Popular Post

Friday, June 3, 2011

desktop themes for windows xp

desktop themes for windows xp. windows xp desktop themes
  • windows xp desktop themes



  • arkitect
    Apr 28, 06:05 AM
    You should see the bruised ego when a gay man tells a straight man he's not attracted to him. Trust me, that one stings. For some reason, straight guys think we all think they're hot or something
    What is up with that? :)
    I have yet to meet one straight male who is attracted to each and every woman he sees. Yet gay men are assumed to be raving predators who would have it off with every male they meet.

    Most of you have nothing to worry about.
    Oh, this reminds me. The plumber is coming around this afternoon to check the shower�
    [That's a joke, BTW. ;)]





    desktop themes for windows xp. Downloaded Patch XP, ran it,
  • Downloaded Patch XP, ran it,



  • Graeme43
    Apr 10, 11:11 PM
    Flag

    http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/197890_198403043525432_100000672146912_587176_3876768_n.jpg





    desktop themes for windows xp. Woodwork – Windows XP Themes
  • Woodwork – Windows XP Themes



  • Bern
    Sep 24, 06:55 PM
    I believe their words contained the phrase "ignorance is bliss".

    Nero said that too as he played his fiddle. :rolleyes:





    desktop themes for windows xp. Windows XP Themes, Windows
  • Windows XP Themes, Windows



  • DrumApple
    Apr 28, 11:47 AM
    What, did Apple think that Verizon customers would warmly welcome someone who shunned them for 4 years? The customer is most important, shouldn'thave signed that exclusive contract with AT&T... relly stunted their growth in the CDMA market, people move on too...



    more...


    desktop themes for windows xp. It supports Windows XP/Vista/7
  • It supports Windows XP/Vista/7



  • Chundles
    Sep 24, 07:55 PM
    And, by the way, thank you so much for making me think of my parents having sex.

    Edit: and I still think the first way to get on that road to being a grounded adult is to get out of his freaking parent's house. Until then, he should have to experience exactly the parental attitude that Chundles (sarcastically) described.

    Disclaimer: And, yes, I had no chance whatsoever to get laid when I was 18, so, yeah, I'm freaking jealous. Also, had I told my parents I was going over to sleep at my girlfriend's house, they (a) would have fainted out of sheer disbelief, then (b) beat the crap out of me.

    Yeah, definitely get out of the house. However, if he's off to uni and will be staying at a college he's probably got a few months where there's no real point to him moving out. And if he is off to uni and staying at a college.... :D there's gonna be some serious learnin' goin' oowwnnnn... If you know what I mean, wink wink nudge nudge SAY NO MORE!





    desktop themes for windows xp. +themes+for+windows+xp
  • +themes+for+windows+xp



  • kultschar
    Apr 13, 09:28 AM
    Surley this does not mean no iPhone 5

    I reckon it will be a updated iPhone 4 with speed bump and a few extra bells (like the 3GS) and whistles but nothing new with the form factor hence same screen.

    The iPhone 4 is not outdated yet and still has plenty of life in it without a complete redesign!



    more...


    desktop themes for windows xp. +themes+for+windows+xp
  • +themes+for+windows+xp



  • ApplEngineer
    Apr 21, 02:07 PM
    Nice, I had a question. Are you using a specific library to draw your weight graph or did you just make it yourself?

    Thanks





    desktop themes for windows xp. Sets the default desktop theme
  • Sets the default desktop theme



  • roadbloc
    Nov 20, 03:29 AM
    there is no "sent from my iPhone" or iPad, so this may be false
    So I guess steve isn't aloud to use a mac? :rolleyes:

    As for the topic... Meh, who cares? They're cheap ipads. I wish there was a way I could get an iPad on the cheap here in the uk.



    more...


    desktop themes for windows xp. DESKTOP THEMES FOR WINDOWS XP
  • DESKTOP THEMES FOR WINDOWS XP



  • AndrewR23
    Apr 8, 12:42 PM
    dang it, I just realized. Time to request the R changed too. AndrewR23





    desktop themes for windows xp. way to theme Windows.
  • way to theme Windows.



  • RedTomato
    Sep 30, 01:41 PM
    Like most of you, my knowledge of Notes is about 10 years out of date, so I had a look at the wikithing

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Notes

    Hmm, interesting read. Seems lots of updates recently. Gone from 43 million to 120 million users in the last few years. Quite impressive database based multi-channel document handling and communication app. Useful replication of databases so that work can be done offline, and updated when next online.

    Lots of gotchas tho, see the criticisms in the article. Notable that they only implemented a number-of-unread-emails count in the 2003 edition. :eek:



    more...


    desktop themes for windows xp. HD windows xp wallpaper,
  • HD windows xp wallpaper,



  • kps
    Apr 7, 12:55 PM
    If I buy the game pack, can I legally burn ROMs for my 2600?





    desktop themes for windows xp. Kupo XP 2.0 Dark – Windows XP
  • Kupo XP 2.0 Dark – Windows XP



  • Mr. Chewbacca
    Mar 23, 09:25 AM
    Is it just me or does his right eye look odd? Is it a fake eye?



    more...


    desktop themes for windows xp. Year : 2010 | OS : Windows XP
  • Year : 2010 | OS : Windows XP



  • EricNau
    Feb 7, 03:29 PM
    One thread per topic, please. Your other thread can be found, and continued, here.





    desktop themes for windows xp. Windows XP Desktop Themes
  • Windows XP Desktop Themes



  • benjooles
    Dec 22, 01:35 AM
    Winni -

    Danke sehr. Thanks for the time and effort to get back to me with a response that looks at things from a 'real world' perspective. Your points are issues which I have not even considered before.

    Everybody else -

    Thank you kindly for taking the time to get back to me. All points noted and considered.

    Since doing a little more research into it and taking the comments on this forum into account I have changed my opinion on whether or not macs should form part of our IT infrastructure. It would seem that the real world problems of planning for the future, ensuring user productivity and product support, not to mention the capital outlay issues are going to trump any warm fuzzy feelings that I may get from working with my mac at home. Being an engineering firm, the majority of our specialist software is, for the foreseeable future, going to be written for Windows only.

    Most importantly then, the positive user experience I have at home will almost certainly not carry over to the workplace and will more than likely only generate further frustration for other non-mac users. I currently have enough trouble simply trying to ensure compatibility between Excel '07 files and Excel '03. Adding Excel for Mac files into the mix will no doubt simply introduce another layer of complexity which is certainly not beneficial. This is indicative of many of the 'small' problems that are typically faced every day in the office, again, no thank you to having any more of those.

    While I wish the warm fuzzy feeling I get from using my mac at home could be translated into my working day experience, the fact of the matter at the moment is that facilitating this is just not practical or feasible and in a mixed PC / MAC environment not very likely to happen.

    The fanboy in me hopes that someday this will get sorted out, but I am not going to hold my breath.


    miles01110 -

    Thanks for the reality check, and I could not agree more with your take with respect to the the ways of the world and the importance of the real world concerns of IT people. IT is a department that I have never worked in, hence me posting on this forum to get some views on the topic at hand.
    I spend all day writing reports, specifications, data sheets, e-mails to clients and suppliers etc. All of which require dotting every I and crossing every T from a grammar point of view. I am not going to waste my time ensuring my grammar is perfect on a forum post... seriously bru - not helpful at all.



    more...


    desktop themes for windows xp. windows xp desktop.
  • windows xp desktop.



  • Mal
    Dec 3, 11:49 AM
    Here's another one, and I reworked my Adium setup to fit with the lights better.

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12428034/Screen%20shot%202010-12-03.png

    I probably didn't get it from here originally, but you can find the desktop here: http://macmastersoftware.wordpress.com/2007/12/10/more-wallpapers-apple-christmas/

    jW





    desktop themes for windows xp. For vista your WOW theme will
  • For vista your WOW theme will



  • Peligro
    Jan 9, 02:51 PM
    This is my first time witnessing a live Macworld. I made the switch early last year and have become more addicted since. I was hoping for an update to the Mac Pro. A price drop, Cores maybe. Some More Juiciness about Leopard. I think the iPhone is really cool! I'm not that interested tho. I'm happy for everyone that has been dreaming of one.

    I found the announcement of the name change to be scary. Obviously this keynote is a good example of how they are dropping the "computer" focus on the company. Which is kinda cool in a way but scary too. Just when I start getting into this whole thing they switch focus? I hope this isn't as bad as I think it could be.

    I'm voted on disappointed but I am not totally bummed. I still think it was a great keynote. And I still think Steve and Apple are "Wicked cool". I can't wait to see the video.:cool:



    more...


    desktop themes for windows xp. windows xp desktop themes
  • windows xp desktop themes



  • scottinky
    Feb 10, 07:20 AM
    Sprint is still cheaper for me by about $30 per month. As much as I want an iphone, Ill stick with the cheaper carrier.





    desktop themes for windows xp. +themes+for+windows+xp
  • +themes+for+windows+xp



  • Michaelgtrusa
    Feb 18, 04:42 PM
    It's now half term for us UK students, and i'm trying to calm myself down after a very stressful half term! So here peace central (With a bit of Beethovens Waldstein playing in the background) :rolleyes:

    http://cl.ly/3g1d1a1u2M3H3F341k0S/Screen_shot_2011-02-18_at_20.19.11.png



    Where did you find this?





    desktop themes for windows xp. +themes+for+windows+xp
  • +themes+for+windows+xp



  • edtorious
    Mar 8, 04:31 PM
    Forgive my ignorance :o but why wait till they sell the iPad 2 till 5 pm, why not start in the morning? Weird for me for I have never got in line for 5 pm launch, either midnight or morning launch I have done before but never on 5 pm launch.





    Michael383
    Apr 30, 10:54 PM
    The Apple magic mouse is my favorite with the Logitech anywhere MX second.





    angelwatt
    Feb 7, 06:49 PM
    Do you have a live example you can point us at. Can't help based solely on a description.





    MacManDan
    Jul 23, 10:12 AM
    Open up a terminal window and type:

    curl -O enter-the-movies-url-here

    (note that it is a capital o, not a zero)

    That should download the file to the folder that you initiate the command in. For more information, call curl's man page (type "man curl" sans quotes in the terminal window).
    Let me know .. :)





    Mackilroy
    Apr 7, 12:56 AM
    Now that's pretty cool.





    tarproductions
    May 2, 04:02 PM
    Always donate when i can. Stumbled upon a blood drive RV the other day but was turned away due to being in a malaria zone 6 months ago (Haiti). Good on ya MacRumors!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment