Moyank24
Mar 1, 08:13 PM
Congress appears to disagree with the President
You mean, the Republicans appear to disagree with the President.
Shocker.
And as a previous poster said, they are wrong. I'd love to know the marital status' of all of those supporting the DOMA. I wonder how many divorces they have between them.
You mean, the Republicans appear to disagree with the President.
Shocker.
And as a previous poster said, they are wrong. I'd love to know the marital status' of all of those supporting the DOMA. I wonder how many divorces they have between them.
JimMacFan
May 4, 12:37 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
Have you tried this really helpful website and scrolled down?
http://www.apple.com/imac/specs.html
Hint: look for size and weight
This does not show me the height from the bottom of the stand to the bottom of the glass/screen.....it only shows overall height. This is why I posted here.
Have you tried this really helpful website and scrolled down?
http://www.apple.com/imac/specs.html
Hint: look for size and weight
This does not show me the height from the bottom of the stand to the bottom of the glass/screen.....it only shows overall height. This is why I posted here.
MrMac'n'Cheese
Apr 12, 07:26 PM
Spring for a 3DS, that way you will be set for the next generation as well :p
eastercat
Apr 28, 07:53 PM
Direct your cousin to iclarified.com, which has tutorials. He may have missed a step somewhere.
its a 3GS.. damn that sucks, ok. the only reason is because my cousin just updated to 4.2 firmware and he said he cant jailbreak his phone at all. he's tried greenpoison, limerain, he said nothing seems to work so if i update im worried i wont be able to jailbreak my phone anymore
its a 3GS.. damn that sucks, ok. the only reason is because my cousin just updated to 4.2 firmware and he said he cant jailbreak his phone at all. he's tried greenpoison, limerain, he said nothing seems to work so if i update im worried i wont be able to jailbreak my phone anymore
more...

SpankyPenzaanz
Mar 28, 09:54 PM
and for free!!!!
Its called nowhere and its from graw1
Its called nowhere and its from graw1

LimeiBook86
Oct 16, 08:25 PM
Wow that was cool. Great job hob! :D
more...
Jman14
Jun 25, 01:24 PM
how old is the machine
Zaid
Jun 25, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by MacFan25
I'm glad to hear that you are liking your iBook. You will probably get used to the keyboard soon. :)
I've already gotten used to it, its just a pain sometimes. I just think If apple says they're giving me a UK keyboard layout they should do so, not some barely modified US keyboard. If thats what they want to give me the advertise it correctly.
They can mess with the layout of the modifier keys all they want, but they shouldn't mess with the layout of the input keys. Otherwise they can't really say it follows that keyboard layout.
But then apple doesn't really seem to care about its non-US customers very much.
I'm glad to hear that you are liking your iBook. You will probably get used to the keyboard soon. :)
I've already gotten used to it, its just a pain sometimes. I just think If apple says they're giving me a UK keyboard layout they should do so, not some barely modified US keyboard. If thats what they want to give me the advertise it correctly.
They can mess with the layout of the modifier keys all they want, but they shouldn't mess with the layout of the input keys. Otherwise they can't really say it follows that keyboard layout.
But then apple doesn't really seem to care about its non-US customers very much.
more...

yoyo5280
Oct 19, 03:39 AM
Maybe I will.
Also, my mac mini is sick. I think it got the TB outbreak that happened at my school :o
I can take it to the genius bar on Friday! even more of an excuse, right? :)
Shame my dad can't come
Also, my mac mini is sick. I think it got the TB outbreak that happened at my school :o
I can take it to the genius bar on Friday! even more of an excuse, right? :)
Shame my dad can't come
twoodcc
Mar 5, 09:00 AM
thanks for the update! are you going to continue to fold with it, or is this just a test?
that's really good for a laptop, and not much power usage, but i don't know about those temps.
that's really good for a laptop, and not much power usage, but i don't know about those temps.
more...
JSage
Mar 17, 04:17 AM
I was going to get the first tube to Covent garden which gets in at 5:44. The bus is always an option though...
I'm beginning to consider not going to bed at all, going to my meagre 2hours of lectures from 9-11am (depending on whether I have my iPad 2 in hand, I'm really not bothered if I miss them) and then get some sleep in the afternoon.
So yeah, 4am would be good for me unless you wanted to get there a bit earlier? I imagine most people would be getting the first tube in actually...
I'm beginning to consider not going to bed at all, going to my meagre 2hours of lectures from 9-11am (depending on whether I have my iPad 2 in hand, I'm really not bothered if I miss them) and then get some sleep in the afternoon.
So yeah, 4am would be good for me unless you wanted to get there a bit earlier? I imagine most people would be getting the first tube in actually...
iDesigner
Jul 7, 09:40 PM
Oh I would definitely advise you to switch to Earthlink. AOL is satan, I had to report them to the BBB because they refused to give me a refund when I cancelled service. Then, 3 months after I cancelled, they re-activated my account and started trying to draft money from my credit card. It was a big nightmare and my bank had to suspend AOL from charging me.
Earthlink is great because they are simple and don't BS you all the time. The only downside is they try to send you junk mail about their services, even when you don't want it. But I don't use their email, so it's not a problem.
Good luck!
Earthlink is great because they are simple and don't BS you all the time. The only downside is they try to send you junk mail about their services, even when you don't want it. But I don't use their email, so it's not a problem.
Good luck!
more...
NightStorm
Jan 11, 12:46 PM
It's a good guess. I was a happy NNW user, but despite having paid for the software, I still switched to Google Reader about a year ago. I tried out the new version of NNW, but there are really no features compelling enough to get me to switch back. Now if they come out with native iPhone version I might change my mind (I'm still not thrilled with Reader's Phone interface).
Exactly my thoughts... they can win me back if they develop a native iPhone client that works the way I'd like it to. Until then, I'll stick with Google Reader (which I switched to from NNW shortly after the iPhone's release).
Exactly my thoughts... they can win me back if they develop a native iPhone client that works the way I'd like it to. Until then, I'll stick with Google Reader (which I switched to from NNW shortly after the iPhone's release).
oblomow
Feb 11, 03:37 AM
Drupal here. There is indeed a learning curve, but it's flexible and well maintained.
more...
LimeiBook86
Dec 15, 02:38 PM
I need an ATI PCI Video card that'll work with my PowerMac G3 B&W. I'm currently using an old PCI card from my old PowerMac 9600 so if I could replace it in time for christmas (I'm giving the computer away as a gift to my Grandma) then that would be fantastic.
I see some going on eBay so if I can't find one here I'll purchase one on there. I can pay via PayPal, or if you really want maybe we can trade somehting. Thanks! :)
I see some going on eBay so if I can't find one here I'll purchase one on there. I can pay via PayPal, or if you really want maybe we can trade somehting. Thanks! :)
aquajet
Dec 2, 06:51 PM
Nobody sells a 30" for $1500.
more...
flipster
May 5, 07:01 PM
That my 2008 iMac is one of the affected ones of the infamous 8800 GS card failures.
After gaming today, the computer completely locked up. Tried several reboots, but the computer just freezes and the screen flickers a little. The odd thing is though, that the mouse pointer still works.
I'm almost certain this is a gfx card issue because these model iMac's have been known to fail. The HDD was just replaced this year, so it can't be that.
The GPU temperature is around 150F...
Anyway, what do you think Apple will tell me? I bought this computer on December 25, 2009 so I still have one year and a half left on Applecare.
After gaming today, the computer completely locked up. Tried several reboots, but the computer just freezes and the screen flickers a little. The odd thing is though, that the mouse pointer still works.
I'm almost certain this is a gfx card issue because these model iMac's have been known to fail. The HDD was just replaced this year, so it can't be that.
The GPU temperature is around 150F...
Anyway, what do you think Apple will tell me? I bought this computer on December 25, 2009 so I still have one year and a half left on Applecare.

simsaladimbamba
Apr 27, 06:07 PM
I have no problems like you have with 10.6 with my 2007 iMac and my 2009 MBP and I run more than the average software titles. There are some hiccups (Tiger was the most stable version of Mac OS X in my eyes), but I can live with it.
Maybe you can tell us more about your situation and we might be able to help you?
"How to maximise your MacRumors troubleshooting experience" (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=205018) created by mad jew in 2006
Maybe you can tell us more about your situation and we might be able to help you?
"How to maximise your MacRumors troubleshooting experience" (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=205018) created by mad jew in 2006
Cabbit
Feb 21, 01:25 PM
Totally agreed its just a exercise in wasting money. They only thing that would give some soft of protection to your php/asp files if any would be something like Zend Guard to encrypt the code(But not the CSS and HTML).
iJohnHenry
Apr 14, 05:46 PM
A little ducttape will fix it right up.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green
Tom8
Feb 20, 05:29 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
I would implore everyone on this site to donate atleast $10. This guy needs our help.
No soldier left behind.
I would implore everyone on this site to donate atleast $10. This guy needs our help.
No soldier left behind.
bsbuggs
Feb 22, 03:10 PM
yes it would be nice to be able to purchase before 250
jondob
May 6, 09:44 PM
it's pretty pathetic that you aren't taking the advice that you obviously don't wanna hear but NEED to hear. if there was another reason for it, someone would have helped you BY NOW. but you know what, nobody has. so how about you be on your way, to the damn store.
I never said I wasn't taking the advice you dumb twat
I never said I wasn't taking the advice you dumb twat
bedifferent
Mar 13, 09:52 PM
Very interesting..
"Dropbox" -vs- "Drop Box"
Hmmm, think that the slight difference in name means not THE Dropbox?
"Dropbox" -vs- "Drop Box"
Hmmm, think that the slight difference in name means not THE Dropbox?
No comments:
Post a Comment