Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

dead osama in laden is

images Osama Bin Laden is dead, dead osama in laden is. img 960 osama bin laden is
  • img 960 osama bin laden is



  • blacktongue
    01-17 10:03 AM
    Indian farmer suicides rise to 17,000 a year - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110117/wl_sthasia_afp/indiafarmingsuicideroadaccident_20110117120832)

    Sad shameful





    wallpaper img 960 osama bin laden is dead osama in laden is. dead osama in laden is.
  • dead osama in laden is.



  • bsbawa10
    09-06 09:48 AM
    Hey,
    Can you explain what do you mean by holding visa for EB3 India?
    Thanks -
    Sorry, I meant EB2 India. Corrected it.





    dead osama in laden is. Osama Bin Laden is dead,
  • Osama Bin Laden is dead,



  • beautifulMind
    06-28 10:31 PM
    I was a student on f1 and had applied and used my OPT period. The OPT card has A#. I am applying I-485 with I-140 pending and have I-140 reciept

    Should I use the OPT A# everywhere on the application?


    I do not have any other documentation related to my OPT except the expired OPT/EAD card. IS this suffiecnt documentation?


    There is question on the I-765 which ask IF i had applied for EAD before. WOuld the answer to this be yes I have used OPT before? If yes what is the location of the USCIS office where I applied. I have no clue about this





    2011 dead osama in laden is. dead osama in laden is. Osama Bin Laden is dead in
  • Osama Bin Laden is dead in



  • gcdreamer05
    11-18 03:48 PM
    Hi All

    I have a question regarding visitors visa, my parents got multiple Entry 10 years visa in 2007, but have not visited me so far, but this december my Mom is visitng me and in Feb my father( as to avoid harsh winter weather in East Coast), they will leave back in May 2009.

    My Question is will there be any issue as their visa was issued in 2007 but they are visiting now

    Do I need to send any new documents( I have moved onto EAD )

    Looking forward to hear suggestions.

    Absolutely no issues in visit date and visa received date, my parents came here in 2006 but got their visas in 2003, no questions were asked about delay. But at POE they did ask for return tickets photocopy or print out.



    more...


    dead osama in laden is. dead osama in laden is. dead
  • dead osama in laden is. dead



  • ita
    11-12 09:42 AM
    My wife's EAD was also sent back even though we haven't moved. She got all her other receipts. I didn't have her name in the mail box. Wondering if it is the reason but again she got all her receipts, ad parole. We called USCIS they opened a Service Request. It will take a month minimum.

    What is the # u called to talk to CSR?





    dead osama in laden is. The #39;Osama Bin Laden is Dead#39;
  • The #39;Osama Bin Laden is Dead#39;



  • a_yaja
    10-01 09:37 PM
    Folks
    this is a Q for my Friend
    He was working at Lehman before the company filed for chapter 11

    ... He has been told that salary will be paid for 3 months

    Right now he is at home and looking for other offers and no H1b transfer has been started


    Question is ... Is he OK ( in status ) currently or a H1b transfer has to be done ASAP

    thanks

    If this is severance pay, then he is NOT OK as he has been laid-off. He needs to get H1B transfer done ASAP. On the other hand, if he is going to be paid as per the usual pay cycle (e.g. - if regular pay roll cycle is weekly, bi-weekly or monthly and you friends gets paid as per the same cycle) over the next 3 months, then technically he is still employed and he is OK till he gets the last pay check.



    more...


    dead osama in laden is. Osama Bin Laden Dead
  • Osama Bin Laden Dead



  • raviram1980
    01-15 01:19 PM
    Thanks a lot for your reply and to everyone else who replied to my thread





    2010 Osama Bin Laden is dead, dead osama in laden is. Osama Bin Laden is dead,
  • Osama Bin Laden is dead,



  • gjoe
    03-29 06:23 PM
    I would suggest having a potluck in front of capitol and also see the cherry blossom in the evening. If possible a boating ride can be squeezed in.

    This would make a statement that we are well off and out only problem is the delay in GC



    more...


    dead osama in laden is. 39 since osama bin laden is
  • 39 since osama bin laden is



  • GCwaitforever
    03-16 12:20 PM
    I sent an e-mail commending the report and its rcommendations to the author Paul Jones. Here is the reply I received from the Assistant Director GAO. I blanked my personal information and put xxxxx.

    From : Michael P Dino <Dinom@gao.gov>
    Sent : Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:04 AM
    To : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    CC : "Carlos M Garcia" <Garciac@GAO.GOV>, "Paul L Jones" <JonesPL@GAO.GOV>
    Subject : GAO Report on Immigration Benefit Fraud

    xxxxxxxxxxx:

    Thank you for your kind words regarding our report. We hope our report's
    recommendations result in USCIS enhancing its ability to control immigration
    benefit fraud.



    Michael Dino
    Assistant Director
    Homeland Security and Justice
    Los Angeles Office
    U.S. Government Accountability Office
    Tel: (213) 830-1150
    FAX (213) 830-1180
    e-mail dinom@gao.gov





    hair Osama Bin Laden is dead in dead osama in laden is. Osama bin Laden Is Dead
  • Osama bin Laden Is Dead



  • JK747
    03-05 11:20 AM
    My wife had Henna on her hand when she went for her FP. The officer asked her did not take her finger prints and asked her to send that letter to their office by mail for re-scheduling the appointment. She sent the letter and got another appointment within 40 days. No problems in the second appearance.



    more...


    dead osama in laden is. Osama Bin Laden is Dead Shirt
  • Osama Bin Laden is Dead Shirt



  • AK_GC
    02-13 05:28 PM
    The tool you are looking for is Google. Just search for your local Senator and give him a call, they will tell you what they need. As you said, Senator is very effective if your date is current.

    Thank you Sathweb.





    hot dead osama in laden is. dead dead osama in laden is. “Osama Bin Laden is DEAD”
  • “Osama Bin Laden is DEAD”



  • kk_2000
    11-06 08:54 PM
    Hi,

    We are in a critical situation. My wife's AP was approved on 10/18 and the current status is "Document Mailed on 11/05". It also says "You should receive the document within 30 days".

    Our flight to India is on 11/15 and we are wondering typically how long it takes for us to receive the physical paper after the status changed to "Document Mailed".

    Can you please share your experience?

    Thanks,
    KK



    more...


    house Osama Bin Laden Is Dead dead osama in laden is. OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD
  • OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD



  • royjonny
    06-19 12:35 PM
    I am on my 7th year H1B. I got a 3yr extension from my current employer based on approved I140. I have the I140 receipt number but do not have a copy of 140 (my employer refuses to give it).
    I also do not have the LCA for Perm filing.
    My 485 has been filed more than 6 months ago.

    I do have the new I797 (till 2010) for my H1B extension from my current company.

    1. Is it possible for a new company to do my H1B transfer without a copy of I140 ?

    2. Is I140 required to do EAD extension ?

    3. What are the consequences of not having an actual I140 copy with new employer in future.?





    tattoo The #39;Osama Bin Laden is Dead#39; dead osama in laden is. dead osama in laden is. dead
  • dead osama in laden is. dead



  • amazing_grace
    01-10 04:07 PM
    HI HUDSON,
    KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
    I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
    Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

    Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

    On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS

    HI ANYONE,
    KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
    I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
    Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

    Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

    On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS

    HI ANYONE,
    KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
    I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
    Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

    Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

    On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS



    more...


    pictures Osama Bin Laden Dead dead osama in laden is. Osama bin Laden is Dead
  • Osama bin Laden is Dead



  • s_r_e_e
    09-28 10:54 AM
    Even if he sue, all you may need to pay is the expenses (lets say, at the worst 10K ) according to ur contract.

    if u find a new job with 10k hike, you can pay off this from first years salary ... remaining 3-4 year's(until ur GC) 10K is for you to keep :)



    After 180 days (AC21), I want to change my employer. In the above scenario, can my present Employer sue me if I leave him? Please suggest�

    Thanks in advance,
    Ashok...





    dresses “Osama Bin Laden is DEAD” dead osama in laden is. breaking osama bin laden dead
  • breaking osama bin laden dead



  • maniac
    08-07 03:08 PM
    Make sure you take landing papers to US embassy with you to prove that you entered Canada legally. There should not be any problems.



    more...


    makeup 39 since osama bin laden is dead osama in laden is. Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
  • Osama Bin Laden Is Dead



  • chmur
    03-23 10:42 PM
    H1B extension takes 2 months . You are 4 months out from your trip out of country.





    girlfriend dead osama in laden is. dead dead osama in laden is. Osama bin Laden is dead in
  • Osama bin Laden is dead in



  • satishbsk
    06-27 01:19 PM
    If you believe that you haven't received an approval notice (for example - you check the online system and it indicates that your case was approved and you have not received an approval notice), USCIS encourages you to submit an inquiry to the e-mail box: CSC.NoNotice@DHS.Gov. Please include your receipt number and/or your "A" number with your inquiry. USCIS expects to respond to email inquiries within 30 calendar days.

    ________________
    Contributed $260 so far





    hairstyles Osama Bin Laden is Dead Shirt dead osama in laden is. dead osama in laden is.
  • dead osama in laden is.



  • gcpool
    10-15 10:57 PM
    Try contacting your local senator





    andr.in
    10-05 04:59 AM
    Flash can crash too if you trace a bitmap and put the minimum area and color threshold values very small. It takes forever to trace 'em. And if you start doing something it crashes. :)
    In 3dsmax the polygon count is what makes the computer slow and crash. On this picture I have a 6924 faces and everythings fine. But when it reaches 20000 it's very slow.





    number30
    04-07 07:08 PM
    Thats a little strange, as employers now a days are suggesting to use EAD instead
    of H1's as the extentions itself has problems. And based on what i know its
    ok to be on EAD instead of h1. Either way there is not much difference.

    It is not strange from employer perspective. That way they will not be subjected to auditing from DOL. And they can show less number of H1B employees. Some people also gets advantages of non- H1B dependent employer.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment