d4nn0
Dec 16, 04:51 PM
http://www.ss64.com/osx/
maybe you will find a bit more functionality here :D
http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2001/12/14/terminal_one.html
this is helpful if you've never used terminal before
maybe you will find a bit more functionality here :D
http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2001/12/14/terminal_one.html
this is helpful if you've never used terminal before
Apple OC
Mar 5, 07:30 PM
who cares how many question marks are in the odd thread????
I vote for immediate deletion of completely useless threads ... forget wasteland ... just delete them. :cool:
I vote for immediate deletion of completely useless threads ... forget wasteland ... just delete them. :cool:
eternlgladiator
Apr 17, 08:43 PM
Yes this'll work. I don't know why dqpassat is having problems though as the cpu speed has nothing to do with this.
Great. Thanks!
Great. Thanks!
nomad01
Sep 20, 08:31 AM
Look closer, dude. I think they added several new Support webpages. SWEET!
Woohoo!!
more...

oval-shaped ox clutch is

Black 3D Flower Knuckle Box
more...

Clutch covered with black

Flesh/Ivory Lace Knuckle Box
more...

Lace Knuckle Box Clutch

-LACE-KNUCKLE-BOX-CLUTCH
more...

this KNUCKLE BOX CLUTCH.

GOLD 3D FLOWER KNUCKLE BOX
more...

FLOWER KNUCKLE BOX CLUTCH

Knuckle Duster Box Clutch
more...

Knuckleduster Box Clutch

prada fairy bag
more...

and the knuckle box clutch

leather knuckle box clutch

Box Clutch in dark purple
Woohoo!!
more...
Shifty
Dec 23, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by narco
I visit MacRumors and Spymac on a daily basis. I come here for Apple news, and go to Spymac for the gallery and forums. Spymac is a very entertaining site, despite the iWalk "leak". Hell, Apple made big mistakes too but we still love them.
Same here.
Well said. :)
I couldn't care less about the iWalk. It's was just a rumor. It's as dead as OS 9. Let's move on. Spymac doesn't do rumors anymore. Apple has made that clear. It's just a community. That's why the trailer was made, to serve the community, and give a few insights as to what is coming in the next major update to the site. The administrators could have done sod-all, but decided to make a trailer to entertain.
I visit MacRumors and Spymac on a daily basis. I come here for Apple news, and go to Spymac for the gallery and forums. Spymac is a very entertaining site, despite the iWalk "leak". Hell, Apple made big mistakes too but we still love them.
Same here.
Well said. :)
I couldn't care less about the iWalk. It's was just a rumor. It's as dead as OS 9. Let's move on. Spymac doesn't do rumors anymore. Apple has made that clear. It's just a community. That's why the trailer was made, to serve the community, and give a few insights as to what is coming in the next major update to the site. The administrators could have done sod-all, but decided to make a trailer to entertain.
covertsurfer
Apr 8, 08:53 AM
LOL
Thanks
Thanks
more...
canadianluddite
Apr 23, 11:10 AM
I have an application --
PDF, DOC, XLS Fast Reader --
in my iTunes library
but it doesn't sync to my iPod touch --
any suggestions?
Thanks!
PDF, DOC, XLS Fast Reader --
in my iTunes library
but it doesn't sync to my iPod touch --
any suggestions?
Thanks!
chrmjenkins
Mar 31, 01:46 PM
Of the names listed in the thread, Cooper's probably my pick for the best. Maddow doesn't even attempt to stay neutral. I was watching her coverage when Scott Walker won in Mass; she sounded like she'd just come from her best friend's funeral.
I'm not saying Maddow isn't biased. I'm saying she's not bad in that she usually uses facts and doesn't cite distorted clips to back her points.
I'm not saying Maddow isn't biased. I'm saying she's not bad in that she usually uses facts and doesn't cite distorted clips to back her points.
more...
Hellhammer
May 6, 04:20 PM
How about 1080p movies in full screen mode? Does it look bad? Do you guys prefer watching it through a window at 1080p?
1080p, or even 720p should be fine. Moving picture is different because you don't concentrate in small details but try to read text in Safari at 1920x1080 and it will look pixel-ish, something that you don't want.
1080p, or even 720p should be fine. Moving picture is different because you don't concentrate in small details but try to read text in Safari at 1920x1080 and it will look pixel-ish, something that you don't want.
Schnebar
Jan 17, 08:38 AM
My friend is going up to SF this afternoon and then going to Macworld tomorrow. He asked if I want to come and I would love to.
But I remember last year, people talking about how all the stands are closed on friday and there is no point in going.
I do not know what I would actually do there besides look at the macbook air but it would be a fun experience considering that all my finals are over today.
It is just a few hours drive but would it be worth it?
But I remember last year, people talking about how all the stands are closed on friday and there is no point in going.
I do not know what I would actually do there besides look at the macbook air but it would be a fun experience considering that all my finals are over today.
It is just a few hours drive but would it be worth it?
more...

NYR99
Apr 30, 11:19 PM
They are in what I guess is the root directory of Macintosh HD. They are in the first folder that opens when I double click on Macintosh HD from the desktop.
wdlove
Apr 9, 02:20 PM
I would prefer to see something better than cartoon looking characters. Wasn't impressed.
more...
Phat_Pat
Jan 10, 09:04 PM
ohh i remember someone else having this.... if i remember right its just a weird glitch in the sytem...
try restarting
try restarting
MCIowaRulz
Mar 15, 03:03 PM
Exactly the site (DSL Reports) will send an email to your account or flash a notification of a replied thread along with a link to specifically jump to a thread where a user replied to you
more...
ScoobyMcDoo
Apr 28, 08:31 AM
I have found SL to be very stable.
I am curious as to how you define "crash". As a software developer, I have always considered a crash to be a segfault in which some bug causes the program to unexpectedly exit. However I have found that, via feedback from my users, that folks have many different perceptions as to what a crash is.
As for the software you mentioned having issues with - I don't use steam (not a gamer), I use itunes somewhat regularly to play some music while I work, or to update my phone's software, don't have any crash issues. I use iWork from time-to-time - don't recall it ever crashing. The most unstable software I use is MS Office.
I am curious as to how you define "crash". As a software developer, I have always considered a crash to be a segfault in which some bug causes the program to unexpectedly exit. However I have found that, via feedback from my users, that folks have many different perceptions as to what a crash is.
As for the software you mentioned having issues with - I don't use steam (not a gamer), I use itunes somewhat regularly to play some music while I work, or to update my phone's software, don't have any crash issues. I use iWork from time-to-time - don't recall it ever crashing. The most unstable software I use is MS Office.
twoodcc
Oct 24, 09:27 AM
I encountered those bad things. I did have it working under Vista Ultimate 64-bit last year though. I can't seem to get it to work again.
oh wow. i'm sorry to hear that. yeah i think i've actually got it to work a couple months ago, but it didn't work all that great
oh wow. i'm sorry to hear that. yeah i think i've actually got it to work a couple months ago, but it didn't work all that great
more...
miles01110
Feb 26, 10:54 AM
The closest you can get is subscribing to threads you post in and then looking at the list in your User CP. There is no notification mechanism for individual posts and individual user's posts.

bedifferent
Mar 13, 09:24 PM
I took a look at the plist files, but couldn't find anything other than the icons that show up at the top in the middle. They're the ones with color. I did find one thing interesting, however - in the Resources folder are icons for Drop Box, as shown in the attachment. Maybe this indicates Apple purchasing Drop Box for integration into Lion. We'll have to see if this remains until the final, consumer, release.
Yeah that's the folder, and I didn't even notice the "Dropbox" icons lol. Very interesting.
I replaced a lot of those icons and sidebar icons from a frameworks-resource file with colored versions, haven't rebooted yet but I'm curious if it'll take. I replaced the iTunes sidebar icons with the .rsrc file, it'd be nice to have the same fix for Finder and Mail.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/ember/BAuuhnzSrRkcLmiPF4oYRwW3nvLMEbj5_m.png
Yeah that's the folder, and I didn't even notice the "Dropbox" icons lol. Very interesting.
I replaced a lot of those icons and sidebar icons from a frameworks-resource file with colored versions, haven't rebooted yet but I'm curious if it'll take. I replaced the iTunes sidebar icons with the .rsrc file, it'd be nice to have the same fix for Finder and Mail.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/ember/BAuuhnzSrRkcLmiPF4oYRwW3nvLMEbj5_m.png
Osamede
Feb 23, 04:51 PM
I don't think I will need any of the server features, and I'm not to tech Savy, just deal savy. Unless there is 1 or 2 killing features that OS X server can bring to me I think putting on SL would suite me better and use less resources.
I've never even used a Mac at all before and was able to adapt fine to the snow Leopard OS on the Mac Mini. No resource problems that I can detect either. I'd just go ahead and use the OS that's on there and save your time.
I've never even used a Mac at all before and was able to adapt fine to the snow Leopard OS on the Mac Mini. No resource problems that I can detect either. I'd just go ahead and use the OS that's on there and save your time.
MayPeng
Apr 20, 02:22 AM
Does it show up in HID Explorer ( http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#samplecode/HID_Explorer)? Handy app if you're working with HID devices/API.
Can't show up in the HID_Explorer.Whether driver doesn't support? But my device is hid type device.
Can't show up in the HID_Explorer.Whether driver doesn't support? But my device is hid type device.
Apple...
Jan 17, 10:09 PM
IMO ... not even worth the storage space
Really? We still use it (just for fun). There's some neat programs on it, etc. The printer still works, too. :)
Really? We still use it (just for fun). There's some neat programs on it, etc. The printer still works, too. :)
vollspacken
Dec 28, 05:18 PM
it seems that this app also downloaded and installed:
- Stinky Wet Food 2.5.6
- Litterbox .014(beta)
- Shredded Upholstery Pro 7.2
- Catnip 3.3
- Trip To The Vet 4.4
Not only is this app not ready for prime time, but these dependencies are really hammering my drive space. And I now have worms.
haha, how did those pranksters get it uploaded???:D
vSpacken
- Stinky Wet Food 2.5.6
- Litterbox .014(beta)
- Shredded Upholstery Pro 7.2
- Catnip 3.3
- Trip To The Vet 4.4
Not only is this app not ready for prime time, but these dependencies are really hammering my drive space. And I now have worms.
haha, how did those pranksters get it uploaded???:D
vSpacken
arcrius
Apr 9, 09:18 PM
i get error code 1604
Ahh! I forgot a step! :eek: I just edited it though. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ahh! I forgot a step! :eek: I just edited it though. Sorry for the inconvenience.
hob
Mar 6, 10:33 PM
My Illustrator class instructor does and one of our assignments was to do something of that depth. I'll try to dig up the website, if you're interested.
I'd be interested to see that
Do you know of any good tutorial sites to get me started with illustrator?
I'd be interested to see that
Do you know of any good tutorial sites to get me started with illustrator?
No comments:
Post a Comment