
fres42
01-27 10:57 AM
I applied for my H1B extension on Aug 23rd(Vermont). It says they are currently processing Oct 01, but my case is still pending..... Anyone in the same boat?
Vjkypally, I am in a similar position. I applied for H1 transfer Aug 13th, Vermont Center. Yes, it says they are processing Oct 1, but my case is still pending. For some reason the online status hasn't been updated. It shows old status, pending, the original status of Aug 13 reciept notice date.
Vjkypally, I am in a similar position. I applied for H1 transfer Aug 13th, Vermont Center. Yes, it says they are processing Oct 1, but my case is still pending. For some reason the online status hasn't been updated. It shows old status, pending, the original status of Aug 13 reciept notice date.
wallpaper lindsay lohan mean girls

HV000
11-17 03:25 PM
Why are we always in an approval seeking mode when it comes to U.S? This still shows that we didn�t come out of our slave mentality ever since independence. We are happy whenever something Indian gets recognized in US. We are also happy to associate ourselves with America and call our film industry as Bollywood, Kollywood, Tollywood etc..
Do Americans give a damn about Halloween celebrations in India? In fact they didn�t even know that an outside world exists until 9/11. They built a strong economy from its grass roots by believing in their self worth, there by becoming the greatest country in this world. America didn�t seek approval from any country throughout its history and this is what one need to learn from this country.
Most of us are here are 2nd and 3rd generation Indians since Independence and for God�s sake let�s stop this weakling attitude right now and not pass this on to our children. Feel good about you and your culture from your heart and don�t let anyone or anything to influence that.
�Show me a man without an ego and I will show you a loser� � Donald Trump - Real Estate billionaire
We could care less about U.S. if we were in India, but we are in the U.S. It's VERY important that they understand us and our plight waiting for green cards.
Do Americans give a damn about Halloween celebrations in India? In fact they didn�t even know that an outside world exists until 9/11. They built a strong economy from its grass roots by believing in their self worth, there by becoming the greatest country in this world. America didn�t seek approval from any country throughout its history and this is what one need to learn from this country.
Most of us are here are 2nd and 3rd generation Indians since Independence and for God�s sake let�s stop this weakling attitude right now and not pass this on to our children. Feel good about you and your culture from your heart and don�t let anyone or anything to influence that.
�Show me a man without an ego and I will show you a loser� � Donald Trump - Real Estate billionaire
We could care less about U.S. if we were in India, but we are in the U.S. It's VERY important that they understand us and our plight waiting for green cards.
aj2000
07-13 10:13 PM
My papers reached my lawyer only on 3rd. So, she didnt file at that time. Yesterday, she asked me if we can apply to become a part of lawsuit. I said OK. My file was sent to uscis yesterday by fedex. Since, I have spent 1000$ already on medical and other stuffs, just thought, why not give it a shot.
I would ask you guys to consider filing especially if your PD is in 2005 or later.
I would ask you guys to consider filing especially if your PD is in 2005 or later.
2011 lindsay lohan mean girls 2.
apb
09-11 03:05 PM
I saw two soft LUDs on Sep/9 and 10th after I opened a SR on Sep/4th.
Still waiting. Anybody had similar experience?
Still waiting. Anybody had similar experience?
more...
yabadaba
06-29 02:30 AM
i just saw the immigration portal threads...interesting...dont think its too bad tho.
rsayed
05-26 09:39 PM
Three years clock ticks from the day filed, one year is down, two to go.
...I like the attitude :)
...I like the attitude :)
more...
TigerAmit
09-23 03:07 PM
Dear Guru's
I got rejection notice from TSC for a valid I-485 application stating that "A Visa number is not available at the present time".
However, I have two I-140 approved one in EB3 with 10-Nov-2004 as PD and another I-140 in EB2 category with 10-Aug-2007 as PD.
It is evident that Based on 10-Nov-2004 my PD is current and my application highlighted the same in bright cover sheet and my application still got rejected.
based on notice we filed the same application back and this time CC'd to ombudsman emphasizing the same fact for PD.
Its been a week we respond to rejection notice and haven't got either acceptance or rejection letter. and haven't heard back from ombudsman.
I am optimistic and would wait to get the response but I am worried since only 5 business days left before the dates get retrogressed.
I would like to know what actions do I need to take "while the date is current"; so that I can pursue my case further after 9/30/2008.
Is there anyway I can talk to ombudsman office and get personal attention to my case.
Guru's please help me out with your experience and ideas.
I got rejection notice from TSC for a valid I-485 application stating that "A Visa number is not available at the present time".
However, I have two I-140 approved one in EB3 with 10-Nov-2004 as PD and another I-140 in EB2 category with 10-Aug-2007 as PD.
It is evident that Based on 10-Nov-2004 my PD is current and my application highlighted the same in bright cover sheet and my application still got rejected.
based on notice we filed the same application back and this time CC'd to ombudsman emphasizing the same fact for PD.
Its been a week we respond to rejection notice and haven't got either acceptance or rejection letter. and haven't heard back from ombudsman.
I am optimistic and would wait to get the response but I am worried since only 5 business days left before the dates get retrogressed.
I would like to know what actions do I need to take "while the date is current"; so that I can pursue my case further after 9/30/2008.
Is there anyway I can talk to ombudsman office and get personal attention to my case.
Guru's please help me out with your experience and ideas.
2010 lindsay lohan mean girls hair. 2010 Lindsay Lohan Might Get Cuffed lindsay
akred
02-23 10:51 AM
Here is e.g. for 2002 again this excludes schedule A here is the breakdown for india
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
One other factor is in play:
100,000 visas were recaptured in 2000 under the AC21 act and made available to oversubscribed countries over the years until they ran out in 2005.
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
One other factor is in play:
100,000 visas were recaptured in 2000 under the AC21 act and made available to oversubscribed countries over the years until they ran out in 2005.
more...
dvb123
11-21 10:57 AM
Cubans and their family members need not wait in line to get green card.
http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20071800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2007/E7-22679.htm
http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20071800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2007/E7-22679.htm
hair lindsay lohan mean girls
RedHat
08-30 05:01 PM
What is Sub-Labor?
I field my GC thru Very good company.
I am not understanding why its happend
I field my GC thru Very good company.
I am not understanding why its happend
more...

WeShallOvercome
07-26 12:50 PM
You can change the address of you I-485 application online at
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa
I have done this when i moved at the end of May. I also recieved a confirmation mail that the address on my application has changed.
Hope that helps!
Along with changing your address online for I-485, it would be a good idea to send an AR-11 form and also call them and confirm all is well.
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa
I have done this when i moved at the end of May. I also recieved a confirmation mail that the address on my application has changed.
Hope that helps!
Along with changing your address online for I-485, it would be a good idea to send an AR-11 form and also call them and confirm all is well.
hot color, Lindsay
hopefulgc
03-28 10:56 AM
same here. i have updated my information but it doesn't show up in stats
Thanks for this great feature. It definitely looks promising. But, some how I find my information missing. Is there a place where I can add my information. my IV profile already got all my info.
Thanks for this great feature. It definitely looks promising. But, some how I find my information missing. Is there a place where I can add my information. my IV profile already got all my info.
more...
house lindsay lohan mean girls
veni001
06-04 10:34 AM
If this is old then why did i see it on THOMAS as
=====================================
S.1348
Title: A bill to provide for comprehensive immigration reform and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Sen Reid, Harry [NV] (introduced 5/9/2007) Cosponsors (4)
Latest Major Action: 5/25/2007 Senate floor actions. Status: Considered by Senate.
======================================
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
======================================
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:s.01348:
=====================================
S.1348
Title: A bill to provide for comprehensive immigration reform and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Sen Reid, Harry [NV] (introduced 5/9/2007) Cosponsors (4)
Latest Major Action: 5/25/2007 Senate floor actions. Status: Considered by Senate.
======================================
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
======================================
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:s.01348:
tattoo hot lindsay lohan mean girls
morchu
05-04 02:02 PM
Please be aware that logic and emotions doesnt matter much for this.
Get the exact rules on the basis of which they denied your case, and prove why they were wrong. An attorney will be helpful if you are not good in interpreting the laws.
My I-485 was denied April 14. USCIS said I only sent them a partial answer to their request for evidence.
I filed for I-485 and I-130 in Nov. 2008 and in December we had to resend all mine, my husband (sponsor) and my cosponsor's tax info. which we did. My case was resumed but I never received my EAD. I contacted the USCIS regarding this and they responded with another RFE; they needed my cosponsor's tax. info again. We resend the exact same things as we did in December and in the meantime I contact my senator and the ombudsman who both look into the case and tell me the USCIS has promised to respond to me a.s.a.p.
USCIS's response: My I-485 has been denied, my cosponsor did not send in all his tax info. My cosponsor, who has an identical copy of everything he has sent now three times (everything was in the original application in Nov. too) says it is all there. The USCIS wants us to file for a motion to reopen the case which costs $585. To me this is ridiculous; I originally lost my job (I was working under OPT) becuase they kept delaying my case, and now they want more money? I know it's my word against theirs but we are considering applying for the motion to reopen but was wondering how long do they have to accept or deny this. Also, we are submitting a waiver for the fee due to my husband also being unemployed at the moment and need our savings if we have to leave the country but are wondering if we can also send a check along with the waiver in case they won't waive the fee. They denied the case on April 14, 2009 but did not mail the letter out until the april 23 - we now have less than a week to file for a motion.
Please, if anyone has any experience with filing a motion let us know about it.
Get the exact rules on the basis of which they denied your case, and prove why they were wrong. An attorney will be helpful if you are not good in interpreting the laws.
My I-485 was denied April 14. USCIS said I only sent them a partial answer to their request for evidence.
I filed for I-485 and I-130 in Nov. 2008 and in December we had to resend all mine, my husband (sponsor) and my cosponsor's tax info. which we did. My case was resumed but I never received my EAD. I contacted the USCIS regarding this and they responded with another RFE; they needed my cosponsor's tax. info again. We resend the exact same things as we did in December and in the meantime I contact my senator and the ombudsman who both look into the case and tell me the USCIS has promised to respond to me a.s.a.p.
USCIS's response: My I-485 has been denied, my cosponsor did not send in all his tax info. My cosponsor, who has an identical copy of everything he has sent now three times (everything was in the original application in Nov. too) says it is all there. The USCIS wants us to file for a motion to reopen the case which costs $585. To me this is ridiculous; I originally lost my job (I was working under OPT) becuase they kept delaying my case, and now they want more money? I know it's my word against theirs but we are considering applying for the motion to reopen but was wondering how long do they have to accept or deny this. Also, we are submitting a waiver for the fee due to my husband also being unemployed at the moment and need our savings if we have to leave the country but are wondering if we can also send a check along with the waiver in case they won't waive the fee. They denied the case on April 14, 2009 but did not mail the letter out until the april 23 - we now have less than a week to file for a motion.
Please, if anyone has any experience with filing a motion let us know about it.
more...
pictures Sex tape star Lindsay Lohan?
Dhundhun
07-16 03:53 PM
If the processing date is July 17, on what basis they are selecting files which has reciept date July 30...
In case of EADs, we saw that for straight forward cases, they sent card in even 2 weeks, where on website Processing Date used to be reported 90 days before posting date.
So perhaps the simpler cases, which they though to be complete, while receiving FP feedback or Name Check feedback - just a guess - and yes while Processing Date is July 17, people of much later dates got approved. This is despite USCIS telling that applications will be processed in order.
In case of EADs, we saw that for straight forward cases, they sent card in even 2 weeks, where on website Processing Date used to be reported 90 days before posting date.
So perhaps the simpler cases, which they though to be complete, while receiving FP feedback or Name Check feedback - just a guess - and yes while Processing Date is July 17, people of much later dates got approved. This is despite USCIS telling that applications will be processed in order.
dresses I mean, hello, “Mean Girls”
roseball
03-03 03:10 PM
AGI = American Greencard for Indians
Please add this to the immigration acronyms thread started today...:).......:D........:p
Please add this to the immigration acronyms thread started today...:).......:D........:p
more...
makeup lindsay lohan mean girls
ddeka
07-09 12:35 PM
You can take info pass and get an interim EAD
girlfriend lindsay lohan mean girls hair.
crystal
08-02 01:06 PM
if you want to get something from India. I think DHL is ok so far for me. But make sure that you are shipping it from the DHL main center .Never ever do it from normal (shop)braches as they would take their own sweet time to deliver them to main center.
I was wanted to know what is the best way to get something from India, please share if you had any experience.
thanks
I was wanted to know what is the best way to get something from India, please share if you had any experience.
thanks
hairstyles lindsay lohan mean girls

ksrk
08-21 07:40 PM
I have a strange situation where I was thinking of AC21 all the while since January (Jul 02 Filer, TSC with Receipt# SRC 0722...).
Now, I finally made my mind and about to get an offer (after labor day, they say).
The lawyer says "don't think about AC21 now, because most probably your GC will be here within 3 months"
My PD is July 31st, 2006.
Dilemma: I don't want to screw up (or stretch the case un-necessarily) by changing employment just in case if there is an RFE. But then, I have to stay with my current employer for 6+ months AFTER GC as well, to be able to prove "permanent employment" intent.
please advise if the timing (within 3 months) makes sense.
Please also shed light on the permanent intent thing .
Many thanks
Not sure of terminology here, but some companies have policies to "go after" employees who leave immediately after getting their employment-based permanent residence. God knows there may be a law that allows the company to sue you for your "intent" of staying with the company for the sole purpose of getting your green card and not because you have a vested interest in doing your job for the company.
While these policies/laws allow for the employee to leave the company after a "reasonable" amount of time (usually six months), if, however, the employee leaves the company within that timeframe, the company has good cause to argue that the employee had an intent of leaving the company from the beginning right after s/he obtained employment-based permanent residence.
Not sure how much sense this made - the law is kinda fuzzy here, AFAIK. As is good with such matters, get professional advice from a good immigration attorney about what you need to do - always worth the money; the risk is not.
Now, I finally made my mind and about to get an offer (after labor day, they say).
The lawyer says "don't think about AC21 now, because most probably your GC will be here within 3 months"
My PD is July 31st, 2006.
Dilemma: I don't want to screw up (or stretch the case un-necessarily) by changing employment just in case if there is an RFE. But then, I have to stay with my current employer for 6+ months AFTER GC as well, to be able to prove "permanent employment" intent.
please advise if the timing (within 3 months) makes sense.
Please also shed light on the permanent intent thing .
Many thanks
Not sure of terminology here, but some companies have policies to "go after" employees who leave immediately after getting their employment-based permanent residence. God knows there may be a law that allows the company to sue you for your "intent" of staying with the company for the sole purpose of getting your green card and not because you have a vested interest in doing your job for the company.
While these policies/laws allow for the employee to leave the company after a "reasonable" amount of time (usually six months), if, however, the employee leaves the company within that timeframe, the company has good cause to argue that the employee had an intent of leaving the company from the beginning right after s/he obtained employment-based permanent residence.
Not sure how much sense this made - the law is kinda fuzzy here, AFAIK. As is good with such matters, get professional advice from a good immigration attorney about what you need to do - always worth the money; the risk is not.
waitingnwaiting
12-06 08:54 AM
Facebook offers Rs 70 lakh job to IITian - The Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/careers/job-trends/Facebook-offers-Rs-70-lakh-job-to-IITian/articleshow/7041790.cms)
Facebook offers Rs 70 lakh job to IITian
Read more: Facebook offers Rs 70 lakh job to IITian - The Times of India IIT student gets Rs 70 lakh job offer from Facebook - The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/jobs/IIT-student-gets-Rs-70-lakh-job-offer-from-Facebook/articleshow/7040500.cms#ixzz17LNjLY3d)
CHENNAI/MUMBAI: Facebook on Friday recruited one of its addicts from India. The website, which recently logged its 500 millionth active citizen, made an offer of about Rs 70 lakh for a posting in the United States, which has created a buzz on all IIT campuses where annual placements are on.
In the last three days, no other company, domestic or foreign, has come close to offering this kind of a compensation package.
While Facebook is still interviewing more IITians, the student in question, who gives his name as DKS � he is to graduate from the school of computer science and engineering at IIT-Kharagpur in 2011 and doesn't want his full name to be revealed � has received a '' join-us'' post from the website.
On his wall, DKS announces how he is hooked to Facebook, which cuts his day by half. He now knows that the social networking site, known as the Big Boss of the web-world, will eat up his days.
On the offer letter, officials from IIT-Kharagpur said Facebook offered a starting salary of $90,000, a relocation bonus of $10,000 and a one-time signing amount of $25,000 to the 21-year-old from Jamshedpur. But on the Kharagpur campus, students said DKS had also been offered ESOPs and the entire offer translates to about Rs 1.7 crore.
However, sources in the placement cell did not confirm this. DKS, whose father is a government employee, has in his time at IIT interned as a research assistant at the University of British Columbia and at Microsoft India.
Interviews were on till late Friday at IIT-Madras where Facebook shortlisted 10 students. But, after several rounds of interviews, it did not select anyone from IIT-Delhi. Close to 30 students were placed from IIT-B on Friday.
At IIT-Madras, the highest domestic offer on Friday came from Transocean, which offered Rs 28 lakh and the high point of the day was when Intel offered positions to 30 students.
At IIT-B, Tower Research which offered jobs to six students, was among the high paying companies. Several financial institutions � Goldman Sachs, Bank of American, Deutsche Bank, Citibank, Capital One � have made a come back after lying low in the recessionary years.
N Ramesh Babu, adviser (training and placement), IIT Madras, is both excited as well as in a dilemma of sorts with 250-odd recruiters comprising a mix of old and new economy having lined up in close slots till end-January 2011.
''We are in a position where, say, after 20 days you may not have enough students for recruitment. We have not been able to give dates for some companies.
Most companies which hire here, will also be going to the other IITs,'' he said. In the last two days, IIT-Delhi too has seen 110 students being offered jobs
Read more: Facebook offers Rs 70 lakh job to IITian - The Times of India IIT student gets Rs 70 lakh job offer from Facebook - The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/jobs/IIT-student-gets-Rs-70-lakh-job-offer-from-Facebook/articleshow/7040500.cms#ixzz17LNmHU7H)
Facebook offers Rs 70 lakh job to IITian
Read more: Facebook offers Rs 70 lakh job to IITian - The Times of India IIT student gets Rs 70 lakh job offer from Facebook - The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/jobs/IIT-student-gets-Rs-70-lakh-job-offer-from-Facebook/articleshow/7040500.cms#ixzz17LNjLY3d)
CHENNAI/MUMBAI: Facebook on Friday recruited one of its addicts from India. The website, which recently logged its 500 millionth active citizen, made an offer of about Rs 70 lakh for a posting in the United States, which has created a buzz on all IIT campuses where annual placements are on.
In the last three days, no other company, domestic or foreign, has come close to offering this kind of a compensation package.
While Facebook is still interviewing more IITians, the student in question, who gives his name as DKS � he is to graduate from the school of computer science and engineering at IIT-Kharagpur in 2011 and doesn't want his full name to be revealed � has received a '' join-us'' post from the website.
On his wall, DKS announces how he is hooked to Facebook, which cuts his day by half. He now knows that the social networking site, known as the Big Boss of the web-world, will eat up his days.
On the offer letter, officials from IIT-Kharagpur said Facebook offered a starting salary of $90,000, a relocation bonus of $10,000 and a one-time signing amount of $25,000 to the 21-year-old from Jamshedpur. But on the Kharagpur campus, students said DKS had also been offered ESOPs and the entire offer translates to about Rs 1.7 crore.
However, sources in the placement cell did not confirm this. DKS, whose father is a government employee, has in his time at IIT interned as a research assistant at the University of British Columbia and at Microsoft India.
Interviews were on till late Friday at IIT-Madras where Facebook shortlisted 10 students. But, after several rounds of interviews, it did not select anyone from IIT-Delhi. Close to 30 students were placed from IIT-B on Friday.
At IIT-Madras, the highest domestic offer on Friday came from Transocean, which offered Rs 28 lakh and the high point of the day was when Intel offered positions to 30 students.
At IIT-B, Tower Research which offered jobs to six students, was among the high paying companies. Several financial institutions � Goldman Sachs, Bank of American, Deutsche Bank, Citibank, Capital One � have made a come back after lying low in the recessionary years.
N Ramesh Babu, adviser (training and placement), IIT Madras, is both excited as well as in a dilemma of sorts with 250-odd recruiters comprising a mix of old and new economy having lined up in close slots till end-January 2011.
''We are in a position where, say, after 20 days you may not have enough students for recruitment. We have not been able to give dates for some companies.
Most companies which hire here, will also be going to the other IITs,'' he said. In the last two days, IIT-Delhi too has seen 110 students being offered jobs
Read more: Facebook offers Rs 70 lakh job to IITian - The Times of India IIT student gets Rs 70 lakh job offer from Facebook - The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/jobs/IIT-student-gets-Rs-70-lakh-job-offer-from-Facebook/articleshow/7040500.cms#ixzz17LNmHU7H)
Alien
03-28 11:04 AM
I think IV should stay focussed with what they are doing right now. This is a non-profit forum with a purpose and lets let it be that way.
We can probably make it more expansive as we get more volunteers to moderate the forum but with whats going on right now,we should let the core members focus on what they are doing.
I strongly agree with Berkleybee that this aint a one-stop shop.There is a danger of core issues getting diluted.
We can probably make it more expansive as we get more volunteers to moderate the forum but with whats going on right now,we should let the core members focus on what they are doing.
I strongly agree with Berkleybee that this aint a one-stop shop.There is a danger of core issues getting diluted.
No comments:
Post a Comment