Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

jersey shore cast

images The-jersey-shore-cast_medium jersey shore cast. jersey-shore-cast-leno-
  • jersey-shore-cast-leno-



  • logiclife
    02-12 06:28 PM
    Hi,

    I am with employer A (he is good except that he doesn't like me talking to the attorney directly about GC process. I have to go through him for every single details and he is busy usually so contacting him is also a bit pain. Because of this my process is getting delayed sometimes).


    Having said this, I joined this employer A in 2004 after I graduated and i am with him for 2.5 yrs since then. Now I am starting my GC process and I cannot show this 2.5 yrs of experience to my LC process (which is logical). On the other hand, I found another employer B who is willing to process my GC with one of the top attorneys.


    So if i switch now, I will

    1. Be able to apply for EB2 (MS + 2.5yrs + 1 yrs(before MS) = MS + 3.5yrs)
    2. I get a very good attorney to file my GC
    3. I will be able to have a direct conversation with the attorney (employer said its between me and the attorney)


    If I don't switch, my odds are that

    1. I have to go with Eb3 (MS + 1 yrs(before MS) = MS + 1yr)
    2. Can't talk to the attorney directly


    So IS IT WORTH switching the employer for

    1. Gettting into EB2
    2. Getting a good attorney to file my LC
    3. Be able to talk to attorney directly


    Your thoughts and suggestions are highly important. So please let me know what you will do if this is the case ?


    Thanks


    All employers, who refuse to share copies of 140, labor or H1 fully intend to retain employees by restricting their ability to switch jobs and retain priority dates for future GC petitions. There are not exceptions to this rule. Even if its your brother who employs you, the only reason for withholding documents is to bond you. That is the only motive to withhold copies. "Its property of employer..." excuse is BS. Yes, it is property of employer. But the xerox copies dont change the ownership.





    wallpaper jersey-shore-cast-leno- jersey shore cast. the quot;Jersey Shorequot; Cast
  • the quot;Jersey Shorequot; Cast



  • gc007
    01-05 10:23 PM
    I have been on H4 since 2000. I once got an H1-B in the year 01, but did not get to work. Meanwhile my H4 got extended till now.

    With the recent changes of de-coupling H1 & H4.......

    My question is can I use the previous H1-B issued in 01 and apply for COS without any cap restrictions ? And can this be used by a new Employer ?

    Appreciate any responses on this. Thanks





    jersey shore cast. jersey shore cast
  • jersey shore cast



  • bkr
    12-06 09:17 AM
    My wife got all the AP paperback after her return from India. One AP have stamp. Two AP papers are not touched.

    I got all three AP documents back. I had an expired Visa stamp in the passport. They checked one of the AP document and gave it back after stamping it.

    HTH.





    2011 the quot;Jersey Shorequot; Cast jersey shore cast. Watch as the “Jersey Shore”
  • Watch as the “Jersey Shore”



  • whiteStallion
    10-09 02:23 PM
    I used my H1B since that had a further date of expiry than my EAD but when my next renewal comes up I guess I will have to show EAD as my H1B will be in process of being renewed then.......

    Might have to keep alternating if you have a choice......its kind of an irritant for sure........DMV has no issues with our status when they want us to renew our registrations :mad:

    If I am paying my taxes as a resident then I should get the same benefits... :rolleyes:

    I completely agree with you but I afraid things are only going to get worse, just like the US economy, for the immigrants...



    more...


    jersey shore cast. #39;The Jersey Shore#39; Cast
  • #39;The Jersey Shore#39; Cast



  • GreenMe
    12-06 03:42 PM
    I think the salary is 38 Lakhs and not 70 lakhs

    Facebook offers Rs 38 lakh salary package to IIT students - LearnHub News (http://learnhub.com/news/1654-facebook-offers-rs-38-lakh-salary-package-to-iit-students)





    jersey shore cast. Jersey Shore Cast Embraces
  • Jersey Shore Cast Embraces



  • chanduv23
    12-08 10:45 PM
    Dear Fellow IVans,
    While we all want to reap benefits of IV, we must keep IV financially strong. A lot of money is needed for professional lobbying. Thats how things work here in America. Nothing is for free here. IV has been the only organization working collectively for your secure future.
    Your continued contributions go a long way towards the grassroots efforts. So please contribute.

    If you have never contributed to IV in any form till now, this is the best chance. This is the best time to step in and chip in with some financial help. Just think of it as 1 month without cable Television.

    So at the least, please step forward and walk the extra mile and contribute. Please contribute for your own cause.



    more...


    jersey shore cast. #39;The Jersey Shore#39; Cast
  • #39;The Jersey Shore#39; Cast



  • bobzibub
    05-08 03:20 PM
    My opinion:
    ...
    Btw, I am in the programming line myself in case someone thinks I have a problem with programmers. But I wouldn't mind swapping places with a successful model ;)
    Call you Zoolander! :D
    Fashion models and nurses have one thing in common. Both professions are dominated by females. I think the Congress critters (mostly elderly males) are simply looking for new exotic foreign opportunities. Dates with Java programmers? Not so interesting, sorry! :p

    PS: my java coding is being a pain in the butt today.





    2010 jersey shore cast jersey shore cast. The-jersey-shore-cast_medium
  • The-jersey-shore-cast_medium



  • sam_hoosier
    06-22 04:45 PM
    If you have AAA membership, try them, they do it for free for 1 set typically.
    You may have to go in the hours stipulated by them.

    AAA is not free :cool: I tried it a couple of weeks ago. Infact they are on the expensive side (compared to Kinkos, Sears, Walmart etc.)



    more...


    jersey shore cast. Jersey Shore Cast Hit Lottery
  • Jersey Shore Cast Hit Lottery



  • snthampi
    02-25 04:51 PM
    WOW. Stealing $30 worth of stuff makes her so bad?

    I wonder what stealing from an employer by leaving early from work would mean.

    You are beyond hopeless.

    Your comparison is retarded. Not everyone is like you and cheat their employer. Most people are honest in what they do.





    hair Watch as the “Jersey Shore” jersey shore cast. jersey shore cast boys.
  • jersey shore cast boys.



  • Ingerried
    04-14 04:12 PM
    �������, ��������, ���������� �������� ����� ������. ����� ����� �������
    �� ����� ��������, ������� ���������� ���������� ����� �������� �� �����
    ����� "����� �� ����� ����� ����������".
    XVI �������� ���������� ��� �������, �� ������� ���� ���������� ��������
    �������� �� �� ����� ��� ������� �����������. ����� ����, ������� ���

    ����������� ������������ �� ������ (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=320108)
    ��� ����� ����������� � ���������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=29921)
    ����������� ����� ���������� � ������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=250001)
    ����������� �� � ����������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/ctg.php?category=15&page=3)
    ����� ����� ������ ����� ����������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=654888)

    �������� ��������� ���� ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=468460)
    ����� ����������� � �������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=585977)
    ������ ����������� ����� online (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=824957)
    ���� ���������� ������ ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/ctg.php?category=2&page=2)
    ����������� � ����� ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=557287)

    ����������� ������������ ����� ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=40265)
    ����������� ����� � ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=782255)
    ����������� ������ ��������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=44505)
    ������� ����� ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=845985)
    ����������� ������ ���� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=717388)

    ���������� ������� ����������� � ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=785423)
    ����� ����������� � ���������� (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=419816)
    ������ ����������� � ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=495782)
    ����������� � 12 ������ ����� (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=987036)
    �������� ������� �������� ����������� ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=528981)

    ����������� ���������� ������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=988528)
    ����������� ������������ ��������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=972994)
    ������ ����������� � ���������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=278785)
    ����� ��������� ����������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=753056)
    ���� ����������� ������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=448608)

    ����� ������ ����������� ������������ (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=252739)
    ����������� ����� ����� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=461696)
    ������ ����������� � � ��������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=587425)
    ����������� ��� �������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=355986)
    ����������� � ������ �������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=691482)

    ���� ����������� ������ ��� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=57653)
    ����������� � ������������ �������� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=282445)
    ������� ����������� ����������� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=524884)
    ������ ����������� ������ (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=539670)
    ������� ������� ����������� ������ (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=322688)

    ������� ������ ����������� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=950943)
    ����������� ���������� ��� (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=487069)
    ����������� �� ������ � �������� (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=297234)
    ����������� � ������� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=568173)
    ����� ����������� �� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=148147)

    ������������ ����� ����� ����������� ������������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=101200)
    ���� ����� ����������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=566787)
    ����������� �� ��� 2000� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=695888)
    ����������� ������ �� 1500 ��� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=800535)
    ����������� � ��������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=300464)



    more...


    jersey shore cast. Jersey Shore Cast | Jersey
  • Jersey Shore Cast | Jersey



  • gc_maine2
    07-12 02:11 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6319

    In this thread people are discussing mostly for the July 485 cases, so the name is not exactly the "485 rejection", but similar situations are discussed here.

    Thanks

    Do you know which thread? I tried some searching but I found a poll but not the details of 485 that were rejected





    hot #39;The Jersey Shore#39; Cast jersey shore cast. #39;Jersey Shore#39; Cast Strikes
  • #39;Jersey Shore#39; Cast Strikes



  • Macaca
    03-28 04:27 PM
    A member posted that s/he did labor certification and I-140 on F1. I don't remember the name of the thread.

    You can do labor certification without H1 as long as employer is willing.



    more...


    house the cast of Jersey Shore jersey shore cast. Jersey Shore Cast Picture amp;
  • Jersey Shore Cast Picture amp;



  • krustycat
    09-28 10:32 PM
    My 485/EAD applications were mailed on July 5th. and received on July 9th. by F HEINAUER at NSC.
    I have not received a single notice and checks were not cashed.
    I called customer service today and the they told me to wait 90 days.... :eek:business days!!!





    tattoo Jersey Shore Cast Embraces jersey shore cast. Snooki and Her #39;Jersey Shore#39;
  • Snooki and Her #39;Jersey Shore#39;



  • gccube
    04-08 12:01 PM
    and they gave a consistent reply all the three times that my NC is cleared. But I agree that there are no guarantees.

    As per them the NC was initiated on Aug1st 2007. So probably the 180 day rule should cover me.



    more...


    pictures #39;The Jersey Shore#39; Cast jersey shore cast. Beach Patrol: The Jersey Shore
  • Beach Patrol: The Jersey Shore



  • bomber
    08-16 06:28 PM
    Does anyone have any idea what the code stands for.

    485 RD 7/2
    ND 7/30
    FP date 8/28 for both me any my husband
    FP code 3

    Code 3 means "Fingerprinting, signatures and photos will be taken"





    dresses #39;Jersey Shore#39; Cast Strikes jersey shore cast. The cast of MTV#39;s quot;Jersey
  • The cast of MTV#39;s quot;Jersey



  • tarnp
    November 10th, 2004, 07:36 AM
    I would try downloading the software update from nikon and reinstalling it to see what happens.. it is fairly simple.. there are "A" and a "B" programs that need to be loaded independently... the instructions on the site are straightforward... I have had D-70 since they came out and have had no problems.... If your local retailer will not stand behind the camera it seems nikon should... isn't there a year nikon warrenty?



    more...


    makeup Jersey Shore Cast Hit Lottery jersey shore cast. the cast of Jersey Shore
  • the cast of Jersey Shore



  • svam77
    07-18 11:54 PM
    Thanks a lot for all the replies. I wil wait till August 10th, if I dont get it, I will just ask my attorney to file it with a cover letter. If he hesistates, I will file I 485 myself.





    girlfriend Snooki and Her #39;Jersey Shore#39; jersey shore cast. jersey shore cast in italy.
  • jersey shore cast in italy.



  • mheggade
    05-08 03:15 PM
    My opinion:

    Well, can the Java Programmer walk the ramp and pull it off like a professional model? Their work is a lot harder than it appears on the outside taking into account the success rate among models. Considering that even school kids can write excellent java programs, if we still want to consider the Java programmer as "highly skilled", then so are models.

    Giselle Bundchen is worth half a billion dollars or somewhere in that range.

    Btw, I am in the programming line myself in case someone thinks I have a problem with programmers. But I wouldn't mind swapping places with a successful model ;)

    Well I agree that professional modeling work is lot harder than it appears.
    <sarcasm> And I am also sure school kids can write excellent java programs , if the requirement is to write a Hello World programme.</sarcasm>

    Btw , I work in Java technology and My view is Genuine Java programmer's are "highly skilled".





    hairstyles Jersey Shore Cast | Jersey jersey shore cast. The cast of MTV#39;s hit Jersey
  • The cast of MTV#39;s hit Jersey



  • san3297
    08-31 12:35 PM
    HI All,
    I currently have 797 approval document from Nov 2009 to Nov 2012 and My current 797 document is valid till Nov 2009.When i was coming back from india last week at POE the immigration officer gave me I 94 dated till Nov 2009.I said to him that as i have 797 till Nov 2012 i should get I 94 till that date.But he insisted saying as the current document is still valid he can only go with that.He cant give me I 94 date on my future 797 starting from Nov 2009.I kept asking him for about 5 min but again dint wanted argue a lot as it was border security immigration.

    So what should i do now.Can i stay here after Nov 2009 or i need to go to stamping and come back before Nov 2009.What are my options.I dont have any travel plans atleast a year from now.Do let me know is it mandatory for me to leave before Nov 2009.Also my New 797 as I 94 attached do you guys think if it is sufficient for me to stay here without any problems.





    bbenhill
    07-10 05:12 PM
    You can not .. you will need to wait until EB-2 PD cut off is Jan 2004. family based is different kind of fruit (I don't want to call it animal) :-)



    the family based 2 nd group PD cut off is 15 jan 2005
    EB-2 PD cut off is 01 oct 2003

    say my if my PD is jan 2004 and I have filed for my I-485 (EB-2) during july 07 window (couldnt add my wife since was not married at that time). Can I now file for the I-485 or AOS for my wife now.

    cheers





    sankap
    07-06 06:31 PM
    I'm not sure that the comment "once you use EAD, you cannot go back to H1B" is correct. True, once you use EAD, you don't have an H1 status, but I understood you could always go back to the H1 status (with a new filing/transfer). Any one has more info/reference?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment