danu2007
07-14 10:40 PM
I guess its closed or moved..
wallpaper Blue eyes black dragon by
chanduv23
02-01 04:32 PM
Why don't we all put an end to finger pointing and concentrate on what we need. If someone is doing wrong or has followed wrong ways, govt may/may not take care of them, it is upto the govt, why do we always blame fellow citizens or immigrants?
We all know, people immigrate doing manipulation, being illegal, over stay visas, jump fences, modify resumes, etc...... at some stage everyone of us would do some level of manipulation so why finger pointing?
Making our lives better and fixing retro is the goal why drag in consulting companies.
We all know, people immigrate doing manipulation, being illegal, over stay visas, jump fences, modify resumes, etc...... at some stage everyone of us would do some level of manipulation so why finger pointing?
Making our lives better and fixing retro is the goal why drag in consulting companies.
go_gc_way
11-13 10:36 PM
Hello anurakt,
Thank for contributing again to IV. You and other members like yourself would be the reason for IVs success in changing the flawed green card system.
Thank you for encouraging other IV members for contributing. As you know, this is very important and more amongst us should encourage our fellow IV members to contribute. Often times it is evident that few IV members are struggling to keep a positive tone on the forums. As you may have experienced, it is easy to post few messages here and there. The message of some of these posts is to throw out ideas for others to implement. But in the end, the success of our community will depend on the contribution from kind members like you. Thank You.
Regards,
WaldenPond
Waldenpond, here is my $100 contribution. This is in addition to my previous several contributions and I am glad to contribute again.
Thank you and IV core team for your continued dedicated efforts and leadership. I wish all of us success at the end.
FRIENDS ON THE FORUM : Please give it a THOUGHT and CONTRIBUTE .. Your contribution as mentioned by waldenpond can make a DIFFERENCE at the end.
Thank for contributing again to IV. You and other members like yourself would be the reason for IVs success in changing the flawed green card system.
Thank you for encouraging other IV members for contributing. As you know, this is very important and more amongst us should encourage our fellow IV members to contribute. Often times it is evident that few IV members are struggling to keep a positive tone on the forums. As you may have experienced, it is easy to post few messages here and there. The message of some of these posts is to throw out ideas for others to implement. But in the end, the success of our community will depend on the contribution from kind members like you. Thank You.
Regards,
WaldenPond
Waldenpond, here is my $100 contribution. This is in addition to my previous several contributions and I am glad to contribute again.
Thank you and IV core team for your continued dedicated efforts and leadership. I wish all of us success at the end.
FRIENDS ON THE FORUM : Please give it a THOUGHT and CONTRIBUTE .. Your contribution as mentioned by waldenpond can make a DIFFERENCE at the end.
2011 Oh yeah!! lue eyes and lack

fasterthanlight�
05-30 11:28 PM
The 1st of July is about a month from now.
OOps my bad.... i read it as June for some reason. Still dont know if i want to do this or not.
OOps my bad.... i read it as June for some reason. Still dont know if i want to do this or not.
more...
axp817
03-31 11:49 AM
It is hard to believe that someone can suddenly change policy internally and not talk about it. In my case the officer id who issued denial is different from the officer id who issued NOID.
UNITEDNATIONS - for some reason, I think you are trying to spread unnecessary fear with your conspiracy theories. Agreed that USCIS is going tough on consulting companies and that stuff, but "internal policy change" seems to be more of a conspiracy.
UN probably didn't realize that the officer id. was different. The id. being different is a good thing, it makes the likelihood of the IO not having noticed the old NOID higher.
I am sure you are under a lot of stress, and I feel your pain, but click on UN's profile and look at his old posts carefully, he knows what he is talking about.
Again, hope things work out in your favor, keep us posted.
UNITEDNATIONS - for some reason, I think you are trying to spread unnecessary fear with your conspiracy theories. Agreed that USCIS is going tough on consulting companies and that stuff, but "internal policy change" seems to be more of a conspiracy.
UN probably didn't realize that the officer id. was different. The id. being different is a good thing, it makes the likelihood of the IO not having noticed the old NOID higher.
I am sure you are under a lot of stress, and I feel your pain, but click on UN's profile and look at his old posts carefully, he knows what he is talking about.
Again, hope things work out in your favor, keep us posted.

grupak
01-30 05:16 PM
Let us try to keep the question atleast in the top10 until the poll closes. This is a very good chance to bring our issue to a wide audience.
I think the link provided here take to the page where questions are not sorted by either popularity or most recent ( which I assumed initially). I might be wrong.
I think the link provided here take to the page where questions are not sorted by either popularity or most recent ( which I assumed initially). I might be wrong.
more...
Macaca
02-05 05:34 PM
And as far as "nothing is happening, let's get temporary relief and let's not fight for more numbers" idea is concerned, we are already doing that by trying to get 485 filing provision done in next few days as a temporary relief.
Something to look forward to. Cheer up folks and quit fighting/quiting and start you know what I rant.
Should have mentioned the following obvious thing in your first post.
EVERY SINGLE ITEM on our goals benefits H4 spouses indirectly. Including the short term goals of IV.
Something to look forward to. Cheer up folks and quit fighting/quiting and start you know what I rant.
Should have mentioned the following obvious thing in your first post.
EVERY SINGLE ITEM on our goals benefits H4 spouses indirectly. Including the short term goals of IV.
2010 Blue Eyed Black Hair Girls

stuckinmuck
05-24 01:38 PM
Does this amendment strictly apply to new H1B filings or will it also impact people with H1B and an approved I-140 but need to extend it due to retrogression?
Regarding the exodus, maybe that is their purpose. Maybe, they have enough
hi-tech workers and they don't need more. I guess we need to watch and wait and accept this as a reality.
Regarding the exodus, maybe that is their purpose. Maybe, they have enough
hi-tech workers and they don't need more. I guess we need to watch and wait and accept this as a reality.
more...

caliguy
10-28 03:47 PM
Got a call this morning (at 8 AM) from an IO at local office telling me that my case was approved.
After an hour, around 9 AM, I got another call from USCIS. I was pleasantly suprised with how polite the lady was. She told me that she was following up on the inquiry I had sent. She repeated what I already knew, that my case was approved on 10/26. I am assuming this was in response to the letter I had sent to USCIS secretary Napolatino. She congratulated me a couple times and I thanked her for calling me.
So folks who are waiting, please try everything you can. Draft one good letter, and send it to everyone you can and hope that at least one of those authorities will look at your letter and do something about it.
I also want to thank SeekerOfPeace who shared his letter to Sec. Napolatino with me.
After an hour, around 9 AM, I got another call from USCIS. I was pleasantly suprised with how polite the lady was. She told me that she was following up on the inquiry I had sent. She repeated what I already knew, that my case was approved on 10/26. I am assuming this was in response to the letter I had sent to USCIS secretary Napolatino. She congratulated me a couple times and I thanked her for calling me.
So folks who are waiting, please try everything you can. Draft one good letter, and send it to everyone you can and hope that at least one of those authorities will look at your letter and do something about it.
I also want to thank SeekerOfPeace who shared his letter to Sec. Napolatino with me.
hair baby with lue eyes being
desi3933
01-28 04:53 PM
...If USCIS memo contradicts INA, INA prevails.
I agree with you. Only court can decide whether this memo has incorrect interpretation of INA laws or not. Until then, this memo is valid.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
I agree with you. Only court can decide whether this memo has incorrect interpretation of INA laws or not. Until then, this memo is valid.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
DallasBlue
07-10 01:32 PM
Greg's comments on his blog
" In most cases, I think filing the adjustment would be the smart decision. But I can't advise on your case without knowing all the background.
Posted by: Greg Siskind | July 10, 2007 at 08:10 AM "
" In most cases, I think filing the adjustment would be the smart decision. But I can't advise on your case without knowing all the background.
Posted by: Greg Siskind | July 10, 2007 at 08:10 AM "
hot face with lue eyes, lack
rajmehrotra
09-17 02:18 PM
Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made.
- Otto von Bismarck
- Otto von Bismarck
more...
house BlueEyedBlackCat.jpg

sodh
07-27 05:43 PM
Since UN is back, he is best person to answer all your ability to pay questions.
tattoo with lue eyes, however,
smisachu
01-23 08:58 PM
Smisachu,
One more question for now
Do i need to apparoach an immigration lawyer and a CPA for setting up a company?
I have PMed you with some questions you have asked
Thanks
I dont think so. I PM'ed back.
One more question for now
Do i need to apparoach an immigration lawyer and a CPA for setting up a company?
I have PMed you with some questions you have asked
Thanks
I dont think so. I PM'ed back.
more...
pictures Blue-Eyed Blonde Baby Girl
NKR
07-02 08:17 AM
Some of the reasons I can think of�
Employers will be right in the eyes of the law since there will be an agreement signed by both parties, the law does not care if the agreement was signed under duress, under mild threat or when the employee was ignorant.
Employer is legally bound to pay only what is in the LCA, that amount will be way less than what you get by pay rise, percentage or whatever. So when the employee leaves the employer could keep majority of the share and give only what is mentioned in LCA.
Good employers treat both their current employees as well as old employees equally and that is how they grow, but bad employers don�t. They do not want the employee to leave when they do not have a GC yet, so they will try all the tricks in the book (perfectly legal but highly unethical and totally unprofessional) to keep him saying that if an RFE shows up, they might not be able to respond in time if they are not with them.
They do not find projects, but since the employee is on their payroll, he will find a job himself to remain in status. Here too the employer has not broken any law.
In all of the above instances do you have a case to sue the employer?. No, even if you do have a case do you sue them?. No, cause you need them and then history repeats�.
Employers will be right in the eyes of the law since there will be an agreement signed by both parties, the law does not care if the agreement was signed under duress, under mild threat or when the employee was ignorant.
Employer is legally bound to pay only what is in the LCA, that amount will be way less than what you get by pay rise, percentage or whatever. So when the employee leaves the employer could keep majority of the share and give only what is mentioned in LCA.
Good employers treat both their current employees as well as old employees equally and that is how they grow, but bad employers don�t. They do not want the employee to leave when they do not have a GC yet, so they will try all the tricks in the book (perfectly legal but highly unethical and totally unprofessional) to keep him saying that if an RFE shows up, they might not be able to respond in time if they are not with them.
They do not find projects, but since the employee is on their payroll, he will find a job himself to remain in status. Here too the employer has not broken any law.
In all of the above instances do you have a case to sue the employer?. No, even if you do have a case do you sue them?. No, cause you need them and then history repeats�.
dresses Black Child with Blue Eyes
nk2006
07-12 11:50 AM
Friends,
There is a rumor going around now. One of my colleagues here claims that he got a call from his attorney that there is going to be a new bulletin for july, released either tomorrow or on Monday. Can someone talk to their attorney and confirm this?
I'm unable to reach my attorney now.
Nobody knows anything - this is just a rumor for now. Though I love to see it be true, I dont think it will happen. Re-reversing the visa bulletin will get more attention than the original reversing and USCIS might try to avoid that. But after JULY 2nd I wont get surprised with anything now (regarding visa bulletins and USCIS's stupidity).
There is a rumor going around now. One of my colleagues here claims that he got a call from his attorney that there is going to be a new bulletin for july, released either tomorrow or on Monday. Can someone talk to their attorney and confirm this?
I'm unable to reach my attorney now.
Nobody knows anything - this is just a rumor for now. Though I love to see it be true, I dont think it will happen. Re-reversing the visa bulletin will get more attention than the original reversing and USCIS might try to avoid that. But after JULY 2nd I wont get surprised with anything now (regarding visa bulletins and USCIS's stupidity).
more...
makeup Black Girl With Blue Eyes
tnite
07-19 09:31 AM
PD: EB2 Mar 2005 India
Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2 , 9.01 AM signed by R.Mickels
Service Center: NSC
Rejected: Dont Know
Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2 , 9.01 AM signed by R.Mickels
Service Center: NSC
Rejected: Dont Know
girlfriend lue eyes.
JazzByTheBay
12-13 04:16 PM
25K "members", 30K goal, 24 (excuse my French.. ) freakin' days... and once the momentum from this round of lobbying dies down, we're back to square one, with the begging bowl.
jazz
Jazz,
As far as the fund drive is concerned I disagree that without the VB we would have not reached our goal We over 22.5K in 6 days. The VB provided a push but I am sure we could have collected the remaining 7.5K in 24 days.
jazz
Jazz,
As far as the fund drive is concerned I disagree that without the VB we would have not reached our goal We over 22.5K in 6 days. The VB provided a push but I am sure we could have collected the remaining 7.5K in 24 days.
hairstyles Black Child with Blue Eyes
go_gc_way
09-13 09:17 PM
We need more members to join IV. In order to help us, pls--
- post IV poster in your local grocery stores, temples and restaaurants. (the poster is in resources section)
- try to get friends from other nationalities to join IV.
- If you are a graduate of A US university pls contact your alumni association and inform all their members.
- Send an email to all your friends. (template in resources section) informing about IV
I will be doing these soon.
- post IV poster in your local grocery stores, temples and restaaurants. (the poster is in resources section)
- try to get friends from other nationalities to join IV.
- If you are a graduate of A US university pls contact your alumni association and inform all their members.
- Send an email to all your friends. (template in resources section) informing about IV
I will be doing these soon.
sparuthi
09-17 01:06 PM
They are all now driving together to the Panda Express which 2.3 miles away. The Lady from California has opted for Egg Rolls, Veg.Fried Rice and Orange Chicken. She also wants big drink.
Instead of having chinese,, they can have the indian food, with kabobs, tandorri chicken and naan.. that might wet their appetite for HR5882.. cheers
Instead of having chinese,, they can have the indian food, with kabobs, tandorri chicken and naan.. that might wet their appetite for HR5882.. cheers
desi485
02-26 03:06 PM
I dont think they will stamp like that...If you show only AP they stamp I-94 based on its expiry says AOS pending or If you show only H1-B visa on PP they stamp I-94 based on Visa expire date..
But showing both at POE doesn't not give any value and also it might confuses IO..
HTH,
YTH.
Meanwhile, my lawyer today emailed & confirmed that the h1b will be valid even after using AP to travel and one can also renew or transfer the h1b. Even after the current I-94 expires obtained using AP, if one has still valid EAD or H1B I-797, he/she will be in status. However she also said that this is tricky situation and she could not find any CIS memo.
HOPE THIS WILL STILL SOLVE MANY PEOPLE'S DOUBTS.
Now I see no reason why anyone should NOT use AP to travel. Why should ANYONE waste money and time for restamping and take a small chance???
However as "Ramba" said in post# 27, it is still a small chance as no one knows what is exactly the CIS rules.
Note: As many people have specified in their signature, this is not a legal advice and always consult your own attorney for your own case with all the details.
But showing both at POE doesn't not give any value and also it might confuses IO..
HTH,
YTH.
Meanwhile, my lawyer today emailed & confirmed that the h1b will be valid even after using AP to travel and one can also renew or transfer the h1b. Even after the current I-94 expires obtained using AP, if one has still valid EAD or H1B I-797, he/she will be in status. However she also said that this is tricky situation and she could not find any CIS memo.
HOPE THIS WILL STILL SOLVE MANY PEOPLE'S DOUBTS.
Now I see no reason why anyone should NOT use AP to travel. Why should ANYONE waste money and time for restamping and take a small chance???
However as "Ramba" said in post# 27, it is still a small chance as no one knows what is exactly the CIS rules.
Note: As many people have specified in their signature, this is not a legal advice and always consult your own attorney for your own case with all the details.
No comments:
Post a Comment