Popular Post

Saturday, June 11, 2011

modern architecture buildings

images on modern architecture, modern architecture buildings. The modern architecture
  • The modern architecture



  • CRAZYMONK
    08-18 08:54 AM
    Gurus,
    Sorry.. I just received the letter received from USCIS.. Its mentioned as "NOTICE TO INTENT TO DENY(NOID)".

    The reason specified in the letters:

    - Section 203(b)(2)(A)
    - 8 C.F.R 204.5(l)(3)(ii)(C)

    Please advise me what to next..! Is there any chance of a positive result.?

    IF ANYBODY KNOWS A GOOD 'EDUCATION EVALUATION AGENCY", Can you please post it here?

    Thank you..

    Rgds,
    Raju

    So its not denied. They are asking you to provide more documentation. MTR is not necessary





    wallpaper The modern architecture modern architecture buildings. modern-architectural-uilding
  • modern-architectural-uilding



  • amitkhare77
    08-14 11:20 PM
    Hi Gurus

    I have applied I-485 for me and my spouse. I did not apply for EAD as my H1B is valid until Nov 2009 and visa is stamped untill June 2008. My wife is also on H1B, stamping valid until April 2009. I heard that if I apply for EAD the immigration officer at port of entry might ask advance parol where as if I continue to use my H1B I can travel anytime without any problem
    here is the question - should I apply EAD & Advance parol before 17th to take advantage of old fees structure? or wait for the I -485 receipt or DO not apply untill my H1B is valid?

    thanks in advance





    modern architecture buildings. Modern Architectural of Dalian
  • Modern Architectural of Dalian



  • bluez25
    08-23 01:59 PM
    Thanks and appreciate closing the other duplicate thread paskal. I wasnt sure about which categorty should I put this torture story.

    Keep up the good work..





    2011 modern-architectural-uilding modern architecture buildings. Modern Architecture of Sheldon
  • Modern Architecture of Sheldon



  • subba
    02-27 06:57 AM
    Just an update from my front, for the info of anyone else in a similar boat.

    Consulate issued me a stamp to 4/30/2010.
    I re-entered US. The officer at the Canadian airport issued me an I94 for 3 years from arrival date (instead of all the way to 4/30/2010). I am sure I will travel some other time in the next couple of years and I expect I will get an I94 all the way to 4/30/2010 when I enter back.



    Here is my situation:
    Currently on 7th year H1 extension which expires 4/30/2007 (7th year extension not stamped in passport).
    Have another 3 year extension approval ie., 5/1/2007-4/30/2010.

    Will be travelling to canada on Feb 22nd for visa stamping.

    Few qns:
    1) Will the consulate issue me a visa all they way to 4/30/2010?
    If yes, will they issue two stamps in the passport one to 4/30/2007 and one to 4/30/2010, or just one stamp?

    2) If they issue one all the way to 4/30/2010, I am assuming I can re-enter the country straightaway ie., the visa does not have an effective "begin" date of 5/1/2007.

    Anyone have any experience with a similar situation?
    Your help will be appreciated.



    more...


    modern architecture buildings. architecture building
  • architecture building



  • tikka
    05-25 10:22 AM
    Please send the Web Fax.
    It takes only a minute.

    Thank you





    modern architecture buildings. with photos modern houses
  • with photos modern houses



  • whattodo
    06-30 12:58 PM
    My online status changed from approval sent to pending. Did you any further update?

    My attorney received an email notice of I-140 approval (PP) on Mon, June 25. But the online case status showed the application as pending. Finally,today my attorney called and was told that due to "system glitch ", approval notices were sent out in error!! It seems this has done to others too!!
    Did anyone else encounter this?



    more...


    modern architecture buildings. architecture modern
  • architecture modern



  • gparr
    October 24th, 2004, 06:47 PM
    Thanks Fred. Very helpful. Other comments appreciated. The white ceramic is an old insulator for an electrified wire that is obviously long ago rusted away. The fence surrounded a holding yard for dairy cattle.
    Gary





    2010 Modern Architectural of Dalian modern architecture buildings. on modern architecture,
  • on modern architecture,



  • wandmaker
    07-19 04:34 AM
    I am on EAD currently. Priority date is Nov 2004 (EB3).
    I just switched to a new employer using AC21. Can I file for my EB2 and then interfile AOS ?.

    I understand that we need to file new Labor and I140. What happens at I485 ?. Do we need to revoke the current I485 and then apply for a new one. What will be status at that point and what will happen to the EAD ?.

    Please point me to any thread if this has already been discussed.

    Your EAD is based of a pending 485, if you withdraw then it becomes invalid. Your status will be AOS until the decision is made on 485.



    more...


    modern architecture buildings. Modern Architecture Design
  • Modern Architecture Design



  • transpass
    07-24 03:20 PM
    Assuming you have very good credit history - you may also consider getting Citibank PremierPass Elite card. It gives you 1 thankyou point for each mile - multiplied by the number of travellers when you book using this card. This is in addition to any airline miles you will earn.

    I got $500 of gift cards (staples/sears etc.) and cash checks from encashing the thankyou points (roughly fifty something thousand) from my last India trip. This card has $75 yearly fee - but that is more than compensated by the 20,000 bonus thank you points they give for enrolling in the card.

    And if you have a long layover like I had (7 hours) - maybe you could even consider one of those cards which gives you free lounge access. I have Citibank Platinum Amex. These cards require even better credit history than Premierpass Elite. Again - all these cards have yearly fee - but you can get bonus for enrolling which compensates for these. Mine has a $125/yr fee and gave me a bonus of 20,000 thankyou point for enrolling.

    I typically go to india every alternate year. My plan is to cancel these cards every year and re-enroll just before I travel.

    Hey, what is the cash back rate? 1%, 2%? Is there any limit?





    hair Modern Architecture of Sheldon modern architecture buildings. of modern architecture,
  • of modern architecture,



  • qplearn
    12-12 02:53 PM
    Hi all,

    This forum is full of smart people. So I want to throw my situation out there to get some advice from all of you. I am into 7th year of my H1 with by labor with PD of Sep 2002. At the rate things are moving, I am running out of patience here.

    Things took an interesting turn last week, when a mid sized Software co. is willing to outsource me some of their work. Given the size of the opportunity, I will need to go to India to setup a team of 5 to 6 ppl. The co. is pretty eager and willing to offer some of the finanical guarantees I have asked for.

    So my question is, should I take this opportunity and say good bye to GC? Or I should be patient as there may be a need to be in US to grow my outsourcing biz, in case it jump starts well. What would you do if you were presented this opportunity and you had the enterpreurial spirits to pull it off.

    I would be eager to see what people say here.

    Guess the smart people here are going to say: go back and reduce the queue. Just kidding:)



    more...


    modern architecture buildings. architecture building
  • architecture building



  • sgorla
    01-29 07:16 PM
    logic,

    I checked with my immigration attorney about this situation anticipating job change few days ago. According to him one can enter as long as s/he can show new H1B approval notice provided the old H1B visa is still valid (not expired).

    As always, we can express our own interpretation, and its always a good idea to contact an immigration attorney to get specific answers.





    hot architecture building modern architecture buildings. and modern architecture in
  • and modern architecture in



  • ImmiLosers
    12-23 06:14 PM
    Hi,

    Can I apply for AC 21 and H1B Transfer (to the new employer) together so that I can maintain my H1 status plus EAD/AP?



    more...


    house Modern architecture is modern architecture buildings. of Modern Architecture.
  • of Modern Architecture.



  • sbabunle
    04-13 03:50 PM
    Its a nice vision. But as people getting green card they would
    leave here..Any organization needs money to survive...Who
    will donate it? But I agree that we need an organization
    to represent ourselves.

    Certain things we could address after GC Retrogression is
    undercontrol ( if ever happens)

    1. Address FBI name check issue..
    2. Bring back VISA revalidation inside USA so that we
    dont have to make a trip to US embassy..
    3. Work for getting Social Security money back if we returns to home country.
    ....etc etc........
    As time pass by old issues may be solved, but new issues will
    surface.....

    So I'll support an organization for sure!

    thx
    babu




    I want to address this to everyone. Any organization needs a clear and precise Vision statement. Majority of the senior member complain that the people with green card and citizenship do not support immigration voice; then the question becomes what is our vision. If we confine ourselves to the benefit that we all should get green card, then what is the need for someone who has already got a green card to visit this web site. Humans are need based animals, whether you like it or not tomorrow if I get my Green Card (A big IF) it is very much likely that my visit to this website will be minimized. My priorities will be different. So core group should get a better vision statement which might address all immigrants.

    The reason I came to immigration voice is slightly different, because I am still not convinced enough to accept that core group could do something which will make our law makers� act different. I support immigration voice on a bigger picture, it unites all immigrants together, and the website provides me support to all my immigration need. For example, I can search the website and find information regarding visa stamping, H1 quota and what my fellow countrymen think about it. So my sincere advice to the core group is to create a vision statement which is much bigger than the green card issue and which will make sure all immigrant no matter with green card or not will visit our website. Make the vision statement visible in the website. You have much better exposure through this. I have to agree, I am writing this out of frustration :D , but to be honest, do not treat this website for green card retrogression alone, treat it as something bigger, which will address all immigrant needs.





    tattoo with photos modern houses modern architecture buildings. Modern Architecture Design of
  • Modern Architecture Design of



  • bluez25
    08-23 02:01 PM
    Pappu--> Thanks for being on top of everything. There is a slight difference between spaming and giving information in 2 different threads. Paskal already closed the other thread and I agreee with that. But this is not spaming my friend..... Spaming is putting useless information all over with no interest on that....

    I guess you would understand what I am talking about..



    more...


    pictures architecture modern modern architecture buildings. Mariani Ultra Mod)
  • Mariani Ultra Mod)



  • asekhon
    01-10 11:16 AM
    Dude,
    which school did you got into? My opinion forget about GC, pursue the MBA if it is Insead etc, get into Mgt Consulting and work for McKinsey etc. You can come back to states on H1. Also after few years get into corp world as VP of something.

    If it is not a college of Insead level try to get into part time in US. I am doing Part time MBA at Kellogg and would graduate in 2008 as well.





    dresses and modern architecture in modern architecture buildings. uilding-modern-architect.
  • uilding-modern-architect.



  • PD_Dec2002
    06-24 12:28 PM
    I agree with you.

    We are apply independently since both of us are in H1B status
    I presume that this marriage in foreign country may not be valid because the marriage was neither registered in India nor done according to Foreign Marriage Act, 1969, since both of us are citizen of India at this present time.
    However; we are working out with our parents to get married and register in India, but unsure when this will happen.
    You�re Thoughts please?

    I have no knowledge on this subject so I can't help you out here. As Ramba also said, seek legal help. Also, if getting married is important to you, your partner, and you are sure about your relationship, and if you guys are getting it done in India anyways, why not get a court marriage here ASAP before filing for your I-485.

    From a GC perspective, it "might" be better to have one I-485 application with spouse as the beneficiary rather than pursuing two I-485s independently.

    Good luck.

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    makeup Modern Architecture Design modern architecture buildings. Modern architecture is
  • Modern architecture is



  • prolegalimmi
    03-06 03:18 PM
    This proves that the faxes sent via the webfax features are actually reaching the senators. I received a reply from Senator Specter's office too.


    As far as the content of the replies goes, this proves again that to a lot of lawmakers, immigration = ILLEGAL immigration. It is upto us to educate them of our plight too.

    Wam4Wam, can you call up your senator's office and speak to the immigration liaision? Explain to him that when you sent the fax to them, you had asked for considering pro immigrant legislation for legal immigrants.

    You can ask the liaision for a meeting too. We have all the necessary resources you need for such a meeting on our resources website. The CA team has been successfully using these resources. And please update this thread too so that others may learn from you

    Sometimes the senators, reps, have a prewritten document that they send out to anyone asking them about immigration reforms, that addresses the immigration issues. Notice how the reply faxes do not specifically address the issues we have raised, this is why.
    But replies from some senators and reps are genuine and they do talk about the issues we raise.





    girlfriend Modern Architecture Design of modern architecture buildings. I Love Modern Architecture
  • I Love Modern Architecture



  • wanaparthy
    03-24 12:21 PM
    -





    hairstyles architecture building modern architecture buildings. Great Architectural of Alaska
  • Great Architectural of Alaska



  • veni001
    06-22 02:46 PM
    With same employer could definitely trigger audits from both DOL and USCIS!!


    Hi,
    I'm holding Bachelor's Degree from India and have 9 years of full time experience (6 years with previous employers + 3 years with current employer). Last year my employer initiated a process to file PERM. My employer had given all the specific details to our attorney firm to file my case in EB2. But our attorney screwed up everything and filed my case in EB3. My EB3 labor is approved (Section H, PERM job for Bachelors + 2 years of experience). I'm planning to file I140 with this EB3 PERM to facilitate my H1B extensions,etc.

    Right now, my employer says that he can initiate another PERM with EB2 and later when we file I140 for the EB2 labor, we can make use of EB3's PD after its I140 approval. I understand that it has to be a different position for EB2. If we follow this case, at what stage I need to use my EB3's PD to port. I mean, do I need to have my EB3 I140 approved before filing EB2 PERM or have only when filing EB2 I140.

    My another question is, how risky is this? I mean having applied for EB3 and EB2 from the same employer. What kinda repercussions we're heading into? What are the possiblities of getting audited for EB2 PERM ( I didn't get any audit for my EB3 PERM).

    Do you think it's better to transfer visa to someone else after my EB3 I140's approval and start a fresh EB2 PERM from that employer?

    I had gone thro a case study given in this forum but it's only after applying AOS(485). Mine is still at I140 stage.

    Any input is welcome.


    Thanks,
    Sunil





    GCFrenzy
    05-12 09:19 AM
    The law in question in Arizona was SB 1070. When it passed, I was an immigrant resident of that state.

    When I received my greencard two years ago, I was sent a letter from the Department of Homeland Security -- the same letter that is sent to thousands of new immigrants every week -- from which I quote:

    We will soon mail you a new Permanent Resident Card... When you receive your card, you must carry it with you at all times if you are 18 older. It is the law.
    Pretty clear.

    ..................................

    Robin Koerner: A Legal Immigrant's Take on Illegal Immigration (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-koerner/a-legal-immigrants-take-o_b_860273.html)





    krishna_brc
    02-05 11:02 AM
    i filed my labor 7 years ago as a programmer, today i am a project manager. I have changed job using ac21 twice, did not inform uscis even once (as its not reqd by law). I am in eb3 india and I have no hopes that uscis will ever get to my application, and even if they did after 5 years from now, I dont care if they issue an RFE and deny my 485 all together. Point I am trying to say is , you cannot spoil your career waiting for this. I changed my job exactly on 6 months and one day after i filed 485. past 2 years i am a PM. I am pretty confident that I would have had atleast 5 years PM experience by the time they reach my application or even more time. After all I want to go back to my home country pretty soon and so did not want to care about all this job title, description etc crap..this is just me..use your own instincts.

    Well said eb3retro.
    I totally agree with you.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment