willIWill
10-22 01:09 PM
Singer,
Your case seems peculiar to the ones that is normally discussed in this forum. I would suggest you post your message in the "ask a lawyer" section. You might get a better response from an attorney who practices immigration law.
Hope all works out well for you.
Regards,
WIW
Your case seems peculiar to the ones that is normally discussed in this forum. I would suggest you post your message in the "ask a lawyer" section. You might get a better response from an attorney who practices immigration law.
Hope all works out well for you.
Regards,
WIW
wallpaper Oscar Inspired Glamour Makeup Tutorial Part 2 of 2
singhv_1980
01-31 10:41 PM
If you are planning to interview at Delhi, then check out the policies of the Delhi Consulate here: http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/applyinghlopq.html
As of last Sept, there was no requirement to drop off the application a week before the interview, however, Mumbai did have that requirement.
By the way, did you investigate the delays due to PIMS? Any update on how one can request the information about the approved H-1B sent to the consulsate?
Thanks for the info.
I tried getting some info on PIMS here in US..but cudnt get any. All I have is through couple of forums including IV. I cudnt make any pattern based on approval date or service center for I-797. All I have is hope.
May god bless us all.
As of last Sept, there was no requirement to drop off the application a week before the interview, however, Mumbai did have that requirement.
By the way, did you investigate the delays due to PIMS? Any update on how one can request the information about the approved H-1B sent to the consulsate?
Thanks for the info.
I tried getting some info on PIMS here in US..but cudnt get any. All I have is through couple of forums including IV. I cudnt make any pattern based on approval date or service center for I-797. All I have is hope.
May god bless us all.
mirchiseth
05-29 08:51 AM
When our original APs arrived last year in October they had a expiration date of September 28, 2008. But then we traveled to India and came back on AP. Now stamped AP says
Paroled until 02 Jan 2009
My question is which expiration date should use for renewal purposes and apply the 120 day rule.
Please let me know.
Paroled until 02 Jan 2009
My question is which expiration date should use for renewal purposes and apply the 120 day rule.
Please let me know.
2011 glamour makeup tutorial.
Libra
08-09 11:53 AM
and one more thing is if we post our question on one of the related thread, people will have chance to look into that thread and get answers, you know, instead of looking into hundreds of threads on same topic, hundreds of related post in one thread make more sense.
no one is new to the forums, if not here, they might have gone thru all those immigration, murthy forums already.
Let the guy ask. I see a couple of times somebody asking a question, and instead of answering people ask to search at the forum first....
why not just respond if possible or just ignore. I think posting a reply to say to search first is not very usefull at all.
no one is new to the forums, if not here, they might have gone thru all those immigration, murthy forums already.
Let the guy ask. I see a couple of times somebody asking a question, and instead of answering people ask to search at the forum first....
why not just respond if possible or just ignore. I think posting a reply to say to search first is not very usefull at all.
more...
pani_6
07-03 06:24 PM
So I have to join the new employer only after the new I-140 is approved right..my current I-140 is already approved..
frost_oni
04-08 03:37 PM
no, the thing is that if you want the text to look good, you're gonna have to draw it yourself. or get some pixel fonts. or use verdana 9pt, and don't forget to alias the text.
more...
go_guy123
01-21 02:48 PM
I am speculating this. Elite people in USA predicted this situation in early 90s and they put Country quota. We all knew that countries like UK, Germany, France are Staunch Allies of USA for many decades. So USA did not want those country persons to wait years . India was least favored country in past due to many political reasons. Though it is changing now still USA may like to give preference to many of their close Allies. Canada had TN Visa but India does not have similar thing. If this is a speculation then it is possible to change Country Quota. I strongly believe that it is easier to increase GC quota or recapture bill than removing country quota.
Actualy per country quota was made in 60s replacing and even more rigid system that alloted quotas based on existing us population origin (mainly from western europe) by
Senator Kennedy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
Actualy per country quota was made in 60s replacing and even more rigid system that alloted quotas based on existing us population origin (mainly from western europe) by
Senator Kennedy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
2010 Glamour Magazine | Makeup
Green.Tech
08-03 05:18 PM
Not advisable for the same company unless the new job duties are changed significantly.:cool:
Yes, assuming the job duties changed by approx 50% or more.
Yes, assuming the job duties changed by approx 50% or more.
more...
smartboy75
07-17 07:25 PM
Hi All
As the dates become current, I see a lot of people asking the same questions again and again....why can't people do a little search on the forumn before posting repeated questions already asked before ..For eg: Filling i-485 and presence in US or filling without the help of lawyers....
I mean come on guys..we call ourselves highly skilled labours and don't even have the skill to find out answers to common questions by searching the forumns???? I am really begining to doubt the IQ of some cause if not how do u explain it...
DON'T GET ME WRONG....ACT SMART
As the dates become current, I see a lot of people asking the same questions again and again....why can't people do a little search on the forumn before posting repeated questions already asked before ..For eg: Filling i-485 and presence in US or filling without the help of lawyers....
I mean come on guys..we call ourselves highly skilled labours and don't even have the skill to find out answers to common questions by searching the forumns???? I am really begining to doubt the IQ of some cause if not how do u explain it...
DON'T GET ME WRONG....ACT SMART
hair Glamour Makeup Tutorial
sreedhar
10-26 11:10 AM
July 2nd filer, checks cashed on 10/16, still online status not available.
My Checks Cashed on 10/10...Still Not available on USCIS online System.
My Checks Cashed on 10/10...Still Not available on USCIS online System.
more...
test101
07-17 08:24 PM
I have to agree. WE need to send him thank you flowers. he worked on helping us.
hot Hollywood Glamour Make-Up
sukhyani
03-05 02:05 PM
About what to do next, I would say start planning the "got my GC" party. Write down your guest list, the brands of wine and start talking to caterers. By the time you are done with this, you should have your approval.
LOL! I hope I am approved soon :)
LOL! I hope I am approved soon :)
more...
house glamour makeup tutorial. Glam Rock Makeup Tutorial
Lasantha
04-01 05:46 PM
I agree 100%
In simple words..
Trying to game the internal processing of USCIS case handling is like trying to guess the weather based on daily horoscope... ! No way attorney can know that.. only reason they probably want to wait is some ulterior motive such as company trying to hold onto the employee or attorny looking for extra fees.. absent that.. I would be worried coz then that would mean attorny is incompetent and does not know which end is up..
Here's what we do know
I485 filing provides MAJOR benefits.
140 processing can go on for year or so and meanwhile a lot can change in terms of Priority dates etc.
485 filing does not begin 485 processing if 140 is pending.. that's in USCIS memos.. only same office will handle 485 so in fact it is better! coz once you get past 140.. you are home free.. as opposed to other cases where 140 evidence is being re-checked at the time of 485 approval..
So GO AHEAD file concurrently..
In simple words..
Trying to game the internal processing of USCIS case handling is like trying to guess the weather based on daily horoscope... ! No way attorney can know that.. only reason they probably want to wait is some ulterior motive such as company trying to hold onto the employee or attorny looking for extra fees.. absent that.. I would be worried coz then that would mean attorny is incompetent and does not know which end is up..
Here's what we do know
I485 filing provides MAJOR benefits.
140 processing can go on for year or so and meanwhile a lot can change in terms of Priority dates etc.
485 filing does not begin 485 processing if 140 is pending.. that's in USCIS memos.. only same office will handle 485 so in fact it is better! coz once you get past 140.. you are home free.. as opposed to other cases where 140 evidence is being re-checked at the time of 485 approval..
So GO AHEAD file concurrently..
tattoo glamour makeup tutorial.

kshitijnt
03-04 05:05 PM
congrats buddy. Atleast some good news in a string of bad ones :)
more...
pictures glamour makeup tutorial.
BMS1
05-25 11:28 AM
please post the names and email adddresses of the authors....so we can all contact them.
Clearly, legal, skilled immigrants from countires like India, China, Mexico and Phillipines are already facing 5-7 years backlogs and this bill, by reducing quotes from 140K to only 90K, is going to make this problem worse!!! To relieve this problem, they should've expanded quotas (atlteast temporarily), made soft countrycaps, and exempted dependents, but they are going in the totally opposite direction.
I read the bill posted for IV, and on page 259 it says for first 5 years after enactment, level of EB immigrants will be at 2005 levels (which was 246K)
90K will for for pending EB applicants, while ATLEAST 10K will for exceptional aliens in nonimmigrant status under section 101(a)(15)(Y). This means that these "exceptional aliens" will have a new quota of 246K-90K= 156K a year, while the qouta for existing EB immigrants will be reduced by 50K, thereby accentuating the horrific backlog that already
exists...
Question is, who are these "exceptional aliens" under section 101(a)(15)(Y)??
"exceptional aliens" - Any one having merit points tally in the top 146K of that year with or without Y visa (even H1 will do). For those with Y visa and having merit points tally in the top 156K of that year
Clearly, legal, skilled immigrants from countires like India, China, Mexico and Phillipines are already facing 5-7 years backlogs and this bill, by reducing quotes from 140K to only 90K, is going to make this problem worse!!! To relieve this problem, they should've expanded quotas (atlteast temporarily), made soft countrycaps, and exempted dependents, but they are going in the totally opposite direction.
I read the bill posted for IV, and on page 259 it says for first 5 years after enactment, level of EB immigrants will be at 2005 levels (which was 246K)
90K will for for pending EB applicants, while ATLEAST 10K will for exceptional aliens in nonimmigrant status under section 101(a)(15)(Y). This means that these "exceptional aliens" will have a new quota of 246K-90K= 156K a year, while the qouta for existing EB immigrants will be reduced by 50K, thereby accentuating the horrific backlog that already
exists...
Question is, who are these "exceptional aliens" under section 101(a)(15)(Y)??
"exceptional aliens" - Any one having merit points tally in the top 146K of that year with or without Y visa (even H1 will do). For those with Y visa and having merit points tally in the top 156K of that year
dresses Glamour Makeup Tutorial.
GC_1000Watt
12-03 04:50 PM
Dude! Just go with confidence and you'll be fine. Have all the documents with you. Have your pay-stubs handy with you.
I attended visa interview at Mumbai consulate during last week of Aug. 2010. I was asked questions on my client, my job responsibilities and was asked how does my H1B holding company supervises my work at client site.
I was also asked to show my last 3 pay-stubs. Good luck!
Thanks!
Hello All,
I heard from my employer that many people who are visiting India for H1B Stamping are getting stuck with 221G query. My company lawyers have suggested us to cancel or postpone all the travel plans to India.
Did any of you have any recent stamping experience at Mumbai Consulate? I would appreciate if you can share it on this forum.
Thanks,
GreenMe
I attended visa interview at Mumbai consulate during last week of Aug. 2010. I was asked questions on my client, my job responsibilities and was asked how does my H1B holding company supervises my work at client site.
I was also asked to show my last 3 pay-stubs. Good luck!
Thanks!
Hello All,
I heard from my employer that many people who are visiting India for H1B Stamping are getting stuck with 221G query. My company lawyers have suggested us to cancel or postpone all the travel plans to India.
Did any of you have any recent stamping experience at Mumbai Consulate? I would appreciate if you can share it on this forum.
Thanks,
GreenMe
more...
makeup Makeup For Life featured on
gc_chahiye
08-15 04:57 AM
Greencard fever -why take so much pain with your gc when you plan to rellocate to india/currently its even hard to predict when can one receive the gc. One can always visit US on tourist visa which is the most easy part. My opinion is only if one does not want to settle in US -
there could be issues getting a tourist visa (non-immigration intent) once you have filed your I-140 here and displayed immigration intent.
there could be issues getting a tourist visa (non-immigration intent) once you have filed your I-140 here and displayed immigration intent.
girlfriend Here#39;s a cool glam rock makeup
JunRN
12-18 02:49 PM
Chumki, although it is not required by law, there is a risk of not filing a memo. That is why I am saying it's your decision. Are you taking the risk or not?
You don't "have to", right! But are you willing to take the risk?
In your case, there is no problem even if you join the new company BEFORE 180 days as long as your I-140 is not revoked or should there be an RFE for I-140, the original petitioner will respond to it even though you resigned already.
USCIS does not care if you join the new company before or after 180 days. AC21 rule said that the I-485 is pending for more than 180 days. As long as your I-485 is pending for more than 180 days, it doesn't matter if you worked or not for the original petitioner, you can invoke AC21. USCIS will also not look if you're working for the new employer. ALL USCIS need is an employment offer which is similar to the original LC. "Offer" means you have work AFTER getting the GC.
You don't "have to", right! But are you willing to take the risk?
In your case, there is no problem even if you join the new company BEFORE 180 days as long as your I-140 is not revoked or should there be an RFE for I-140, the original petitioner will respond to it even though you resigned already.
USCIS does not care if you join the new company before or after 180 days. AC21 rule said that the I-485 is pending for more than 180 days. As long as your I-485 is pending for more than 180 days, it doesn't matter if you worked or not for the original petitioner, you can invoke AC21. USCIS will also not look if you're working for the new employer. ALL USCIS need is an employment offer which is similar to the original LC. "Offer" means you have work AFTER getting the GC.
hairstyles Glamour Makeup Tutorial.
prdgl
02-19 09:06 PM
I have been thinking lately about the CIR and SKIL bills.
Though I did read some of the benifits of SKIL bill, I am not sure what's the reality is going to be IF Skil bill is passed.
Will the advanced degree holders (even in EB3) will get to apply for I-485 immediately. IF not, is it just that its going to raise the number of visas per country. If so, anybody know how much of raise in visa numbers its going to happen.
Also how far are we from this CIR or SKIL bill being passed ?
any thoughts
Though I did read some of the benifits of SKIL bill, I am not sure what's the reality is going to be IF Skil bill is passed.
Will the advanced degree holders (even in EB3) will get to apply for I-485 immediately. IF not, is it just that its going to raise the number of visas per country. If so, anybody know how much of raise in visa numbers its going to happen.
Also how far are we from this CIR or SKIL bill being passed ?
any thoughts
The7zen
03-24 05:54 PM
H1 transfer will bring you back on status...
do you mean to say goto any employer whoever gets job?
i doubt you have any other better options.....
do you mean to say goto any employer whoever gets job?
i doubt you have any other better options.....
gcisadawg
04-16 11:11 AM
bbct & vin13,
Thank you both for your replies! We are trying to figure out what to do.
She is travelling with our twins and my father. Seems like there is no way other than for her to do a flying visit or to prepone the trip for everybody.
Thanks,
GCisaDawg
Thank you both for your replies! We are trying to figure out what to do.
She is travelling with our twins and my father. Seems like there is no way other than for her to do a flying visit or to prepone the trip for everybody.
Thanks,
GCisaDawg
No comments:
Post a Comment