Slowhand
07-19 02:38 PM
Slowhand, No Offense...If I were you, I would first contribute and then deal with this later. High time to contribute. If you have already contributed, please urge your friends to do so.
Just a suggestion, sooner or later that's the way it should be. No offense taken.
Just a suggestion, sooner or later that's the way it should be. No offense taken.
wallpaper quotes for mothers. funny
darslee
07-13 09:06 PM
Good luck.....wishing you great success with this effort....cant wait for the feedback! :)

JunRN
09-17 01:35 PM
Senate S3414 must pass this as a rider to the re-authorization of e-verify. Once this pass and both houses agree, then off to whitehouse for signing.
2011 Famous Funny Quotes

sledge_hammer
02-01 04:59 PM
Why don't we all put an end to finger pointing and concentrate on what we need. If someone is doing wrong or has followed wrong ways, govt may/may not take care of them, it is upto the govt, why do we always blame fellow citizens or immigrants?
We all know, people immigrate doing manipulation, being illegal, over stay visas, jump fences, modify resumes, etc...... at some stage everyone of us would do some level of manipulation so why finger pointing?
Making our lives better and fixing retro is the goal why drag in consulting companies.
Speak for yourself Mister! I have never done anything illiegal, I haven't faked my resume, I haven't jumped fences or over stayed my visa ... just because you have done something wrong, why incriminate the rest of us ?
We all know, people immigrate doing manipulation, being illegal, over stay visas, jump fences, modify resumes, etc...... at some stage everyone of us would do some level of manipulation so why finger pointing?
Making our lives better and fixing retro is the goal why drag in consulting companies.
Speak for yourself Mister! I have never done anything illiegal, I haven't faked my resume, I haven't jumped fences or over stayed my visa ... just because you have done something wrong, why incriminate the rest of us ?
more...
eb3_2004
04-27 07:39 AM
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/04/27/h-1b-j-1-immigrants-more-productive-than-americans-study-says/?mod=rss_WSJBlog
grinch
06-02 01:24 PM
Why the hell wouldn't you let the iBoy version in? It's pretty sweet. The only thing I'd suggest is fixing the proportions for the buttons, there a little out of wack.
more...
GCAmigo
07-12 11:27 AM
I remember long time ago somebody used to say that this Greencard is a SCAM....I am so frustrated..
was our beloved(?) & much hated "KAKA" !
was our beloved(?) & much hated "KAKA" !
2010 funny love quotes with
sledge_hammer
02-01 04:59 PM
Why don't we all put an end to finger pointing and concentrate on what we need. If someone is doing wrong or has followed wrong ways, govt may/may not take care of them, it is upto the govt, why do we always blame fellow citizens or immigrants?
We all know, people immigrate doing manipulation, being illegal, over stay visas, jump fences, modify resumes, etc...... at some stage everyone of us would do some level of manipulation so why finger pointing?
Making our lives better and fixing retro is the goal why drag in consulting companies.
Speak for yourself Mister! I have never done anything illiegal, I haven't faked my resume, I haven't jumped fences or over stayed my visa ... just because you have done something wrong, why incriminate the rest of us ?
We all know, people immigrate doing manipulation, being illegal, over stay visas, jump fences, modify resumes, etc...... at some stage everyone of us would do some level of manipulation so why finger pointing?
Making our lives better and fixing retro is the goal why drag in consulting companies.
Speak for yourself Mister! I have never done anything illiegal, I haven't faked my resume, I haven't jumped fences or over stayed my visa ... just because you have done something wrong, why incriminate the rest of us ?
more...
Marphad
05-05 02:22 PM
Folks I have an update on my case.
We filed for Motion to reopen on which were receipted on March 27th, 2009. I wrote to Congressman, Senators and also Ombudsman. Today my congressman's office got an update that our MTRs were approved on April 30th and our 485s got reopened and they have sent letters to that effect.
What a relief. It was a stressful 6 week ordeal. Thanks to IV and its members for the help and support.
Congratulations. I wish you never had to go through all these.
We filed for Motion to reopen on which were receipted on March 27th, 2009. I wrote to Congressman, Senators and also Ombudsman. Today my congressman's office got an update that our MTRs were approved on April 30th and our 485s got reopened and they have sent letters to that effect.
What a relief. It was a stressful 6 week ordeal. Thanks to IV and its members for the help and support.
Congratulations. I wish you never had to go through all these.
hair quotes for mom. funny
nb_des
01-30 04:49 PM
done, voted for Q11.
more...
cliffmacnab
11-19 04:22 PM
name check has been pending since dec. 2006. I just check it again today. It is still pending.
hot house funny quotes about moms.

bugsbunny
04-18 12:03 PM
Not being judgmental at all. This is a question that has to be posed to the HR department in the company and not to 'peers' on a forum. The profile says he/she is on EB2 and then he/she goes on to ask this
"let me know if they have done EB2 with this scenario." WTF! :D While I'm not against getting your degree online or IGNOU but you need to at least have the acumen to geo-locate yourself it nothing else :D Other skills are far superlative and come much later :D
not all HR depts are helpful or even knowledgeable about the immigration process.
"geo-locate" ??? what are you talking about?
i myself was quite clueless about the immigration process when i started out and got stuck in EB3 unnecessarily. Even though my company is one of the best in the industry they had never done H1 or GC before i came along and were quite clueless about it.
This forum is meant for asking immigration questions...lets be helpful rather than speculate on the person's circumstances or acumen.
"let me know if they have done EB2 with this scenario." WTF! :D While I'm not against getting your degree online or IGNOU but you need to at least have the acumen to geo-locate yourself it nothing else :D Other skills are far superlative and come much later :D
not all HR depts are helpful or even knowledgeable about the immigration process.
"geo-locate" ??? what are you talking about?
i myself was quite clueless about the immigration process when i started out and got stuck in EB3 unnecessarily. Even though my company is one of the best in the industry they had never done H1 or GC before i came along and were quite clueless about it.
This forum is meant for asking immigration questions...lets be helpful rather than speculate on the person's circumstances or acumen.
more...
house birthday quotes for mom. funny
gc_kaavaali
12-12 09:10 PM
I don't think people will get attracted by summarizing what we are doing...people should realize what we are doing...there is a difference...
The web site should be sufficient in providing information of a general nature.
More specific information and details should be available to members.
That's how many organizations operate, including AILA.
It's not just about the forums, this could come with a lot more benefits.
The web site should be sufficient in providing information of a general nature.
More specific information and details should be available to members.
That's how many organizations operate, including AILA.
It's not just about the forums, this could come with a lot more benefits.
tattoo house funny quotes about moms.
mirage
08-25 04:33 PM
EB-3 India is last in the line so first EB-2 (WW) than EB-2 India/china/mexico, then EB-3 (WW) then EB-3 India/China/Mexico... basically my common sense tells me EB-3 India will get a big 'ZERO'....
There is a spillover of 22000 visas from FB to EB starting Sep 01 2008. Does anybody know how this spillover is divided between EB1/EB2/EB3?
Can we expect 28.6% of this spillover in EB3? Just like we get 28.6% of annual quota?
There is a spillover of 22000 visas from FB to EB starting Sep 01 2008. Does anybody know how this spillover is divided between EB1/EB2/EB3?
Can we expect 28.6% of this spillover in EB3? Just like we get 28.6% of annual quota?
more...
pictures quotes for mothers from

indyanguy
11-09 05:51 PM
bump
dresses funny quotes about moms
gumpena
09-15 06:42 PM
Our only hope is HR5882. Please start calling congressmen..
more...
makeup 2011 funny quotes about moms
jingi1234
12-13 10:48 AM
Was this the first attempt to get to USA? OR
were you working in USA and went for a visting to INDIA?
I was on F1 (to OPT to H1b) and planning to visit india in January,. I have to go for stamping.
Thanks
were you working in USA and went for a visting to INDIA?
I was on F1 (to OPT to H1b) and planning to visit india in January,. I have to go for stamping.
Thanks
girlfriend cute quotes for moms. funny
go_gc_way
09-13 09:22 PM
We need more members to join IV. In order to help us, pls--
- post IV poster in your local grocery stores, temples and restaaurants. (the poster is in resources section)
- try to get friends from other nationalities to join IV.
- If you are a graduate of A US university pls contact your alumni association and inform all their members.
- Send an email to all your friends. (template in resources section) informing about IV
I will be doing these soon.
Pappu, your inbox is full and cant take any more messages .. I have a suggestion, there may be members willing to spend time to help at the same time they may not able to spend hours / Daily but hours / Weekly. They probably can be assigned meaningful tasks to help you.
- post IV poster in your local grocery stores, temples and restaaurants. (the poster is in resources section)
- try to get friends from other nationalities to join IV.
- If you are a graduate of A US university pls contact your alumni association and inform all their members.
- Send an email to all your friends. (template in resources section) informing about IV
I will be doing these soon.
Pappu, your inbox is full and cant take any more messages .. I have a suggestion, there may be members willing to spend time to help at the same time they may not able to spend hours / Daily but hours / Weekly. They probably can be assigned meaningful tasks to help you.
hairstyles quotes about moms. love quotes for moms. cute; love quotes for moms. cute
days_go_by
01-29 05:18 PM
Do you have a link to this news/alert?
it's on http://www.immigration-law.com/
it's on http://www.immigration-law.com/
paskal
05-23 03:42 PM
looks like ur sunny side is up and its still raw!..;-) (2 posts)
my point is: citizens matter..not voteless aliens..
we cannot have the same game plan as numbersusa...
all i am saying is..maybe we need a newer and innovative approach to get our voices heard.. One speaking head ..not a herd!
we do the "one speak" too.
but herd speak counts.
this is not my "opinion". this is the direct information we have been passed along by lawmaker offices themselves. and you are wrong. whether you vote or not, if you call an office they do listen. if you visit it they listen more. try it and see, i speak from many personal experiences.
if "non voters" voices were so usless, we would not be even this far along by now. when a lot of people voice and opinion- IT DOES GET HEARD.
please do the needful.
we do adopt other strategies too. each one has its own utility. it's own goal and it's own time. right now we need the calls.
my point is: citizens matter..not voteless aliens..
we cannot have the same game plan as numbersusa...
all i am saying is..maybe we need a newer and innovative approach to get our voices heard.. One speaking head ..not a herd!
we do the "one speak" too.
but herd speak counts.
this is not my "opinion". this is the direct information we have been passed along by lawmaker offices themselves. and you are wrong. whether you vote or not, if you call an office they do listen. if you visit it they listen more. try it and see, i speak from many personal experiences.
if "non voters" voices were so usless, we would not be even this far along by now. when a lot of people voice and opinion- IT DOES GET HEARD.
please do the needful.
we do adopt other strategies too. each one has its own utility. it's own goal and it's own time. right now we need the calls.
suriajay12
01-14 11:36 AM
Hello,
We dont see any action from core members anymore. I am watching so many threads. We expect more action items even week or 2 weeks. There are so many ideas floating around and which can get better attention if core works by putting some in agenda. I dont intend to hurt anyone.But we can do more.
I hope I participated more, but hooked up with internation travel every 2 weeks and its sucking my time.
If core is unable to do anything due to lack of money, please let us know that, and there are many who will come forward, but we need soem action that takes care of EVERYBODYS interests.
We dont see any action from core members anymore. I am watching so many threads. We expect more action items even week or 2 weeks. There are so many ideas floating around and which can get better attention if core works by putting some in agenda. I dont intend to hurt anyone.But we can do more.
I hope I participated more, but hooked up with internation travel every 2 weeks and its sucking my time.
If core is unable to do anything due to lack of money, please let us know that, and there are many who will come forward, but we need soem action that takes care of EVERYBODYS interests.
No comments:
Post a Comment