bablata2007
11-27 04:29 PM
Is this a feasible option? Incase I lose the job, can I change to H4 status based on my wife's H1B? Then wait out the 180 days period and get back to another job?
wallpaper Lindsay Lohan reveals her
abhay
10-29 03:20 PM
Thanks Man. I am nervous now :mad:
yetanotherguyinline
12-20 06:47 PM
I found out from discussion about the USCIS Expedite service:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=38a127720928f010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=a9243529fdb7e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD
"
All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The criteria are as follows:
* Severe financial loss to company or individual
* Extreme emergent situation
* Humanitarian situation
* Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States
* Department of Defense of National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)
* USCIS error
* Compelling interest of USCIS
If your case is at a local office at the time you need to make your emergency request, please go to the local office in person to make your request. Please be sure to take all supporting documentation with you.
If your case is at one of our Service Centers or the National Benefits Center, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to receive further instructions on where and how to send your request.
"
I am not sure this is applicable in case of Green Card too even when the dates are not current for your category.
I guess 99.99% won't able to use it, but at least it will be helpful for 0.01% people.
It appears that this person (http://www..com/member/kurup65/) has been successful to get his GC using this expedite service (EB3 India PD: Nov 2005)
She mentioned:
"We (my husband and I) requested expedite request due to extreme emergency situation and USCIS approved it. Luckily things work out for us. Can't say too much other than that. Thanks for all the well wishes....."
Source:
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/52168049/
ENJOY!!!!
There was another individual on this board who had an personal emergency (I believe his id is Mehul or something similar). This information might be very useful to him.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=38a127720928f010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=a9243529fdb7e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD
"
All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The criteria are as follows:
* Severe financial loss to company or individual
* Extreme emergent situation
* Humanitarian situation
* Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States
* Department of Defense of National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)
* USCIS error
* Compelling interest of USCIS
If your case is at a local office at the time you need to make your emergency request, please go to the local office in person to make your request. Please be sure to take all supporting documentation with you.
If your case is at one of our Service Centers or the National Benefits Center, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to receive further instructions on where and how to send your request.
"
I am not sure this is applicable in case of Green Card too even when the dates are not current for your category.
I guess 99.99% won't able to use it, but at least it will be helpful for 0.01% people.
It appears that this person (http://www..com/member/kurup65/) has been successful to get his GC using this expedite service (EB3 India PD: Nov 2005)
She mentioned:
"We (my husband and I) requested expedite request due to extreme emergency situation and USCIS approved it. Luckily things work out for us. Can't say too much other than that. Thanks for all the well wishes....."
Source:
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/52168049/
ENJOY!!!!
There was another individual on this board who had an personal emergency (I believe his id is Mehul or something similar). This information might be very useful to him.
2011 Lindsay Lohan had a bit of a
truthinspector
02-12 06:16 PM
No !
Hi,
I am with employer A (he is good except that he doesn't like me talking to the attorney directly about GC
Thanks
Hi,
I am with employer A (he is good except that he doesn't like me talking to the attorney directly about GC
Thanks
more...
wandmaker
12-18 11:27 PM
Also I heard that the time limit of 6 months to apply the I-140 after the labor is approved is only applies to people who substuting the approved labor. I am not sure how far that is true, any clarifications would be great.
One must apply for 140 with in 180 days the labor approval. Labor substitution has been discontinued.
One must apply for 140 with in 180 days the labor approval. Labor substitution has been discontinued.
mbawa2574
07-12 02:47 PM
It's election time guys- they are working on 2008 run. They will not like to come in lime light helping the immigrants. Clinton is the most crooked candidate in this run when it comes to Indians and India. See her voting record from last year or so.
more...
logiclife
05-11 12:38 PM
Listen to the program and the number they give would be the number to call. I tried to find the number but its not posted on npr.org website.
Here are some general numbers though if you want to call and find out the Call-in number for participations.
General Phone Numbers:
NPR Staff Directory (202) 513-2000
Listener Services (202) 513-3232
Corporate Sponsorship (202) 513-2093
NPR Foundation (202) 513-2073
Main Fax (202) 513-3329
Media Relations:
Phone Number (202) 513-2300
Here are some general numbers though if you want to call and find out the Call-in number for participations.
General Phone Numbers:
NPR Staff Directory (202) 513-2000
Listener Services (202) 513-3232
Corporate Sponsorship (202) 513-2093
NPR Foundation (202) 513-2073
Main Fax (202) 513-3329
Media Relations:
Phone Number (202) 513-2300
2010 [VIDEO]Lindsay Lohan South
kawosa
08-19 12:43 PM
Just to state some examples: Several of members probably took CFA level II and III exams in June 2008 and the results were out today. These things further increase cohesion among the people as they share more ground than simply being an immigrant.
good to find a fellow CFA candidate/member here... are you done with the exams?
good to find a fellow CFA candidate/member here... are you done with the exams?
more...
srkamath
10-15 02:58 PM
If you have two jobs on hand, and your sponsoring employer keeps the offer for the future job open, then you can simply use your EAD for both jobs. What would you need the H1B for unless you have reasons to believe the I-485 will be denied?
If you wish to change employers, i.e. no longer take up the job with the employer who did your labor cert, then wait for 180 days after the receipt date of your I-485, find a " same or similar" job and use AC21 portability. - The AC21 law is kind of complex, most use the services of a (competent) lawyer.
If you wish to change employers, i.e. no longer take up the job with the employer who did your labor cert, then wait for 180 days after the receipt date of your I-485, find a " same or similar" job and use AC21 portability. - The AC21 law is kind of complex, most use the services of a (competent) lawyer.
hair 2011 Lindsay Lohan 113 lindsay
dummgelauft
10-04 09:48 PM
I've been living in the US for almost 4.5 years now. Last year I was flying from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and the security officer checking the Photo Id./boarding pass at LAX airport asked me the most intelligent question of the century.
"What's the purpose of your visit to Las Vegas?":confused:
I would expect this kind of question at immigration check for international arrivals and not on domestic departures. May be took his job too seriously.
I thought of saying "Gambling, booze and girls" but just answered "Sightseeing" and he let me go :D
I also had a similar experience in Canada where an officer asked the purpose of visit to Canada in spite of showing my Canadian PR card :)
Dude, Leave alone PR, I have a Canadian PASSPORT, this CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) lady one day asked me "Who are you going to meet in Canada?"
I could not believe the stupidity of this woman. So, I replied "Mr. Dhurandhar Bhadvadekar"..
She waited a second to digest it, then said, "Okay..Go..!!"..
"What's the purpose of your visit to Las Vegas?":confused:
I would expect this kind of question at immigration check for international arrivals and not on domestic departures. May be took his job too seriously.
I thought of saying "Gambling, booze and girls" but just answered "Sightseeing" and he let me go :D
I also had a similar experience in Canada where an officer asked the purpose of visit to Canada in spite of showing my Canadian PR card :)
Dude, Leave alone PR, I have a Canadian PASSPORT, this CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) lady one day asked me "Who are you going to meet in Canada?"
I could not believe the stupidity of this woman. So, I replied "Mr. Dhurandhar Bhadvadekar"..
She waited a second to digest it, then said, "Okay..Go..!!"..
more...

SAPGURU
06-30 02:36 PM
Nothing is going to happen...I think rumor is spread by AILA itself so that all people can submit the papers before 2nd July and attorneys can file the cases on 3rd before they go on July 4th vacation, Just watch nothing going to happen in July, No new bulletin.
hot Lindsay Lohan
FinalGC
01-13 03:02 PM
Hello friends,
This may sound silly but I could really use some help here. My case has been current for a while now and its not been approved yet. Calling USCIS is no use since the Cust Serv Rep literally tell you the exact same words that are in the online status. I've been doing Infopass every week now for the past month. Last week they said that the case has been assigned to an officer. I'm going to Mumbai on Feb 3rd and was hoping that my case would be processed before then. Any ideas to get that file picked up by the officer?
Thanks in advance
kedrex: How do you say your case is current...Your profile says Jan 06 EB2....the VB is stating Jan 22, 2005
This may sound silly but I could really use some help here. My case has been current for a while now and its not been approved yet. Calling USCIS is no use since the Cust Serv Rep literally tell you the exact same words that are in the online status. I've been doing Infopass every week now for the past month. Last week they said that the case has been assigned to an officer. I'm going to Mumbai on Feb 3rd and was hoping that my case would be processed before then. Any ideas to get that file picked up by the officer?
Thanks in advance
kedrex: How do you say your case is current...Your profile says Jan 06 EB2....the VB is stating Jan 22, 2005
more...
house Lindsay Lohan Leaves Hotel to

crazydesi
09-03 07:36 PM
AILA is collecting information in an effort to work with USCIS to identify adjustment of status applications that may be approvable as of October 1, 2008, when new visa numbers become available. The focus of this effort is those adjustment of status cases, which are approvable under the February 4, 2008, security check memo by Michael Aytes. (See http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=24522)
This information is being gathered for liaison purposes only in an attempt to identify and improve processing of cases covered by the February Aytes memo, and though the information will be provided to the USCIS for analysis, neither the AILA-USCIS Liaison Committee nor the USCIS will be contacting the attorney of record or the parties in direct response to information provided.
If your client has an adjustment of status pending over one year and is currently subject to a backlog but was current under the June 2008 Visa Bulletin, we would like to hear from you. Please fill out the following survey.
------------------------------------------
http://aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx
This information is being gathered for liaison purposes only in an attempt to identify and improve processing of cases covered by the February Aytes memo, and though the information will be provided to the USCIS for analysis, neither the AILA-USCIS Liaison Committee nor the USCIS will be contacting the attorney of record or the parties in direct response to information provided.
If your client has an adjustment of status pending over one year and is currently subject to a backlog but was current under the June 2008 Visa Bulletin, we would like to hear from you. Please fill out the following survey.
------------------------------------------
http://aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx
tattoo Lindsay looks classy…
Domino
04-25 06:46 PM
Thanks man, appreciate your quick response.
Glad to hear you got your visa :) was it hard and strenious?
I do know that the standards for the film & TV industry are tougher, but I think I'll go for the O and not the EB1 which sounds like a lottery.
Best,
Ilan
Well, yes, it was not a fun. I hired somebody and payed around $2000 and the guy send everything without enough documentation and did not write a good essay (actually only halp a page!!). So, of course, they requested additional evidence. Then, I took control and wrote an essay myself (about 10 pages) proving me valuable with supporting evidence materials like awards and local newspapers, programs etc.
Was approved very soon after submitting..
So, get a good attorney (proven to know exactly that kind of stuff) and save yourself TONS of frustrations. Good luck!
Glad to hear you got your visa :) was it hard and strenious?
I do know that the standards for the film & TV industry are tougher, but I think I'll go for the O and not the EB1 which sounds like a lottery.
Best,
Ilan
Well, yes, it was not a fun. I hired somebody and payed around $2000 and the guy send everything without enough documentation and did not write a good essay (actually only halp a page!!). So, of course, they requested additional evidence. Then, I took control and wrote an essay myself (about 10 pages) proving me valuable with supporting evidence materials like awards and local newspapers, programs etc.
Was approved very soon after submitting..
So, get a good attorney (proven to know exactly that kind of stuff) and save yourself TONS of frustrations. Good luck!
more...
pictures Lindsay Lohan Leaves Hotel to
nihar
11-21 02:11 PM
Hi All ,
Im trying frantically to post this as a new thread but in vain . I would be ogliged if any1 of u can guide me through the process . Also not wasting further time i would like some info which is purely based on my discretion , but suggestion is well appreciated from u end .I would like to know wat r the things to be followed in h1 . Currently im facing issue with my h1 ie , my h1 was approved from this year lottery and it had a query which i have sent a letter to ins through my consultant , in aug but i have not recd any update so far . Im all confused as to what is my status coz at time im told that im on student visa and at time on h1 . Also if i find a job i will be paid only wen its valid . currently i stand on a crossroad of confusion , agony , pain and frustation . pls some 1 guide me thrgh this and if reqd i would apprecciate if u can also mail me . Trust me this info will be only confidential . i have loads of queries and from the time ie if my so called h1 is approved then i have still not got a job and my employer is done nothing much to market it . wat time frame do i require to be on job . pleaseeeeeeeeee help .email me at niharika.das13@gmail.com
thanks a zillion for ur patience
Im trying frantically to post this as a new thread but in vain . I would be ogliged if any1 of u can guide me through the process . Also not wasting further time i would like some info which is purely based on my discretion , but suggestion is well appreciated from u end .I would like to know wat r the things to be followed in h1 . Currently im facing issue with my h1 ie , my h1 was approved from this year lottery and it had a query which i have sent a letter to ins through my consultant , in aug but i have not recd any update so far . Im all confused as to what is my status coz at time im told that im on student visa and at time on h1 . Also if i find a job i will be paid only wen its valid . currently i stand on a crossroad of confusion , agony , pain and frustation . pls some 1 guide me thrgh this and if reqd i would apprecciate if u can also mail me . Trust me this info will be only confidential . i have loads of queries and from the time ie if my so called h1 is approved then i have still not got a job and my employer is done nothing much to market it . wat time frame do i require to be on job . pleaseeeeeeeeee help .email me at niharika.das13@gmail.com
thanks a zillion for ur patience
dresses Lindsay Lohan In A Skimpy
bmeduru11
02-18 12:54 PM
Thank You for your comments.
I didn't receive any confirmation from USCIS regarding interfiling.
Interfiling was submitted on Jan15th - On Feb 15th my case status was updated as "Denial Notice Sent"
I didn't receive any confirmation from USCIS regarding interfiling.
Interfiling was submitted on Jan15th - On Feb 15th my case status was updated as "Denial Notice Sent"
more...
makeup Lindsay Lohan Bikini
trueguy
08-11 10:57 AM
please add year 05, 06, 07 and 08 too.
Please vote here for cases with PD of Jan 2004 onwards:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20797
Thanks.
Please vote here for cases with PD of Jan 2004 onwards:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20797
Thanks.
girlfriend Lindsay Lohan spotted on the
xlr8r
08-30 04:55 PM
Congratulations, buddy!
hairstyles N28: Lindsay Lohan Loses Top
tabletpc
05-28 11:32 AM
Greatly apprecite if anyone can give their inputs...
I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?
So my query is...
1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).
Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....
I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?
So my query is...
1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).
Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....
bestin
05-30 10:57 PM
Lets forget about Company B.I understand his question is whether he could join company A.
ok to answer your question
I would recommend you to goto www.allexperts.com.
Click "News/Issues"
under Government click "immigration issues"
In the window click immigration issues.
I would recommend Ajay Arora or Ramasamy.If they are online when you access post this question there.U will get a reply within 3 days.A clear solution.....
In my opinion I think you are okay to join company A subject to the following
1.Since when you left University.
2.Did u have an I94 attached with your company A approval notice?
Hope this helps.
ok to answer your question
I would recommend you to goto www.allexperts.com.
Click "News/Issues"
under Government click "immigration issues"
In the window click immigration issues.
I would recommend Ajay Arora or Ramasamy.If they are online when you access post this question there.U will get a reply within 3 days.A clear solution.....
In my opinion I think you are okay to join company A subject to the following
1.Since when you left University.
2.Did u have an I94 attached with your company A approval notice?
Hope this helps.
raamskl
07-22 01:17 AM
Hi,
What happens if a EAD is obtained for a person on a h4 visa and the person does not work or works partially? Is that an issue, like bench period being an issue while on H1.
I am thinking that, that should not be an issue as one doesn't need a visa to get back to the country while on EAD, as AP would be available. And potentially bench period turns out to be an issue in H1 becoz consulates tend to look at ur W2's from previous years while u go for stamping, which wouldn't be the case while on EAD. Am I right?
What happens if a EAD is obtained for a person on a h4 visa and the person does not work or works partially? Is that an issue, like bench period being an issue while on H1.
I am thinking that, that should not be an issue as one doesn't need a visa to get back to the country while on EAD, as AP would be available. And potentially bench period turns out to be an issue in H1 becoz consulates tend to look at ur W2's from previous years while u go for stamping, which wouldn't be the case while on EAD. Am I right?
No comments:
Post a Comment