsweek cover mitt. Tina Brown: Palin Newsweek cover is not sexist - Worldnews.com
  • Tina Brown: Palin Newsweek cover is not sexist - Worldnews.com



  • new2gc
    07-20 03:54 PM
    Speaking of I-140, I have applied that along with I-485 during July 2007 and I got approval in mail (hard copy to my attorney) in Feb'09, but my online status still shows initial review.

    Will this be of any issue later? Please advise if anyone had the same issue.





    tattoo George Romney, Mitt#39;s father, newsweek cover mitt. Is Sarah Palin Newsweek cover
  • Is Sarah Palin Newsweek cover



  • sagarmata2007
    07-18 03:36 PM
    Hello everyone and thank you IV for all your great work. Much appreciated.

    I have a (hopefully ) simple question:

    I am EB2 (had been current the whole time) and I am just now ready to file my I-140 and I-485.

    That said and considering the now new window to file (till 8/17), should I premium process the I-140? Does it even matter? Am I going to basically throw away $1000?

    I had ready that they would not even touch the I-485 till the I-140 was approved but that sounds like a contradiction to concurrent filing, right?

    Any info, tips would be greatly appreciated.

    My attorney is ready to file but I want to make sure I ask the right questions/get the right info from them before they do so.

    Thank you all once again!



    more...


    pictures Newsweek has once again gone newsweek cover mitt. Palin#39;s Newsweek cover has
  • Palin#39;s Newsweek cover has



  • raamskl
    11-25 08:50 PM
    clarify21: If you would like to maintain the H1B status, for the part time job, you will have to ask your part time employer to do the new H1B; by having two H1Bs you can work for two employers the same time.

    Can you do this?, am not so sure that you can have 2 H1B's and work for both. Don't you transfer your h1 to the new employer?

    I am sure clarify can use the EAD for the both full and part time job.





    dresses Is Sarah Palin Newsweek cover newsweek cover mitt. The May 21 cover of Time
  • The May 21 cover of Time



  • Anders �stberg
    February 18th, 2004, 12:08 AM
    i'm no pro, but i think the first is much better then the second. the framing of the image is a bit off, but to me that's what makes the image.

    There's no right or wrong really, just some de facto rules or guidelines - sometimes an image can be more interesting if those rules are broken. I guess it comes down to personal taste.

    Fence Bill Signed by President Bush on Wednesday. [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Fence Bill Signed by President Bush on Wednesday.




    more...


    makeup Palin denounces Newsweek cover as sexist : Democracy Forums newsweek cover mitt. have seen (Newsweek cover
  • have seen (Newsweek cover



  • looneytunezez
    11-02 12:19 PM
    Thanks...but i agree with your paralegal friend.......there is no logic to it all.
    logic and law are not usually on "friendly" terms....
    i guess the argument is that one who hasn't filed, cannot be counted.... and you cannot file until you are current.... so no backlog exists .... so non-filers (due to PD) do not exist and hence there is no "official" classification for them i guess.


    I know what looneytunezez says is logical, however, a friend of mine who is a paralegal in a big immigration law firm says otherwise (something similar to what blacktongue says) - don't know what to make of it, hence the post..





    girlfriend Is Sarah Palin Newsweek cover newsweek cover mitt. Mitt Romney, Faneuil Hall
  • Mitt Romney, Faneuil Hall



  • aroranuj
    04-09 04:16 PM
    Can anyone whose I-140 has been denied the 1st time shed some light on their experience too?

    Thanks.





    hairstyles have seen (Newsweek cover newsweek cover mitt. Is Sarah Palin Newsweek cover
  • Is Sarah Palin Newsweek cover



  • snedle
    06-17 09:13 PM
    Only after you get your green card.





    raysaikat
    11-18 11:38 PM
    Hi,
    I would really appreciate if someone throws some light on this issue. I am a J1 scholar at the University of Pennsylvania. I do not know what category that is because I am not paid either by my sponsor (upenn) or by my own government(India).

    Who does pay you? Don't your paychecks come from UPenn? Even if a company is sponsoring your project, technically the company is paying UPenn, and you are being paid by UPenn.
    Now, i wish to get enrolled in a full time MS program of University of Arkansas. In order to do that, should I apply for transfer of J1 from UPenn to U of A ...or should apply of transfer of visa from J1 to F1.
    As far as I remember, you cannot be a full-time student in J1. You need to get F1.
    In case I apply for F1, can I :
    1. Start my classes till my transfer from j1 to f1 is pending

    No, you must get F1 on hand.

    2.receive assistantship or on campus employment from UofA till my status from j1 to f1 is pending?

    Thanks in advance.
    No, you must get F1 on hand.

    In any case, the International Student's Office in U of A will be able to tell you the exact requirements (they will not let you join unless you have the right VISA in hand), and basically you must follow what they say. Typically universities handle visa norms very strictly.





    h1vegas
    06-30 05:27 PM
    link doesnt work
    pls check and resend



    No comments:

    Post a Comment