Popular Post

Friday, June 3, 2011

black cat marvel

black cat marvel. Kotobukiya Black Cat Marvel
  • Kotobukiya Black Cat Marvel



  • MrMac'n'Cheese
    Mar 27, 08:51 PM
    Funny how NC law forbids the sale of handguns to anyone under 21, but you're 21 and you already have 2 expensive guns (and the iPhone you took the photo with). And yet you have to run a racket to be able afford a guitar.

    He's probably a professional thief/conboy(hence not a man)/racketeer.

    Hence his paranoid need for self defense, he's probably scare of the poor people he's SCAMMED.





    black cat marvel. marvel
  • marvel



  • BigDonII
    May 4, 10:58 AM
    factory unlocked
    05.16.02 firmware
    t-mobile





    black cat marvel. Black Cat, Marvel. Black Cat
  • Black Cat, Marvel. Black Cat



  • rockinrocker
    Nov 26, 06:20 PM
    You'd think they would try and have it out in time for X-mas....





    black cat marvel. I also don#39;t think Black Cat
  • I also don#39;t think Black Cat



  • twoodcc
    Nov 20, 02:21 AM
    there is no "sent from my iPhone" or iPad, so this may be false



    more...


    black cat marvel. Black Cat Variant Cover
  • Black Cat Variant Cover



  • Doctor Q
    Aug 21, 11:12 AM
    Why does this remind me of the great submarine sandwich scene in the movie "Coneheads" where Chris Farley says "My mom's the only person I ever knew that could take a sandwich like that! (http://www.moviequotes.com/fullquote.cgi?qnum=40437)" ?





    black cat marvel. Black Cat, Marvel, Spider-Man
  • Black Cat, Marvel, Spider-Man



  • Manic Mouse
    Oct 10, 07:29 AM
    Tell me.. what will happen when Tweetie 3, 4, 5... comes out?

    PAY AGAIN... AGAIN AND AGAIN... for minor upgrades.

    I'd rather pay and get upgrades than have the developer abandon the app because it isn't profitable to do anymore free updates. What should Loren do when everyone that will buy Tweetie already has it? Develop updates out of the goodness of his heart?

    The app store has a problem, and that's the amount of crap and cheapness of that crap. It drives the price of everything down. Factor in that ALL upgrades are free and you have a major problem for devs. You can sell an app once to each user, at next to nothing cost, and that's all you get. Yes, initially it's good when you're selling 100K apps a week but what happens when everyone's bought your app? The app store has a sustainability problem, and it will soon rear it's ugly head.

    Compare it to desktop software where even the most basic apps cost $10+ and all upgrades are paid.

    I'm quite happy to pay Loren �1.79 every 8-12 months for his work on Tweetie because frankly it's amazing and �1.79 is pretty much nothing.

    The problem with most whambulance drivers such as yourself is pretty much the same problem with society at large. You only care about yourself and what you can get for yourself regardless if it's at the expense of others. You have no social responsibility. People's inability to look past their own nose and care about others is really quite pathetic. You don't care if Loren gets paid for his work, or for a sustainable app store. Rather you simply care for how cheaply you can get apps and updates. The self-centredness, the "me me me"-ness of society has become quite a problem IMO.



    more...


    black cat marvel. Black Cat - Marvel
  • Black Cat - Marvel



  • simsaladimbamba
    Mar 29, 09:47 AM
    Why does eBay not work?





    black cat marvel. Black Cat
  • Black Cat



  • Shaneuk
    Feb 2, 12:16 PM
    269661

    Link to original wallpaper please.

    http://i55.tinypic.com/2dv9b48.jpg



    more...


    black cat marvel. Sexy Black Cat 3
  • Sexy Black Cat 3



  • iLikeMyiMac
    Aug 14, 06:17 PM
    Here's a pic of my hunting dog cropped and shrunken down to 75 pixels.





    black cat marvel. lack cat marvel.
  • lack cat marvel.



  • mad jew
    Dec 15, 09:23 PM
    For future reference, I got a PM saying this worked. :)



    more...


    black cat marvel. Black Cat Marvel Legends Icons
  • Black Cat Marvel Legends Icons



  • 4JNA
    Mar 27, 02:59 PM
    agree with everything, but have a couple suggestions.

    i'm a huge arctic-cooling.com fan, but have moved from 'arctic silver' to 'mx-2' with great results. just as stable over time, seems to 'cure' faster, and i've found a several degree drop on lots of different builds. also, mx-2 is non-conductive, which won't matter if you only use the recommended amount, but safer is always better and all that.

    i've got no problem with the kleenex trick, but would recommend plain old kitchen paper towel instead (also folded) because a lot of tissues have things like lotion (oil) which can cause problems when cleaning/bonding.

    also would recommend rubbing alcohol instead of water (90% if you can find it, 70% if not) as it does a better job of removing the old bonding agent with less work, and won't damage any electronics like the crazy over priced cleaning stuff they sell. i get the water is free angle, but rubbing alcohol is really cheap at the local discount or drug store. i like cheap and effective!

    best of luck.





    black cat marvel. Yaya Han Black Cat Cosplay
  • Yaya Han Black Cat Cosplay



  • johnnyfiive
    Aug 14, 04:39 PM
    The bootcamp desktop. :D



    more...


    black cat marvel. September 25th is National
  • September 25th is National



  • Deechh
    Sep 3, 09:49 PM
    http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1346/screenshot20100903at104.png





    black cat marvel. Kotobukiya Black Cat Marvel
  • Kotobukiya Black Cat Marvel



  • robertnq
    Oct 31, 10:10 AM
    Appleinsider called this correctly then, I wonder if this will be the top selling iPod model this Christmas.

    Sweet! Hopefully I can buy a few for gifts...

    Note: This is my first comment! I feel so cool! :cool:



    more...


    black cat marvel. The Women of Marvel calendar
  • The Women of Marvel calendar



  • Doju
    Apr 25, 07:44 AM
    You know, in Keynote, how it sometimes defaults to all capital letters, and even if you use shift, or caps lock, it stays that way for some reason? That's great for aesthetics, but it's keeping that through the slides.

    Is there a way to turn it off? I changed the font to Helvetica and it still does it.


    EDIT: Nevermind. Format > Font > Capitalization > Off





    black cat marvel. Black Cat (Marvel Comics)
  • Black Cat (Marvel Comics)



  • Stevenup7002
    Jan 14, 07:03 PM
    I'm receiving word that macworld is gonna be stream live over ustream. The link is here, bookmark it:

    http://www.askchandler.net/?page_id=64

    Looking forward to it!
    -Steve ;)



    more...


    black cat marvel. Black Cat - No You Girls
  • Black Cat - No You Girls



  • Melrose
    Apr 17, 12:05 PM
    Not really a fan of her's, just thought the pic was cool haha
    Thanks to Melrose for sending me the icons. Hope i gave you a lot to go with now haha

    Dude I love the Download icon. Imma make one for me now :D

    BTW I made one for Bean word processor app if you'd like that too. I'm working on building a central place for the icons. If you want, I can share a folder in Dropbox where we can both have access to the files at any given moment.





    black cat marvel. Black Cat
  • Black Cat



  • fisherking
    May 3, 04:25 PM
    ok, i got a new m100 bt earpiece (i swear, i ONLY use it when i'm at my desk; never on the street LOL).

    it automatically put a battery icon on my status bar. am impressed...is it coming from the earpiece itself? it's only there (of course) when the m100 is connected.

    any way to hide/disable/kill it? i don't understand how it gets there (so can't figure out how to remove it).

    thanx, am scratching my head... :confused:





    black cat marvel. spiderman/lackcat/MJ
  • spiderman/lackcat/MJ



  • Ann P
    Aug 12, 12:09 AM
    Isn't the perspective in that wallpaper all messed up? There's no vanishing point!

    Here's the original.

    http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/2279/fresh_day.html

    I'm guessing the poster photoshopped the man on the bike out and thus explains your question. :) By the way, would anyone be able to do the same and re-post this wallpaper? I would appreciate it.





    Play Ultimate
    Jan 9, 05:47 PM
    I've been reading a number of comments from a variety of sources since the iPhone runs OSX it is a pocket-size Mac. Applications, Widgets etc will all be written for this device which will all be OSX compatible.

    Laptops and desktops, iLife etc. will all be announced in good time. However the iPhone is a revolutionary device. So much so that RIMM and Palm both fell today on the stock market. The iPhone, like the original iPod, have established a new standard.





    phillymjs
    Oct 3, 08:51 PM
    One of my clients is a huge, global corporation (that shall remain nameless), and they use Notes. I only support a smallish design department that uses Macs, and I quickly learned to loathe Notes.

    Allow me to quote a rant I wrote about it on 10/8/02, after coming home from a long day of battling Notes issues at that client:

    "Lotus Notes [6.0] for the Mac is a turd that they just keep trying to polish. Whoo hoo, it's finally Carbonized and sports the Aqua interface-- that's like putting a fresh coat of paint on an outhouse. This is the most half-assed Mac port of a Windows app since Microsoft Word 6-- scads of 8.3-named library files, a terribly unMaclike interface that is possibly the worst mangling of the 'web browser' metaphor that I have ever seen, and a complete inability to accommodate more than one user per machine, even on a multi-user based OS like Mac OS X. You'd think a company like IBM could actually assemble a team of competent Mac programmers, but judging by the quality of Notes for the Mac, they can't. Memo to IBM/Lotus: Half-assed Mac support is worse than none at all. Rebuild Notes [for the Mac] from scratch, or take it out back and shoot it. It makes Outlook/Exchange look like paradise, even with all the security and virus problems."

    That client is now using 6.5.4, and I still hate it. Four years later, and it *still* wants to put the user data folder inside the Notes application folder by default when you install! Last week I ran Migration Assistant to move someone's data back to a PowerBook that had returned from being serviced, and Notes got messed up somehow. It was set to spellcheck all outgoing messages automatically, but lost the location of its dictionary. How do you think Notes would handle that? Just inform the user, "I can't spellcheck, but would you like me send out the message anyway?", right? Wrong! It wouldn't let the user send any mail at all, until I remoted in and disabled the spellcheck entirely. When I was back on site today, I had to reinstall Notes on her machine to fix it.

    Which brings us to the problem of support. The only solution I can find for 99% of Notes issues on the Mac is to just reinstall the damned thing.

    I could keep on going, but you get the picture.... Notes is a godawful abortion of a software program, and I would lead a much happier life if I didn't have to deal with it. IBM claims they want to improve it? Well they've certainly got their work cut out for them, don't they?

    ~Philly





    VSMacOne
    Oct 9, 08:25 PM
    Ok so I was having some timeline issues with TweetDeck for iPhone (just weird times for posts) so I decided to go ahead and give Tweetie 2 a shot.
    WOW... what an app! It's smooth, fast, responsive and easy to use. LOVE the offline capabilities. Couldn't care less about PUSH - it would kill my battery.
    So far, best Twitter app i've ever used!





    devilot
    Sep 26, 10:14 AM
    So long as you make him watch this ;)
    http://mediacast.sun.com/share/kevin/BestCommercialEver.mpgWhew... had my volume all the way up at first. :eek: Haha, thanks for that link, it is awesome! Why can't the States air anything that convincing?!





    weenie
    May 6, 09:26 AM
    CityMaps2Go

    Great app, I use it all the time when traveling...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment