atlfp
04-13 09:32 PM
This is exactly the problem. There are a lot of house straight head Republican's who won't give up their anti-immigration position. Because of their existence, anything on this issue that wants to pass need Democrats vote.
The House operates very differently from the Senate. If Republicans in the House are behind a bill the Democrats in that chamber are powerless to block it.
The House operates very differently from the Senate. If Republicans in the House are behind a bill the Democrats in that chamber are powerless to block it.
wallpaper Lady Gaga album #39;Born This
bandya
09-08 12:40 PM
My wife had returned from India on Dec 2nd 2004 and her H4 stamp was valid till Jan 26th 2005 - Less than 2 months validity. She did not face any problem reentering. Infact we filed our extentions after she came back.
javadeveloper
03-28 06:34 PM
If the employer agrees not to revoke the 140, Can I change the employer after getting EAD. 485 application is pending but less than 180 days.
My project is getting over, and it seems hard to find a h1b job.
pls advice
I think your employer should cooperate with you by not withdrawing your I-140.
My project is getting over, and it seems hard to find a h1b job.
pls advice
I think your employer should cooperate with you by not withdrawing your I-140.
2011 She Says, Lady Gaga: Born This

rolrblade
08-20 10:16 AM
I remember reading if you travel outside the country while your AP is pending, it will be considered abandoned and you may not receive approval or any refund.
Check with your attorney
This is unfortunately a little incorrect advise. H1B is a dual intent visa, which means it can be held TOGETHER with your AOS or 485.
As long as you use your H1B to travel, you are fine.
Have a good trip
Check with your attorney
This is unfortunately a little incorrect advise. H1B is a dual intent visa, which means it can be held TOGETHER with your AOS or 485.
As long as you use your H1B to travel, you are fine.
Have a good trip
more...

probe
09-04 02:25 PM
Some had mentioned in immigration forums that you might be grilled with questions during naturalization process if you had changed employer as soon as you got your GC.If you are not planning for naturalization I assume you are fine.
A 6 month stay with current employer after GC is advised for a smooth naturalization process in future.But this is dark area as there are no posts from GC turned citizens about their experiences.
A 6 month stay with current employer after GC is advised for a smooth naturalization process in future.But this is dark area as there are no posts from GC turned citizens about their experiences.
Kevin Sadler
October 3rd, 2006, 03:31 PM
oi antonio! eu gosto do segundo melhor. the skin looks warmer, more natural, and more dramatic. the shadows really work well here. bom job. eu vou estar no brasil em dezembro com a minha namorada, mas nao perto de voce...rj e belo horizonte. eu gostario de conhecerlo um dia... para me ajudar com meu portugues!! :) later, kevin
more...
LostInGCProcess
09-01 09:08 PM
I posted this question on another thread but its on page 38-39, so thought I might post as a new thread so that I can get some answer to my concerns...
I renewed my EAD thru e-filing. Everything was ok but the address to send the Confirmation Receipt is TSC. My initial I-485 is at NSC. My address did not change anytime from the time I applied I-485.
I entered the correct info in question 11..which was:
Have you ever before applied for employment auth. form USCIS?
X Yes(if yes, continue below)
I checked yes
which USCIS office?
My answer:
LINCOLN, NE date: 08/14/2007
Should I be worried about this or can I just feel its okay?
Is this something okay?
Please let me know....Thanks.
I renewed my EAD thru e-filing. Everything was ok but the address to send the Confirmation Receipt is TSC. My initial I-485 is at NSC. My address did not change anytime from the time I applied I-485.
I entered the correct info in question 11..which was:
Have you ever before applied for employment auth. form USCIS?
X Yes(if yes, continue below)
I checked yes
which USCIS office?
My answer:
LINCOLN, NE date: 08/14/2007
Should I be worried about this or can I just feel its okay?
Is this something okay?
Please let me know....Thanks.
2010 Lady Gaga - Born This Way
ags123
09-02 09:02 AM
Another amazing day is about to dawn on us :)
I should clarify 2 items on the poll:
a) I have compressed 3 mini polls in one to get max info. So percentages wont make sense.
b) The post jan 15th 2005 is to know how many approvals did not have PD current. I see 4 people voting for it. I am not polling who is waiting with post jan 15 2005 PD.
I should clarify 2 items on the poll:
a) I have compressed 3 mini polls in one to get max info. So percentages wont make sense.
b) The post jan 15th 2005 is to know how many approvals did not have PD current. I see 4 people voting for it. I am not polling who is waiting with post jan 15 2005 PD.
more...
amulchandra
03-21 05:50 PM
If you are a pharmacist then try to speak to big chains like walmart, Rite aid and walgreens. They do H1s for foreign graduates but certain conditions apply like you should have already passed the FPGEE.
hair This is even after the album

waitingnwaiting
11-10 09:50 AM
It does not look good. Has been oral arguments for some time now.
Update - �国三类职业移民法律信托基金 (http://www.eb3chinese.org/8.html)
Is there a time limit to lawsuits?
Update - �国三类职业移民法律信托基金 (http://www.eb3chinese.org/8.html)
Is there a time limit to lawsuits?
more...

GC20??
07-30 02:33 PM
Hi,
I took an infopass appt for EAD pending more than 90 days. Both my EAD and my wife's EAD is pending for more than 90 days. Should I take 2 different appointments or can we both go in the same appointment.
Thanks.
I was successful in getting information for me and my wife in the same appointment twice. But to be safe I will book another appointment. If the IO had a bad day he/she may reject to give infomation on your wife's case :)
I took an infopass appt for EAD pending more than 90 days. Both my EAD and my wife's EAD is pending for more than 90 days. Should I take 2 different appointments or can we both go in the same appointment.
Thanks.
I was successful in getting information for me and my wife in the same appointment twice. But to be safe I will book another appointment. If the IO had a bad day he/she may reject to give infomation on your wife's case :)
hot lady gaga born this way album
senk1s
10-04 04:33 PM
i've read that the interim EAD is discontinued until further notice.
you may schedule an infopass appointment and they'll expedite the original app (When its pending for >90 days)
I know a friend of mine who got EAD about 3 weeks ago(Jul 2 filer)
you may schedule an infopass appointment and they'll expedite the original app (When its pending for >90 days)
I know a friend of mine who got EAD about 3 weeks ago(Jul 2 filer)
more...
house lady gaga born this way album

monkeyman
08-30 02:11 PM
I applied my 485 as a single on July 17th.
I got married and then applied my spouse's on Aug 16th.
Since I am married now, will that cause my application to get rejected as I applied as Single.
I am not sure how would this be handled at USCIS end ?
Any idea ?
Should not have any impact - your spouse will receive a conditional GC if her GC comes within two years of your marriage. You shall (as a primary member) receive a 10 year GC. You will need to file for your wife again to remove the conditions after completing two years of your marriage. No big deal. Just chill and attend the rally. No one can tell you how long will it take it to get your actual GC though.
I got married and then applied my spouse's on Aug 16th.
Since I am married now, will that cause my application to get rejected as I applied as Single.
I am not sure how would this be handled at USCIS end ?
Any idea ?
Should not have any impact - your spouse will receive a conditional GC if her GC comes within two years of your marriage. You shall (as a primary member) receive a 10 year GC. You will need to file for your wife again to remove the conditions after completing two years of your marriage. No big deal. Just chill and attend the rally. No one can tell you how long will it take it to get your actual GC though.
tattoo Early reviews for “Born This
AirWaterandGC
06-07 08:27 AM
thanks shan74
more...
pictures BREAKING: Lady Gaga#39;s official
glus
03-31 03:51 PM
Hi Guys,
As you may recall, we have had several phone meetings with Ms. Susan Henner, attorney at law. She has explained many issues and helped many of our members for free. You can see her tomorrow at 11:30AM EST on Fox News. She will be talking about an interesting immigration case.
NO, this is not a joke.
Regards,
Glus
As you may recall, we have had several phone meetings with Ms. Susan Henner, attorney at law. She has explained many issues and helped many of our members for free. You can see her tomorrow at 11:30AM EST on Fox News. She will be talking about an interesting immigration case.
NO, this is not a joke.
Regards,
Glus
dresses Next. Lady Gaga performs her
ilikekilo
07-02 08:50 AM
if u were you get in touch with a lawyer and see ur options...i wouldnt wait anymore
more...
makeup Fresh off the leak of Lady
NKR
02-19 01:05 PM
Did it say state of residence as TN or Tamil Nadu, if it is TN, then it could be Tenesse?. I don't know what I am saying...
girlfriend house lady gaga born this way
maximus777
12-22 06:52 PM
Not a big deal in my opinion - the visa system needed a rehaul in any case. Cant undertsand how a tourist visa can double up as a business one.
hairstyles Lady Gaga#39;s big online album
anoop4real
11-23 02:13 AM
Hi,
My employer has initiated my H1 B visa for our client which is a telecom giant. I was denied H1B with the reason that I am a Mechanical Engineer. The document says that as a mechanical engineer I need 6yrs exp. I already have more than 4yrs exp in IT. The thing which wonders me is that, 2 of my engineering classmates got their H1 approved. Is there any clause which says about this. Please help me.
Thanks,
-Anoop
My employer has initiated my H1 B visa for our client which is a telecom giant. I was denied H1B with the reason that I am a Mechanical Engineer. The document says that as a mechanical engineer I need 6yrs exp. I already have more than 4yrs exp in IT. The thing which wonders me is that, 2 of my engineering classmates got their H1 approved. Is there any clause which says about this. Please help me.
Thanks,
-Anoop
Openarms
09-15 03:01 PM
How come Mubai,India consulate publish cut of date as april 2002 for EB3-I??
see the below link
Cut Off Dates- Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html)
see the below link
Cut Off Dates- Consulate General of the United States Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html)
ImmiUser
12-01 03:04 PM
Thanks for the response. Someone mentioned to me that you can not file two I-485If you file a new I-485 the the old one is revoked, is that true ?
No comments:
Post a Comment