Popular Post

Friday, June 3, 2011

cristina urgel garc�a

cristina urgel garc�a. Natalia del Mar Venevision
  • Natalia del Mar Venevision



  • arn
    Nov 13, 10:21 PM
    probably... not sure if a wiki page is the best way for it to happen.

    arn





    cristina urgel garc�a. Niñas mal, la primera
  • Niñas mal, la primera



  • ViNESWiNGMAN
    Nov 16, 12:57 AM
    Does the osx version of itunes support non-ipod mp3 players? (namely the creative nomad jukebox zen xtra) I had an ipod (3rd gen) but was unsatisfied with the sound quality.

    Also, do you guys think the the 20" imac is worth the $200 or so jump in price from the 17" imac? I know the resolution isn't much higher, but how much better is the screen? I'm used to a 19" LCD right now.. Is the 20" lcd used in the g5 imacs the same one used in the 20" cinema displays? What about the 17" display, is the one used on the 17" powerbooks?





    cristina urgel garc�a. Fotos/ Imagenes/ Photos Lucero
  • Fotos/ Imagenes/ Photos Lucero



  • Scoutmasta
    Feb 18, 03:36 PM
    We only have two sleds but I went with Hitachi Deskstar, HDS722020ALA330. There's a jumper on the back but it's unlabeled and mostly undocumented. I don't know what it does, and it didn't matter.

    As a precaution, which I think was important, I put each drive on an SATA USB adapter with my MacBook and formatted them both to HFS+ with APM. Apparently the controllers hate GPT.

    They both worked perfectly, much to my pleasant surprise.

    Quick question guys....Do you mean 2gb's as in maximum for all the 3 sledge (1 gb/sledge)?

    I took a part some of the external hd's i have around and realized that the hd connectors in the sledge are quite different from the pins on these Barracuda 7200..? are do these Hitachi Deskstar, HDS722020ALA330's have the same connectors? thanx

    Consider the lily crazzzzzzzzy





    cristina urgel garc�a. Presentaron a Michelle Vieth,
  • Presentaron a Michelle Vieth,



  • Rodimus Prime
    May 4, 02:57 PM
    They probably would have just picked up and left after that five year reprieve. That has happened multiple times where I live - the factories come for tenish years, their tax exemption ends, and they leave. Then the massive local unemployment starts again
    not surprised in the least. I think states should put other requirements on if they leave after there tax exemption with in X number of years they are required to pay all taxes during the exemption as well basically lose tax exempt status.
    Apparently, a coalition of state retailers weighed in and convinced the legislature that not having to collect taxes would give Amazon an unfair sales advantage.


    Honestly I am glad seeing more and more states stand up to like this. SC is just another state and Amazon is going to quickly run out places to go and more or less be forced to play hard ball. If anything I believe a national law should be passed.



    more...


    cristina urgel garc�a. Foto de Scarlet Ortiz,
  • Foto de Scarlet Ortiz,



  • KarlJay
    Apr 17, 10:34 PM
    If there's any advantage to paper books, it's that you can take it places anywhere and don't need a computer. I had a job where I took books with me and would read when it was slow.

    This is not much of an advantage, esp with iPads and other readers.

    All my reading right now is eBooks! Easier to have several books open to cross-reference stuff too.





    cristina urgel garc�a. Pero mas suerte es quererte
  • Pero mas suerte es quererte



  • ickarumba1
    Apr 13, 11:26 PM
    Hello there, (TL;DR at bottom)

    I have a late 2008 model 13" Macbook, that I received as a present. I haven't upgraded it except by adding more RAM.
    Currently it has: 4GB RAM, 2.1 GHz Dual Core Core 2, 120 GB HDD (the original one)
    I am running Windows 7 off a bootcamp partition. I choose to run win7 because I don't like using OSX.

    Recently, I've noticed slow downs in start up times, and on the few occasions I use OSX, I've had the rainbow beachball quite often. Therefore, I've decided to upgrade my HD.
    I live in New Zealand, so the following prices in NZD, please think of the prices proportionally. (Say one HD is $100, and another is $200. Think of the first HD in USD, then just double that price for the price of the other HD in USD)

    I can spend (at most) $350 NZD, but I want to base my decision of value, not of performance. These are my options:
    - WD Scorpio Blue 500GB $102
    - WD Scorpio Black 500GB $119
    - Seagate Momentus XT 500GB $209
    - OCZ Vertex 2 25nm 60GB $239
    - Intel X25-M G2 80GB $288
    - OCZ Vertex 2 34nm 90GB $339

    I need help deciding on which HD. Most of the time I use the MB for web browsing. There is minimal storage required, as I mostly have word documents etc. Although, it would be nice to have extra storage, I most likely won't use it.

    Another question I would like to ask regards to OS and using an SSD. I really like Windows 7 too much. Plus my PC runs Windows 7 and I like them to be compatible. However, If I get an SSD with low space, I'd probably have to use one OS only, and I could get used to OSX if I have to.
    The problem is that OSX Leopard or SL does not support TRIM, so there's no way for me to clear out the junk in the SSD. Windows 7 supports this, but I'll have to install it using boot camp, and that would take up a considerable chunk of the SSD. I wonder if it is possible to install windows 7 on my MB without having to use Bootcamp? Is there a way to get the drivers required for the hardware on my MB, without bootcamp?

    Also, I seem to have lost my installation disc for OSX that came with my MB. Is there a way for me to download a copy from Apple?

    TLDR: I need a new HD for my MB. Is it possible for me to install Windows 7 on my MB without bootcamp? Is it possible to download a legit copy of OSX Leopard from Apple, since I lost the installation disc?

    Thank you for reading my post. All helpful suggestions are welcome and appreciated. :)



    more...


    cristina urgel garc�a. 10.5.11
  • 10.5.11



  • CharlC
    May 5, 10:26 AM
    Hi guys,

    Tried to do a search, but couldn't find anything.
    I want to extend my bluetooth range on an iMac in order to use peripherals in the next room.

    Not very tech savvy wrt opening up the Mac and soldering on a new antenna. Are there any other options?

    Thanks so much! :)





    cristina urgel garc�a. Fotos Imagenes Mi Corazon Insiste
  • Fotos Imagenes Mi Corazon Insiste



  • Lau
    Sep 22, 07:41 PM
    Ok, just checked on a PC, and its Quicktime is up to date, but won't play it. :( The error comes up saying "QuickTime is missing software required to perform this operation. Unfortunately, it is not available on the QuickTime server"

    I googled this response, but most seem to think that it's due to running Windows 95, or an older Netscape browser, and the PC I just used has XP, Quicktime 6 and as basically all up to date, I think.

    Firefox crops up on Google as causing this problem, but I tried it in IE, but it still doesn't play, although that error message doesn't appear. My dad (who alerted me to the fact it wasn't working) presumably tried it in AOL and alos had sound but no picture. Not that I particularly care whether it works on AOL, but it does prove it's a browser wide problem.



    more...


    cristina urgel garc�a. Cielo Rojo Edith Gonzales
  • Cielo Rojo Edith Gonzales



  • robbieduncan
    Dec 6, 07:13 AM
    Whilst it's hardly the prettiest machine in the world (or maybe the thinest) this laptop (http://www.mobilityguru.com/2005/12/05/ati_mobility_radeon_x1600/page4.html) as this new chip. It'd imagine that Apple could better this in terms of thinness and still use this GPU.





    cristina urgel garc�a. Posted by telenovelas y
  • Posted by telenovelas y



  • Seasought
    Nov 27, 05:47 PM
    no and i have no idea how to do that. terminal is a bit intimidating.


    im using Verizon DSL. Im connected to a wireless router.

    Ok, just thought I'd ask. You can certainly experiment with it. Open Terminal and type ftp. Type the name of the server, your username and password and play around a bit. Type help once you get logged into your server and take a look at the put and mput commands (they're for uploading files). It's ugly, but it works and may be a good workaround until you resolve your GUI issues.

    Just a thought, you can read up on how to use Terminal in help or online. I'll refrain of typing up some huge confusing instruction set on how to do it since it's not really your first choice here.



    more...


    cristina urgel garc�a. en torno a Eva González,
  • en torno a Eva González,



  • G-Force
    Apr 30, 04:39 AM
    So recently I bought an iBook G4 1.33 GHz 12" in very good condition with a new genuine Apple battery and two genuine power supplies for € 150, not a bad deal I think.

    Anyway, it has the stock Toshiba 4200 rpm hard drive and had 512 MB RAM when I purchased it. I've upgraded it to 768 MB RAM afterwards. At the moment it runs Tiger, but I think it's time to move on to Leopard mainly because ClicktoFlash for Tiger does not allow me to play YouTube videos with the QuickTime Player anymore and I can't find an alternative.

    I've tried Leopard on it and it was not slow, but it felt not "smooth". I think the slow hard drive causes the pretty long app launch times and the sometimes sluggish feel.

    Is it worth it to upgrade the hard disk to a modern 5400 rpm model, like the Samsung HM160HC? I don't do heavy duty stuff on the iBook, but when I use it I want it to run as fast as possible. Will this hard drive make Leopard run smoother?

    I also plan on upgrading the memory to 1 GB, I can get a 512 stick from a friend.

    What are your thoughts, is it a waste of money or will the upgrades make a noticeable difference? I have a retail Leopard dvd, so at least I don't have to buy that. ;)





    cristina urgel garc�a. Fotos Imagenes Mi Corazon Insiste
  • Fotos Imagenes Mi Corazon Insiste



  • iFiend
    Apr 21, 10:44 AM
    Or you could just wait and order a legit one from Apple in the coming days. Some rumors point to preorders for the white opening up today.

    But if you still want to buy a used black one I'll sell you mine for the price of a non subsidized iPhone 4 ;)



    more...


    cristina urgel garc�a. 10.5.11
  • 10.5.11



  • davedray
    Mar 6, 09:35 AM
    I think I will be making it to the Ardmore store. I have never been to a launch there. I was hoping to get there at 3:30 ish too. I am hoping for a WiFi 64 GB one, with an orange cover. We shale see, this will be my first launch day event since Leopard came out, and that wasn't bad at all.





    cristina urgel garc�a. Por el momento podemos ver a
  • Por el momento podemos ver a



  • lordonuthin
    Oct 29, 11:14 PM
    Are you running the cuda wrapper for Linux?

    Not sure, I'm trying to do this (http://www.overclock.net/overclock-net-folding-home-team/436453-how-gpu2-folding-linux.html). I keep running into problems. I've gotten so far on another machine and can't get any farther :mad:

    Ok, now that I have spent most of today trying in vain to get that machine to work with gpu2, googling " cuda wrapper" results in stuff I haven't seen so, I guess I will try again tomorrow in that direction :confused:

    We are now back within about 40k of team Lithuania, keep those peddles turnin' (http://www.vuw.ac.nz/scps-demos/demos/Circuits_and_Electromagnetism/BicycleGenerator/BicycleGenerator.htm)

    Oh, I got the core i7 started with bigadv it seems to be running at about 58 min/frame which would put it at 4.17 days.



    more...


    cristina urgel garc�a. Fotos Imagenes Mi Corazon Insiste
  • Fotos Imagenes Mi Corazon Insiste



  • MorphingDragon
    Apr 22, 05:29 PM
    I would use Python as there is a Cocoa bridge for Python. Though untimately you will need an understanding of Obj-C and Cocoa to make decent Mac OSX apps. Even if you are coding in Python.





    cristina urgel garc�a. Aqui estan las letras del tema
  • Aqui estan las letras del tema



  • notjustjay
    Mar 16, 01:35 PM
    Wait, you're concerned about the stock price dropping over a single day because you want to buy one share?



    more...


    cristina urgel garc�a. Junto a quot;Leónidasquot;, quien
  • Junto a quot;Leónidasquot;, quien



  • SuperChuck
    Jan 21, 09:59 PM
    You mean short of finding someone with an unbroken installation CD or buying a new copy of the OS?

    You could try that application whose first syllable is a tangy, green fruit and whose second syllable rhymes with fire...but I don't know how much luck you'll have.





    cristina urgel garc�a. Elenco Emperatriz
  • Elenco Emperatriz



  • Hackint0sh814
    Apr 27, 07:52 PM
    i just shot a text to my buddy who has his JB first gen so I'll if I can get this send over to you when he responds.





    cristina urgel garc�a. Fotos Imagenes Nuevo look de
  • Fotos Imagenes Nuevo look de



  • BENJMNS
    Apr 30, 10:19 AM
    yes :(





    sth
    May 4, 06:24 PM
    Does this mean you can still hook up a PS3 to a 2011 iMac?
    This is about video-out, not video-in.





    mchalebk
    Feb 4, 01:22 PM
    Why not just use Migration Assistant? I used that to transition my wife from an old PowerBook G4 to a MacMini and it was really simple. There were a few quirks since the other was such an old computer using a PowerPC chip, but it made the whole process really simple. I'm now kicking myself for not doing that when I bought my MacPro back in 2009.





    eawmp1
    May 7, 02:28 AM
    Because they are using the illegal tethering issue to force people off grandfathered unlimited data plans. And to collect the legal tethering fees. You just put a block on there and they've got no leverage.





    transmaster
    Apr 9, 05:56 PM
    I really like my OtterBox Defender, as I mentioned in my review above I almost did not switch over to the the Ivyskin Q3. It is thick, it will not work in any of my docking ports but for protection you can't beat it. OtterBox has a new case in the works that my be of interest here. It has not been released yet it is called the Reflex, see the link below. According to the description it has the protection of the Defender with a slim design and a snap off bottom for docking. It sounds very interesting. :)






    shadowfax
    Jun 30, 01:55 AM
    Originally posted by Zaid
    I've already gotten used to it, its just a pain sometimes. I just think If apple says they're giving me a UK keyboard layout they should do so, not some barely modified US keyboard. If thats what they want to give me the advertise it correctly.

    They can mess with the layout of the modifier keys all they want, but they shouldn't mess with the layout of the input keys. Otherwise they can't really say it follows that keyboard layout.

    But then apple doesn't really seem to care about its non-US customers very much. for all their support for standards, apple does have some really odd exceptions. if you are familiar enough with how it should be, you mught be well-served by a piece of software that remaps the keyboard layout key by key... but i don't see one. i guess grin and bear it is the best advice :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment