Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot

images Lady GaGa and Nicki Minaj go nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. Nicki Minaj#39;s Spread for V
  • Nicki Minaj#39;s Spread for V



  • CrazyWorld
    08-04 05:58 PM
    I've applied for EAD/AP renewal for both myself and my wife. I spent $1,290 for this.

    Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?

    Thanks,

    India EB2; PD - Nov 05
    I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
    I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;





    wallpaper Nicki Minaj#39;s Spread for V nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. Nicki Minaj Complex Cover Nov
  • Nicki Minaj Complex Cover Nov



  • mantagon
    09-23 02:12 PM
    to convince them by saying that if a person can legally work in the US, a fact they acknowledge, the person can very well study! I don't think there would be any law that explicitly states this because it seems to be illogical that someone can work legally in a country, but not study! The reverse makes sense and that's why there are explicit laws about that. Good luck!





    nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. Nicki Minaj x V Magazine Photo
  • Nicki Minaj x V Magazine Photo



  • sunofeast_gc
    11-07 02:17 AM
    I have same question......if for example as above someone changes to SAP....what should be done in terms of notification to USCIS..?

    Do we just go ahead and join the new job / consulting firm and get a letter from them to match the O*NET code or description as above...?

    if you don't inform in advance and incase your old employer inform them , who will get REF..... everthing seems unclear to me as far AC21 is concern...

    any authentic document on AC21 releated to job change and promotion?





    2011 Nicki Minaj Complex Cover Nov nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot
  • nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot



  • zCool
    04-03 01:30 PM
    In that case, just do the best you can,
    This type of issue used to be answered and helped by unitednations
    In fact he was a miracle worker when it came to A2P. I haven't come across posting from him in a quite a while but do check archives from IV and immigrationportal. You need someone of his knowledgebase



    more...


    nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. rihanna 2011 photoshoot. nicki
  • rihanna 2011 photoshoot. nicki



  • seahawks
    09-09 06:43 PM
    Please join the group, guys we will need all of your support. Please sign up on the yahoo groups if you are from WA/Oregon. Lets unite and channelize our efforts to make the rally a success.





    nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. Nicki Minaj is a bad mutha in
  • Nicki Minaj is a bad mutha in



  • Hong12
    12-16 01:51 AM
    Thanks so much for a quick response. My cover letter, I-129, I-797 and LCA are correct. However, the petition letter from my employer to USCIS has all the wrong background. In this case, does it mean that my lawyer can just send me the new petition letter with the correct information? I can then bring the new petition letter to the consular? I also found the following info:

    USCIS send information on all approved petitions requiring visa issuance to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC). KCC then scans and enters all pertinent information including Form I-129, employer support letter (Petition Letter), and beneficiary's identification documents into PIMS. The U.S. consular will then confirm a petition in PIMS before the issuance of the visa.

    Also, I just talked to my lawyer again, and he told me that I�m overreacting about the whole issue! He kept saying that this is not a big deal at all for having the wrong background on the petition letter submitted to USCIS. He said that the new petition letter, I-129 and documents do not need to be resubmitted to USCIS. My lawyer also said that he can simply solve the problem by sending me the new petition letter. Accordingly, I can then bring this new letter to the consular for the visa interview instead of going through the resubmission. He also said that there is nothing to be worry about PIMS or anything.

    In this case, would it be ok? I thought that the consular can pull the copy of the petition letter from PIMS. Would it be alright if the petition letter they have on PIMS is different from the new petition letter that I will bring to the Consular? Please advise. Thank you very much.



    more...


    nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. photoshoot of Nicki Minaj
  • photoshoot of Nicki Minaj



  • vkrishn
    08-27 08:13 PM
    There is no point in moving the PD if they cannot process the PD's who are current. This is what is happenning now in USCIS. I would rather they move it by small amounts and process those who are current than give false hope to people!





    2010 Nicki Minaj x V Magazine Photo nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. Lady GaGa and Nicki Minaj go
  • Lady GaGa and Nicki Minaj go



  • belmontboy
    09-06 03:02 AM
    For USCIS all desi's lookalike :p



    more...


    nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. Nicki Minaj Black Hair
  • Nicki Minaj Black Hair



  • jonty_11
    09-25 12:01 PM
    Good find - shows the plight of legal immigrants.

    A bit of nitpicking - actually the chart is underestimating the time for EmploymentBased / skilled immigrants wait - says 11-16 years to get citizenship sort of suggesting 16 years is the worst case scenario to get citizenship. Its a bit underestimate especially for people coming from India/China. I have seen many people (including me) on these forums who entered US "legally" ten years ago and still waiting for GC with no idea when they would finally get it. Some of them might finally get citizenship 20 years after entering the country "legally".

    On the whole it shows the reality of legal immigration and its waiting times.
    Interesting one..but folks in washington will continue taking us for granted....unless we show them serious intent...

    Hell, ALl they care abt is big corporations...even ahead of their own citizens...Wall St over Main St...
    Bailout plan to be approved soon.......We areno where in the picture....even lawmakers know the realiy of this article...but its all about "show me the money"





    hair nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. 2011 nicki minaj pink hair
  • 2011 nicki minaj pink hair



  • ronhira
    10-11 10:55 AM
    It not the right time to start campaign. All policians will be busy in elections an they may not hear waht we say. After elections may be the right time to do.

    i agree with yabayaba.... there is no use of any campaign..... the only campaign law makers care @ is election campaign...... hold off till the end of elections.....



    more...


    nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. rihanna 2011 photoshoot. nicki
  • rihanna 2011 photoshoot. nicki



  • feedfront
    09-15 05:39 PM
    Yes I got RFE like 1 month back about employment verification...

    As 'sanju_dba' said, you should celebrate your freedom here as we appreciate this freedom more than anybody.

    Congrats again and enjoy!!!!





    hot rihanna 2011 photoshoot. nicki nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. international fame. Nicki
  • international fame. Nicki



  • immi_enthu
    10-29 06:50 PM
    Do we have to go in person to the SSN office to apply for SSN based on EAD for a person who's on H4 before ?



    more...


    house Nicki Nicki Minaj Manish Arora nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. nicki minaj photo shoot
  • nicki minaj photo shoot



  • ras
    05-24 12:44 PM
    You are right about that. However, the situation when you try to switch to H1B from EAD while remaining in the US is what I was referring to...

    Under that situation, you only get the remaining years on H1 but I was told by my attorney that you do count against the cap though..

    This is such a grey area, I bet even USCIS is not clear on what they would do...

    I didn't get it quite clearly. In fact am referring to the situation for switching from EAD to H1 while in USA and you still have 1.5years on H1 to complete 6years.





    tattoo Nicki Minaj is a bad mutha in nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. The Creep feat Nicki Minaj
  • The Creep feat Nicki Minaj



  • makemygc
    07-26 01:59 PM
    You can change the address of you I-485 application online at

    https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

    I have done this when i moved at the end of May. I also recieved a confirmation mail that the address on my application has changed.

    Hope that helps!

    Thanks. That is helpful. I did not know that USCIS has gone online for all the address change needs. This is the same AR-11 form which we used to send through snail mail.



    more...


    pictures photoshoot of Nicki Minaj nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. Nicki Minaj gets loud on the
  • Nicki Minaj gets loud on the



  • kart2007
    10-20 10:10 PM
    I faxed expedite processing request on last Tuesday and sent email to Ombudsman.

    there was soft LUD on same day (address change) on my 485 & EAD & AP. Today status changed to card ordered for production. what a relief!!!!!!!!!
    but any thing can happen till it comes to my hand


    Here is the fax number for NSC 4022196344


    I have infopass appointment on 24th. Should I go or cancel that appointment now ???

    Congrats man!! Can you please let me know what exactly you wrote to Ombudsman and what were the contents of your fax to the service center.





    dresses international fame. Nicki nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. (Photos) Nicki Minaj#39;s Black
  • (Photos) Nicki Minaj#39;s Black



  • willy007
    10-19 02:26 PM
    You are required to send a notice to your lawyer letting him know that you no longer require his/her service. Also notify USCIS in writing that your lawyer does not represent you anymore and send correspondence to you directly. If any USCIS notice addressed to you was transmitted to your former counsel, it should be available to you from counsel. You may wish to request forwarding of all post-representation correspondence that arrived after representation ceased. Although that lawyer may have no obligation to perform any services for you, the office should not impede your ability to answer USCIS requests. You should call the service center and request a copy of any correspondence that was sent to your lawyer until the lawyer sends a notice to USCIS letting them know that he no longer represents your case or until another lawyer files a G-28 for you.

    I hope this helps and good luck on your greencard chase.

    So it seems that there is no official form to file to notify USCIS that the lawyer doesn't represent me anymore right?

    My AOS is processed in Nebraska Processing Center. Is that where I should send in my notification? Thanks.



    more...


    makeup Nicki Minaj Black Hair nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. Nicki Nicki Minaj Manish Arora
  • Nicki Nicki Minaj Manish Arora



  • maddila
    07-30 02:31 PM
    One of my friends had the same problem from Madras consulate. they eventually called him to come back with the passport after 3 weeks. You will get it but it's just matter of time.........





    girlfriend The Creep feat Nicki Minaj nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. Nicki Minaj: 2011 Grammy
  • Nicki Minaj: 2011 Grammy



  • manderson
    05-24 01:08 PM
    we need to be on front page of CNN, FOX, MSNBC etc. if we want to make a difference.

    By the way , i did send several emails to CNN. But looks like we are gonna have to wait till someone covers us in media.

    just make sure it's not Lou Dobbs!





    hairstyles rihanna 2011 photoshoot. nicki nicki minaj 2011 photoshoot. 2010 2011 photoshoot. nicki
  • 2010 2011 photoshoot. nicki



  • reddymjm
    05-28 12:56 PM
    Highly unlikely that they would approve a 485 when the PD is not current. The problem here is, even it has happened to someone, we will not see them come out and make an announcement as they fear their approval will be revoked. So we never hear of such cases.



    Yes. You have to go through the process all over again, except you will be eligible for an earlier PD. The alternative is to seek employment with you original sponsor in which case, you can directly apply for 485 when your PD becomes current.

    My advise is to stick to your 485 as 2006 is unlikely to become current by the time you get married. In the unlikely event of that happening, deal with the problem by trying to get your spouse in through other means.

    I second this. Do not lose your postion in the Q.





    ksircar
    07-30 08:39 PM
    As far as I know your son is safe as I485 has already been filed. I had a similar situation with my daughter, she became 21 only yesterday, but I filed her I485 on June 25 and according to my attorney, she should be fine.





    Tantra
    08-03 11:18 PM
    This just confirms the pathetic state of concern and sincerity USCIS associates to people awaiting these updates. Guess nobody bothered to even review this report before making it public. Oh, it was reviewed but in the same manner our applications are adjudicated. Go figure!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment