Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

justin bieber never say never pictures

images justin bieber never say never justin bieber never say never pictures. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    01-08 10:59 AM
    The bad part is when you look to answer the question "what are the odds that the first baby of a new year would be born to an illegal leech?" .. There are so many illegals out here that they have good odds of having a sweepstake winning baby, while legals suffer all kinds of bureaucratic hurdles.

    They should give the baby the money and CIS should deport the illegal woman.





    wallpaper justin bieber never say never justin bieber never say never pictures. Justin Bieber#39;s #39;Never Say
  • Justin Bieber#39;s #39;Never Say



  • chanduv23
    12-11 06:49 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^





    justin bieber never say never pictures. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • eucalyptus.mp
    02-17 04:33 PM
    Hi My emplyer is saying that he will apply for extention 3 months before expiry . So I guess he will apply in July . So in that case I need the Paystubs of May and June . Am I right ?





    2011 Justin Bieber#39;s #39;Never Say justin bieber never say never pictures. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • bkam
    06-09 01:28 PM
    When discussing premium processing, capitalism etc categories, we should not forget that USCIS is a monopolist. There is no alternative, hense all screw ups, "premiums" etc. Capitalism has nothing to do with USCIS. This organization is a typical crippled socialistic child.



    more...


    justin bieber never say never pictures. Justin Bieber “Never Say
  • Justin Bieber “Never Say



  • satyasrd
    08-25 08:58 AM
    Hi,
    I am new to the GC process and this forum where I have been reading a lot of posts lately, especially like this one, where people are talking about converting from EB3 to EB2. But my basic understanding was that you cannot use experience from your current company in order to do that. Since my process is just starting in EB3/I and I would definitely like to have that option in the future, could someone going through this conversion or attorneys please shed some light as to how this can be done.
    I greatly appreciate your advice !
    Thanks,





    justin bieber never say never pictures. justin bieber never say
  • justin bieber never say



  • mrjonie
    03-09 05:20 PM
    Received by USCIS on June 4th 2007. Have been waiting since.
    So 400+ days for me too...

    I totally agree with all you guys on the delay in 140..I was also in the same situation...Applied 140/485 in the July/August 2007 fiasco in EB3 (PD Dec 2006) ..After a long wait, received a mail on Feb 26th 2009 , stating that my 140 is approved...

    Good luck to you follks..lets hope for the best...



    more...


    justin bieber never say never pictures. Justin Bieber Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber Never Say Never



  • SunnySurya
    08-21 02:31 PM
    Just frustation my dear freind, just frustation, got any ideas about the Indian Job market?
    Dude, what is your hidden agenda?. If you do not have any, then you got to make up your mind, you seem to get different thoughts every day. First was the lawsuit, second was a different lawsuit, now you say that something else suits you�





    2010 justin bieber never say never justin bieber never say never pictures. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • raysaikat
    01-10 10:08 AM
    No I am not a research fellow. Just Telecomm Engineer who has Master's Degree from US. I just interpreted Research Item in 221G Green Document as my Thesis work and explained it in the research statement along with the other documents.

    D

    That probably was unnecessary and may triggered the additional check due to export control of high end researches.



    more...


    justin bieber never say never pictures. Nokia Do you love Justin
  • Nokia Do you love Justin



  • boreal
    02-05 06:28 PM
    Can you please let me know if you received my email.

    Thanks
    wow!! IV has been very productive for you NewDoc..Would u like to contribute to IV if you get this post? And Bonus if you can convince some of your friends to join IV and contribute too ...





    hair justin bieber never say never justin bieber never say never pictures. 2010 justin bieber never say
  • 2010 justin bieber never say



  • a_yaja
    04-02 03:18 PM
    If an RFE has been issues, it will show up on the USCIS case status website when you type in your receipt number.
    I had filed for my 6th year h1b extension without the lawyer , I did so bec the paper work was similar to my last extension ,and i saw that lots of people on the IV forum had Filed the H1b extension themselves.

    Anyways, my human resource personal hired a new secretory and she some how misplaced my H1b receipt/possible RFE? , I have the EAC # from my cancel check ; when i check my status online it says case received and pending my PD is Jan08 ,2007 and the CSC is processing Jan. 13th, my question is if a RFE is issued will that be posted on the online case status website? I have asked the HR to request a duplicate copy from INS , should i also ask them to contact USCIS over the phone in addition to the written request?



    more...


    justin bieber never say never pictures. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • desi3933
    01-23 01:18 PM
    ....
    Today I got a RFE requesting proof of authorization to work since my h-1 expired, and realized I couldn't be working when I hired a real lawyer to take care of this case and she informed me so. How to respond my RFE???
    ....
    .....


    Please provide following details -
    1. H1 (and I-94) validity dates
    2. Date of filing for EAD and I-485
    3. Date of EAD approval

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    hot Justin Bieber “Never Say justin bieber never say never pictures. quot;Justin Bieber: Never Say
  • quot;Justin Bieber: Never Say



  • tnite
    01-13 08:36 AM
    Hi,

    My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.

    Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.

    Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.

    The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-130 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-130 and I-765 was approved on the same day.

    However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!

    There is no relation between tax documents and I131 .Date of Birth might have been an issue . Maybe u'r lawyer is talking BS.
    just so that you dont get confused , I130 is a Petition for Alien Relative (equivalent of I140 for family based immigration)
    I131 -Advance parole



    more...


    house justin bieber never say never justin bieber never say never pictures. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • gsc999
    07-11 07:14 PM
    nfinity & syzygy, please check your PM.





    tattoo justin bieber never say justin bieber never say never pictures. JUSTIN BIEBER NEVER SAY NEVER
  • JUSTIN BIEBER NEVER SAY NEVER



  • gc28262
    02-24 12:15 PM
    People may end up populating junk data, if we force them to enter profile details.

    For statistical purposes, no-data is preferable over junk data.



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber Never Say Never justin bieber never say never pictures. Justin Bieber At The “Never
  • Justin Bieber At The “Never



  • mayurcreation
    04-18 08:05 AM
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

    This is to certify that Mr. XXX was full time employed with CompanyName from date to date as a Sr. Programmer Analyst.

    During his tenure with us, he skillfully handled major responsibilities and found him to be hardworking and very productive.

    Mr. XXX job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
    � Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
    � Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
    � Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
    � Job duties and responsibilities from resume�
    � Job duties and responsibilities from resume�

    Please feel free to contact me for further information.

    Sincerely,

    {Name}
    {Title}





    dresses quot;Justin Bieber: Never Say justin bieber never say never pictures. Justin Bieber Never Say
  • Justin Bieber Never Say



  • potatoeater
    05-10 04:10 PM
    Sorry. I may be mistaken. May be it is the other way round. Try firefox then.

    Actually I am using IE.

    Thank you

    Indira



    more...


    makeup Nokia Do you love Justin justin bieber never say never pictures. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • hetuweb
    08-31 08:17 PM
    Dear friends

    I'm very excited to say that I got my green card approved. Thank you for all of your support.

    My status change will not change a bit of my support to IV. I will continue to contribute what I contribute now, until we are sucessful. I'm not successful, until everyone of you is not successful in pursuing your green card. I hope and pray that my stand will motivate non contributing friends to contribute.

    Friends and folks, we did not have any organization to support ourselves. So far we had to take anything shoved upon us. But the emergence of IV changed all that. Contribute and support IV. Because IV is our voice!!!


    thanks
    babu

    CONGRATS BABU





    girlfriend JUSTIN BIEBER NEVER SAY NEVER justin bieber never say never pictures. Justin Bieber has been
  • Justin Bieber has been



  • Eberth
    10-21 06:26 PM
    yeah!!
    how can i do the poofiness??





    hairstyles justin bieber never say never justin bieber never say never pictures. Justin Bieber Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber Never Say Never



  • frostrated
    07-06 03:36 PM
    you might want to check that yourself. From what I know, your status when you enter on AP is no longer valid. Your I-94 that you receive will reflect the status you are allowed into the country. To work in H1B status, you will either need to enter in H1 status, or adjust your status to that of H1B. Dont make a wrong move and start accuring time for working without authorization. work without authorization is grounds for deporting.

    Okay, i checked and I stand corrected. if you are returning the same employer, then you can continue in H1B status. Here is a link that might answer all your questions.
    Z&A - Advance Parole (http://www.hooyou.com/advanceparole/h1bv-ap.html)





    simplistik
    03-07 08:42 AM
    I was the first to show my site, then paddy, then dark and then fern so i really dont see any influence may it be progressive or negative...Hmmm.... I thought paddy was first. Regaurdless that's just my opinion... I mean techincally you were all influenced by the sony site :P. But end dates on things like these types of compitetions are important, what you do is you give a specified time to have them linked up. Give somethin like a 6ish hr gap to have them up or post the link... then close it if they aren't up.

    Anywho... gj guys... but I shall not say who I voted for :krazy: don't go tellin on me you silly Mods you. :p:





    gcpool
    03-14 09:22 AM
    The thing that has to be remembered is that you have to mention is very clearly how you are availing the priority date and also quote the law.
    File both the I-140 in the front. Put the argument all over the application. And dont forget to quote to law. Otherwise it will be returned back.

    I think its possible but hire a very good lawyer to do it for you. Most of them dont know the law and dont even know how to handle such a case

    There is a difference in tranferring the priority date and requesting to use an earlier application
    First is when the second I-140 is going to be filed
    Second is when you already have two I-140 and is planning to apply the 485

    The first process is common and said to be proven. But the second is not very common.

    But I have come to conclusion that both of them work.

    Yes he can use earlier PD for EB2.
    He can file I485 in EB2 by requesting recapturing priority date from EB3.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment