Popular Post

Saturday, June 11, 2011

selena gomez fashion style 2009

images It#39;s been a while but Selena selena gomez fashion style 2009. Selena Gomez black dress
  • Selena Gomez black dress



  • martinvisalaw
    04-06 12:48 PM
    The perm is for EB-2 which requires a Masters Degree (Foreign Degree acceptable). I've a Bachelors from UK which is 3 years and a Masters from UK which is 1 year. During the I-140 process will there be a problem coz of this.

    I think that there could be a problem, unfortunately. You only have 4 years of 3rd level education, which may not be equivalent to a US master's degree, in the view of CIS. UK bachelor's degrees can be equated as equivalent to a US bachelor's degree, if you also did A-levels, because A-levels are considered one year of college in the US. Make sure that your company's lawyer is very familiar with case law and regulations regarding educational equivalencies. Your situation is not clear-cut.





    wallpaper Selena Gomez black dress selena gomez fashion style 2009. Trending: Selena Gomez, Taylor
  • Trending: Selena Gomez, Taylor



  • deecha
    07-16 04:05 PM
    I believe USCIS has a confidentiality agreement with their employees and you donot want him to lose his job.

    -C.

    It was worth a try. Oh well !





    selena gomez fashion style 2009. selena gomez fashion 2009. Selena Gomez Seventeen Prom 9
  • selena gomez fashion 2009. Selena Gomez Seventeen Prom 9



  • EB3_SEP04
    01-28 09:21 PM
    I'm not sure about about the queston you asked here, but I was wondering you are EB-3(India) 2004, why is USCIS even reviewing your file ?

    485 MTR acceptance letter is dated Dec 11, RFE is dated Jan 13, and FP notice date is aboout same(did my first ever FP last Friday). Could the MTR or FP have caused the review of my file? :confused:





    2011 Trending: Selena Gomez, Taylor selena gomez fashion style 2009. selena gomez fashion and style. selena gomez fashion 2009.
  • selena gomez fashion and style. selena gomez fashion 2009.



  • howzatt
    07-18 10:32 AM
    Guys,

    If we cannot even contribute $10 PER MONTH, that is really really cheap of us.




    eb3,

    with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.

    I know your intentions are good and ...



    more...


    selena gomez fashion style 2009. Trending: Selena Gomez, Taylor
  • Trending: Selena Gomez, Taylor



  • mdcowboy
    02-17 07:38 PM
    The PD for my GC application is Dec 10, 2001. I filed under EB3 category and my chargeability is India. Going by the backlog that we are currently experiencing for EB3, is it worth filing for an upgrade of the GC application from EB3 to EB2 based purely on timelines for both EB3 and EB2?

    You are not going to lose anything by filing through EB-2. This is going to be anyways a separate parallel process in no way affecting your current EB-3 application.





    selena gomez fashion style 2009. hairstyles selena gomez casual
  • hairstyles selena gomez casual



  • ambals03
    04-29 04:11 PM
    America is bleeding competitiveness | VentureBeat (http://venturebeat.com/2011/04/28/brain-drain-or-brain-circulation-america-is-bleeding-competitiveness/)



    more...


    selena gomez fashion style 2009. selena gomez fashion and style. selena gomez jeans fashion.
  • selena gomez fashion and style. selena gomez jeans fashion.



  • rajuram
    04-23 09:16 PM
    Extensions are not allowed. But.... you can always enter Canada before the final date and then come back to the USA to finish your tasks. I have heard that you have to apply for the Canadian equivalent of the GC once you get there, which gets mailed out few days later, so if you have some one there it would be helpful. Also must have a visa to return back to the US.





    2010 selena gomez fashion 2009. Selena Gomez Seventeen Prom 9 selena gomez fashion style 2009. It#39;s been a while but Selena
  • It#39;s been a while but Selena



  • Libra
    09-09 07:59 AM
    IV is working on to give a chance to IndiaBULL to apply for I-485 even his/her PD is not current.

    can some one tell me what IV is currently working on?



    more...


    selena gomez fashion style 2009. Selena Gomez - Teen Style Icon
  • Selena Gomez - Teen Style Icon



  • Nitu Singh
    06-12 07:31 PM
    My 5th year on H1 will be completed in end of June 2007. I got my labor certification(EB-3) and I-140 approved and didn't apply for I-485. As my I-140 is approved, I recently applied for 3 year extension. The following are the few things I want clarify with you gurus:

    1) Can I change the employer after I get my 3 year extension on H1 ?

    2) If I change the employer and If I transfer my H1, Will I get 3 years on my H1 based on 140 approval?

    3) After switching to new employer, if I start the GC process all over again, can I keep my old priority date?

    4) I heard Gc process should be filed before expiry of 5th yr on H1 b, if i change my employer can i file for GC process in 6th yr and get furthur extension ?

    I really appreciate your valuable inputs and help me out.
    Thanks a lot!





    hair selena gomez fashion and style. selena gomez fashion 2009. selena gomez fashion style 2009. SELENA GOMEZ photo | Selena
  • SELENA GOMEZ photo | Selena



  • royjonny
    06-19 12:35 PM
    I am on my 7th year H1B. I got a 3yr extension from my current employer based on approved I140. I have the I140 receipt number but do not have a copy of 140 (my employer refuses to give it).
    I also do not have the LCA for Perm filing.
    My 485 has been filed more than 6 months ago.

    I do have the new I797 (till 2010) for my H1B extension from my current company.

    1. Is it possible for a new company to do my H1B transfer without a copy of I140 ?

    2. Is I140 required to do EAD extension ?

    3. What are the consequences of not having an actual I140 copy with new employer in future.?



    more...


    selena gomez fashion style 2009. Actress Selena Gomez plays and
  • Actress Selena Gomez plays and



  • Prashanthi
    05-27 05:15 PM
    it only makes sense to avoid a labor cert if you file under one of the EB-1 categories as this is current, you can avoid the wait for the visa numbers which is substantial. The three categories under the first preference are: (I) Persons of Extraordinary Ability, (ii) Outstanding Professors and Researchers; and (iii) Multinationals Executives or Managers.
    You may qualify for the 1st or 2nd one depending on your achievements.





    hot Trending: Selena Gomez, Taylor selena gomez fashion style 2009. Tags Buzzworthy Style Files,
  • Tags Buzzworthy Style Files,



  • nish
    10-06 08:48 PM
    when you got H1 did you receive new I-94? If yes, then you should have been working with the employer who did your H1 and not L1 employer. If not you should be able to COS to H1 without issues.

    Thanks for your reply....
    I have applied H1 through consulate process so I did not get I-94 . I have H1 approval receipt.
    During COS process ..I will not be working on project so is this become problem for denial of COS status

    Please advice...

    Thanks....



    more...


    house Selena Gomez shared her selena gomez fashion style 2009. miley loves selena#39;s style
  • miley loves selena#39;s style



  • skd
    07-05 02:19 PM
    I know friends who are on L1 and there companies and they themselves are contributing to 401 K.





    tattoo hairstyles selena gomez casual selena gomez fashion style 2009. Selena#39;s collection will
  • Selena#39;s collection will



  • hebbar77
    12-09 09:01 PM
    On bench with GC... Thats like you are out of job isn't it? On H1 if this happens its also illegal. I assume bench means no pay or LOWER than normal pay for the job.



    more...


    pictures selena gomez fashion and style. selena gomez jeans fashion. selena gomez fashion style 2009. selena gomez fashion and
  • selena gomez fashion and



  • milind70
    11-06 12:49 PM
    I have filed for 140/485 EB3 on July 2nd. I am planning to start a EB2 process and carry over the EB3 Priority date to the new application. I have a few questions

    1. My thinking is the process works something like this. I start a new PERM for EB2 while my EB3 140 is pending. After both the EB3 I140 and EB2 PERM are approved, I file for EB2 140 putting in a request to carry my old PD over. Is this correct?
    2. Do I need to be with my GC sponsoring company until both EB3 140 and EB2 PERM are approved? If I use AC21 (after EB3 140 approval), will I still be able to interfile?

    Thanks in advance

    You cant use to port date after using AC21 ,your job responsiblities need to be same or of smiliar nature so u cant interfile as EB2 job responsiblities will differ. Porting of dates always carries risks more checks more documentations.





    dresses Tags Buzzworthy Style Files, selena gomez fashion style 2009. Trending: Selena Gomez, Taylor
  • Trending: Selena Gomez, Taylor



  • cessua
    11-07 05:41 PM
    Here is where you will be able to find the best consulting companies and all kinds of information about them:

    http://vault.com/

    Saludos y buena suerte!



    more...


    makeup Selena Gomez - Teen Style Icon selena gomez fashion style 2009. Selena Gomez shared her
  • Selena Gomez shared her



  • crazyAbtUS
    11-24 02:23 PM
    Hi All

    I have a question regarding visitors visa, my parents got multiple Entry 10 years visa in 2007, but have not visited me so far, but this december my Mom is visitng me and in Feb my father( as to avoid harsh winter weather in East Coast), they will leave back in May 2009.

    My Question is will there be any issue as their visa was issued in 2007 but they are visiting now

    Do I need to send any new documents( I have moved onto EAD )

    Looking forward to hear suggestions.

    Hi .. a quick personal experience with a similar scenario.. My Mom visited after 3 yrs of travel visa issual.. at the port of entry the imm officer asked her for the intent of visit and also asked how long she intended to stay..no other questions





    girlfriend Selena#39;s collection will selena gomez fashion style 2009. Selena Gomez fashion style
  • Selena Gomez fashion style



  • smartboy75
    08-14 12:26 PM
    Well...that's one thing I have never figured out....I have friends who have paper filed their EAD and they have received it too....no questions asked....they did need to send additional paperwork..like photos and passport copy.....but if you e-file you don't have to mail in photos or passport copies...but u do have to have ur biometric taken....

    I guess they just want to verify ur identity....u r who u say u r.....my wierd guess...





    hairstyles Actress Selena Gomez plays and selena gomez fashion style 2009. Backstage with Selena Gomez!
  • Backstage with Selena Gomez!



  • vishwak
    09-13 09:48 AM
    There shouldn't be any Payroll at all.
    Ask them not to run payroll until you get approved EAD. Having Payroll might create issues in future.

    As her manager is helpful, tell them she will not work until she gets EAD approval.





    irrational
    06-18 08:28 PM
    My I-486 Receipt Notice was lost in mail. So I don't have the Receipt notice to send.

    This is for an EAD Renewal.

    Is it ok if I don't send the I-485 Receipt copy ?

    -Bipin





    sanju
    02-05 09:40 PM
    My wife received the FP notice 3 weeks ago and her FP is tomorrow. I never received it even though I am the primary applicant. I do see updates on my I-485 application but no FP notice. The USCIS center is quite far away from my home. Can I try to go there with my wife and see if they can do my FP also tomorrow or is that a lost cause?

    This happened to me twice in last 3 years and this is what I can tell you from my experience.

    All member of the family should go for the finger print because often times figer print notices are lost in the mail. I went to the IO at the center and told IO officer that I did not receive the FP notice. She checked in the system and said that FP notice was sent for me as well. IO officer printed a FP notice right at the spot and handed that to me so that my wife and I could give finger prints together. If you do not give the finger print, the risks is that CIS may send you another notice or may send you the "last notice" before considering your application as abandoned.

    I would say - better safe than sorry.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment