Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

example of resumes objectives

images resume samples objective. example of resumes objectives. resume objective examples
  • resume objective examples



  • kris04
    08-07 08:56 PM
    Hi,

    Iam trying to explain my employer that it's ok to hire employees with EAD. For some reason they prefer GC or Citizen only. I referred them to the Discrimination clause on I-9 form. Then they told me about their problems hiring EAD.

    1) If the Employee is hired on a valid EAD and later during the course of employment the EAD expired, there is no system in place for them to check back with the employee if (s)he has renewed it in a timely manner.

    2) If such an employee that has not renewed their EAD and continued their employment beyond expiration without notifying the employer, the company is worried that they may be legally liable for harboring employees with illegal statuses.


    Please help me understand if their concerns are valid and if not what is the remedy.

    how big is your employer, any decent HR software should have compliance system that can handle this legal status issue





    wallpaper resume objective examples example of resumes objectives. This resume is an example of
  • This resume is an example of



  • tinuverma
    03-20 09:34 AM
    no idea..I am yet to transfer my license to OK. one bad experience that I had lately..I walked into IRS office to check on ITIN/SSN issue and I was not allowed to go inside. They said if I lived in OK I need to have an OK ID. No other state ID would be accepted. This is if you have moved here for more than 30 days.





    example of resumes objectives. This resume sample is intended
  • This resume sample is intended



  • eb3_nepa
    02-03 01:07 PM
    The lobbying firm might help us with a few pointers, but getting an appointment should not be affected by that.

    It would be Much easier to know our material and then get an appointment. Say we get an appointment for an earlier date, and we're not ready, it's not going to look very professional. We'll probably have one shot at this, let's do it right.





    2011 This resume is an example of example of resumes objectives. Office Clerk Resume Objective
  • Office Clerk Resume Objective



  • xiaomatu
    06-05 05:06 PM
    Thanks for the reply. But like I mentioned, this case was approved on 5/8/2008 and the approval notice was sent on 5/8/2008 and received on 5/14/2008. Between 5/8/2008 and 5/22/2008 the status was "approved, approval notice sent".

    Afterwards since 5/22/2008 the online status became "new documents sent on 5/22/2008, you should receive it within 30 days". I do not think this "new document" is the approval notice coz I even received it before they sent. Just curious what could this "New document" be. Would it change the status of my I-140 (like revoke or withdraw or RFE)?



    more...


    example of resumes objectives. Resume Objectives free sample
  • Resume Objectives free sample



  • broadcaster
    11-12 05:09 PM
    I called NSC but I never heard the option that you mentioned (Receipts not received). Could you explain it?
    Thanks!





    example of resumes objectives. Free Resume Objective Examples
  • Free Resume Objective Examples



  • OLDMONK
    07-08 08:49 PM
    you can file 2 i140's.. ( I Have 4 in total)

    I filed 2 (EB2 Eb3) based on my perm (already approved) and another set of EB2 EB3 based on my old labor (in process)



    more...


    example of resumes objectives. sample teacher resume
  • sample teacher resume



  • CareerHit
    10-14 11:02 PM
    Hi
    I'm on h1 and also have an EAD
    My current job is on my h1. And I have an EAD, but never used it.
    Question: Can I work pat time on my EAD and still retain my h1.

    Any pros and cons?

    Thanks
    Tejal





    2010 This resume sample is intended example of resumes objectives. resume samples objective.
  • resume samples objective.



  • dallasmbs
    07-17 05:47 PM
    http://www.aila.com/content/default.aspx?docid=22912



    more...


    example of resumes objectives. job resume objective examples.
  • job resume objective examples.



  • mailsunnydeol
    08-05 01:07 PM
    Did you had to go for an interview or another fingerprinting before you got the welcome email ?
    Neither an interview nor fingerprinting.





    hair Office Clerk Resume Objective example of resumes objectives. example of resumes objectives.
  • example of resumes objectives.



  • jfortune
    06-06 09:42 AM
    http://today.reuters.com/business/newsarticle.aspx?type=ousiv&storyID=2006-06-06T122720Z_01_DEL311603_RTRIDST_0_BUSINESSPRO-INDIA-IBM-DC.XML&pageNumber=0&imageid=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=BizArt-C1-ArticlePage2


    Could this be a support? If US does not retain techies, US employer goes overseas.

    From the article:

    IBM's business in India grew 61 percent in the first quarter compared to a year earlier, the firm's highest growth rate among emerging economies. India's $15-billion domestic market for services and hardware is expanding at about 25 percent a year.

    This, coupled with a global reputation for developing software cheaply, encouraged IBM to hire 15,500 staff in India last year even as it shed roughly 10,000 in Europe.



    more...


    example of resumes objectives. sample resume. resume cover
  • sample resume. resume cover



  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    06-05 06:27 PM
    Hi

    What is is your 140 Filing Date and which center ?? When did you see Status change online. Did you see any change, while the appln. is being taken for processing.

    Actually, my question, is my 140 went to TSC on Aug 29, 2007 (From NSC), As per latest procesing statistics, I see, upto Aug 26,2007, cases were cleared by May 15th. My case, must have been taken for processing by now. But I donot see any Status Change.

    Donot know, how correct are these Processing Statitstics. Did 140 processing Date go back in TCS. How do I know, approx. date of my 140 clearance. I am really in need of the same, as I am running a tough situation.:mad::o

    Appreciate any inputs to this situation of mine. :)

    thanks.

    My I-140 was approved on 5/8/2008 and my attorney received the original approval notice on 5/14/2008. The online status on uscis website was like "approved, approval notice sent" at that time. But since 5/22/2008, the onlien status changed again into:

    Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

    Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

    On May 22, 2008 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    Anybody has any idea what this "New document" could be? My attorney said he has not received anything yet. Thanks in advance.





    hot Resume Objectives free sample example of resumes objectives. Teacher Resume Objectives
  • Teacher Resume Objectives



  • bijualex29
    07-19 10:36 AM
    I do not think that it applies to new EAD, it only for renewing the EDA card



    more...


    house Vice Principal Resume Sample example of resumes objectives. Resume Objective Examples
  • Resume Objective Examples



  • coopheal
    08-02 03:33 PM
    In profile you enter application receipt numbers which you want to track online. Information you see for a specific application will not be different.
    Benefits of profile are:
    1) Don’t have to remember the receipt number
    2) Will get email for any updates on your application.





    tattoo Free Resume Objective Examples example of resumes objectives. example of resume objective.
  • example of resume objective.



  • kanakabyraju
    05-10 12:22 PM
    We are expecting some surprises in the July Bulletin. Remember July 2007 fiasco. This year also there are some situations like CIR as before. What about the expected spillover? However, can we expect positive surprises?

    Let us start the prediction, analysis, etc, game for the July Bulletin.

    June Bulletin will be history in few days! However, people are paying lawyers even for knowing why the visa bulletin hasn't come on the day they wished, in the first week of the month, even though it is supposed to be on 15th of every month.

    Flagged you RED just wasting my 5 mins time. Write some thing useful Brother!



    more...


    pictures sample teacher resume example of resumes objectives. resume objective examples.
  • resume objective examples.



  • new2H1&GC
    11-08 01:34 PM
    Thanks so much RAM C.
    I have one more question.. if possible could you please clarify this also for me..?

    I don't know the procedure for obtaining SSN, but i gathered that I have to show my I-94 at the SSA office, along with passport and other ID's.

    My I-94(at POE) and Visa stamping expired in 2006.
    Got extension till 2007, and then got H1B, followed by EAD.
    I haven't been outside the country, so my current valid I-94 is part of my H1 appoval notice...so do I have to show my H1 also?

    Sorry.. for all the questions.. I tried to call the local office but couldn't get through...

    THANK YOU
    I REALLY appreciate your answers..





    dresses Teacher Resume Objectives example of resumes objectives. resume cover sheet samples.
  • resume cover sheet samples.



  • InTheMoment
    07-22 06:38 PM
    bluez25,

    Dates moving back is a once in 10 year event (not a guess but actual stats).
    The July fiasco type thing happening again is almost nil !

    Give that interview and get the immigrant visa.. You are all set.

    Tinku,

    How can you be so sure that I should be ok even when the dates move back? any links for me to read on information...



    more...


    makeup job resume objective examples. example of resumes objectives. Vice Principal Resume Sample
  • Vice Principal Resume Sample



  • frost_oni
    04-10 04:27 PM
    yeah, they look better :thumb: i like your new stamps, but somehow, the blue background...oh well, anyway, they are very good!





    girlfriend example of resume objective. example of resumes objectives. resumes objectives student
  • resumes objectives student



  • franklin
    01-23 03:12 PM
    That's certainly a lot better than the "spam" i got from Senator Feinstein.

    I just got some *#&$ about thanking me for supporting her blue card and AgJOBS initiatives, with not a mention on tackling retrogression issues.

    Hardly a huge surprise, but I'm writing back





    hairstyles sample resume. resume cover example of resumes objectives. resume objective examples
  • resume objective examples



  • Munshi75
    09-13 09:15 PM
    You cannot work with an expired EAD. End of the story.

    But if it is approved and you haven't got the card in your hand , few companies would allow you to work for 90 days from the date of approval.





    PD_Dec2002
    06-24 12:28 PM
    I agree with you.

    We are apply independently since both of us are in H1B status
    I presume that this marriage in foreign country may not be valid because the marriage was neither registered in India nor done according to Foreign Marriage Act, 1969, since both of us are citizen of India at this present time.
    However; we are working out with our parents to get married and register in India, but unsure when this will happen.
    You�re Thoughts please?

    I have no knowledge on this subject so I can't help you out here. As Ramba also said, seek legal help. Also, if getting married is important to you, your partner, and you are sure about your relationship, and if you guys are getting it done in India anyways, why not get a court marriage here ASAP before filing for your I-485.

    From a GC perspective, it "might" be better to have one I-485 application with spouse as the beneficiary rather than pursuing two I-485s independently.

    Good luck.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    enthu999
    09-09 04:18 PM
    I have finished my 6 years quota of H1B and right now I am on TN visa (I am Canadian). Since I started the green card process a little late, I still need more time to finish the green card process. So, my question is, is there any way I can go back to H1B visa again once my TN visa expires. I can not renew my TN because I have applied already for I-140 and that shows my intent to immigrate to US.

    Thanks

    Theo

    Until you file for 485, you don't have immigration intent, I-140 is employer application.
    So, you might be ok with TN renewal. Once you file 485 you cannot go for TN renewal.

    Also, If your I140 is approved I guess you can apply for H1 beyond 6 yrs. Else, the normal 6 year rule may apply in which case folks have to stay out of country for an year and come back.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment