Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery

images Nicki Minaj Before And After nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. hot nicki minaj plastic
  • hot nicki minaj plastic



  • crystal
    08-02 01:06 PM
    if you want to get something from India. I think DHL is ok so far for me. But make sure that you are shipping it from the DHL main center .Never ever do it from normal (shop)braches as they would take their own sweet time to deliver them to main center.

    I was wanted to know what is the best way to get something from India, please share if you had any experience.

    thanks





    wallpaper hot nicki minaj plastic nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. nicki minaj booty before and
  • nicki minaj booty before and



  • tiger05
    03-01 05:31 PM
    Thanks for the reply,

    because of this my H1 transfer will be denied any one face this situation.

    pls let me know





    nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. nicki minaj booty before
  • nicki minaj booty before



  • gandalf_gray
    06-02 11:18 AM
    tricky situation indeed and I think it depends on how the "Last action rule" gets interpreted. A telphone consultation with attorney is probably in order.

    To my mind, going out of country and reentering is envitable in either situation.

    1) you apply for L1 extension, get that. Then to be able to work on H1, you need to exit and reenter to get a H1 based I-94 since the last action was approval of L1 extension.

    Attorney should confirm this.

    2) Let L1 expire. Exit country upon expriy of L1 and reenter using I-797 for H1.

    3) apply for L1, doesnt get approved until 10/01 then you are obviously starting on H1 on 10/1 and no further action required. Again attorney is best one to confirm

    In essence, in any event, you will not lose H1, but might have to go thru hassle of exit / entry to change status


    Surabi. thanks a lot. gave a good insight. will contact an attorney.
    but ONe thing I missed to mention : my h1 is only lottery-selected as of now.
    So even if I apply for L1 extn, I dont know which might get approved first !! .
    does that change anything ?





    2011 nicki minaj booty before and nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. endoscopic plastic surgery
  • endoscopic plastic surgery



  • GCNirvana007
    10-05 07:57 PM
    Why do you care for Reds... and what is the guy who gave you a red losing..! Understand that first

    Another moron sent this above

    I dont care, its funny to think losers got so much time to do this



    more...


    nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. nicki minaj before surgery
  • nicki minaj before surgery



  • zvezdast
    07-02 05:50 PM
    There is hope....





    nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. nicki minaj booty efore
  • nicki minaj booty efore



  • india.day
    09-04 01:01 PM
    You must be right ... I was not anticipating this turn of events whatsoever as I knew what the current PD is in the September Visa Bulletin but maybe they assign me a visa number when they got my application in June.... who knows...

    FP for me and my wife was done Aug 30th and LUD on 485 shows 31 Aug, but the description under there has not changed. So what does that mean

    PD EB3 Aug 2002
    FP Done: Aug 30 ,2007
    EAD :15 Aug 2007
    LUD 485 : 31Aug 2007



    more...


    nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. Nicki Minaj before and after
  • Nicki Minaj before and after



  • go_guy123
    04-18 07:38 AM
    This is a cherry picked writeup to some extent. But ofcourse there is competetion from other parts of the world.

    "The EIU's analysis also weighed the quality of a nation's technology infrastructure, measuring the number of PCs per 100 people, market spending on IT hardware per 100 people, the availability of secure Internet servers per 100,000 people, and the percentage of the population with high-speed Internet access. Switzerland, ranked 11th overall, outscored the U.S. on IT infrastructure, which accounted for 20% of a country's score. The study also assessed the openness of a country's economy and the quality of government leadership on technology issues.
    "


    Countries in Europe are small countrries with far less population so these statistics are not exactly comparable.

    "The U.S. also lags countries including Canada, Singapore, Britain, and Norway in support for IT development, which accounted for 15% of the overall score. This category covers such things as e-government initiatives, government spending on IT hardware, and access to financing.

    "


    US lags Canada....this statement is a joke. Canada is a vey low tech country. Close to 50% of the economy is due to mining etc Canada is a classic banana republic.





    2010 nicki minaj booty before nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. Nicki Minaj Before And After
  • Nicki Minaj Before And After



  • jack_suv
    07-20 10:49 AM
    After analyzing the normal benefits of filing 485 are:

    1. get Advance Parole so no need to go for visa stamping
    2. get EAD for spouse so spouse can start working

    Other benefits but rarely used.

    3. AC21 portability. This is rarely used as it may generate unnecessary RFE from USCIS.


    For unmarried both the normal benefits are not applicable since you need to be on H1 to bring spouse on H4; and since no spouse no need for EAD for spouse.

    The only true benefit for unmarried is AC21 portability with H1 transfer under layoffs or low salary.

    The big negative is spouse loses H4 on GC approval if your PD is not current before GC approval unless a status change had already been made.



    more...


    nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. nicki minaj plastic surgery
  • nicki minaj plastic surgery



  • lj_rr
    08-24 01:13 PM
    Anyone found a solution for this yet?





    hair endoscopic plastic surgery nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. nicki minaj booty before.
  • nicki minaj booty before.



  • ultrasparc
    09-01 08:13 PM
    My PD is in Apr 2002, EB3. I filed for EAD renewal on Jun 23 2008. Got approval on Aug 13 2008. got EAD for 1 year in mail instead of 2 year.

    I called USCIS they told me use EAD and file new I9 form with employer based on this 1 year EAD. Then re-file new I765 form with USCIS with cover letter explaining why I should get two year EAD; plus send orginal EAD back. if USCIS find any error on their side they will correct it and send new EAD cards.

    I am scared to send orignal EAD back.. just in case employer ask for EAD card again!!

    Is this procedure sounds right? Any one have any experience with this process?



    more...


    nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. nicki minaj booty before and
  • nicki minaj booty before and



  • StarSun
    05-03 02:29 PM
    I and a bunch of friends want to join the state chapter for Alabama, but I could not find the details. I also searched in the State chapter page:
    ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52)

    Could someone provide the details?

    Thank you

    There is no current chapter for Alabama, so if you and your friends would like to start one, please contact me, and I will help you. Unlike what is posted in the thread, members in AL don't have to physically meet to conduct activities. Call me.





    hot nicki minaj before surgery nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. house after plastic surgery,
  • house after plastic surgery,



  • ALLYYU
    08-16 10:13 AM
    Does anyone have any idea what the code stands for.

    485 RD 7/2
    ND 7/30
    FP date 8/28 for both me any my husband
    FP code 3



    more...


    house nicki minaj fake ooty before nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. nicki minaj plastic surgery
  • nicki minaj plastic surgery



  • xlr8r
    08-30 04:55 PM
    Congratulations, buddy!





    tattoo nicki minaj booty efore nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. Nicki Minaj Booty Before and
  • Nicki Minaj Booty Before and



  • GCanyMinute
    08-23 08:28 AM
    :D That's because most people do even know what a I-485 looks like :confused: and will likely not know for years!

    hahaha that was really funny!!
    ...but also sad for those folks that are waiting :(
    Good Luck guys!



    more...


    pictures Nicki Minaj before and after nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. hairstyles nicki minaj booty
  • hairstyles nicki minaj booty



  • johnggberg
    08-03 04:12 PM
    based on what happed with july fisco, and 60000 visa getting allocated in june, you must be real close

    send the documents promptly





    dresses house after plastic surgery, nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. pictures Bit of nicki minaj
  • pictures Bit of nicki minaj



  • snathan
    02-11 11:45 AM
    applied for H1, was it COS? Did you get new I-94 when your H1 was approved. If yes then you are in H1 status after H1 is approved. Obvisously they denied L1B.
    Also if above is true and you are not working for H1 employer then you are probably out of status......

    Doesnt the H1 takes effect only if you join them. I dont think just getting approval alone change your status.

    Otherwise is there any source for this claim



    more...


    makeup nicki minaj plastic surgery nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. nicki minaj fake ooty before
  • nicki minaj fake ooty before



  • Anders �stberg
    May 2nd, 2005, 02:38 PM
    Thanks Brent!
    I'll experiment a bit the next time, it's just practice runs so far so I can afford some misses.





    girlfriend Nicki Minaj Booty Before and nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. nicki minaj before and after
  • nicki minaj before and after



  • dealsnet
    11-05 10:49 AM
    Your I-485 filing without the dependants is unfortunate. This senario, you need to be in H1 all the time till your PD is current and they are eligible to apply for I-485. Means you can't work on EAD, it will cancel your H1. Always on H1, otherwisw dependents will be out of status. (BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN AOS- your case)


    Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.

    Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.

    Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?





    hairstyles nicki minaj booty before and nicki minaj booty before and after plastic surgery. nicki minaj fake ooty before
  • nicki minaj fake ooty before



  • satishku_2000
    08-30 12:32 PM
    My PD is 2002 Aug



    Is it a sub. labor? I heard that in sub labor cases scrutiny is much higher





    pbojja
    08-04 04:18 PM
    [QUOTE=aamchimumbai;266413]All,

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!


    What makes you think I-140/485 July filers are lucky ? Our cases are straight forward and we are able to file in July 07 .

    I m sorry to be little rude but you can just post a question with out mentioning how lucky others are or not .





    kirupa
    01-21 11:19 PM
    I will go ahead and host them! Just give me a few hours...or days! :P

    I was planning on hosting the entries for the final poll.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment