ragz4u
05-31 09:50 AM
My close friend mentioned - recently aged parents of a Cisco Systemss manager came from Madras. They arrived in SFO and were asked to go back, since they had come here a year before and had asked for an extension of visa from 6 months to 1 year, they stayed and then went back. They came back this year to visit and were denied entry at Port of ENtry. His parents were in 75 years range and have vowed not to come back.
I believe their doucmented were in order otherwise. So it is tough to take things for granted.
I'm sure a good lawyer can work on this. Extension is 100% legal and I don't think any USCIS officer can hold one back for that reason!
But in any case, this sux big time. The person whose parents were sent back should stand up and take this issue up rather than meekly give in.
I believe their doucmented were in order otherwise. So it is tough to take things for granted.
I'm sure a good lawyer can work on this. Extension is 100% legal and I don't think any USCIS officer can hold one back for that reason!
But in any case, this sux big time. The person whose parents were sent back should stand up and take this issue up rather than meekly give in.
wallpaper Good work concepts 2
pansy
05-14 12:29 PM
Initially I paid all the fees for I-485 and EAD filing. Now I need to renew my EAD, who should pay renewal fees [Employee or Employer]. Employer paid for H1B expired in March'08. Current EAD will expire in Sep' 08.:)
prom2
11-26 10:30 AM
I saw in four Jun filers approvals at TSC dated 11/24.
Good luck
Good luck
2011 quotes about work. funny
abhay
10-29 03:11 PM
Guys
I entered Passport Issuing city as Bangalore instead of Washington DC in DS-156 form, I am not able to update these fields as they are locked. I cant cancel this appointment as I have already done once before and if I cancel again I wont be able to book for another 3 months. What do I do? Please respond if you have any answers. Will calling the New Delhi customer support line help?
Thanks
I entered Passport Issuing city as Bangalore instead of Washington DC in DS-156 form, I am not able to update these fields as they are locked. I cant cancel this appointment as I have already done once before and if I cancel again I wont be able to book for another 3 months. What do I do? Please respond if you have any answers. Will calling the New Delhi customer support line help?
Thanks
more...
gc28262
07-31 07:42 AM
This company is on the wrong side of the law. Please read H1B laws from DOL(Department of Labor) site.
Employment Law Guide - Workers in Professional and Specialty Occupations (H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 Visas) (http://www.dol.gov/compliance/guide/h1b.htm)
Employee Rights
H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 workers are granted a number of rights. The employer must give the worker a copy of the LCA. The employer must pay the worker at least the same wage rate as paid to other employees with similar experience and qualifications or the local prevailing wage for the occupation in the area of employment, whichever is higher. The employer must pay for non-productive time caused by the employer or by the worker's lack of a license or permit. The employer must offer the worker fringe benefits on the same basis as its other employees. Also, the employer may not require the worker to pay a penalty for leaving employment prior to any agreed date. However, this restriction does not preclude the employer from seeking "liquidated damages" pursuant to relevant state law. Liquidated damages are generally estimates stated in a contract of the anticipated damages to the employer caused by the worker's breach of contract.
U.S. workers and job applicants may also have certain rights under the H-1B programs. U.S. workers employed by an H-1B dependent or willful violator employer may not be laid off within 90 days before or after the employer files a USCIS petition to employ an H-1B worker in an essentially equivalent job. In addition, an H-1B dependent employer or willful violator must offer the job to any U.S. worker who applies and is equally or better qualified for the job than the H-1B alien worker. The U.S. Department of Justice has the authority to investigate complaints of failure to hire qualified U.S. workers.
No employer of H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 workers may intimidate, threaten, blacklist, discharge, or in any other manner discriminate against any employee, former employee, or job applicant for disclosing violations of H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 provisions or for cooperating in an official investigation of the employer's compliance.
U.S. workers and H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 workers may also examine the public disclosure documents that the employer is required to maintain that provide information about the employer's compliance with the attestation elements.
Complaints about non-compliance with H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 labor standards may be filed with a local Wage and Hour Division office.
U.S. Department of Labor — Wage and Hour Division (WHD) — District Office Locations (http://www.dol.gov/whd/america2.htm)
If you want to complain about this employer, fill in WH4 (http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/wh-4.pdf)form and send it to one of the following offices
Northern New Jersey District Office
US Dept. of Labor
Wage & Hour Division
200 Sheffield Street, Room 102
Mountainside, NJ 07092
Phone:
(908) 317-8611
1-866-4-USWAGE
(1-866-487-9243)
Joseph Petrecca
District Director
Southern New Jersey District Office
US Dept. of Labor
Wage & Hour Division
3131 Princeton Pike, Bldg. 5, Rm. 216
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Phone:
(609) 538-8310
1-866-4-USWAGE
(1-866-487-9243)
Pat Reilly
District Director
Also let your friends know that it is illegal for the employer to ask money for H1B processing and also making you sign a bond.
Employment Law Guide - Workers in Professional and Specialty Occupations (H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 Visas) (http://www.dol.gov/compliance/guide/h1b.htm)
Employee Rights
H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 workers are granted a number of rights. The employer must give the worker a copy of the LCA. The employer must pay the worker at least the same wage rate as paid to other employees with similar experience and qualifications or the local prevailing wage for the occupation in the area of employment, whichever is higher. The employer must pay for non-productive time caused by the employer or by the worker's lack of a license or permit. The employer must offer the worker fringe benefits on the same basis as its other employees. Also, the employer may not require the worker to pay a penalty for leaving employment prior to any agreed date. However, this restriction does not preclude the employer from seeking "liquidated damages" pursuant to relevant state law. Liquidated damages are generally estimates stated in a contract of the anticipated damages to the employer caused by the worker's breach of contract.
U.S. workers and job applicants may also have certain rights under the H-1B programs. U.S. workers employed by an H-1B dependent or willful violator employer may not be laid off within 90 days before or after the employer files a USCIS petition to employ an H-1B worker in an essentially equivalent job. In addition, an H-1B dependent employer or willful violator must offer the job to any U.S. worker who applies and is equally or better qualified for the job than the H-1B alien worker. The U.S. Department of Justice has the authority to investigate complaints of failure to hire qualified U.S. workers.
No employer of H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 workers may intimidate, threaten, blacklist, discharge, or in any other manner discriminate against any employee, former employee, or job applicant for disclosing violations of H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 provisions or for cooperating in an official investigation of the employer's compliance.
U.S. workers and H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 workers may also examine the public disclosure documents that the employer is required to maintain that provide information about the employer's compliance with the attestation elements.
Complaints about non-compliance with H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 labor standards may be filed with a local Wage and Hour Division office.
U.S. Department of Labor — Wage and Hour Division (WHD) — District Office Locations (http://www.dol.gov/whd/america2.htm)
If you want to complain about this employer, fill in WH4 (http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/wh-4.pdf)form and send it to one of the following offices
Northern New Jersey District Office
US Dept. of Labor
Wage & Hour Division
200 Sheffield Street, Room 102
Mountainside, NJ 07092
Phone:
(908) 317-8611
1-866-4-USWAGE
(1-866-487-9243)
Joseph Petrecca
District Director
Southern New Jersey District Office
US Dept. of Labor
Wage & Hour Division
3131 Princeton Pike, Bldg. 5, Rm. 216
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Phone:
(609) 538-8310
1-866-4-USWAGE
(1-866-487-9243)
Pat Reilly
District Director
Also let your friends know that it is illegal for the employer to ask money for H1B processing and also making you sign a bond.
nixstor
08-23 11:56 AM
I wish it was like that, but it amazes me how many times I have to give the exact same information to all government agencies. They have no clue or contact between each other unfortunately.
For example, why do I have to give all my information on all forms, even within USCIS? And why do I have redo my fingerprints every year? My fingers don't change.
And why can people get a new drivers license or hide in another state from where the drivers license was issued?
The only thing that should be needed to apply for a i485 should be your social #. The rest of the information they should already KNOW... Why should you give it? Then they will have to check that you gave the right information on the paper, not focusing on if the information is correct... It is just opening up for fraud.
So until they get their information straight, don't underestimate how much data you have to give them over and over again... and how slow the process will be because of that.
Swede,
While I agree with most of your comments (Ex: DL process is a mess), it does not work like that. We are talking about inter agency communication. To quote an example of how USCIS systems themselves are designed I asked " How come USCIS do not know how many people will be eligible for filing 485 ? All that they have to do is get a number of approved and pending 140's and come with a PD date that will effectively use visa numbers" short answer is there are different systems in USCIS to which some officers have access to and some officers don't.
Essentially, the data is already out there but the data is in different data islands and they are not connected. While it would be good to connect all these islands, there can be issues with overwhelming information or making info available with out knowing whats needed. There needs to be an access control based approach or even biometrics. Every access should be substantiated with a reason. In the current situation it might be easy for agencies to ask the applicant for proof rather than trying to go through other agency's bureaucracy. I could be wrong.
I love the idea of giving SSN, GC application and have it processed.
Thanks for updating your profile and will see you in DC
For example, why do I have to give all my information on all forms, even within USCIS? And why do I have redo my fingerprints every year? My fingers don't change.
And why can people get a new drivers license or hide in another state from where the drivers license was issued?
The only thing that should be needed to apply for a i485 should be your social #. The rest of the information they should already KNOW... Why should you give it? Then they will have to check that you gave the right information on the paper, not focusing on if the information is correct... It is just opening up for fraud.
So until they get their information straight, don't underestimate how much data you have to give them over and over again... and how slow the process will be because of that.
Swede,
While I agree with most of your comments (Ex: DL process is a mess), it does not work like that. We are talking about inter agency communication. To quote an example of how USCIS systems themselves are designed I asked " How come USCIS do not know how many people will be eligible for filing 485 ? All that they have to do is get a number of approved and pending 140's and come with a PD date that will effectively use visa numbers" short answer is there are different systems in USCIS to which some officers have access to and some officers don't.
Essentially, the data is already out there but the data is in different data islands and they are not connected. While it would be good to connect all these islands, there can be issues with overwhelming information or making info available with out knowing whats needed. There needs to be an access control based approach or even biometrics. Every access should be substantiated with a reason. In the current situation it might be easy for agencies to ask the applicant for proof rather than trying to go through other agency's bureaucracy. I could be wrong.
I love the idea of giving SSN, GC application and have it processed.
Thanks for updating your profile and will see you in DC
more...
goosetavo
01-31 12:14 AM
By jumping ahead with high-skilled immigrants of course! =D
Great press release IV, great to see IV getting out there. Now it's time to knock on some doors in our local districts.
Great press release IV, great to see IV getting out there. Now it's time to knock on some doors in our local districts.
2010 Humorous Quotes About Work
gg_ny
08-31 08:12 PM
Dear friends
I'm very excited to say that I got my green card approved. Thank you for all of your support.
babu
We received our confirmatory emails and web status updates in the last two days. My PD is Dec 2004 and 485 RD is Aug 05, NIW EB2 India. My name was stuck at FBI from Nov 05 until maybe mid-Aug 07.
This proves that the 60K visa numbers are not over yet. Next year's ombudsman report will say how many of these would go waste but CIS is still processing AOS applns and hopefully will do until Sept 30. I think they are considering every category is C and going by RD and/or preadjudication status after namecheck, FP clearances.
IV is a core part of my current immigrant status. Having personally met a few core members when the struggle and the group were younger and tumbling while learning to take early steps, it is heartening to see where the organization stands now and going to walk the line on 18th :-). I see this as a perfect example of grassroot level organization and activity, the spirit of which lives in this country but has gone missing or dormant in countries from which IV members have come.
I have friends who are suffering their way thru the GC process. When I think about them, I could only mutter,"thank God, there is IV".
I'm very excited to say that I got my green card approved. Thank you for all of your support.
babu
We received our confirmatory emails and web status updates in the last two days. My PD is Dec 2004 and 485 RD is Aug 05, NIW EB2 India. My name was stuck at FBI from Nov 05 until maybe mid-Aug 07.
This proves that the 60K visa numbers are not over yet. Next year's ombudsman report will say how many of these would go waste but CIS is still processing AOS applns and hopefully will do until Sept 30. I think they are considering every category is C and going by RD and/or preadjudication status after namecheck, FP clearances.
IV is a core part of my current immigrant status. Having personally met a few core members when the struggle and the group were younger and tumbling while learning to take early steps, it is heartening to see where the organization stands now and going to walk the line on 18th :-). I see this as a perfect example of grassroot level organization and activity, the spirit of which lives in this country but has gone missing or dormant in countries from which IV members have come.
I have friends who are suffering their way thru the GC process. When I think about them, I could only mutter,"thank God, there is IV".
more...
manand24
10-15 02:12 PM
I don't think so,
my wife and my self had 3 LUDs after FP on both of our 485.
I called TSC, mine and my wife's application is pending secrutiy clearance.
Yes, I know that I will not be getting the GC anytime soon, my PD is 2006 EB2 India.
my wife and my self had 3 LUDs after FP on both of our 485.
I called TSC, mine and my wife's application is pending secrutiy clearance.
Yes, I know that I will not be getting the GC anytime soon, my PD is 2006 EB2 India.
hair maxine quotes on work. maxine
calboy78
02-05 04:44 PM
A few years ago this was the rule:
10 yrs visitor visa - can NOT stay > 180 days
5 yr visitor visa (same price as 10 yrs visitor visa) - can stay > 180 days but you have to register with appropriate agency in India. I got 5 yr visa for my son, he stayed there for 7 months. we had registered him in nearest police station.
So, in my opinion PIO is better - its like 15 yr visa.
hope this helps.
Me and my were indian nationals with EAD etc. Our Kid was born here. We are planning to go to India and planning to apply for Visa for our kid.
I would like to know 10year indian visa is best of PIO card is best. I read some where that if any one has PIO card, and if they are staying more than 180days, we have to report to Foriegners Report cell in india.
Do we need to report the same if kid has india visa for 10years?
I am not sure how far this is true? Can anyone guide on this.
~Sree
10 yrs visitor visa - can NOT stay > 180 days
5 yr visitor visa (same price as 10 yrs visitor visa) - can stay > 180 days but you have to register with appropriate agency in India. I got 5 yr visa for my son, he stayed there for 7 months. we had registered him in nearest police station.
So, in my opinion PIO is better - its like 15 yr visa.
hope this helps.
Me and my were indian nationals with EAD etc. Our Kid was born here. We are planning to go to India and planning to apply for Visa for our kid.
I would like to know 10year indian visa is best of PIO card is best. I read some where that if any one has PIO card, and if they are staying more than 180days, we have to report to Foriegners Report cell in india.
Do we need to report the same if kid has india visa for 10years?
I am not sure how far this is true? Can anyone guide on this.
~Sree
more...
hsingh82
02-24 04:14 PM
With all due respect, why don�t you want to update your information? As others said that this info will help us to know where we stand as a group. All of us knows we need this forum to bring new people on board with us and only way is to get them here is help them when they have difficulty but other side of coin is we need ways fund our movement to move forward .If you have better idea or thoughts just toss it here our seniors will look in that.
Please read my posts carefully, there are no dates as I am on H1B, NO PERM Filed, NO I-140 mail date, NO I-485.
Please read my posts carefully, there are no dates as I am on H1B, NO PERM Filed, NO I-140 mail date, NO I-485.
hot Fortunately, you can work
a_yaja
01-21 08:45 AM
Can soneone help me with this question.....please....
My husband is on H1B and I'm on Ead.....both of us have expired I-94 stamps.....we are planing to go to our home country this year...we want to apply for advance parole......my question is.....can we enter U.S both of us with AD?
I read on Uscis website that you need to have personal reason in order to go to your country while I-485 is pending....and you have to prove your personal reason.....is that true....we want only to visit our parents.
Thanks in advance!
Visiting your parents is a humanitarian reason. Anyways, as vin13 mentioned, they will usually not ask any questions. My wife and I came back from Jamaica after a vacation in Dec. 2008 and no one asked us any questions.
My husband is on H1B and I'm on Ead.....both of us have expired I-94 stamps.....we are planing to go to our home country this year...we want to apply for advance parole......my question is.....can we enter U.S both of us with AD?
I read on Uscis website that you need to have personal reason in order to go to your country while I-485 is pending....and you have to prove your personal reason.....is that true....we want only to visit our parents.
Thanks in advance!
Visiting your parents is a humanitarian reason. Anyways, as vin13 mentioned, they will usually not ask any questions. My wife and I came back from Jamaica after a vacation in Dec. 2008 and no one asked us any questions.
more...
house maxine quotes on work. maxine
same_old_guy
08-01 10:37 PM
Are you generating the receipt numbers yourself ? :D
i guess they are already issuing receipt number for I485 received aug. 1, 2007. so where is mine????
Receipt Number: lin07223500XX
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On August 1, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
EAD:
Receipt Number: lin0722353XXX
Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On August 1, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
i guess they are already issuing receipt number for I485 received aug. 1, 2007. so where is mine????
Receipt Number: lin07223500XX
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On August 1, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
EAD:
Receipt Number: lin0722353XXX
Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On August 1, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
tattoo inspirational quotes for work
goosetavo
01-31 12:14 AM
By jumping ahead with high-skilled immigrants of course! =D
Great press release IV, great to see IV getting out there. Now it's time to knock on some doors in our local districts.
Great press release IV, great to see IV getting out there. Now it's time to knock on some doors in our local districts.
more...
pictures bill gates quotes on work.
DSLStart
09-16 02:33 PM
I had bad experience entering recently on AP. Not for AC 21. But the secondary inspection officer gave me hard time over showing proof for emergency of travel. So just to be on safe side, be prepared for it.
Hello Gurus,
I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.
My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
--Srinivas
Hello Gurus,
I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.
My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
--Srinivas
dresses funny work quotes
go_guy123
01-26 01:38 PM
This is an important step zero. I am sure Reid will push this through in the Senate.
But in this congress it's all about what the House does.. Need to see the House version of this bill..
CIR (aka mass amnesty) was not doable in the past, and is not now and wont be in future. They could not do it even when democratic party was in power in congress (high tide of democratic party). It is impossible now with GOP in control.
It si pure lip seervice by Sen Reid
But in this congress it's all about what the House does.. Need to see the House version of this bill..
CIR (aka mass amnesty) was not doable in the past, and is not now and wont be in future. They could not do it even when democratic party was in power in congress (high tide of democratic party). It is impossible now with GOP in control.
It si pure lip seervice by Sen Reid
more...
makeup quotes:
mihird
09-26 04:29 PM
Ur missing the point.
The number after the letter, which stands for the classification category is pretty much irrelevant for the purpose of determining the maximum period of stay. You might notice that in many publications USCIS addresses visitors to the US as being in B, H or L status, omitting the #.
As long as your wife maintains her H4 status properly (providing you maintain your H1 status) and as long as she possess necessary travel documents she is free to enter and exit the country.
As far as I understand she will not have any legal problem obtaining an H1 visa after staying out of the country for a year, as long as the visa # is available, she has a job offer etc.
But I do not believe that her H status clock will reset if she leaves the country for a year, then enter in H4 status (which is still a derivative and tied to your principal H status clock). Therefore she will not be able to change her status to that of H1.
Again, it's a pretty complicated matter and you might want to consult an experienced lawyer.
Once you leave the US for 366 days, your H clock is reset. Now, you enter back on a H4, your H clock starts ticking down again..you should be able to do the H4->H1 change of status (once a H visa # is available) and exit and re-enter on a H1 visa and get new time on your H1 of [6 years - minus the time spent on H4]. Again, I am not an attorney, I am just saying this from what seems logical to me..
The number after the letter, which stands for the classification category is pretty much irrelevant for the purpose of determining the maximum period of stay. You might notice that in many publications USCIS addresses visitors to the US as being in B, H or L status, omitting the #.
As long as your wife maintains her H4 status properly (providing you maintain your H1 status) and as long as she possess necessary travel documents she is free to enter and exit the country.
As far as I understand she will not have any legal problem obtaining an H1 visa after staying out of the country for a year, as long as the visa # is available, she has a job offer etc.
But I do not believe that her H status clock will reset if she leaves the country for a year, then enter in H4 status (which is still a derivative and tied to your principal H status clock). Therefore she will not be able to change her status to that of H1.
Again, it's a pretty complicated matter and you might want to consult an experienced lawyer.
Once you leave the US for 366 days, your H clock is reset. Now, you enter back on a H4, your H clock starts ticking down again..you should be able to do the H4->H1 change of status (once a H visa # is available) and exit and re-enter on a H1 visa and get new time on your H1 of [6 years - minus the time spent on H4]. Again, I am not an attorney, I am just saying this from what seems logical to me..
girlfriend daily quotes for work. Funny
arukala
01-30 12:33 AM
Thank You so much TwinkleM for your answers
-Ravi
-Ravi
hairstyles maxine quotes on work. maxine

looivy
02-22 03:42 PM
just curious. Are you working for a consulting company?
I do not.
I do not.
sparky_jones
09-15 12:52 PM
Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Congrats. Good to see an EB3-I approval. This is something we get to see rarely here. Hope you are able to celebrate with your family soon!
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Congrats. Good to see an EB3-I approval. This is something we get to see rarely here. Hope you are able to celebrate with your family soon!
bearstory
05-24 12:43 AM
Thank you everyone!
We want to get married in court ( simple) in late may, 2010 so we can fill all of the paper work but we are going to las vegas for the real ceremony in late september 2010. Do you think the USCIS will get suspicious?
We want to get married in court ( simple) in late may, 2010 so we can fill all of the paper work but we are going to las vegas for the real ceremony in late september 2010. Do you think the USCIS will get suspicious?
No comments:
Post a Comment