Popular Post

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

make tattoo gun

make tattoo gun. make tattoo gun. Tattoo Gun Pandents; Tattoo Gun Pandents. gopher. Oct 9, 08:41 AM. Originally posted by alex_ant. Haven#39;t we been over this before?
  • make tattoo gun. Tattoo Gun Pandents; Tattoo Gun Pandents. gopher. Oct 9, 08:41 AM. Originally posted by alex_ant. Haven#39;t we been over this before?



  • casinoroyale
    08-22 12:01 PM
    I have my own doubts about this matter, same as you. But doesn't your I-797 remains valid till its expiry date? Is there any such rule that if its un-used it will become void or should be cancelled after 6 months?

    In another context, I was told by one of the attornies that when i am with company-A and say its I-797 is valid for 3 years. I work for A for 1 year. Leave A and join B and work there for 1 year. Then leave B and come back to A, then I don't need another I-797 application, i can reuse previously approved still valid I-797 with A.


    I am not 100% sure on this reply ....

    As soon as you use EAD, your H1B status is voided. I have read that if you have worked less then 6 months on EAD then there are chances that you could get back on the same H1.

    Now, once 6 months (180) days have passed, your unused H1 is supposed to get cancelled.

    You may want to check with some good attorney though.

    Sorry, not much help.

    Good luck.
    GCCovet





    make tattoo gun. how to make a home made tattoo
  • how to make a home made tattoo



  • ita
    11-12 09:42 AM
    My wife's EAD was also sent back even though we haven't moved. She got all her other receipts. I didn't have her name in the mail box. Wondering if it is the reason but again she got all her receipts, ad parole. We called USCIS they opened a Service Request. It will take a month minimum.

    What is the # u called to talk to CSR?





    make tattoo gun. make tattoo gun. tattoo gun,
  • make tattoo gun. tattoo gun,



  • Winner
    06-17 05:18 PM
    I heard this from a Chinese friend once and believe its true to its extent. I think most of us, including me, come to this forum and either read the stuff about immigration or take out our frustration one way or another and the anger and frustration dies down there. I am sure IV core team is working day and night for the cause but they are limited with options. I believe the best way to create some gain is to do a collective non-violent rally throughout the nation. The way I see it if you dont make noise nothing gets done in this world. I have been here for almost 9+ years surviving f1,h1b and with very vague future ahead. Satyagraha was started by Gandhiji, and was followed by leaders throughout the world under Non-violence movements. As matter of fact even Obama advised it in the Cairo speech.

    I understand that the cause is not as dire as in the other movements but we are here fighting for our freedom. This nation is built upon liberty and yet we are under agreed slavery for employers, which is somehow supported by the government. My point is if we really want to make a difference then we need to be collectively heard. What the worst could happen?

    Welcome to IV.





    make tattoo gun. make tattoo gun kids tattoo
  • make tattoo gun kids tattoo



  • wanna_immigrate
    04-22 09:23 AM
    Democrats Revive Immigration Push - WSJ.com (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703404004575198601410995496.html?m od=WSJ_hps_sections_news)



    more...


    make tattoo gun. How To Make Homemade Tattoo
  • How To Make Homemade Tattoo



  • meridiani.planum
    10-09 01:52 PM
    Visitor visa/Business visa for Germany .I have plan business trip to Germany but to get visa, German consulate web site saying they will need visa stamp in passport. My visa stamp in passport is expired and I had use AP for my last entry.
    Does any have done European visa with above condition .Please share your thoughts?
    Thanks

    Did you call up the embassy and ask? I got a tourist visa last year from their embassy in SFO. Was on H1 and had a stamp at that point, but in general they were very helpful over the phone. So try calling the embassy...





    make tattoo gun. make tattoo gun. tattoo gun
  • make tattoo gun. tattoo gun



  • sam2006
    09-17 05:05 PM
    nice job chandu garu
    keep it up :)



    more...


    make tattoo gun. How To Make Homemade Tattoo
  • How To Make Homemade Tattoo



  • go_getter007
    01-17 03:19 AM
    I relocated 2 years ago after spending more than a decade in the US. My choice was my hometown (not a Metro) due to a number of reasons - one of them was availability of jobs in my area of interest/expertise (which is business/management).

    From a quality of life (decent personal life beyond work, imho) perspective, tier B cities make sense. However, real estate prices are soaring everywhere. So, it is advisable to buy while you are still earning in Dollars - it worked out well in my case since I knew where I was going to settle.

    As far as education is concerned, you also have schools with IB curriculum in addition to CBSE, ICSE and State boards - even in tier B cities. Pre-K is costly but again not out of reach for most. If kids are still young, they will be able to adjust much faster. IB is perceived to be less rigorous than other boards - but I believe kids should be able to cope up with whatever board you choose.

    Overall, reality on the ground here much better than what we imagine sitting there.

    Hope it helps. Good luck.

    GG_007





    Folks, there is thought that keeps coming to mind about where to go back in India when we finally plan to...

    When we came in 2002 we did think that we will go back in a couple of years at the most....but it's been longer...we definately love it hear but think that should settle down in India rather for multiple reasons (mostly personal reasons)

    I am from a small town in India and it is definately not a IT hub, my wife is from Mumbai and we think it is now too crowded (as always -:) or say to hectiv a life in Mumbai....

    so then which is the best place to go ...Pune ? I hear that even that is very crowded and not to mention the sky rocketing real estate....

    We have 2 kids...one 6 years and the younger one ...one year....
    How is schooling back home ? I hear that the studies for the school there are much more difficult compared to here ? I mean can kids going from here cope up there in schools ?

    I also hear that there are foreign schools....for which I might have to continue working here to pay the fees -;)

    Thoughts friends ?

    I am in the software industry (Business Inteligence)





    make tattoo gun. make tattoo gun. This tattoo gun is just for; This tattoo gun is just for. rtdunham. Sep 12, 08:27 AM
  • make tattoo gun. This tattoo gun is just for; This tattoo gun is just for. rtdunham. Sep 12, 08:27 AM



  • Humhongekamyab
    08-15 01:06 PM
    You might want to change the Title ....not good sign to something more appropriate .... sign of delay.



    more...


    make tattoo gun. The latest make up tattoo
  • The latest make up tattoo



  • Ann Ruben
    05-27 05:12 PM
    Pappu's response is exactly correct. Because you have an advanced degree, you meet the first prong of the NIW test. But, that is the easy part. Meeting the 3 criteria Pappu lists is much more difficult, and, as a practical matter may require you to demonstrate not only the "substantial intrinsic merit" and value of your work to the US national interest, but also your unique/exceptional ability to do that work.





    make tattoo gun. How To Make Tattoo Gun Are you
  • How To Make Tattoo Gun Are you



  • dreamworld
    11-07 12:56 PM
    Dude, Consulting Business mean making profit out of consulting and you are one of the tool for them....



    more...


    make tattoo gun. Model: Tattoo Gun
  • Model: Tattoo Gun



  • cableching
    07-16 01:15 PM
    Hello,

    I got my EAD through my primary Employer. I am currently working on EAD but with a different Employer (NY State Agency) who doesn�t encourage GC processing, so did not file my AC21 and been working for over a year now. I still have good rapport with my primary Employer. Now I am scheduled to go to INDIA for few weeks, my question is " whom should I say is my Employer " if the immigration officer asks me at the port of entry (JFK). Please advise as I will be carrying my current pay stubs.

    Thank you

    I recently came back on AP through Atlanta. I have changed the employers and have not applied for AC21. In secondary inspections, I was asked about where I work and who sponsored it? I did tell the sponsor as my old employer and for where I work gave current employer's name. It should not be problem entering thru AP. Another person with AP was not even asked any questions and they just stamped it and gave it back.
    Also the they were discussing about the combined card for EAD and AP, when they would implement it so that they do not have to stamp and enter the information at several places for AP.
    This guy was even strange that, when I gave him two copies of AP, he gave one back and said he needs only one. He just took a copy of it after entering and stamping it.

    Strange are the ways they behave. When I entered thru Chicago using AP last year, the officer was praising me for giving him two copies and did not even send me for secondary inspection, as everyone before was only giving him one copy and they were searching their bags for the second copy????





    make tattoo gun. make tattoo gun out hair
  • make tattoo gun out hair



  • yabadaba
    02-28 01:48 PM
    nozerd,

    The IB system is offered by many charter schools. These schools are public schools but have been set up through a charter agreed to by the parents. They are public schools managed by parents. You do not have to pay anything for your child to attend one of these (At least in the great state of GA, u dont).

    The IB website indicated schools like Jamnabai Narsee in Bombay also offer the IB program.



    more...


    make tattoo gun. make tattoo gun. leading make Tattoo Machine; leading make Tattoo Machine. MacsAttack. Nov 16, 12:52 PM
  • make tattoo gun. leading make Tattoo Machine; leading make Tattoo Machine. MacsAttack. Nov 16, 12:52 PM



  • ItIsNotFunny
    04-04 09:29 AM
    DOS tried to update the system reflecting a big jump in the visa dates for May. The system was unused to any changes lately - leave aside such large forward movements - and as a result it crashed.

    DOS managed to recover the system by replacing all date fields with character fields. The rumor is that the value for all those character fields is now "C", whatever that means.


    Ha ha ha.





    make tattoo gun. The different parts that make up a tattoo machine or gun as some call it. 56 Stars to Help Others Make Better tattoo machine parts
  • The different parts that make up a tattoo machine or gun as some call it. 56 Stars to Help Others Make Better tattoo machine parts



  • beppenyc
    04-09 04:14 PM
    The system is broken, but only for us. Trust me, the US is only profit from the Illegal and Legal immegration. I lost hope, it`s the same dance, again, again and again.



    more...


    make tattoo gun. make tattoo gun. make tattoo gun out hair; make tattoo gun out hair. dynamo22. Oct 6, 12:26 PM. wow first the Verizon network has the most 3G coverage,
  • make tattoo gun. make tattoo gun out hair; make tattoo gun out hair. dynamo22. Oct 6, 12:26 PM. wow first the Verizon network has the most 3G coverage,



  • validIV
    03-25 12:13 PM
    Donno what to experiment on this market...wether to try in related techologies or WAIT?

    Wait for what? You are technically out of status being unemployed for 4 weeks. Talk to an immigration attorney to find out what your choices are.





    make tattoo gun. make homemade tattoo gun
  • make homemade tattoo gun



  • indyanguy
    11-06 08:31 PM
    You cant use to port date after using AC21 ,your job responsiblities need to be same or of smiliar nature so u cant interfile as EB2 job responsiblities will differ. Porting of dates always carries risks more checks more documentations.

    If I stay with my GC sponser, can I then port the date? If so, when am I free to leave the company? Is it after the EB2 I140 is approved?

    Thanks!



    more...


    make tattoo gun. Make your own tattoo gun
  • Make your own tattoo gun



  • martinvisalaw
    04-19 02:44 PM
    Hopefully you can address the CIS concerns about where you were working by showing that the I-140 is for a future position, and it is irrelevant (for permanent residence) where you worked in the past. However, your past locations are relevant in showing whether or not you maintained H-1B status, and can also suggest that the employer's labor cert for one specific location is incomplete, if it traditionally moves employees around and if it disn't say multiple locations on the labor cert and I-140.. Good luck.





    make tattoo gun. how to make a homemade tattoo
  • how to make a homemade tattoo



  • mk26
    02-10 08:12 AM
    Do you have a legal reference for the > 50 miles rule ? In my case it is just 10 miles (moved from one town to next town). So I guess I am fine ?
    Is this in same county? If so then you may not need amendments..(not sure though)





    make tattoo gun. HOW TO MAKE A TATTOO GUN
  • HOW TO MAKE A TATTOO GUN



  • ohguy
    02-18 09:25 PM
    I got the same email like you later in the day today. 485 is not in the USCIS office where it was transferred. Hopefully they will work on our cases soon.





    redgreen
    05-10 11:40 AM
    We are expecting some surprises in the July Bulletin. Remember July 2007 fiasco. This year also there are some situations like CIR as before. What about the expected spillover? However, can we expect positive surprises?

    Let us start the prediction, analysis, etc, game for the July Bulletin.





    JunRN
    12-18 04:57 PM
    Thanks for the link. It is really very helpful.

    That is another risk of AC21. Remember that AC21 is just a rule and can be changed anytime. For example, the current AC21 rule is not requiring proof of ability to pay of the new employer. What if in the future they change the rules of the game and you are in the middle of it, you found out that your new employer is not cooperating regarding sending documents, etc.

    Darn, am I stupid or what? I felt am I just chicken or am I just being wise?

    Probable change in AC21 rules are these additional requirements:

    1. New employer's ability to pay
    2. New LC for the same occupation

    The more we talk of using AC21 even before 180 days, the more USCIS will suspect of fraud.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment